CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503967 Jun 2, 2013
* down the road of dishonesty
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503968 Jun 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
In the BK case, Howard Marks/ Michael Nardella of Burr and Forman, LLP, are representing Kronk.
Justin Luna is an attorney in the firm of Latham, Shuker, Eden & Beaudine, LLP, representing ZoK.
Everybody wants a piece of the action.........or at the very least, want their name mentioned for "scrapbooking".:)
No, I don't do scrap-booking....if that's what you're suggesting.

IMO scrap booking is age-appropriate for grade two students.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503969 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's pretend you're a space alien and you don't understand how humans think.
When someone is dishonest, there is various and distinctive shades between "white lies" and "diabolical".....no different than the three primary colours are red, blue and yellow, but they can be made into thousands of different shades just by blending or adding black and white.
Say you ate the chocolate cake.
While no one is accepting of dishonesty, it's one thing to LIE in such a way that no other person is blamed "What chocolate cake? "I don't know....maybe the dog ate it?" "We don't have a dog!"
The extreme futher doen thevrosf which adds the element of diabolical, cruelty and heartless is to silently watch someone else get potentially blamed through your dishonesty....."If it wasn't you, did you invite any friends over?" "Uhm, yes Johnny was here".
.........but the ultimate WORST type of LYING - enter pure EVIL - is someone who intentionally implicates another person knowing they are totally innocent "I saw Johnny with chocolate crumbs all over his face! He did it!"
I agree and I think I've been clear on that, based upon facts in evidence.

And I do hope what Cheney Mason said in his most recent interview is not forgotten. Ever.

"I'm not afraid to say
I've had my ups and downs
On any other day
I'd run me out of town
Now I'm standing in the middle of a good dream
Try'n to figure what I do and don't need
Hoping I can give myself a good chance
Not too proud to show the spirit that I once had.

I guess we'll wait for the night to fall
we'll Sleep right through to the breaking dawn
I guess we'll find out further down the road

Will I have the strength to take
the opportunity when it comes
Am I laid to waste if I lose my nerve and run
waiting on a number that I can't reach
Hoping I can give myself a good chance
And not too proud to say I'd love a little romance

I Guess we'll wait for the night to fall
We'll Sleep right through to the breaking dawn
I Guess we'll find out further down the road

Ooh well I never let love sink its claws in me
Ooh all I ever asked was happiness for you

Waiting on a number that I can't reach I

I guess we'll wait for the night to fall
We'll sleep right through to the breaking dawn
I guess we'll find out further down the road

This feeling's worth its weight in gold
Just Praying for it to unfold
I guess we'll find out further down the road." - Bernard Fanning

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503970 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't do scrap-booking....if that's what you're suggesting.
IMO scrap booking is age-appropriate for grade two students.
I wasn't referring to you.

Scrap-booking is the new in thing. Go figure.

BBL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503971 Jun 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Chapter 7 BK cases are usually not complex; especially in a clear cut case of indigent/no assets.
But this case became complex when the junkyard dogs started sniffing it......but we know even the best of sniffer dogs can be wrong.(Even Judge Perry said so when he gave his report to the Innocence Commission, of which he chaired).
As to tensions, yes......and no, not good.....especially around rte. 1792.
Don't be silly......listing three pending lawsuits on a Chapter 7 bankruptcy form doesn't meet the criteria of a quickie. If it was for real, the bankruptcy court would have dismissed it and said come back later when you get it sorted out.

In fact if you look with your keen eye, you will find evidence this original form was filed as a Chapter 11 bankruptcy and the fabricator made a mistake by not deleting all the data out of the online copy when recreating the Casey Anthony BK (Which by the way is copyright infringement - but also notice in Jan, 2013 an obsolete proforma was improperly used.)

Can you find what I'm referring to?

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503972 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the most self-incriminating examples of a psychopathic statement I've ever seen written.....
"Let's see if you can guess how I did it?"
:-(
So you think ngrace killed Caylee?
Or ngrace is really Richard Grund?

Jesus, Rambler, GET HELP for yourself.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503974 Jun 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
OT:
While my focus has always been on all matters Casey related, we do have another case coming in a week that has me very concerned about the fallout, too..........this time however, as to the potential impact upon the local periphery having nothing to do with the case itself. Tensions are high, very.
This is the second time you have posted this comment.

You do not live in Seminole County and you are not African American or Hispanic.

Tensions are not high in Brevard County. Take your meds.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503975 Jun 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
George was a cop and he knew based upon his experience, that Caylee was dead, or thought she was dead, and calling 911 wasn't going to help her. He needed time to think about what to do next. His mind must have gone in a thousand directions....either because he, too, panicked, or because he thought Casey killed her and he wanted to protect Casey in the beginning. Or because he was supposed to be watching her and he felt trememdous guilt. Or because he needed time to figure how how to tell Cindy. "It was an accident that snowballed out of control".
Men do not process information in the manner you have described.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503976 Jun 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
He did say it, Rambler. And I'm not the only one who heard it.....I'm just the only one still posting.
I am omitting the molestation completely as it's not provable. But that still leaves my scenario as to why an accidental death was not reported immediately. And once immediately passed, it was too late. And that's when the point the finger at Casey, exclusively, started.
Krystal Holloway/River Cruz could have spun/expanded upon that comment..........yet she never did.
There was no accidental death. As previously stated by hundreds of posters, no sits in jail for 3 years over an accidental death.

Dingbat.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#503977 Jun 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose gave you more than one reason.
Everything in evidence fits with that theory.
Nothing in the State's case fit with their theory; nothing in the State's case disproved Jose's theory.
It's like you go to bed one night and you have a big chocolate cake sitting on your counter and when you wake up, the cake is gone. You know you are the only person in your home and you know no one entered your home and took it. So where did it go? The only explanation, after ever other possibility is ruled out, is that you must have done it. That would be a matter of circumstantial evidence.
But say you won't concede this is what happened and you go shopping/run errands/etc, only to return home and find the cake is still missing. Do any of your activities after the fact prove somebody else took it? Of course not.
So you are still left with what happened to the cake sometime between the time you went to bed and woke up and found it missing.
This is what the State tried to pull off by showing what Casey did after the fact. It proved nothing.
The fact that Casey couldn't/didn't tell anyone, based upon the evidence, only strengthens the defense theory of the case. That being that Caylee died accidentally and George told Casey to keep her mouth shut.
Was it a good plan? Obviously not. But under duress/panic/trauma/grief/shoc k, people don't exactly make wise decisions. George was a cop and he knew based upon his experience, that Caylee was dead, or thought she was dead, and calling 911 wasn't going to help her. He needed time to think about what to do next. His mind must have gone in a thousand directions....either because he, too, panicked, or because he thought Casey killed her and he wanted to protect Casey in the beginning. Or because he was supposed to be watching her and he felt trememdous guilt. Or because he needed time to figure how how to tell Cindy. "It was an accident that snowballed out of control".
(And you must have eaten the missing chocolate cake, because nothing else fits).

In your mind the child was as replaceable and and no more valuable than a Chocolate cake . YOUR SICK!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503978 Jun 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't referring to you.
Scrap-booking is the new in thing. Go figure.
BBL
The "new" in thing?

What year are you living in? LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503979 Jun 2, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Men do not process information in the manner you have described.
One of the reasons I gave the unbelievable plot a D- was because in the beginning ngracie says George protected Casey because he thought she murdered Caylee, but within two weeks he calls the cops when he suspects someone broke into his shed and stole his gascans.

Guys who call the cops over gas can thefts do not cover up accidental deaths.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503980 Jun 2, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think ngrace killed Caylee?
Or ngrace is really Richard Grund?
Jesus, Rambler, GET HELP for yourself.
I've replied to you numerous times already stating I highly doubt "the Rev" is legally Richard Grund......my opinion is identity theft, impersonation and implication by impersonation is highly interconnected to this case (and that of Jodi Arias as well).

Did you forget the snippet of the email from Uncle Rich Pleasa to Cindy saying George and Lee were "here" with him, busting their azzes looking for Caylee?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503981 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The "new" in thing?
What year are you living in? LOL
It is in this country. It's a huge industry.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503982 Jun 2, 2013
* and not to forget the evidence including the laptop and Casey's personal items which were turned over to LE by a 27 year-old, black Cindy Anthony, according to the OCSO evidence form released in discovery.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503983 Jun 2, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if a huge industry has already been built up over it, maybe it's because your country just learned they're at least 10 years behind in keeping up with stupid "in things", eh?

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#503984 Jun 2, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop stalking me.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503985 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've replied to you numerous times already stating I highly doubt "the Rev" is legally Richard Grund......my opinion is identity theft, impersonation and implication by impersonation is highly interconnected to this case (and that of Jodi Arias as well).
Did you forget the snippet of the email from Uncle Rich Pleasa to Cindy saying George and Lee were "here" with him, busting their azzes looking for Caylee?
...which makes you crazier than Murphey.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503986 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, when is Grund's trial?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503987 Jun 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if a huge industry has already been built up over it, maybe it's because your country just learned they're at least 10 years behind in keeping up with stupid "in things", eh?
Whatever you say. You're the expert on the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,405,487
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 1 hr Abdul Muhaimin 610
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,131
John E. Aills of Leesburg Bowl 8 hr barTENDER 2
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 19 hr Thats Right 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 22 hr Princess Hey 19,107

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages