|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
They ALL said June 9th, initially. That story didn't change until the night before the bond hearing when LE confronted George and Cindy with the pix taken on June 15th at the nursing home, when Caylee was in Cindy's care.
And there's no "of course" the focus was on Casey, until she couldn't get the script right to LE. The ONLY thing all the stories have in common is, Casey said she had an alive Caylee in her care when she dropped her off at Sawgrass Apartments.
The spin started then and there.
George testified on October 14th, 2008, before the Grand Jury; Casey didn't.
Interesting, isn't it, that their indictment lists the dates of "sometime between JUNE 15th and July 16th."?
Why is it so interesting that a child who was never seen alive after Sunday, June 15, 2008 (evidenced by dated photograph) was determined to have died June 16th, 2008, the last day her mother, her grandmother and her grandfather reported they saw her alive?

Not one person can say or prove with any concrete evidence that
Caylee was ever alive after Monday, June 16th, except by the words of her grandparents (who adored her) and her mother (who lied about where and when she saw her last). I find it interesting that you choose to believe her until this day.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngrace, a judge IS allowed to have an opinion post criminal trial proceedings. While you may not like or appreciate Judge Perry's views, especially concerning Casey Anthony's guilt or innocence, this is the good ole' US of A, free speech and all that good stuff.
I'm very sure a judge of Judge Perry's stature is more aware of what he is and isn't allowed to say than you are.
He may have an opinion, TM. But he can't go on national TV and basically say the jury got it wrong!

I posted the cannon of ethics a few pages back......you should check them out.

This "ain't" over......wait and see. That's my bet.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You think anyone who opposes your opinion as to Casey's guilt vilifies Casey Anthony. Casey's vilified herself by her own actions and words.
You admire people for the strangest things. That doesn't make your opinion of her innocence right. Casey knows the truth? What would YOU know about what truth Casey knows? How do you distinguish her lies from her truth?
It isn't about what story she tells or whether or not it's the truth. What I admire is her silence, in spite of the hatred out there and the constant references to her case being a travesty, led by none other than HLN.

How difficult it must be for her to remain silent, and yes, I do admire anyone who can do that, especially someone acquitted by a jury of murdering her child.

Casey Anthony lied, for sure, but that doesn't mean she killed her kid. I DO KNOW all the evidence in the case, and I KNOW, based upon our system of justice, that her jurors got it right.

"Thinking" she is guilty isn't good enough, in fact, without any proof, it's down right wrong to keep saying that she is guilty, without anything to support it.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so interesting that a child who was never seen alive after Sunday, June 15, 2008 (evidenced by dated photograph) was determined to have died June 16th, 2008, the last day her mother, her grandmother and her grandfather reported they saw her alive?
Not one person can say or prove with any concrete evidence that
Caylee was ever alive after Monday, June 16th, except by the words of her grandparents (who adored her) and her mother (who lied about where and when she saw her last). I find it interesting that you choose to believe her until this day.
You've misread my post completely.

The State NEVER gave us a date..........how can you forget LDB's 31 day-by-day opening statement?

The date was established by the defense as June 16th..........as the "last day she was seen alive".

HOWEVER, the INDICTMENT lists June 15th-July 16th.

You don't find that a bit unusual, considering the ONLY person who said June 16th, also was the only family member to testify before the GJ and in spite of whatever he said during those sealed proceedings, the GJ didn't establish the last time she was "seen alive" commenced sometime from JUNE 16th?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know, if Judge Perry remember
The Cake Lady?
Could you please forward this question to him for me?
Thank's a Bunch Double Jeopardy!
You've emailed, mailed, called, photocopied, faxed, texted, taped, scanned, typed, and created fake Caylee sightings but you are too lazy to forward your question to Judge Perry?

Lay off the booze!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The State NEVER gave us a date..........how can you forget LDB's 31 day-by-day opening statement?
The date was established by the defense as June 16th..........as the "last day she was seen alive".
You don't find that a bit unusual, considering the ONLY person who said June 16th, also was the only family member to testify before the GJ and in spite of whatever he said during those sealed proceedings, the GJ didn't establish the last time she was "seen alive" commenced sometime from JUNE 16th?
You've been told this repeatedly, a date of death is NOT required. Try to understand that is the LAW.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't about what story she tells or whether or not it's the truth. What I admire is her silence, in spite of the hatred out there and the constant references to her case being a travesty, led by none other than HLN.
How difficult it must be for her to remain silent, and yes, I do admire anyone who can do that, especially someone acquitted by a jury of murdering her child.
Casey Anthony lied, for sure, but that doesn't mean she killed her kid. I DO KNOW all the evidence in the case, and I KNOW, based upon our system of justice, that her jurors got it right.
"Thinking" she is guilty isn't good enough, in fact, without any proof, it's down right wrong to keep saying that she is guilty, without anything to support it.
Casey's attornies instructed her not to speak and she chose not to take the stand and lie that Caylee drowned. Casey appears to be scared to death these days and rightfully so as she is still hated for killing Caylee. Isn't that amazing? Casey is scared to death which as it turns out, is much better than the death penalty. She is free to be scared to death!

Once again, circumstantial evidence is treated the same as direct evidence. Remember that!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
He may have an opinion, TM. But he can't go on national TV and basically say the jury got it wrong!
Oh yes he can, and he did!

Dingbat!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the cannon of ethics a few pages back......you should check them out.
This "ain't" over......wait and see. That's my bet.
I'll check them out as soon as I can ngrace, however I have a little more faith in Judge Perry's intelligence, integrity and expertise in the law. This isn't his first walk in the park.

We'll see sooner or later, but I kind of wish it was "over" for everyones' sake. This whole thing has dragged out long enough (imho).

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Every move she made, her words, her actions and her deeds pointed to her guilt (but that is just my opinion). As far as her being silent, that may be the ONLY thing Jose Baez taught her those almost three years she was locked up. I'll give him his due. He shut her mouth up the best he could, AND he won her freedom for her. She owes him big time and always will.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you forgetting Cindy Anthony testified that she, Casey and Caylee were lying in bed together happy and snug as a bug in a rug after a late swim in the pool Sunday eveing, June 15th? Didn't they share the video of Caylee and Grandpa Plesea that night as they shared Caylee's last night in the Anthony home that Cindy knows of? Also, though Cindy never "saw" Caylee that morning, didn't she intimate through her depositions that she left Casey and Caylee in bed that morning? Lastly, wasn't the 16th of June the date Casey gave as the last day she layed eyes on Caylee as she handed her off to Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments? Now we know Casey lied about handing her off to Zenaida, but even Casey admits June 16, 2008 was the last day she ever saw her child alive. I just imagined that is why everyone, the Defense included, implied Caylee's last day alive was June 16, 2008, the Monday after Father's Day.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been told this repeatedly, a date of death is NOT required. Try to understand that is the LAW.
It wasn't about the date of death. And you talk about ME having reading comprehension problems??????????

It was a question about HOW the GJ could list on the INDICTMENT that Caylee died "SOMETIME BETWEEN JUNE 15th and July 16th", when the ONLY FAMILY MEMBER TO TESTIFY BEFORE THEM, is on numerous records as saying that an ALIVE Caylee left the family home on Hopespring Drive, with her mother, at 12:50 PM on JUNE 16TH!

LAST TIME I CHECKED, JUNE 15 comes BEFORE June 16!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you forgetting Cindy Anthony testified that she, Casey and Caylee were lying in bed together happy and snug as a bug in a rug after a late swim in the pool Sunday eveing, June 15th? Didn't they share the video of Caylee and Grandpa Plesea that night as they shared Caylee's last night in the Anthony home that Cindy knows of? Also, though Cindy never "saw" Caylee that morning, didn't she intimate through her depositions that she left Casey and Caylee in bed that morning? Lastly, wasn't the 16th of June the date Casey gave as the last day she layed eyes on Caylee as she handed her off to Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments? Now we know Casey lied about handing her off to Zenaida, but even Casey admits June 16, 2008 was the last day she ever saw her child alive. I just imagined that is why everyone, the Defense included, implied Caylee's last day alive was June 16, 2008, the Monday after Father's Day.
TM, you're forgetting that Casey never said June 16th....she said June 9th before her 1st arrest.

The date only changed with the discovery of the nursing home pix.

Cindy did testify about Father's Day activities,("snug as bugs in a rug watching videos").

George, however, in his LE interview in 2008, was asked if Casey's car was at the home when he arrived home after work that night and he couldn't remember if it was or wasn't, BUT, that Caylee was asleep in Cindy's bed.

In other words, he remembered the details he wanted remembered such as Caylee was asleep in Cindy's bed, but he couldn't remember if her mother, Casey, was at home at 11:00PM on Father's Day evening when he arrived after work.

Cindy said Casey came home around 7PM, iirc. The reason I believe George couldn't "remember" was because the script was still a work in progress when he gave his LE interview.

Hope this makes sense......too tired to re-write it tonight.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's attornies instructed her not to speak and she chose not to take the stand and lie that Caylee drowned. Casey appears to be scared to death these days and rightfully so as she is still hated for killing Caylee. Isn't that amazing? Casey is scared to death which as it turns out, is much better than the death penalty. She is free to be scared to death!
Once again, circumstantial evidence is treated the same as direct evidence. Remember that!
"Circumstantially"po int out what Dr. G. couldn't.

What caused Caylee's death?

If you expect a reasonable person to accept facts as facts just because you want them to be so, you had better find something to back up your claims......such as EVIDENCE.......one of the two words in "circumstantial EVIDENCE".

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that Casey maintains her silence b/c she refuses to tell the TRUTH?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that Casey maintains her silence b/c she refuses to tell the TRUTH?
Not totally accurate marcemon...as to why Casey maintains
her silence!!!....

Silence is Golden!!!
All in good time...

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
TM, you're forgetting that Casey never said June 16th....she said June 9th before her 1st arrest.
The date only changed with the discovery of the nursing home pix.
Cindy did testify about Father's Day activities,("snug as bugs in a rug watching videos").
George, however, in his LE interview in 2008, was asked if Casey's car was at the home when he arrived home after work that night and he couldn't remember if it was or wasn't, BUT, that Caylee was asleep in Cindy's bed.
In other words, he remembered the details he wanted remembered such as Caylee was asleep in Cindy's bed, but he couldn't remember if her mother, Casey, was at home at 11:00PM on Father's Day evening when he arrived after work.
Cindy said Casey came home around 7PM, iirc. The reason I believe George couldn't "remember" was because the script was still a work in progress when he gave his LE interview.
Hope this makes sense......too tired to re-write it tonight.
I have always found it ludicrous that the three people living in the home with a two-year old toddler didn't know the EXACT date her only child and their only beloved granddaughter disappeared from their life.

I don't believe any script nonsense. Also, I was the grandparent listed to pick up my step-granddaughter. My step-daughter had me listed as the emergency person to pick her up from her daycare and her elementary school, even though I worked at the time between her 1st and 3rd birthday, not quite sure why she didn't list my husband or her mom. She didn't live with any of us, but believe you me, I knew who and where my grandchild was being cared for.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello chicka! Long time no "see".

:-)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
They ALL said June 9th, initially. That story didn't change until the night before the bond hearing when LE confronted George and Cindy with the pix taken on June 15th at the nursing home, when Caylee was in Cindy's care.
And there's no "of course" the focus was on Casey, until she couldn't get the script right to LE. The ONLY thing all the stories have in common is, Casey said she had an alive Caylee in her care when she dropped her off at Sawgrass Apartments.
The spin started then and there.
George testified on October 14th, 2008, before the Grand Jury; Casey didn't.
Interesting, isn't it, that their indictment lists the dates of "sometime between JUNE 15th and July 16th."?
Interesting that in one of the early interviews, Casey stated after she dropped Caylee off with the nanny on June 9th, she knew for certain her daughter was okay on June 12th but she was even never asked the important question (in what was publicly released) about HOW she knew that.

My longstanding beleif has been June 15, 2008 - Father's Day - was the day Caylee was murdered....right date on indictment, wrong perpetrator.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason June 9th became June 16th was because LE determined a single deleted photo from a video allegedly the day before, on time-stamped June 15th and not June 8th.

So if we are to believe that Cindy Anthony testified that she, Casey and Caylee was lying in bed together and snug as a bug in a rug after a late swim in the pool Sunday evening, June 15th - FATHER'S DAY we also must believe that -

Cindy forgot the day she took Caylee to the nursing home to visit her father was FATHER'S DAY.

Casey forgot June 15th was FATHER'S DAY.

George forget June 15th was FATHER'S DAY.

Cindy's mom forgot June 15th was FATHER'S DAY.

Lee Anthony was nowhere around visiting his father or grandfather on FATHER'S DAY.

The entire family forgot it was FATHER'S DAY!

Did you ever notice nowhere in any of the later interviews, after LE arbitrarily moved the "last seen" date a week further LE not once asked the question IF any of the family recalled any separate events which took place in relation to FATHER'S DAY? Odd, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Even Steven 1,084,131
Teen Challenge Exposed By Action 9 News (Feb '08) 1 hr phone room employee 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,905
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Lon Spector 65
Moving from Dublin to Orlando! 3 hr irish_girl28 1
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 5 hr Lon Spector 172
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Murph 70,408
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••