“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503688 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't about the date of death. And you talk about ME having reading comprehension problems??????????
It was a question about HOW the GJ could list on the INDICTMENT that Caylee died "SOMETIME BETWEEN JUNE 15th and July 16th", when the ONLY FAMILY MEMBER TO TESTIFY BEFORE THEM, is on numerous records as saying that an ALIVE Caylee left the family home on Hopespring Drive, with her mother, at 12:50 PM on JUNE 16TH!
LAST TIME I CHECKED, JUNE 15 comes BEFORE June 16!
Since the testimony of the GJ has never been released, you don't know who else testified before the GJ. Without that disclosure your analysis is ridiculous. But as usual you seem to think you know more about this case than anyone else. No one here believes your foolish theories.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503689 May 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that in one of the early interviews, Casey stated after she dropped Caylee off with the nanny on June 9th, she knew for certain her daughter was okay on June 12th but she was even never asked the important question (in what was publicly released) about HOW she knew that.
My longstanding beleif has been June 15, 2008 - Father's Day - was the day Caylee was murdered....right date on indictment, wrong perpetrator.
I don't recall from memory any reference made by Casey re June 12th, so I can't comment on that.

But as to the GJ indictment,(on October 14, 2008), and their date of June 15th, there is something there that is not making sense, considering GA testified before that body and considering the State was privy to all he testified to.

In my opinion, their date of June 15, signals they (the Grand Jurors and/or the State), didn't believe the "I remember specifically because I was watching Diners and Drive-Ins and both of them left the house at 12:50PM on June 16" story.

In the farce called the trial, it is also noteworthy to remember LDB's opening statement, wherein she never once mentioned any specific date. Surely, almost 3 years after the GJ Indictment when the "trial" took place, they had more than enough "circumstantial evidence" to pinpoint the date as June 16th, yet curiously, they didn't.

Considering George was their key witness and considering his was vouched for by Jeff time and again, it shows to just what lengths the State would go to in order to convict Casey Anthony, Orlando's very own, cause celebre.

Prosecuting Casey Anthony: A political stepping stone that backfired for Lawson, yet "mystifyingly" propelled his only opponent, the losing prosecutor, into a winning position. Go figure.

"Et tu, Brute?"

Level 7

Location hidden

#503690 May 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is that simple. You interpret it how you want to. But I firmly believe that if Casey did an interview & admitted to being responsible for her baby's death, you still wouldn't believe it. You would say George was forcing her to admit guilt.
Marce, for some reason you seem to feel I have it in for George on a personal level, which is not accurate.

My disbelief is based upon verified facts, released in all the discovery docs.

And maybe you feel that it is a simple explanation as to why Casey remains silent, but in all honesty, we know why she can't speak out at this time.

In the future remains to be seen, but if that day ever does come, will you still insist she's lying when there are over 20,000++ pages of discovery that would go to substantiating her version of events?

Just curious.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503691 May 24, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the testimony of the GJ has never been released, you don't know who else testified before the GJ. Without that disclosure your analysis is ridiculous. But as usual you seem to think you know more about this case than anyone else. No one here believes your foolish theories.
We KNOW FOR CERTAIN who DID testify before the Grand Jury and we know FOR CERTAIN, what his story was at trial, and in every interview leading up to trial.

We don't need to know anymore than that, when it comes to explaining the indictment date range of "sometime between June 15th and July 16th, 2008".

It was the defense who said the date was June 16th.

Amazingly, that date was never challenged by the State, considering the testimony of their "key witness" who placed an alive Caylee in Casey's care on June 16, 2008, at 12:50PM.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503692 May 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason June 9th became June 16th was because LE determined a single deleted photo from a video allegedly the day before, on time-stamped June 15th and not June 8th.
So if we are to believe that Cindy Anthony testified that she, Casey and Caylee was lying in bed together and snug as a bug in a rug after a late swim in the pool Sunday evening, June 15th - FATHER'S DAY we also must believe that -
Cindy forgot the day she took Caylee to the nursing home to visit her father was FATHER'S DAY.
Casey forgot June 15th was FATHER'S DAY.
George forget June 15th was FATHER'S DAY.
Cindy's mom forgot June 15th was FATHER'S DAY.
Lee Anthony was nowhere around visiting his father or grandfather on FATHER'S DAY.
The entire family forgot it was FATHER'S DAY!
Did you ever notice nowhere in any of the later interviews, after LE arbitrarily moved the "last seen" date a week further LE not once asked the question IF any of the family recalled any separate events which took place in relation to FATHER'S DAY? Odd, eh?
All valid points.

LE didn't inquire further because LE "had their man" and it was all systems go after that.

But anyone who actually studied the case, still has remaining questions, as you've pointed out.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#503693 May 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason June 9th became June 16th was because LE determined a single deleted photo from a video allegedly the day before, on time-stamped June 15th and not June 8th.
So if we are to believe that Cindy Anthony testified that she, Casey and Caylee was lying in bed together and snug as a bug in a rug after a late swim in the pool Sunday evening, June 15th - FATHER'S DAY we also must believe that -
Cindy forgot the day she took Caylee to the nursing home to visit her father was FATHER'S DAY.
Casey forgot June 15th was FATHER'S DAY.
George forget June 15th was FATHER'S DAY.
Cindy's mom forgot June 15th was FATHER'S DAY.
Lee Anthony was nowhere around visiting his father or grandfather on FATHER'S DAY.
The entire family forgot it was FATHER'S DAY!
Did you ever notice nowhere in any of the later interviews, after LE arbitrarily moved the "last seen" date a week further LE not once asked the question IF any of the family recalled any separate events which took place in relation to FATHER'S DAY? Odd, eh?
Rambler, I can't remember if George worked that day, Father's Day. I seem to remember that he did. I did find it very odd that no one in that family made much mention of any kind of Father's Day celebration for HIM. I don't care if I have to guilt my kids into it, they damn well better remember their Dad on Father's Day.

I, for the life of me, can't believe or understand how no one could remember that Cindy and Caylee had visited Alex Plesea (Grandpa) on that fateful Father's Day, especially Cindy. If she was so upset about Caylee missing, how could she possibly not remember that Father's Day was that last time she physically laid eyes on Caylee.

That Myspace entry made out of desperation July 3, 2008, by Cindy Anthony "Who Is Now Watching Out For The Little Angel," tells me she HAD to remember when she last saw "the little angel". Not seeing Caylee was of utmost importance (imho) to Cindy Anthony.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#503694 May 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Tribey! I miss you. Hope you have a nice Memorial Day weekend.
You too marcemon! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day also.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503695 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
We KNOW FOR CERTAIN who DID testify before the Grand Jury and we know FOR CERTAIN, what his story was at trial, and in every interview leading up to trial.
We don't need to know anymore than that, when it comes to explaining the indictment date range of "sometime between June 15th and July 16th, 2008".
Amazingly, that date was never challenged by the State, considering the testimony of their "key witness" who placed an alive Caylee in Casey's care on June 16, 2008, at 12:50PM.
It was Baez that said Caylee died in 6/16 and that is NOT evidence.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#503696 May 24, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler, I can't remember if George worked that day, Father's Day. I seem to remember that he did. I did find it very odd that no one in that family made much mention of any kind of Father's Day celebration for HIM. I don't care if I have to guilt my kids into it, they damn well better remember their Dad on Father's Day.
I, for the life of me, can't believe or understand how no one could remember that Cindy and Caylee had visited Alex Plesea (Grandpa) on that fateful Father's Day, especially Cindy. If she was so upset about Caylee missing, how could she possibly not remember that Father's Day was that last time she physically laid eyes on Caylee.
That Myspace entry made out of desperation July 3, 2008, by Cindy Anthony "Who Is Now Watching Out For The Little Angel," tells me she HAD to remember when she last saw "the little angel". Not seeing Caylee was of utmost importance (imho) to Cindy Anthony.
Sorry, meant to include link to Cindy's MySpace entry.

http://ladyontheplaza.blogspot.com/2008/07/ci...

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#503698 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that simple, Marce.
She can't speak out due to her pending court issues, but human nature is to do so when being verbally attacked. Especially when being attacked by outright lies.
My reference to her silence goes to the bigger picture once the court battles are behind her. I said that if she never speaks out I would admire that, with human nature being to do, just the opposite.
Although we disagree about Caseys guilt ngrace, I admire your tenacity in defending what you believe in.

You may be right about it being human nature to speak out when being attacked, but if I had gone through a court trial and been accused of killing my child and found not guilty, it would go against everything I believe to ever speak out or put myself in the public eye again. I would hide whether I was guilty or not, even under the protection of double jeopardy (jmho). I would never want ANY part of voluntarily being in the limelight again, for as long as I lived.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#503699 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I think since Casey Anthony, the Defense's client, went with the June 16th date from day one and George Anthony gave the same info, the State just let the Defense run with that date as a strategy of letting the Defense be the one to introduce her (Casey's) lies.

As there was no PHYSICAL evidence that Caylee was murdered, there CERTAINLY was no physical evidence that Caylee drowned either. Everything (in my eyes) points more circumstantially to foul play than to a drowning. It is "human nature" to call 911 when a child is believed to be drowning and also human nature for a loving mother or family member to at least attempt to have medical professionals make an attempt at resuscitation. I think the Defense allowing Casey to give the date of June 16th further proved her credibility to be bogus timeline-wise if she supposedly left home at 12:00 or 1:00 p.m.

I hope that makes since also. I'm tired and need to leave.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503700 May 24, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Although we disagree about Caseys guilt ngrace, I admire your tenacity in defending what you believe in.
You may be right about it being human nature to speak out when being attacked, but if I had gone through a court trial and been accused of killing my child and found not guilty, it would go against everything I believe to ever speak out or put myself in the public eye again. I would hide whether I was guilty or not, even under the protection of double jeopardy (jmho). I would never want ANY part of voluntarily being in the limelight again, for as long as I lived.
Yes, what ngracie apparently believes in is that pedophiles should not be held legally accountable.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503701 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that simple, Marce.
She can't speak out due to her pending court issues, but human nature is to do so when being verbally attacked. Especially when being attacked by outright lies.
My reference to her silence goes to the bigger picture once the court battles are behind her. I said that if she never speaks out I would admire that, with human nature being to do, just the opposite.
"I said that if she never speaks out I would admire that"........but yet you believe GA is a pedophile which forms the basis of your theory why neither he nor Casey immediately called 911 when Caylee drowned.

You're one sick creature.....

:-(
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503702 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Given my very well known opinion of George's involvement, it explains why he threw her under the bus when LE was brought in before it (the script) was finished being written.
If George, the had REALLY wanted to throw his daughter "under the bus" surely he could have done a better job of it, being an ex-cop and all, and made something up on the run -- the clothes Caylee was wearing the last say he saw her were lying in the trunk, he noticed what looked like Casey's car parked along Suburban Drive, in his opinion Casey was appearing to begin to act as if Caylee was a bother.....yada, yada.

In your delusional mind you still have George "throwing Casey under the bus" and obviously two years later you still haven't come to terms with the fact that is was also George who was a defense witness, the entire Anthony family as a matter if fact, and while they ALL behaved on the stand as if they were somewhat tinged, not one of them testified to anything that gave the jury a reason to convict.

If anyone threw Casey "under the bus" it was in a safe manner to prevent her from getting hit......maybe a train was about to run her down?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503703 May 24, 2013
* last DAY

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503704 May 24, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You too marcemon! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day also.
I did, dear friend, I did. Hope you were treated like royalty!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503705 May 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is that simple. You interpret it how you want to. But I firmly believe that if Casey did an interview & admitted to being responsible for her baby's death, you still wouldn't believe it. You would say George was forcing her to admit guilt.
Don't you wish!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503706 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Marce, for some reason you seem to feel I have it in for George on a personal level, which is not accurate.
My disbelief is based upon verified facts, released in all the discovery docs.
And maybe you feel that it is a simple explanation as to why Casey remains silent, but in all honesty, we know why she can't speak out at this time.
In the future remains to be seen, but if that day ever does come, will you still insist she's lying when there are over 20,000++ pages of discovery that would go to substantiating her version of events?
Just curious.
I do think you have it in for George, yes.

And I would bet my last dime that Casey will never, ever tell the truth about what happened. Because the truth would be too damaging.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503707 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall from memory any reference made by Casey re June 12th, so I can't comment on that.
But as to the GJ indictment,(on October 14, 2008), and their date of June 15th, there is something there that is not making sense, considering GA testified before that body and considering the State was privy to all he testified to.
In my opinion, their date of June 15, signals they (the Grand Jurors and/or the State), didn't believe the "I remember specifically because I was watching Diners and Drive-Ins and both of them left the house at 12:50PM on June 16" story.
In the farce called the trial, it is also noteworthy to remember LDB's opening statement, wherein she never once mentioned any specific date. Surely, almost 3 years after the GJ Indictment when the "trial" took place, they had more than enough "circumstantial evidence" to pinpoint the date as June 16th, yet curiously, they didn't.
Considering George was their key witness and considering his was vouched for by Jeff time and again, it shows to just what lengths the State would go to in order to convict Casey Anthony, Orlando's very own, cause celebre.
Prosecuting Casey Anthony: A political stepping stone that backfired for Lawson, yet "mystifyingly" propelled his only opponent, the losing prosecutor, into a winning position. Go figure.
"Et tu, Brute?"
My advice -- if you didn't write such lengthy posts, you could limit the opportunity for you to contradict yourself.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503708 May 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"Et tu, Brute?"
You don't recall any reference made by Casey about Caylee being safe on June 12th b/c it never happened. Rambler thinks something & then it becomes fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TIES between the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and the L... 11 min A white liberal 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Patrick 1,110,901
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Twisted Nixon 9,071
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,436
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Tiburon Girl 17,085
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr Liberal forever 2,493
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 6 hr Tiburon Girl 11,945
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info