CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503985 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've replied to you numerous times already stating I highly doubt "the Rev" is legally Richard Grund......my opinion is identity theft, impersonation and implication by impersonation is highly interconnected to this case (and that of Jodi Arias as well).
Did you forget the snippet of the email from Uncle Rich Pleasa to Cindy saying George and Lee were "here" with him, busting their azzes looking for Caylee?
...which makes you crazier than Murphey.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503986 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've replied to you numerous times already stating I highly doubt "the Rev" is legally Richard Grund......my opinion is identity theft, impersonation and implication by impersonation is highly interconnected to this case (and that of Jodi Arias as well).
Did you forget the snippet of the email from Uncle Rich Pleasa to Cindy saying George and Lee were "here" with him, busting their azzes looking for Caylee?
BTW, when is Grund's trial?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503987 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if a huge industry has already been built up over it, maybe it's because your country just learned they're at least 10 years behind in keeping up with stupid "in things", eh?
Whatever you say. You're the expert on the United States.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503988 Jun 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't referring to you.
Scrap-booking is the new in thing. Go figure.
BBL
New?

When is the last time you left your house? 1998?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503989 Jun 2, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind the child was as replaceable and and no more valuable than a Chocolate cake . YOUR SICK!
She is a sicko to compare a child to a chocolate cake.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#503990 Jun 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
He did say it, Rambler. And I'm not the only one who heard it.....I'm just the only one still posting.
I am omitting the molestation completely as it's not provable. But that still leaves my scenario as to why an accidental death was not reported immediately. And once immediately passed, it was too late. And that's when the point the finger at Casey, exclusively, started.
Krystal Holloway/River Cruz could have spun/expanded upon that comment..........yet she never did.
Ngrace, you may be posting it, but you never heard George say any such thing. That George made any such statement to Casey is no more provable than her BS molestation story. It's all contrived BS Casey Anthony supposedly told her defense team. Who did YOU hear say it? George? Casey? It was Baez you heard.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#503991 Jun 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
He did say it, Rambler. And I'm not the only one who heard it.....I'm just the only one still posting.
I am omitting the molestation completely as it's not provable. But that still leaves my scenario as to why an accidental death was not reported immediately. And once immediately passed, it was too late. And that's when the point the finger at Casey, exclusively, started.
Krystal Holloway/River Cruz could have spun/expanded upon that comment..........yet she never did.
Oh, I'm sorry. You're talking about the missing Tim Miller news clip. My bad.

;-)

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503992 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the most self-incriminating examples of a psychopathic statement I've ever seen written.....
"Let's see if you can guess how I did it?"
:-(
WHAT??????????

I asked the poster to stop posting nonsense based upon tabloid headlines and use actual evidence to prove Casey murdered her child, or, to use factual evidence and prove why Jose's scenario couldn't have happened.

Now if that's your definition of a self-incriminating psychopathic statement, that's a shame.

Here I thought conclusions based upon facts ruled the day. If anyone wants to prove what the State couldn't, I would look forward to reading it.

No more, no less.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503993 Jun 2, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sorry. You're talking about the missing Tim Miller news clip. My bad.
;-)
NP, TM.

:)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503994 Jun 2, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngrace, you may be posting it, but you never heard George say any such thing. That George made any such statement to Casey is no more provable than her BS molestation story. It's all contrived BS Casey Anthony supposedly told her defense team. Who did YOU hear say it? George? Casey? It was Baez you heard.
Don't make ngracie owly! She can't get it out of her head that the jury acquitted Casey because they actually believed Jose Bez's story - even though she knows what an attorney says is NOT evidence, Casey never testified, and under oath George denied both the molestation and ANY involvement in Caylee's death.

Furthermore, according to the depositions of the two doctors Casey made allegations toward her father of involvement in molestation of the child in the swimming pool, and of drugging her to sleep to create the opportunity to remove the child from her. That evidence is "on record" and could rear it's ugly head once again should anyone consider a do-over of the "accidental death" theory of defense because even Casey does not support it. Obviously Jose Baez watered it down....

Did you hear Jodi Arias asked a question on the stand about her "spiritual father"? Unfortunately the prosecution objected. But toss in religion and "father" or "poppa" takes on an entirely different meaning.......

http://www.repinly.com/popular-pin/25715/1/re...

Dead photo kink - " mygodsnotdeadhessurelyalive.tumblr.com "
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503995 Jun 2, 2013
* link

Level 7

Location hidden

#503996 Jun 2, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Men do not process information in the manner you have described.
Sorry to have to break it to you, but men can and do process information in a variety of different ways, just as women do.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503997 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make ngracie owly! She can't get it out of her head that the jury acquitted Casey because they actually believed Jose Bez's story - even though she knows what an attorney says is NOT evidence, Casey never testified, and under oath George denied both the molestation and ANY involvement in Caylee's death.
Furthermore, according to the depositions of the two doctors Casey made allegations toward her father of involvement in molestation of the child in the swimming pool, and of drugging her to sleep to create the opportunity to remove the child from her. That evidence is "on record" and could rear it's ugly head once again should anyone consider a do-over of the "accidental death" theory of defense because even Casey does not support it. Obviously Jose Baez watered it down....
Did you hear Jodi Arias asked a question on the stand about her "spiritual father"? Unfortunately the prosecution objected. But toss in religion and "father" or "poppa" takes on an entirely different meaning.......
http://www.repinly.com/popular-pin/25715/1/re...
Dead photo kink - " mygodsnotdeadhessurelyalive.tumblr.com "
Sorry to have to break it to you, too, but the reports of the two doctors were never used in court.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503998 Jun 2, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a sicko to compare a child to a chocolate cake.
You both know I did no such thing.

And so does anyone who has any intelligence.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#504000 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to bother explaining why your game playing is not as well camouflaged as you might think. Frankly, some of the things you write give me the creeps. I am thankful I have never had the misfortune of ever crossing paths in real life with you because I have no doubt you are capable of disposing of a child as easily as a stale chocolate cake :-(
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me when, where, how Casey murdered her child and then show me when, where, how she placed her child's body on Suburban Drive.
ngrace is not playing games. She truly believes in her theories, and she is entitled to that. There is nothing to camouflage.

As you always do, you read things into a post that have nothing to do with what was written.

If anybody gives someone the creeps around these threads, it is YOU. You have written vile, horrible things, about victims, about other posters, about the Grunds -- about everyone.

You are sick, Rambler, & I do not understand why your family hasn't tried to help you. Or maybe they have, but you wouldn't let them, & they gave up on you.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504003 Jun 2, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
...which makes you crazier than Murphey.
You'll "Eat Your Words" marcemon..

Watch My Word!

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#504004 Jun 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace is not playing games. She truly believes in her theories, and she is entitled to that. There is nothing to camouflage.
As you always do, you read things into a post that have nothing to do with what was written.
If anybody gives someone the creeps around these threads, it is YOU. You have written vile, horrible things, about victims, about other posters, about the Grunds -- about everyone.
You are sick, Rambler, & I do not understand why your family hasn't tried to help you. Or maybe they have, but you wouldn't let them, & they gave up on you.
You are sick to stick up for a baby killer lover in Ngrace while stalking Rambler using every name you can think of to put her down.

Your obsession with Rambler is excessive and so sick that it happens daily as a source of fun in your sick day. You have this idea that because you are as old as dirt that you are some how better than the rest of the population. Hint: You aren't.

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#504005 Jun 3, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll "Eat Your Words" marcemon..
Watch My Word!
She is a 90 year old Topix terrorist. Big deal.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#504008 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to have to break it to you, but men can and do process information in a variety of different ways, just as women do.
Your response has nothing to do with what I wrote.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504009 Jun 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You both know I did no such thing.
And so does anyone who has any intelligence.
NGrace have you ever ask yourself why George and Cindy had Caseys Car that was in good condition demolished as soon as it was released to them - yet they keep the pool ? THINK About it!
Never mind! you want to believe JOSE and ignore all common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,383,660
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Mothra 59,527
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 37 min Princess Hey 22,971
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 3 hr RuffnReddy 25,561
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 18,980
Review: Freeman Security Services (Jun '12) 18 hr Joy Crews 31
Libertarians have Constitutional right to be in... Fri Former Mayor Jeff... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages