CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503838 May 30, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
Does Casey have to show up in court for the bankruptcy hearing today?
I don't know, but I'm thinking she doesn't have to.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503839 May 30, 2013
day timer wrote:
<quoted text>
what is this hearing about again? thanx
1 - Motion to Extend Time to file Complaint Objecting to Discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge Dischargeability of Certain Debts Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, Doc #58/73, and Debtor's Response, doc.#85

2 - Motion to Extend Time to object to discharge and/or dischargeability of debt Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, Doc #67, and Debtor's Response, doc.#86

(cont'd from 5/8/2013)

3 - Objection to Debtor's Claim of Exemptions filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Roy Kronk, doc.#49

4 - Amended Objection to Debtor's Claim of Exemptions filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#50

5 - Motion for Relief from Stay Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, doc.#68, and Debtor's Response, doc.#90

6 - Motion for Relief from Stay Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#69, and Debtor's Response, doc.#89

http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/fwxflmb/jcal/w... ?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503840 May 30, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do you know this was actually said to Casey? How do you know it's not another one of her lies?
It doesn't matter, Marce, if it was said/not said, true or not true.

Casey's message, after she was already under arrest, was still delivered:

"They already said if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me."

Casey chose her words very carefully, imo. If Casey murdered her child, "finding her" would be the last thing she would want to happen.

If Casey murdered her child, her statement should have been: "They already said, if they don't find her, they won't be able to pin this on me."

The truth of the matter, as far as what LE did or didn't tell her, makes no difference......but the phrasing of her statement does.

Andrea Lyon argued before the court (Defective Indictment), after Casey was indicted for murder 1, and after Caylee's remains were found, that finding her made the State's case harder because they couldn't determine cause of death, which turned out to be true.

"They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me", would have been the last thing Casey would say....if she murdered her daughter.

"It was an accident, that snowballed out of control."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503841 May 30, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me" - Casey Anthony, in her first jailhouse call home, is not an "expected statement/comment".
It was a message.
Why don't you try calling 911 and casually report to police that you haven't seen your two year old child for 30 days and you left her with a person who does not exist who lived in an apartment empty for months and then let us know if you get "pinned"?

Level 7

Location hidden

#503842 May 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
1 - Motion to Extend Time to file Complaint Objecting to Discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge Dischargeability of Certain Debts Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, Doc #58/73, and Debtor's Response, doc.#85
2 - Motion to Extend Time to object to discharge and/or dischargeability of debt Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, Doc #67, and Debtor's Response, doc.#86
(cont'd from 5/8/2013)
3 - Objection to Debtor's Claim of Exemptions filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Roy Kronk, doc.#49
4 - Amended Objection to Debtor's Claim of Exemptions filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#50
5 - Motion for Relief from Stay Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, doc.#68, and Debtor's Response, doc.#90
6 - Motion for Relief from Stay Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#69, and Debtor's Response, doc.#89
Simply put, her BK attorney wants the BK Court to rule on tossing out the pending lawsuits and the civil attorneys for RK, ZofK, and TM/TES, want him to rule they can proceed in Orange County civil court and after the civil trials conclude, they want the deadline to file their objections to the BK extended, so they can have their civil verdicts paid out of whatever future earnings Casey might have.

The civil attorneys are presuming much.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503843 May 30, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter, Marce, if it was said/not said, true or not true.
Casey's message, after she was already under arrest, was still delivered:
"They already said if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me."
Casey chose her words very carefully, imo. If Casey murdered her child, "finding her" would be the last thing she would want to happen.
If Casey murdered her child, her statement should have been: "They already said, if they don't find her, they won't be able to pin this on me."
The truth of the matter, as far as what LE did or didn't tell her, makes no difference......but the phrasing of her statement does.
Andrea Lyon argued before the court (Defective Indictment), after Casey was indicted for murder 1, and after Caylee's remains were found, that finding her made the State's case harder because they couldn't determine cause of death, which turned out to be true.
"They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me", would have been the last thing Casey would say....if she murdered her daughter.
"It was an accident, that snowballed out of control."
By now you've listened to the police interrogation tapes from Universal Studios numerous times I assume?

If you didn't get the message to Casey --- "They already said if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me." -- out of that, then you're even dumber than you appear to be.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503844 May 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try calling 911 and casually report to police that you haven't seen your two year old child for 30 days and you left her with a person who does not exist who lived in an apartment empty for months and then let us know if you get "pinned"?
Oh but, aren't you forgetting something?

Neither Casey, nor Grampa George, called 911 and reported anything.

Oh, I take that back......Grampa George reported missing gas cans.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503845 May 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
(cont'd from 5/8/2013)

Nowhere in these filings is it disputed that either Zenaida Gonzalez or Roy Kronk is already a CREDITOR.

I'm assuming that anyone who chooses to discuss bankruptcy proceedings comprehends the definition of a CREDITOR......

Therefore "the Relief of Stay" likely refers to a "Stay" filed on liquidation of assets in the REAL bankruptcy.

An Approved Motion for Relief from Stay to Abandon Real Estate: Next Activities after Motion

A “motion for relief from stay” is a request by a creditor after the 341 hearing to be allowed to continue collection and or foreclosure activities on a property listed as an asset when a debtor filed for bankruptcy. The “stay” is the automatic stay that bankruptcy law grants a filing debtor, requiring all creditors to cease collection and foreclosure activities while the bankruptcy proceeds. When an asset that is listed on the asset and liabilities filing along with the bankruptcy request is identified by the court appointed trustee that the asset will not be included as a seize-able asset, the creditor involved is allowed to request that the automatic stay be lifted for that asset so that the creditor can continue receivables actions. In the situation being discussed here, the bankruptcy court judge has apparently approved the motion, so that for this asset only, the creditor is allowed to go back to business as it was before the bankruptcy. What does this mean to the debtor? It depends on what the situation was before the bankruptcy filing.

Law Dictionary: An Approved Motion for Relief from Stay to Abandon Real Estate: Next Activities after Motion http://thelawdictionary.org/article/an-approv...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503846 May 30, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply put, her BK attorney wants the BK Court to rule on tossing out the pending lawsuits and the civil attorneys for RK, ZofK, and TM/TES, want him to rule they can proceed in Orange County civil court and after the civil trials conclude, they want the deadline to file their objections to the BK extended, so they can have their civil verdicts paid out of whatever future earnings Casey might have.
The civil attorneys are presuming much.
Neither Roy Kronk or Zenaida Gonzalez become a CREDITOR to Casey Anthony simply because of a pending civil lawsuit..........unless in your fantasy world the defendant in a civil suit is automatically assumed liable because all defendants of any court proceedings are immediately assumed to be guilty.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503847 May 30, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but, aren't you forgetting something?
Neither Casey, nor Grampa George, called 911 and reported anything.
Oh, I take that back......Grampa George reported missing gas cans.
Please review your post to which I replied to, instead of taking my reply out of context and spinning it off into orbit!

Level 7

Location hidden

#503848 May 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
By now you've listened to the police interrogation tapes from Universal Studios numerous times I assume?
If you didn't get the message to Casey --- "They already said if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me." -- out of that, then you're even dumber than you appear to be.
This is probably your most laughable spin to date, or I've given you way too much credit for being smart.

It's NOT about what was said/not said, implied/not implied, to Casey, by LE.

Casey's "message" stands alone.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#503849 May 30, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me" - Casey Anthony, in her first jailhouse call home, is not an "expected statement/comment".
It was a message.
Still jonesin' for the dregs of the Casey got away with murder drug for the disenfranchised and socially inept, EH?
Such is the strange mind of the psychopath.
Is it just baby killers you get off on? There's a new murderer in town that killed her boyfriend and got away with it.
Probably not an ugly enough to get you high though. Her victim wasn't totally dependent on her for safety, security, protection from people who might want to harm him, like say her baby would have been.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503850 May 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Roy Kronk or Zenaida Gonzalez become a CREDITOR to Casey Anthony simply because of a pending civil lawsuit..........unless in your fantasy world the defendant in a civil suit is automatically assumed liable because all defendants of any court proceedings are immediately assumed to be guilty.
Boy, you're getting nastier and nastier......what's up with all the snide remarks?

Your nastiness is overriding your ability to read between the lines. No, I take that back, too.

I should have said, your nastiness is causing you to miss the point. RK, ZofK, TM/TES, have already inserted themselves into the BK case, so says Judge May himself in his last ruling, when he ordered that the civil cases must be heard first before they could file their opposition to the BK filing.

I wrote at that time, which you also made some nasty comment on but never answered my question, that I questioned if Judge May was saying the BK could not be discharged until after the civil cases were heard.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503851 May 30, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Please review your post to which I replied to, instead of taking my reply out of context and spinning it off into orbit!
I did, I did, and I did.

No spin there on my part.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503852 May 30, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Still jonesin' for the dregs of the Casey got away with murder drug for the disenfranchised and socially inept, EH?
Such is the strange mind of the psychopath.
Is it just baby killers you get off on? There's a new murderer in town that killed her boyfriend and got away with it.
Probably not an ugly enough to get you high though. Her victim wasn't totally dependent on her for safety, security, protection from people who might want to harm him, like say her baby would have been.
LOL.....sorry, but I follow, and support, the rule of law.

No new killer is roaming the streets, at least not in the recent verdict you cited. The fact is, neither side could determine who was holding the gun when it discharged. Sad case but a true verdict, based upon the rule of law.

OT: I am gearing up for the GZ trial.......pretty worried about the potential fallout from that, as are many others around these parts, regardless of the verdict.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503853 May 30, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably your most laughable spin to date, or I've given you way too much credit for being smart.
It's NOT about what was said/not said, implied/not implied, to Casey, by LE.
Casey's "message" stands alone.
Whatever......but THEY clearly communicates the fact Caylee's disappearance would be "pinned"on Casey if she didn't quit lying, even going so far as to insinuate the child's body might be found in a dumpster, she might have drowned in a pool iirc.. Instead Casey insisted on "sticking to her story" even though "they" adamantly insisted it was not true - by that point in time YM had already learned nobody lived at #210 by the name of Zenaida Gonzlez, in fact the apartment had no tenants at all - it was empty, and Casey did not work at Universal Studios so she has no reason for Caylee to require "a nanny".

If you must wipe that from your memory in order to stand Casey's "message" alone, then congratulations - it's a great day......you have successfully proven your point to yourself!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503854 May 30, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, I did, and I did.
No spin there on my part.
Ngace...

What about The Statute of limitations?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503855 May 30, 2013
Specifically in the Ninth District as per Federal Laws, Rules nd Regulations..
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503856 May 30, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you're getting nastier and nastier......what's up with all the snide remarks?
Your nastiness is overriding your ability to read between the lines. No, I take that back, too.
I should have said, your nastiness is causing you to miss the point. RK, ZofK, TM/TES, have already inserted themselves into the BK case, so says Judge May himself in his last ruling, when he ordered that the civil cases must be heard first before they could file their opposition to the BK filing.
I wrote at that time, which you also made some nasty comment on but never answered my question, that I questioned if Judge May was saying the BK could not be discharged until after the civil cases were heard.
That I comprehend the legal definition of a CREDITOR means who a debtor is financially OBLIGATED toward makes me nasty? LOL

Google it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#503857 May 30, 2013
BK DOC 102

Filed today's date, on behalf of ZofK.

NOTICE OF FILING AFFIDAVIT OF JOHN DILL, ESQ

5- That all witnesses that are to testify at trial, resides in or near, Orange County, Florida. Most are law enforcement or lay witnesses who reside in Orange County, Florida.

"Message in a bottle?" I don't think this is what Judge Munyon had in mind when she ordered that Casey's location would be turned over to ZoK's civil attorneys but that info must be kept confidential.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,236,836
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 min Milee 18,172
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Earthling-1 53,612
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Anne 97,298
Cougar Dating in Orlando 3 hr travis 27
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 3 hr Sherrie 14
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr CJ Rocker 27,282
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Milee 71,944
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]