CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,364)

Showing posts 467,261 - 467,280 of478,332
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
T-REX

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, Marce, I've gone back to check out facts after Baez's opening statement. I didn't simply rely on what he alleged happened.
The comments made by Casey fit. I wasn't taking her words at face value because I arbitrarily believed in her innocence. Don't forget, I thought she was guilty, too, until the 1st set of docs came out and things didn't add up as neatly as we were led to believe.
Those particular comments have bothered me for years....and I've posted that many times......long before the trial.
As to "ngrace", the story of how that name came to be isn't important, other than to say, it never was meant to represent Nancy Grace of HLN. It was an acronym/initialism bestowed upon me by someone else.
You proved again your a first class idiot.
30 days about not reporting her daughter,missing,injured,dead
Last person seen with a live Caylee
Lied about where she dropped her off with no adult to take hold of her,( child abandonment )
Lied about the assault in JB park ( second story)
Lied about a baby sitter
Partied for thirty days
Got a tattoo
Abandoned her car
Complained her car smelled
Lied to her parents
Lied to police
Lied to her friends
Lied about parent's
Lied about whereabouts of Caylee
Lied about where she was
Accused an innocent person
All that and much much more came out in the Docs and you have the gall to say that it doesn't add up.

You have to have a very long history of arrest to hate the people who investigated the crime that much. what are you out on parole for anyway,murder assault,forgery,identity theft etc.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, Marce, I've gone back to check out facts after Baez's opening statement. I didn't simply rely on what he alleged happened.
The comments made by Casey fit. I wasn't taking her words at face value because I arbitrarily believed in her innocence. Don't forget, I thought she was guilty, too, until the 1st set of docs came out and things didn't add up as neatly as we were led to believe.
Those particular comments have bothered me for years....and I've posted that many times......long before the trial.
As to "ngrace", the story of how that name came to be isn't important, other than to say, it never was meant to represent Nancy Grace of HLN. It was an acronym/initialism bestowed upon me by someone else.
ngrace, with all due respect, Casey's comments 'fit' b/c you make them fit. For the life of me, I cannot understand why you take the word of a liar in any aspect of this case.

You must be the only person in this country who believed Caylee drowned. No one believes it -- not Cindy, not George, not Baez, not Mason, not Judge Perry -- NO ONE.

No one thinks the drowning theory 'fits' either, b/c it makes even less sense than saying a nanny kidnapped the baby. I just can't fathom your intense desire to make this into a drowning case.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace, with all due respect, Casey's comments 'fit' b/c you make them fit. For the life of me, I cannot understand why you take the word of a liar in any aspect of this case.
You must be the only person in this country who believed Caylee drowned. No one believes it -- not Cindy, not George, not Baez, not Mason, not Judge Perry -- NO ONE.
No one thinks the drowning theory 'fits' either, b/c it makes even less sense than saying a nanny kidnapped the baby. I just can't fathom your intense desire to make this into a drowning case.
Marcemon, this is about ngrace, her lies, and death. She likely had kids drown on her watch. ngrace HAS to make the story fit her own personal circumstances in order to survive, much like Cindy Anthony.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Marce, the evidence fits an accidental drowning. All the evidence fits, just as does all the LACK of forensic evidence, fits an accidental drowning.

There was no motive for Casey to harm her child, not from anyone, then, up to and through, today.

You heard the jailers testify about her demeanor while locked up for 3 years......happy, polite, causing no problems or asking for special concessions. NO one is happy when they are in jail, unless you remember her comment about "a safe place". Why did she need to feel safe?

There is documented evidence that Cindy told co-workers about the pool ladder being up and the side gate left wide open before Caylee was reported missing. The side gate ONLY opened from inside the yard-side....someone exited that area via the side gate, as opposed to, back through the house. Why? The entire family knew the ladder was kept alongside the pool......not upright attached to the pool, so if Caylee didn't down and there was some other explanation, wouldn't Casey be smart enough to return it to its normal storage site?

There is documented evidence that Caylee loved to swim and she loved to CLIMB up on things. There is documented evidence that she could, and DID, open the sliding doors and would run right outside into the yard......where the pool she loved so much, was located.
Why do we as parents childproof our homes? We do it to prevent accidents. Even you at one time said, the A's were remiss not to ensure those doors couldn't be opened, and I agreed with you.

The number 1 cause of death for children in Florida, is accidental drowning, and I believe this is exactly what happened here.

I was so shaken when Baez said Caylee drowned, all of a sudden, my 3 years of studying this case and failing to find the answer, was answered and it fit. It was the only thing that did fit. And I could see in my mind's eye, what that visual must have been like to witness first hand. Her behavior during those 31 days, fits, too with someone who has witnessed the sudden, unexpected, death of a child.

And if I am the "only person" who believes this is what happened, that's okay, too. But I ask you this, if Caylee didn't drown, why on earth didn't the State go about the business of proving it didn't happen this way?

And perhaps an even more important question is, why did George throw her under the bus, time and time again and why did he lie, when there was no need to lie?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Marcemon, this is about ngrace, her lies, and death. She likely had kids drown on her watch. ngrace HAS to make the story fit her own personal circumstances in order to survive, much like Cindy Anthony.
You are a jerk.

My twin sons died years apart, and neither died from drowning. Both died unexpectedly and suddenly with no warning.

Now that shouldn't be all that difficult to figure out.

You are a terrible person.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You proved again your a first class idiot.
30 days about not reporting her daughter,missing,injured,dead
Last person seen with a live Caylee
Lied about where she dropped her off with no adult to take hold of her,( child abandonment )
Lied about the assault in JB park ( second story)
Lied about a baby sitter
Partied for thirty days
Got a tattoo
Abandoned her car
Complained her car smelled
Lied to her parents
Lied to police
Lied to her friends
Lied about parent's
Lied about whereabouts of Caylee
Lied about where she was
Accused an innocent person
All that and much much more came out in the Docs and you have the gall to say that it doesn't add up.
You have to have a very long history of arrest to hate the people who investigated the crime that much. what are you out on parole for anyway,murder assault,forgery,identity theft etc.
I may be a jerk, as you say, T-REX, but I am a polite jerk, unlike you.

BTW, prove Casey was the LAST person seen with AN ALIVE Caylee. Let's start with the vivid description of what she was wearing, according to the person who alleged he saw her leave with Casey, ALIVE. Let's look at the time stamp on Casey's police report and then check out the time stamp on his. Save yourself some time....his came after Casey's. And what do we find? He said Caylee was wearing a SKIRT. And when the detective showed surprise at this, he re-asked the question. And George did NOT waiver.....Caylee was wearing a SKIRT.

Fast forward to trial time......"what was Caylee wearing, George, when you saw her leave with Casey?". "She was wearing SHORTS". "How you you be so sure of that, George?" "Because it was the last time I saw her alive". Okay, what was Cindy wearing in court last week, George?". "I have no idea".(Why Baez didn't impeach him with what his initial police report is still a mystery).

That is a BIG deal, T-REX, considering SHORTS and NOT a SKIRT, were found with the remains.

The rest of your lengthy list is nothing more than a mix of redundancy, rumor, and bs.

And just so you will rest easier tonight, don't worry...I have never been arrested nor do I have any type of criminal past, present, or future. Accept the fact that some people can think for themselves, even when it doesn't go along with the crowd.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a jerk.
My twin sons died years apart, and neither died from drowning. Both died unexpectedly and suddenly with no warning.
Nope! You are lying to cover up something. Suicides years apart?What about your nephew who died not long after Casey killed Caylee?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Marce, the evidence fits an accidental drowning. All the evidence fits, just as does all the LACK of forensic evidence, fits an accidental drowning.
There was no motive for Casey to harm her child, not from anyone, then, up to and through, today.
You heard the jailers testify about her demeanor while locked up for 3 years......happy, polite, causing no problems or asking for special concessions. NO one is happy when they are in jail, unless you remember her comment about "a safe place". Why did she need to feel safe?
There is documented evidence that Cindy told co-workers about the pool ladder being up and the side gate left wide open before Caylee was reported missing. The side gate ONLY opened from inside the yard-side....someone exited that area via the side gate, as opposed to, back through the house. Why? The entire family knew the ladder was kept alongside the pool......not upright attached to the pool, so if Caylee didn't down and there was some other explanation, wouldn't Casey be smart enough to return it to its normal storage site?
There is documented evidence that Caylee loved to swim and she loved to CLIMB up on things. There is documented evidence that she could, and DID, open the sliding doors and would run right outside into the yard......where the pool she loved so much, was located.
Why do we as parents childproof our homes? We do it to prevent accidents. Even you at one time said, the A's were remiss not to ensure those doors couldn't be opened, and I agreed with you.
The number 1 cause of death for children in Florida, is accidental drowning, and I believe this is exactly what happened here.
I was so shaken when Baez said Caylee drowned, all of a sudden, my 3 years of studying this case and failing to find the answer, was answered and it fit. It was the only thing that did fit. And I could see in my mind's eye, what that visual must have been like to witness first hand. Her behavior during those 31 days, fits, too with someone who has witnessed the sudden, unexpected, death of a child.
And if I am the "only person" who believes this is what happened, that's okay, too. But I ask you this, if Caylee didn't drown, why on earth didn't the State go about the business of proving it didn't happen this way?
And perhaps an even more important question is, why did George throw her under the bus, time and time again and why did he lie, when there was no need to lie?
You know I'm not buying the drowning scenario..

It's nothing but an allegation...that started with Cindy bringing Jessee Grund in the picture claiming Caylee drowned in his care.(only in the media) not even an issue with OCSO nor FDLE.

Giving something to social bloggers to talk about...and getting the response they wanted..DISTRACTIONS and comotion saying CINDY was attempting to protect Casey while George threw her under the
the control of the "Big Bosses".

While Jeff Ashton says..oh! no...Not George..He's One of US!
3 years later The Prosecution is shocked about a drowning?

I guess, they banked for many like YOU's to fall for it!
especially Jose...

Cindy is also the ONE BIG Mouth who's threw the Zaneida
Name Contra_verse in the media spotlight!
Cindy --> Dominic Casey ---> Kronk <---All approved by
Queen Grace 24/7 BS for Years with no end , while Casey
never said ONE WORD incarcerated for 3 years.,
while everyone else assumed..alledged...professed. ..
swore Casey was a KILLER ...because she told Yuri Melich Caylee was abducted..kidnapped but "Melich The Psychic" said You Lie was good enough to have a Florida Grand Jury Indict a 22 year old women..of Capital Murder...without a Body to Feed Queen Grace's OnLine Monsters which are vanishing slowly but surely Now that their Queen is dying!

Where are Mom & Pop Anthony these days?

Cindy always been the INSTIGATOR that $tirred the pot...
and What Cindy $aid had a Price Tag! Dr.Phill,Foundations etc

Casey's Best Move was Patience & Federal Court
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
All he would have to say is...
Jesse did believe Caylee was his daughter...
You used the term LEGALLY. In the State of Florida a DNA test must state probable paternity of 95% or greater, not ZERO, before paternity can LEGALLY be filed.

Richard Grund can say whatever he wants to prove himself a LIAR.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say :
"It's Growing into a Whale of a Tale..."
Wouldn't you say!
Growing or not 'n grace? Not....

“What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.”
&#8213; Ralph Waldo Emerson

As for the roots? I'd say it got snapped underground.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
There is another reason why Casey said (a safe place)(Protection)
in the same breath..Casey also clearly said " Sgt John Allen is more interested in building a case against me than finding Caylee".
And there is more to it...

Cindy always been the instigator from Day One!
Having Control bringing on The Zaneida BS with John Morgan.,
Posting messages on Youtube left for OCSO...Brewing more BS
with Dominic Casey --> Kronk -- Psychic (teddy bear) all to
Feed Queen Grace's Airtime Ratings 24/7 for the Queen to feed
her own monsters 24/7 Re-Runs..all while Casey is incarcerated
as a Model Inmate!

George threw Casey under The Bosses Thumbs! while he befriended
the prosecution...

Attorney General Pam Bondi went on a 48 Hours Special..
saying Casey is her own enemy vs Exploring the LAW!

...God forbidded Casey would have tried to speak...
STILL To This day!

The Media want's (wanted) to OWN HER MIND!

I'm positive there is a Huge Brainstorm head`ing to
Tampa Florida...by the end of the month!...

OCSO did NOT Buy the Drowning...
Why are You bying it?
Again Cindy broad_casted the Pool Ladder..
You believe everything Cindy Anthony $aid?

This soap opera was all about..a Tot Mom scenario
media money machine..while making sure Casey litteraly
did wear the "Lame DUck Tape's..to shut her up in Jail!

Showtime Soon!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You used the term LEGALLY. In the State of Florida a DNA test must state probable paternity of 95% or greater, not ZERO, before paternity can LEGALLY be filed.
Richard Grund can say whatever he wants to prove himself a LIAR.
I used the term LEGALLY...Wherever in the Country...
Casey was allowed to authorize Jesse to take Caylee
out of State...

Richard Grund will get what he deserve being a $inner!

Father or Not..
Casey was the Mother of the Child...
Not Cindy!

But Mommy Dearest Objected...

It was NOT Cindy's Call to Call 911 and
suck it to Casey to force her to say where
Casey's daughter was! Bella Vita!

The question is WHY did Casey took Caylee Out and
away from the dysfunctional Hopespring Dr. Family
Home! would be a good start...

But Judge Perry Godly Intervention openned the door
for the Federal Bankcruptcy Court to handle the Kronk
& Zaneida civil matters themselves.....
I guess we can expect Fireworks in Tampa shortly*

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Growing or not 'n grace? Not....
“What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.”
&#8213; Ralph Waldo Emerson
As for the roots? I'd say it got snapped underground.
How about "Discovering the Plant's underground Virtues..." Waldo!

We might get some Snap Rootbeer!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Night Night Topix!
Sleep Thight & God Speed Always!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a jerk.
There is nothing worse that what you have proven to be, that is a LIAR.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
How about "Discovering the Plant's underground Virtues..." Waldo!
We might get some Snap Rootbeer!
You are on a perpetual LSD trip...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Even taking into consideration that you're a topix troll this post is nasty, vile and way over the line even for you. What kind of person says something like that to another.
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! You are lying to cover up something. Suicides years apart?What about your nephew who died not long after Casey killed Caylee?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the term LEGALLY...Wherever in the Country...
Casey was allowed to authorize Jesse to take Caylee
out of State...
Richard Grund will get what he deserve being a $inner!
Sure, millions would believe Casey handed over Caylee to Jesse so he could take her out of state (to who?) and then when Cindy called 911 Casey spent three years in jail and faced a possible death penalty, while inventing stories about an imaginary job with an imaginary boss, imaginary friends and coworkers, and imaginary new boyfriend with a son...all the while keeping as quiet as a church mouse that she knew Caylee was alive.

That storyline is as dumb as she murdered Caylee and dumped the body in a swamp so she could go watch a rental movie at Tony's.

If a staged kidnapping had occurred it doesn't take a rocket scientist to invent up an imaginary car-jacking "a dark skinned man took Caylee!!!!" or the most typical scenario "I woke up on the morning, the window was open and Caylee was gone!!!". There would be no reason for Casey to tell a month of lies and draw suspicious upon herself right off the bat to get immediately arrested,
sankarollingeyes

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Even taking into consideration that you're a topix troll this post is nasty, vile and way over the line even for you. What kind of person says something like that to another. <quoted text>
Why do you persist in posting on this thread if it so distressing to you?
Mostof thesefolks are pretending about their circumstances, check your mirror.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

sankarollingeyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you persist in posting on this thread if it so distressing to you?
Mostof thesefolks are pretending about their circumstances, check your mirror.
Sure, we are to believe ngrace's growing story....that she followed the case from the very beginning knowing right up until the remains were discovered the accidental drowning theory was already publicized and on the table. Then only after Casey's acquittal does Jose Baez's alternate account become "the truth" to ngracie because she then recalls she had two children who suddenly died and therefore is personally is able to vouch for why Casey, instead of calling 911 to report the drowning, due to PTSD lied about events which took place and either staged the body or allowed her father "to take care of matters" to make it appear as if the child was brutally murdered so she'd get charged with murder that never occurred.

I also notice ngracie never acknowledges the other critical component of the alternate theory involving PTSD, and that being Casey was unmercifully sexually abused as a child by her Poppa, which resulted in her creating imaginary scenarios to block out dealing with trauma in general.

So while ngracie is content to write Caylee's death as accidental, she accepts it's no big deal that a child molester who was complicit in the crime goes unpunished......which taking the entire scenario into account also must suggest ngracie supports child molestation.

:-(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 467,261 - 467,280 of478,332
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 min Marley 70,224
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 min King George 95,860
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min shinningelectr0n 1,034,811
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Patriot AKA Bozo 43,049
The Power of Dreams {psychology} 2 hr mythsdreams 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr LizW 17,344
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr its all connected 2,635
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance