Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that Casey maintains her silence b/c she refuses to tell the TRUTH?
Hello chicka! Long time no "see".

:-)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
They ALL said June 9th, initially. That story didn't change until the night before the bond hearing when LE confronted George and Cindy with the pix taken on June 15th at the nursing home, when Caylee was in Cindy's care.
And there's no "of course" the focus was on Casey, until she couldn't get the script right to LE. The ONLY thing all the stories have in common is, Casey said she had an alive Caylee in her care when she dropped her off at Sawgrass Apartments.
The spin started then and there.
George testified on October 14th, 2008, before the Grand Jury; Casey didn't.
Interesting, isn't it, that their indictment lists the dates of "sometime between JUNE 15th and July 16th."?
Interesting that in one of the early interviews, Casey stated after she dropped Caylee off with the nanny on June 9th, she knew for certain her daughter was okay on June 12th but she was even never asked the important question (in what was publicly released) about HOW she knew that.

My longstanding beleif has been June 15, 2008 - Father's Day - was the day Caylee was murdered....right date on indictment, wrong perpetrator.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you forgetting Cindy Anthony testified that she, Casey and Caylee were lying in bed together happy and snug as a bug in a rug after a late swim in the pool Sunday eveing, June 15th? Didn't they share the video of Caylee and Grandpa Plesea that night as they shared Caylee's last night in the Anthony home that Cindy knows of? Also, though Cindy never "saw" Caylee that morning, didn't she intimate through her depositions that she left Casey and Caylee in bed that morning? Lastly, wasn't the 16th of June the date Casey gave as the last day she layed eyes on Caylee as she handed her off to Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments? Now we know Casey lied about handing her off to Zenaida, but even Casey admits June 16, 2008 was the last day she ever saw her child alive. I just imagined that is why everyone, the Defense included, implied Caylee's last day alive was June 16, 2008, the Monday after Father's Day.
The only reason June 9th became June 16th was because LE determined a single deleted photo from a video allegedly the day before, on time-stamped June 15th and not June 8th.

So if we are to believe that Cindy Anthony testified that she, Casey and Caylee was lying in bed together and snug as a bug in a rug after a late swim in the pool Sunday evening, June 15th - FATHER'S DAY we also must believe that -

Cindy forgot the day she took Caylee to the nursing home to visit her father was FATHER'S DAY.

Casey forgot June 15th was FATHER'S DAY.

George forget June 15th was FATHER'S DAY.

Cindy's mom forgot June 15th was FATHER'S DAY.

Lee Anthony was nowhere around visiting his father or grandfather on FATHER'S DAY.

The entire family forgot it was FATHER'S DAY!

Did you ever notice nowhere in any of the later interviews, after LE arbitrarily moved the "last seen" date a week further LE not once asked the question IF any of the family recalled any separate events which took place in relation to FATHER'S DAY? Odd, eh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always found it ludicrous that the three people living in the home with a two-year old toddler didn't know the EXACT date her only child and their only beloved granddaughter disappeared from their life.
I agree......especially because Cindy obviously had the ability of an excellent recall of details. Between each and every phonecall and text message throughout a month, I thought it was remarkable how Cindy was able to reiterate precisely the entire scenarios that Casey had told her was happening right up until July 15th.

There's an other reason I believe Cindy had the dates right - June 5th was her birthday and she had taken that week off as vacation. She had said she planned to go with Casey and Caylee and visit an aunt, but Casey wasn't around -- no further mention about where Casey was (since she allegedly didn't have a job)... June 8th, Sunday, the nursing home visit with Caylee was the last day of that vacation week before Cindy went back to work on Monday, June 9th - a very clear marker of date for recall.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
He may have an opinion, TM. But he can't go on national TV and basically say the jury got it wrong!
I posted the cannon of ethics a few pages back......you should check them out.
This "ain't" over......wait and see. That's my bet.
It's curious that this TV interview is the target of your outrage, but you fail to mention one word about the Central Florida Spotlight interview, February 18, 2013 when Judge Perry says to the host that he can't comment on the case because he has "one LAST ACT to perform because the district court of appeal vacated two of the convictions".......

At about 13:00
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/judge-belvin-...

You don't suppose that the not-very-convincing-Judge-Perr y-impersonator on the Today show was intending to damage Judge Perry's credibility....maybe the sharade was hoped to even have him ousted from the bench so he wouldn't be able to perform his LAST ACT?

Nah -- foolish thought!!! LOL
YTubeNews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Final Prophecies & MIDEAST WAR Ready ---

http://youtu.be/tyLAVfcckcw

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

OT

Obama: U.S. at ‘crossroads’ in fight against terrorism

President Obama said Thursday that the United States has reached a “crossroads” in its fight against terrorism and that it is time to redefine and recalibrate a war that eventually will end.

More -
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...

"Crossroads"......li terally or figuratively?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Not totally accurate marcemon...as to why Casey maintains
her silence!!!....
Silence is Golden!!!
All in good time...
But I'm sure you know why Casey is silent, right?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello chicka! Long time no "see".
:-)
Tribey! I miss you. Hope you have a nice Memorial Day weekend.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that Casey maintains her silence b/c she refuses to tell the TRUTH?
It's not that simple, Marce.

She can't speak out due to her pending court issues, but human nature is to do so when being verbally attacked. Especially when being attacked by outright lies.

My reference to her silence goes to the bigger picture once the court battles are behind her. I said that if she never speaks out I would admire that, with human nature being to do, just the opposite.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always found it ludicrous that the three people living in the home with a two-year old toddler didn't know the EXACT date her only child and their only beloved granddaughter disappeared from their life.
I don't believe any script nonsense. Also, I was the grandparent listed to pick up my step-granddaughter. My step-daughter had me listed as the emergency person to pick her up from her daycare and her elementary school, even though I worked at the time between her 1st and 3rd birthday, not quite sure why she didn't list my husband or her mom. She didn't live with any of us, but believe you me, I knew who and where my grandchild was being cared for.
I agree with you on this, TM.

That is why I believe there was a script......it just wasn't completed when Cindy called 911. That's why the pieces (stories), didn't line up.

Given my very well known opinion of George's involvement, it explains why he threw her under the bus when LE was brought in before it (the script) was finished being written.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that simple, Marce.
She can't speak out due to her pending court issues, but human nature is to do so when being verbally attacked. Especially when being attacked by outright lies.
My reference to her silence goes to the bigger picture once the court battles are behind her. I said that if she never speaks out I would admire that, with human nature being to do, just the opposite.
Yes, it is that simple. You interpret it how you want to. But I firmly believe that if Casey did an interview & admitted to being responsible for her baby's death, you still wouldn't believe it. You would say George was forcing her to admit guilt.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on this, TM.
That is why I believe there was a script......it just wasn't completed when Cindy called 911. That's why the pieces (stories), didn't line up.
Given my very well known opinion of George's involvement, it explains why he threw her under the bus when LE was brought in before it (the script) was finished being written.
A script, ngrace? A SCRIPT? Are you filling in for Rambler today?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't about the date of death. And you talk about ME having reading comprehension problems??????????
It was a question about HOW the GJ could list on the INDICTMENT that Caylee died "SOMETIME BETWEEN JUNE 15th and July 16th", when the ONLY FAMILY MEMBER TO TESTIFY BEFORE THEM, is on numerous records as saying that an ALIVE Caylee left the family home on Hopespring Drive, with her mother, at 12:50 PM on JUNE 16TH!
LAST TIME I CHECKED, JUNE 15 comes BEFORE June 16!
Since the testimony of the GJ has never been released, you don't know who else testified before the GJ. Without that disclosure your analysis is ridiculous. But as usual you seem to think you know more about this case than anyone else. No one here believes your foolish theories.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that in one of the early interviews, Casey stated after she dropped Caylee off with the nanny on June 9th, she knew for certain her daughter was okay on June 12th but she was even never asked the important question (in what was publicly released) about HOW she knew that.
My longstanding beleif has been June 15, 2008 - Father's Day - was the day Caylee was murdered....right date on indictment, wrong perpetrator.
I don't recall from memory any reference made by Casey re June 12th, so I can't comment on that.

But as to the GJ indictment,(on October 14, 2008), and their date of June 15th, there is something there that is not making sense, considering GA testified before that body and considering the State was privy to all he testified to.

In my opinion, their date of June 15, signals they (the Grand Jurors and/or the State), didn't believe the "I remember specifically because I was watching Diners and Drive-Ins and both of them left the house at 12:50PM on June 16" story.

In the farce called the trial, it is also noteworthy to remember LDB's opening statement, wherein she never once mentioned any specific date. Surely, almost 3 years after the GJ Indictment when the "trial" took place, they had more than enough "circumstantial evidence" to pinpoint the date as June 16th, yet curiously, they didn't.

Considering George was their key witness and considering his was vouched for by Jeff time and again, it shows to just what lengths the State would go to in order to convict Casey Anthony, Orlando's very own, cause celebre.

Prosecuting Casey Anthony: A political stepping stone that backfired for Lawson, yet "mystifyingly" propelled his only opponent, the losing prosecutor, into a winning position. Go figure.

"Et tu, Brute?"

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is that simple. You interpret it how you want to. But I firmly believe that if Casey did an interview & admitted to being responsible for her baby's death, you still wouldn't believe it. You would say George was forcing her to admit guilt.
Marce, for some reason you seem to feel I have it in for George on a personal level, which is not accurate.

My disbelief is based upon verified facts, released in all the discovery docs.

And maybe you feel that it is a simple explanation as to why Casey remains silent, but in all honesty, we know why she can't speak out at this time.

In the future remains to be seen, but if that day ever does come, will you still insist she's lying when there are over 20,000++ pages of discovery that would go to substantiating her version of events?

Just curious.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the testimony of the GJ has never been released, you don't know who else testified before the GJ. Without that disclosure your analysis is ridiculous. But as usual you seem to think you know more about this case than anyone else. No one here believes your foolish theories.
We KNOW FOR CERTAIN who DID testify before the Grand Jury and we know FOR CERTAIN, what his story was at trial, and in every interview leading up to trial.

We don't need to know anymore than that, when it comes to explaining the indictment date range of "sometime between June 15th and July 16th, 2008".

It was the defense who said the date was June 16th.

Amazingly, that date was never challenged by the State, considering the testimony of their "key witness" who placed an alive Caylee in Casey's care on June 16, 2008, at 12:50PM.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason June 9th became June 16th was because LE determined a single deleted photo from a video allegedly the day before, on time-stamped June 15th and not June 8th.
So if we are to believe that Cindy Anthony testified that she, Casey and Caylee was lying in bed together and snug as a bug in a rug after a late swim in the pool Sunday evening, June 15th - FATHER'S DAY we also must believe that -
Cindy forgot the day she took Caylee to the nursing home to visit her father was FATHER'S DAY.
Lee Anthony was nowhere around visiting his father or grandfather on FATHER'S DAY.
Did you ever notice nowhere in any of the later interviews, after LE arbitrarily moved the "last seen" date a week further LE not once asked the question IF any of the family recalled any separate events which took place in relation to FATHER'S DAY? Odd, eh?
All valid points.

LE didn't inquire further because LE "had their man" and it was all systems go after that.

But anyone who actually studied the case, still has remaining questions, as you've pointed out.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler, I can't remember if George worked that day, Father's Day. I seem to remember that he did. I did find it very odd that no one in that family made much mention of any kind of Father's Day celebration for HIM. I don't care if I have to guilt my kids into it, they damn well better remember their Dad on Father's Day.

I, for the life of me, can't believe or understand how no one could remember that Cindy and Caylee had visited Alex Plesea (Grandpa) on that fateful Father's Day, especially Cindy. If she was so upset about Caylee missing, how could she possibly not remember that Father's Day was that last time she physically laid eyes on Caylee.

That Myspace entry made out of desperation July 3, 2008, by Cindy Anthony "Who Is Now Watching Out For The Little Angel," tells me she HAD to remember when she last saw "the little angel". Not seeing Caylee was of utmost importance (imho) to Cindy Anthony.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Tribey! I miss you. Hope you have a nice Memorial Day weekend.
You too marcemon! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando