CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504033 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely misunderstood my post.
If you could get your anger under control, it might be easier for you to get the point.
there is no point ! Casey killed Caylee in cold blood and got away with it legally, but never will morally as long as Casey lives.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504036 Jun 3, 2013
snipped ---Monster Mom Casey Anthony beat the rap for murdering her precious 2-year-old tot Caylee, according to the Florida judge who presided over the sensational trial. Read why the judge felt there was enough evidence to convict party-girl Casey and his utter "disbelief" when the jury acquitted her - in this gripping issue of GLOBE.

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#504037 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully we have a jury system in this country, that is tasked with determining if someone is proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Thankfully we have the State being held to their burden of proof, and not being allowed to rely on tabloid headlines to convict when there is no proof a crime was even committed.
Thankfully we have cameras in the courtroom for those who want/need to see the evidence from both sides before they decide whether someone is guilty or not.
You have not posted one thing.....not one thing, that proves a crime was committed, nor have you offered up one thing that would prove Caylee didn't die by accident.
Armchair diagnosis? It doesn't take a degree in any field to see you have serious anger issues. I encourage you to take some deep breaths and calm down before you implode upon yourself.
Casey Anthony did not murder her child and anytime you'd like to discuss the facts, instead of merely bellowing like a balloon filled with nothing other than hot air, I would be happy to discuss them with you.
You don't want to discuss the facts, only your theories will do. You hide your head in the sand like the entire Anthony family..

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504038 Jun 3, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you have your answer by now ngrace...now that
Judge Perry went on the Today Show..
Did you read today's article of the Orlando Sentinel.
The federal Court will handle Kronk & Zaneida's Mickey
Mouse Attention to Disrupt the Bankcruptcy cases...
But for that...The federal courts will have to review the
Circuit Court judicial civil's filings themselves...
I wonder what they'll find out!
Last I heard, there won't be a ruling for 3 weeks on the matter of where the civil suits will be litigated to determine if they can move forward to trial. Also, I can't find any article in the OS that is from today. Do you have a link, or, the headline?

Thanks.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504040 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
snipped ---Monster Mom Casey Anthony beat the rap for murdering her precious 2-year-old tot Caylee, according to the Florida judge who presided over the sensational trial. Read why the judge felt there was enough evidence to convict party-girl Casey and his utter "disbelief" when the jury acquitted her - in this gripping issue of GLOBE.
Well, if ya can't trust the Globe to post the Judge's actual words, who can ya trust?

Certainly not the Judge who had to determine if there was enough evidence, before spending even more taxpayer money, to take the case to trial.

CYA, nothing more.

Other than, violating his Cannons of Ethics, that is.

Awfully quiet these days.........still waiting for his highly touted appearance on Nancy Grace to be aired. Even better, still waiting for one peep from the reigning queen of tabloid headlines to announce whatever happened to said promised interview.

Even Vinnie has been as silent as a little lamb.

lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#504041 Jun 3, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to discuss the facts, only your theories will do. You hide your head in the sand like the entire Anthony family..
I've discussed the facts since 2008. Where would you like to start?

As to my theory, it is based upon facts. Be it right or wrong, at least I can support my conclusions, based upon facts in evidence.

Any time you'd like to argue your position, based upon same facts, maybe you can persuade me to see the errors in my thinking.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504042 Jun 3, 2013
snipped

itís pretty bad when even the judge that heard your case canít believe that youíre free to roam the streets. Of course Iím talking about Casey Anthony and her infamous acquittal nearly 2 years ago. Just when you thought that anyone who was any body had already weighed in on what seems to be a massive mishandling of justice, the judge finally is speaking. Belvin Perry sat on the bench for 41 days listening to 300 pieces of evidence being introduced and over 90 witnesses took the stand to testify. According to the May 27th print edition of GLOBE, Perry was sure that Casey was heading for a needle in her arm.

Instead Perry had to reread the verdict several times to himself before announcing it because he couldnít believe his eyes. Perry believes that the jury was handed more than enough evidence to warrant a first degree murder conviction and he was as disgusted as the rest of the country when Casey walked away free. He believes that she absolutely got away with murdering her two-year old daughter Caylee in cold blood.

Perry believes that the jury didnít consider the evidence while deliberating because it took only 11 hours to reach a verdict. A thorough look back at everything should have taken longer. They were just anxious to get out of their and on with their lives.

Perry also believes that Casey will get what she deserves eventually. He thinks sheíll be a victim of a street crime and that some random person will realize who she is and be unstable enough themselves to take justice into their own hands. Do you think Perry is right? Will the notorious party chick end up dead on a sidewalk somewhere? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!

Level 7

Location hidden

#504044 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> there is no point ! Casey killed Caylee in cold blood and got away with it legally, but never will morally as long as Casey lives.
Sorry but you are talking about something other than what I responded to. That being the question about why the car was demolished and the pool was still up.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504045 Jun 3, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Donate* it to which Crime Museum? Dr. Arpell V`ass ?
> WESH NEWS: ORLANDO, Fla.ó Offers are rolling in for one of the most iconic pieces of evidence in Casey Anthonyís murder trial ó her white Pontiac Sunfire.

The car is still in the possession of the Orange County Sheriffís Office, which says the car can be picked up anytime by George and Cindy Anthony, who own the car.

Their attorney, Mark Lippman, told WESH 2 News heís been getting calls from people interested in buying the car.

The car was thought to be key to proving the stateís murder case against Anthony. Numerous witnesses took the stand to say how the car smelled like it had at one point carried around a body.

ďThere are collectors of macabre things. Apparently this falls into that category now,Ē Lippman said.

The Kelley Blue Book lists the normal value on a used Sunfire at about $3,000, but Lipman said it could go to a collector for more than that. The money would be donated to the new foundation the Anthonys are establishing in memory of Caylee Anthony.

ďIíve had multiple offers to purchase it, but George and Cindy do not want to profit off it by any means,Ē Lippman told WESH.

Where would the car go? Not to the National Museum of Crime and Punishment in Washington, D.C., the museumís CEO told WESH. The museum has items like the so-called Bonnie and Clyde car riddled with bullet holes and vehicles belonging to Ted Bundy and John Dillingers.

ďThere wasnít any proof it was part of a crime. Itís not a true historic artifact, so its value should diminish in the wake of that,Ē said museum CEO Janine Vaccarello.

She said she can understand why plenty of private collectors want to call the car their own.

Lippman said Tuesday the Anthonys have not yet made a decision on what to do with the car. He said he isnít ruling out sending the car to scrap if thatís what his clients want. <

SOURCE: ARTICLE BY WESH NEWS ORLANDO FLORIDA JULY 26, 2011
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504046 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you are talking about something other than what I responded to. That being the question about why the car was demolished and the pool was still up.
OK The car was demolished because George and Cindy both knew Casey put Caylee's dead body in the trunk and maybe even killed her in the car. They couldn't get the decomposing smell out of it.(plus it was the decent thing to do) They kept and used the pool until the liner gave out, as no one was murdered or died in the damn pool.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504048 Jun 3, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngrace, I believe the pool is gone (as it should be). It was previously listed in their tax records and it is not there now.(I am a RE Broker...)
That's interesting, in light of their Dr. Phil interview. Thanks for the info.

Some interesting snips:

Mr. ANTHONY: I blame my daughter for Caylee not being here today. I can't comprehend a human doing that, especially a daughter doing that to my granddaughter.

Mr. ANTHONY: I believe that Casey, or someone else that she was with, possibly gave too much to Caylee. She fell asleep and didn't wake up. That's what I feel.

Mr. ANTHONY: Possibly some kind of drug or something like that. I mean, there's been speculation about Xanax or whatever it might be.

Mr. ANTHONY: When the first one came through, they found her not guilty of first degree murder, I remember I started to shake. I got this deepness feeling in my heart. I'm like,`OK, but she's going to actually be in jail for a while to pay for Caylee's death.' Then the second charge came through.

Mr. ANTHONY: Not guilty. I think, OK. Then when the third one came through for aggravated child abuse, nothing.

Mr. ANTHONY: I'm like,`Oh, my gosh. My daughter's going to walk out of here and I'm never going to know about Caylee.' I felt she needs to have something to be held accountable for. If that meant being in jail, that meant being in jail.

McGRAW: You wanted them to find something against her?

Mr. ANTHONY: I did. That's being truthful. That's being honest.

McGRAW: So as you sat there in the courtroom, you wanted to hear a guilty to one of those first three?

Mr. ANTHONY: I did. I didn't want to see my daughter put to death.

Mr. ANTHONY: But I want her to be held responsible for my granddaughter. I did, and I still do.

Mr. ANTHONY: I wanted accountable for Caylee. She was always my focus from day one, to find out what happened to her. I wanted someone to be held accountable for that, and I--I'm holding Casey responsible for that.

Just what any loving dad would say after his daughter was acquitted on murder charges, I'm sure.

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#504049 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> OK The car was demolished because George and Cindy both knew Casey put Caylee's dead body in the trunk and maybe even killed her in the car. They couldn't get the decomposing smell out of it.(plus it was the decent thing to do) They kept and used the pool until the liner gave out, as no one was murdered or died in the damn pool.
But Jose said the little girl drown in the pool.

The Jury believed him.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504050 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
My response was to exactly what you wrote:
"Men do not process information in the manner you have described."
Your response is incorrect. Men, in this case George, do not process information in the manner you described. You described what you would do.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#504051 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Some interesting snips:
Mr. ANTHONY: I blame my daughter for Caylee not being here today. I can't comprehend a human doing that, especially a daughter doing that to my granddaughter.
Mr. ANTHONY: I believe that Casey, or someone else that she was with, possibly gave too much to Caylee. She fell asleep and didn't wake up. That's what I feel.
Mr. ANTHONY: Possibly some kind of drug or something like that. I mean, there's been speculation about Xanax or whatever it might be.
Mr. ANTHONY: When the first one came through, they found her not guilty of first degree murder, I remember I started to shake. I got this deepness feeling in my heart. I'm like,`OK, but she's going to actually be in jail for a while to pay for Caylee's death.' Then the second charge came through.
Mr. ANTHONY: Not guilty. I think, OK. Then when the third one came through for aggravated child abuse, nothing.
Mr. ANTHONY: I'm like,`Oh, my gosh. My daughter's going to walk out of here and I'm never going to know about Caylee.' I felt she needs to have something to be held accountable for. If that meant being in jail, that meant being in jail.
McGRAW: So as you sat there in the courtroom, you wanted to hear a guilty to one of those first three?
Mr. ANTHONY: But I want her to be held responsible for my granddaughter. I did, and I still do.
Mr. ANTHONY: I wanted accountable for Caylee. She was always my focus from day one, to find out what happened to her. I wanted someone to be held accountable for that, and I--I'm holding Casey responsible for that.
Just what any loving dad would say after his daughter was acquitted on murder charges, I'm sure.
George knows that Casey killed Caylee and he has to live under the same roof with Cindy. While I'd let most people figure it out, it has to be spelled out for you. George knows that Casey killed Caylee. Cindy wants to pretend the stench (she tried to Febreze) was pizza rather than her granddaughters corpse. Got it?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504052 Jun 3, 2013

"Just what any loving dad would say after his daughter was acquitted on murder charges, I'm sure."

Why would you presume he's referring to his daughter? You already know from the text messages there is more than one Casey. You also know "Casey" is a last name.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#504053 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> OK The car was demolished because George and Cindy both knew Casey put Caylee's dead body in the trunk and maybe even killed her in the car. They couldn't get the decomposing smell out of it.(plus it was the decent thing to do) They kept and used the pool until the liner gave out, as no one was murdered or died in the damn pool.
Yup, Cindy had Caylee's coffin crushed. It's not like Cindy could given the car back to Casey and have her drive it, or could they have? It probably still reeked of Caylee's decomp fluids.

Google Earth still shows the pool in the yard. Orange County Property Appraiser shows Cindy Anthony receiving a $50K Homestead Exemption. They better still be living in the property if they are claiming the exemption. Oh wait, the Anthony's do lie, even on the stand.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#504054 Jun 3, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
But Jose said the little girl drown in the pool.
The Jury believed him.
Jose CREATED that defense. He lied.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504055 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Some interesting snips:
What was wrong with George telling the truth? HUH ?
Remember what the loving daughter accused her dad of doing ??

Remember that same Loving Daughter wanted George take the blame for a killing that she committed ?

Remember that Loving guilty ass daughter also set there and let JOSE accuse him of murder and molesting her as she sat, knowing there would be numskulls like you that would fall for it and ruin George's life for ever ! SO lets talk about how a loving daughter could do that to her father OK ?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504056 Jun 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, Cindy had Caylee's coffin crushed. It's not like Cindy could given the car back to Casey and have her drive it, or could they have? It probably still reeked of Caylee's decomp fluids.
Google Earth still shows the pool in the yard. Orange County Property Appraiser shows Cindy Anthony receiving a $50K Homestead Exemption. They better still be living in the property if they are claiming the exemption. Oh wait, the Anthony's do lie, even on the stand.
According to officer who collected evidence from Hopespring Drive, Cynthia Anthony was a 27 year old black female.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#504057 Jun 3, 2013
Riverside wrote:
snipped
itís pretty bad when even the judge that heard your case canít believe that youíre free to roam the streets. Of course Iím talking about Casey Anthony and her infamous acquittal nearly 2 years ago. Just when you thought that anyone who was any body had already weighed in on what seems to be a massive mishandling of justice, the judge finally is speaking. Belvin Perry sat on the bench for 41 days listening to 300 pieces of evidence being introduced and over 90 witnesses took the stand to testify. According to the May 27th print edition of GLOBE, Perry was sure that Casey was heading for a needle in her arm.
Instead Perry had to reread the verdict several times to himself before announcing it because he couldnít believe his eyes. Perry believes that the jury was handed more than enough evidence to warrant a first degree murder conviction and he was as disgusted as the rest of the country when Casey walked away free. He believes that she absolutely got away with murdering her two-year old daughter Caylee in cold blood.
Perry believes that the jury didnít consider the evidence while deliberating because it took only 11 hours to reach a verdict. A thorough look back at everything should have taken longer. They were just anxious to get out of their and on with their lives.
Perry also believes that Casey will get what she deserves eventually. He thinks sheíll be a victim of a street crime and that some random person will realize who she is and be unstable enough themselves to take justice into their own hands. Do you think Perry is right? Will the notorious party chick end up dead on a sidewalk somewhere? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!
Will the notorious party chick end up dead on a sidewalk somewhere?

Yes, she will end up dead, probably decomposing on Suburban Drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,264,879
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 min BettyJ 72,461
last post wins! (Jul '11) 16 min Princess Hey 5,808
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 57 min Trunketeer 12,205
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr Doobie Time 1,401
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 2 hr Doobie Time 2,820
3 word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Doobie Time 13,623
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages