CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504077 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually in my situation, I didn't waste time calling 911.....instead I grabbed him up and ran shoeless and coatless to the car, ran every red-light, and was at the ER within minutes.
I suspect the reason the side gate was left open was because Casey tried to do the very same thing.
That's how mothers react when it comes to their kids........they don't stop and think, they just go.
calling 911 would have instructed you to do CPR ,not throw him in a car and waste time from trying to clear his lungs.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504078 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains it all ! I suppose you spent the same night renting a video then doing your Boyfriend ? Now tell us about how you partied and had a blast every night for 31 days.. DId you get a tattoo and dance half necked and pee in the street? Did your car smell ? Did you put your child in the trunk and duck tape his mouth? Did you wrap him in his crib blanket and put him in two garbage bags and toss him in the weeds around the block ? Why not CASEY DID! and you say she was a great mom.
You're being ridiculous, not only with your rhetoric, but with your misstated facts, too.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504079 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years ago, yes.....a couple of months after the Casey's acquittal and a month after his Dr. Phil interview.
My, my, my.....he sure looks like a happy camper, for a man so tormented that his "killer-daughter" didn't go to jail.
We'll just have to take your word that he isn't working there now, but if he no longer works there, as you seem to imply, I guess the late Mrs. Plesea sure knew what she was talking about when she said he couldn't hold a job.
show me where and when I have ever discuses George's employment or financial situation ? It is none of my business nor is it yours nor should it be any concern of yours what his mother in-law said to her family in a private Email.. Guess you're just another gossipy old bag . how sad!

Level 7

Location hidden

#504080 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> calling 911 would have instructed you to do CPR ,not throw him in a car and waste time from trying to clear his lungs.
Like I said, mothers don't stop and think about what to do when it comes to their kids....they just "do".

Hindsight is great, but instinct is ingrained.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504081 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being ridiculous, not only with your rhetoric, but with your misstated facts, too.
Whats wrong DID I hit a nerve ? Ordid I make you think about how bad Casey really is.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504082 Jun 3, 2013
About that open side gate.....I don't think anybody has given it much importance.

But the fact is, that gate locked on the inside.....meaning it had to have been unlocked from within the back-yard.

It was left open, indicating someone was in a panic when they unlocked it from the back-yard side and ran through it, especially as the most natural thing for any resident of that home would be to re-enter the house via the screened in patio and exit from the garage or front door.

This fact from evidence, along with the pool ladder being up, supports the drowning theory, imo.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504083 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Whats wrong DID I hit a nerve ? Ordid I make you think about how bad Casey really is.
Neither.

It was a compilation of misstated facts I objected to. You don't get to pick and choose from a bunch of media hype what to include in your unsupported theory.

Do you honestly believe that I would support a baby killer if the evidence proved she killed her kid? If you do, then I'm wasting my time trying to point out why I believe Caylee drowned.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504084 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
About that open side gate.....I don't think anybody has given it much importance.
But the fact is, that gate locked on the inside.....meaning it had to have been unlocked from within the back-yard.
It was left open, indicating someone was in a panic when they unlocked it from the back-yard side and ran through it, especially as the most natural thing for any resident of that home would be to re-enter the house via the screened in patio and exit from the garage or front door.
This fact from evidence, along with the pool ladder being up, supports the drowning theory, imo.
NGrace the side gate did not lead to the garage or house ! Why would someone in a panic take the time to go get the keys to the padlock then open it. When all other entrances would not been locked ? The gate had a padlock on it! Casey was not at home when she killed Caylee she was in her car.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504085 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> show me where and when I have ever discuses George's employment or financial situation ? It is none of my business nor is it yours nor should it be any concern of yours what his mother in-law said to her family in a private Email.. Guess you're just another gossipy old bag . how sad!
Gladly.

You initially wrote that neither of them had a job.

I gave you the link for his last known job, which you poo-pooed as being 2 years out of date.

My comment came from discovery released in the case......private emails became public record.

"Gossipy old bag"??????????

Not hardly.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504086 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither.
It was a compilation of misstated facts I objected to. You don't get to pick and choose from a bunch of media hype what to include in your unsupported theory.
Do you honestly believe that I would support a baby killer if the evidence proved she killed her kid? If you do, then I'm wasting my time trying to point out why I believe Caylee drowned.
You have the right to believe what ever makes you happy. I think you are a person who feels a deep connection to Casey. I recall posting with you on another news thread that closed down, when this first happened and way before any of the fake theories were spread. You supported Casey even then, yet no one else was.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504087 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Gladly.
I gave you the link for his last known job, which you poo-pooed as being 2 years out of date.
My comment came from discovery released in the case......private emails became public record.
Not hardly.
Read back I have never said anything about Cindy or George not working - you are very mistaken.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504088 Jun 3, 2013
I posted Casey had ruined his life !

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#504089 Jun 4, 2013
Ngrace I did pretty much the same thing before. My son was just under an year old and the doctor said to start introducing solid foods to his diet. The kids and I went out to lunch where I gave the baby a little bit of scrambled eggs. A few minutes later he was sitting in his stroller as we were shopping around the mall. I looked down at him and all of a sudden his face was red and swollen, he had hives, trouble breathing and looked like he was falling asleep. I quick grabbed him out of his stroller ( left the stroller right at the mall) and took him myself to the hospital which was only about 5 minutes away. I don't even remember the drive there , just that I kept telling my daughter to keep bouncing the baby and blowing air in his face so he wouldn't fall asleep. Needless to say we went back to baby food and I never gave the boy a egg again for about 10 years.
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually in my situation, I didn't waste time calling 911.....instead I grabbed him up and ran shoeless and coatless to the car, ran every red-light, and was at the ER within minutes.
I suspect the reason the side gate was left open was because Casey tried to do the very same thing.
That's how mothers react when it comes to their kids........they don't stop and think, they just go.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#504090 Jun 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
That pic of George at Quinco is from 2011. What is he doing now?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504091 Jun 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
It's as if you have a problem with the concept that the PASSAGE OF TIME alone works toward disproving or proving unknown situations. It's as this is September, 2008 to you........and you lack the ability to focus on events over the past five years from a June, 2013 perspective.

Prior to December 11, 2008 an accidental drowning was a possibility, but other events occurred LATER which now disprove it........

- mainly the discovery of the body with too small shorts (but that connected to a video just happened to be found by an Internet poster), a shirt Cindy had never seen before (Big Trouble comes in Small Packages (that a reported exboyfriend just happened to have a photo of, which he sold to the Globe BEFORE the body was found), not to mention the laundry bag and the garbage bags and a chosen disposal site littered with garbage and rattle snakes is NOT how ANY panicked, loving mother (or relative) treats a victim of an accident.

- that in FIVE years, nobody has admitted to involvement.....not Casey, not George....even in Jose Baez opening statement (which is not evidence) he left open the door the possibility that the disturbed, child molesting grandfather INTENTIONALLY drowned Caylee.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#504092 Jun 4, 2013
LizW wrote:
Ngrace I did pretty much the same thing before. My son was just under an year old and the doctor said to start introducing solid foods to his diet. The kids and I went out to lunch where I gave the baby a little bit of scrambled eggs. A few minutes later he was sitting in his stroller as we were shopping around the mall. I looked down at him and all of a sudden his face was red and swollen, he had hives, trouble breathing and looked like he was falling asleep. I quick grabbed him out of his stroller ( left the stroller right at the mall) and took him myself to the hospital which was only about 5 minutes away. I don't even remember the drive there , just that I kept telling my daughter to keep bouncing the baby and blowing air in his face so he wouldn't fall asleep. Needless to say we went back to baby food and I never gave the boy a egg again for about 10 years.<quoted text>
Sorry, MOTY goes to the broad who didn't waste time calling 911 to save her child's life. You are a close second with giving your allergic to eggs child eggs. Casey is still the all time champ with one kill under her belt and the freedom to do more if she wishes.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504093 Jun 4, 2013
Riverside wrote:
I posted Casey had ruined his life !
How can you be the judge of who's life "is ruined".

I'm constantly admire the resiliency of some people who have suffered and endured horrible, traumatic, unimaginable situations far beyond a death of a loved one -- how they have the ability to move on making the best of the worst....often by choosing to serve as a positive role model to others.

If on the other hand you are referring to someone who Casey was expected to "get off the hook" by admitting to something which didn't occur -- she didn't ruin anyone's life - he did it to himself.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504094 Jun 4, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
That pic of George at Quinco is from 2011. What is he doing now?
Waiting for the upcoming trials, currently protected in a Witness Protection Program, is my bet.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504095 Jun 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Gladly.
Not hardly.
About those emails from what's his name, the Rev, to OCSO which were withheld from being released in discovery against her -- private emails become preserved evidence in upcoming trials.

"There will come a time when I will say all and answer all.
I promise you that."

Will he or won't he?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504096 Jun 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Oh and ngracie.....just thought of this....
While you continue to insist that the public has been presented ALL the information regarding Caylee's murder (and I continue to insist otherwise, using the example that the mother of the deceased Eric Baker in Kentucky said the FBI told her Casey thought the child may be with the biological father's parents), I just thought of another example.
In the interview by Yuri Melich at the TES command center of all places.....between he and The Rev, references were made to emails the Rev had sent the OCSO about the case. Those emails were never released in discovery either.
Preservation of evidence!
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong poster, again, as I've never posted anything of the sort.
You never posted anything of WHAT sort?

If you are agreeing with me that not all evidence regarding the murder of Caylee was released to the public, then common sense would tell you that's the reason the prosecutor allowed George to defend himself on the stand and thereby the state "cleared" his of any involvement.

And that is also the reason a production witness was the Medical Examiner, who ruled Caylee's death HOMICIDE by underdetermined means. You ought to be smart enough to realize NO prosecution is held responsible for PROVING to a jury exactly when, how and where a murder took place in a "dry bones" case -- only that beyond a reasonable doubt the defendant was responsible for the death, while observing - perhaps even playing an active role - toward an innocent person being blamed for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,234,924
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 11 min Broken Lance 4,545
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min IBdaMann 53,539
The alphabet (Jun '06) 14 min hal lucinations 1,350
last post wins! (Jul '11) 15 min Broken Lance 5,730
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 min The Jeej 97,281
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 38 min Broken Lance 2,798
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Milee 71,889
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]