Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503874 May 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's known as preservation of evidence!
I've always said the trial was only A Big Show and it was known Casey (or what's her name) was innocent long before she was ever acquitted......and for her personsl safety she's protected in a Witness Protection Program.
Everyone involved is probably laughing their heads of at your futile attemps to keep a stupd fantasy alive.
Casey is not in a witness protection program.

My "futile attempts to keep a stupid fantasy alive", as you wrote, are nothing but the truth, based upon what's documented in evidence.

I don't think my attempts to find out what, who, where, and how Caylee died, and how she ended up on Suburban drive, are stupid. Futile is more appropriate.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503875 May 30, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts.
Why wouldn't any of them want Caylee's killer caught?
Oh, that's right, it WAS Casey.
It's a parallel to an ostrich putting it's head in the sand, thinking no one will see it.

If nothing in the discovery released by the State which supported Casey's conviction revealed that the proper authorities know exactly what went on behind the scenes, then nothing happened - it can't be reality.

And I'm not referring to only Casey telling a different story - my theory is each of the people who appeared during the BIG SHOW had already admitted to their knowledge behind who was responsible for a conspiracy to frame her, and why.

Notice the Rev was conspicuously absent?

Level 7

Location hidden

#503876 May 30, 2013
Interesting comments over on WESH......

I'd like to point out to one "author" that Baez did not hire Casey....she hired him, so your statement is ridiculous.

As to your other question about the $800K, no, no one wonders why she owes that amount; it's readily available in the list of debts in her BK filing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503877 May 30, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey is not in a witness protection program.
My "futile attempts to keep a stupid fantasy alive", as you wrote, are nothing but the truth, based upon what's documented in evidence.
I don't think my attempts to find out what, who, where, and how Caylee died, and how she ended up on Suburban drive, are stupid. Futile is more appropriate.
You should have no need to "attempt to find out what, who, where and how Caylee died"......unless in true psychopathic style you are motivated to put yourself in the center of the case in order to attempt to thwart justice and falsely lead authorities down a different trial.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503878 May 30, 2013
* trail
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503879 May 30, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Interesting comments over on WESH......
I'd like to point out to one "author" that Baez did not hire Casey....she hired him, so your statement is ridiculous.
As to your other question about the $800K, no, no one wonders why she owes that amount; it's readily available in the list of debts in her BK filing.
She DISPUTES she owes ALL debts -- except an unknown amount to which she's indebted toward Tim Miller, not TES.

Goodness, at one time you said you worked for a law firm and still you don't understand the definition of CREDITOR or DISPUTED? Did the firm go bankrupt? LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503880 May 30, 2013
Stop the Maddyness wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows it, why else would she be here defending the killer Casey years after the acquittal. She is angry Casey didn't make any money from killing her kid. Why not blame it on George.
Ngrundie is angry that following Casey's removal from society, all doors have been slammed shut on any opportunity to impeach her future testimony in other related CRIMINAL proceedings.

It's much like observing a rat caught in a complex maze - everyone else can see all exits from the box are securely nailed, bolted, screwed, soldered, plugged, cemented, or whatever ......I must admit it's sort of intriguing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503881 May 30, 2013
Casey Anthony bankruptcy hearing ends without ruling

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
1:58 pm, May 30, 2013

A judge heard arguments this afternoon about how and where the two defamation lawsuits against Casey Anthony should proceed but the hearing ended without a ruling.

The suits, brought by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk, were halted in their tracks by Anthony's January Chapter 7 filing, which she hopes ultimately will end them for good.

<snip>

They also want the judge to extend the deadline for them to object to Anthony's bankruptcy discharge until after the suits are wrapped up at the state level.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/...

See, even Jeff Weiner gets it! How stupid is that for attorneys to ask for an extension of a bankruptcy discharge so civil suits can proceed and then after that they'll object to any financial awards being discharged. LOL

The REAL bankruptcy is obviously pertaining to settled matters whereby both creditors - Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk already have a financial interest in known assets.....good chance the bankruptcy was filed to stall the recovery of those assets.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503882 May 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
She DISPUTES she owes ALL debts -- except an unknown amount to which she's indebted toward Tim Miller, not TES.
Goodness, at one time you said you worked for a law firm and still you don't understand the definition of CREDITOR or DISPUTED? Did the firm go bankrupt? LOL
I've never said I worked for a law firm!

And it is TES, if you bothered to read the motion filed by his attorney in order to clarify the listing separately on Casey's BK filing.

You are trying my patience to no end.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503883 May 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngrundie is angry that following Casey's removal from society, all doors have been slammed shut on any opportunity to impeach her future testimony in other related CRIMINAL proceedings.
It's much like observing a rat caught in a complex maze - everyone else can see all exits from the box are securely nailed, bolted, screwed, soldered, plugged, cemented, or whatever ......I must admit it's sort of intriguing.
All I am angry about is the truth not being told by the State.

So take a hike.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503884 May 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have no need to "attempt to find out what, who, where and how Caylee died"......unless in true psychopathic style you are motivated to put yourself in the center of the case in order to attempt to thwart justice and falsely lead authorities down a different trial.....
ROFFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

I watched that same program last night, too.

Love how you take other people's words, in other cases, and apply them to whatever you deem relevant.

Get some new material.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503885 May 30, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
So take a hike.
1 hr ago:
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>

You want to FIND OUT the truth, or YOU KNOW THE TRUTH?

HUGE difference!

Psssttt....you'd never survive in a witness stand! You can't remember what you think from one moment to the next!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503886 May 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You, who insist the ENTIRE police file in the case against Casey Anthony was released in discovery are now speculating "law enforcement or lay witnesses" have been withholding "confidentisl" information relative to a missing child investigation - max five year penalty! And if these parties were withholding confidential information, how then did it get leaked - resulting in defamation of either of the two.....hmmmmm? That doesn't fit the definition of defamation......
You really want to go down that rocky road?
Rambling all the Way to the Yellow Brick Road my dear!!!

That's why I sent the 7 [211 Forms) to IRS...in January 2012.,
and sent Casey the IRS Head Letter I received from them, and my cover letter...minus a few Details.

One year later ,January 8th 2013,Casey file the BK within hours, when the 5th DCA dropped (Yuri)to the curb.

And Mr.Dill Esq was informed about Moi!in 09.

He says "ALL" [Witnesses} in the Fruit(s) Basquet Case.,
can testify! That leaves me out...I live in California.

But to the FBI., I live in their backyard Sort of a way!
Registered in Florida! So..You figure it out!

And It does not take a Rocket scientist to Realise that
If Casey is within the Federal Protection...
SHE MUST ABIDE THEIR WISHES! just sayin!

Rambler...From WHO do you think Nancy Grace got or $.$$$$$,
Her Famous Duct Tape "Evidence" Sheriff Crime Scene Photo
that -> HLN PUBLISHED to $lander Casey to the WORLD 24/7
with the Cooperation of IN SESSION...

ALL Banking on LIES, Promoting Hatred and Violence!

In Violation of The Federal Missing Children Search Act
of 1990 aka Susanne Law...defies Caylee Law...

PS:How long do you think it took the FBI to find out in 08?
Remember that Casey told the FBI that Caylee was kidnapped!
Only...Yuri said Casey Lied when Yuri Lied to con_fuse the LAW!

To Each His Own Hands in the Crooky Jail Birds!

Level 6

Location hidden

#503887 May 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
1 hr ago:
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
HUGE difference!
Psssttt....you'd never survive in a witness stand! You can't remember what you think from one moment to the next!
Suburban Dr scenario should be in The FBI Reports because the
Scenario of the remains did NOT and still does NOT include
Caylee! 5 years later in FEDERAL COURTS.

Because I told you the Truth..since 08 ...Caylee is ALIVE!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503888 May 30, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said I worked for a law firm!
And it is TES, if you bothered to read the motion filed by his attorney in order to clarify the listing separately on Casey's BK filing.
You are trying my patience to no end.
Please refer to PDF 29/60 of the BK docs you so treasure. Tim Miller's attorney certainly was not involved in completion of these documents, regardless of what motion he filled so I don't care.......

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...

Tim Miller -

NOT contingent (NOT owed under specific circumstances ie NOT contingent on something occurring.)
Unliquidated - no value has been determined.
NOT DISPUTED

TexasEquusearch -
NOT contingent - same as above.(IMO should be contingent upon winning a civil suit)
NOT Unliquidated - a specific specific amount is owed, amount unknown.
DISPUTED

This BK filing indicates Tim Miller was working for Casey Anthony apart from his association to TexaxEquusearch and Casey acknowledges she is indebted to him....but NOT TexaaEquusearch!

Level 6

Location hidden

#503889 May 30, 2013
Hey Rambler.
Your Rambler Post says You are Ngrace...

Whasst'Up?

Level 6

Location hidden

#503890 May 30, 2013
Good Luck Casey...

In case you don't know...

A Friend is like a Good Bra...

It's Supportive., Close to Your Heart
And Always Lift You Up!
Smile!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503891 May 30, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Hey Rambler.
Your Rambler Post says You are Ngrace...
Whasst'Up?
Is this easier for you to understand?

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think my attempts to find out what, who, where, and how Caylee died, and how she ended up on Suburban drive, are stupid. Futile is more appropriate

Then an hour later:
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
So take a hike.

Rambler wrote:

HUGE difference!

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503892 May 30, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you think of the bankruptcy hearing you were awaiting with great anticipation, that occurred today?

Anything you hoped for was accomplished?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503893 May 30, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Caylee is alive and being raised by Elvis and JFK in Arizona. They're teaching her to work at 7-11 with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,189,259
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min red and right 51,327
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 38 min Princess Hey 4,434
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Miles 71,149
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr RealBenjam in 96,868
Review: Jenny Craig Weight Loss Center 5 hr victjftj 1
Gang activity alarms Deltona, which plans schoo... (Jun '07) 7 hr Patty 111
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 16 hr Bunner 17,949
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:27 am PST