Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Why does the Original Rambler has the Rambler ATTITUDE!

What's Up Sister`s?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

I hope every mothers on this thread had a Blessed Mother's Day!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If he did, then he's dumber than many thought he was.
Blame it on Florida HEAT...
That's Chief's dumfounded..
He can't even see straight either..
crooked all the way ...Jose!

I just wonder if the Chief's Sealed Evidence obtained
to Indict Casey on Capital Murder to stand Trial.,
5 years ago ., are even valid?

A Federal Grand Jury cmte would have the Power to
unseal the so called "EVIDENCE" under the RICO Act.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey marce, no one can understand anything she writes, except for ngrace. Must the PTSD meds + massive amounts of alcohol.
FDLE has special file all about Donia.
Really can't hide nothing from you "Double Jeopardy"

A few more Agencies in Washington DC, Homeland Security,
From Florida to California's Attorney General`s also
have a special file All about Donia! possibly since
you had a diaper up your butt!

Ngrace and I understand eachother...because we understand
that Judges and Attorneys cannot Bypass Rules and Regulations
within the Judicial System...

Looks like Orlando's Oranges & Apple seeds got themselves
a CANKER Production ...destroying their crops...

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Only another follower who's interested in emulating me..... <yawn>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sorry honey...
never click on a rambling rambler impostor's link!!
Ta!Ta...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame it on Florida HEAT...
That's Chief's dumfounded..
He can't even see straight either..
crooked all the way ...Jose!
I just wonder if the Chief's Sealed Evidence obtained
to Indict Casey on Capital Murder to stand Trial.,
5 years ago ., are even valid?
A Federal Grand Jury cmte would have the Power to
unseal the so called "EVIDENCE" under the RICO Act.
There is nothing federal about this case. A federal grand jury would not be involved in any way to examine an indictment. RICO does not apply in any sense here. You don't seem to understand the separation of powers between the federal government & the states.

All this cloak-and-dagger stuff will not change anything. Casey was acquitted, so what is the point of all this anyway?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Really can't hide nothing from you "Double Jeopardy"
A few more Agencies in Washington DC, Homeland Security,
From Florida to California's Attorney General`s also
have a special file All about Donia! possibly since
you had a diaper up your butt!
Ngrace and I understand eachother...because we understand
that Judges and Attorneys cannot Bypass Rules and Regulations
within the Judicial System...
Looks like Orlando's Oranges & Apple seeds got themselves
a CANKER Production ...destroying their crops...
I have no doubt that Homeland Security has a nice thick dossier on you.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry Cohen wasn't involved in the State v Casey Anthony so his commentary is rather irrelevant.
Bitter, yes your posts seem bitter, especially on Mother's Day.
How irrelevant was it for Judge Perry to appear on the
Today Show for a 2 minute fame ? What does it prove?
All he did was flapping his chops for a Free Trip all
expenses paid to New York, New York probably gratuity
from Queen Grace herself!

Is there other Holidays in the YEAR one cannot be Bitter?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Try as hard as I might, I can't figure it out either. The buzz words are there, the syntax is there, but the "cypher" code is missing.
Although, the other day, he/she did post a comment that was clear as a bell for anyone to understand. Even me.
Glad you understood ngrace.
All in good time!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that Homeland Security has a nice thick dossier on you.
Yes dear...it has a 3 inch wide copper strip
on the back of my ID Card...
since 1978 on micro chip!

Med & Alcohol FREE!
Just sayin!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing federal about this case. A federal grand jury would not be involved in any way to examine an indictment. RICO does not apply in any sense here. You don't seem to understand the separation of powers between the federal government & the states.
All this cloak-and-dagger stuff will not change anything. Casey was acquitted, so what is the point of all this anyway?
It's about "Organized Crime" and Yes the Federal Laws does have
jurisdiction over Officials misconduct in Office, malfeasance and misfeasance in Office when FEDERAL LAWS are obstructed, such has
The Federal Missing Children Search Act of 1990 (in search of Caylee) to defraud Florida taxpayers in the process. Rico Act does applied.

Casey was acquitted...YES she was...

But 5 years ago..Florida had no Grounds nor evidence to Indict Casey on Capital murder to start with...and that is called "Being Railroaded" and did so for a Profit only known to themselves!

Now the NUMB`ERS are ANALYZED in a US Federal Bankcruptcy Court.

I am positive the higher courts are given Merits to Casey's bankcruptcy's in Tampa! Sure looks like it!

Let's leave all this in Federal Judge Kenneth May's docket
and in God's Blessed Hands!

Night Night Marcemon! Sweet Dreams!
Everyman

Metter, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense, other than to show your obvious hatred.
Everyone knows why Casey is in hiding and everyone knows why she couldn't speak out on her own behalf due to the pending appeal and everyone knows that thanks to the money grubbing baseless civil suits, even if she wanted to speak out, she had no way to do so.
It's disgusting that everyone has forgotten then and now, that everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, where "the facts" are what decides the outcome, rather than rampant rumors and misstated evidence that falls apart under cross examination.
This girl has been railroaded enough. Stop the hate.
Are you an idiot? Because ya sure sound like one. And if you think that using the Ngrace is cute it's NOT. You sound like a blow hard and you should use your sleuthing skills elsewhere....like where there is still a TRIAL GOING ON?? You are a first class nitwit!! Get a life, step away from the computer and go about your business. Everyone knows what happened to that little angel and ain't no friggin nanny did it!! That's fo sho! Find another hobby because this one sounds like it is getting a little boring for you. Move along, go ahead....it's okay to go outside away from the computer for a couple of hours a day. Ta Ta imposter!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Everyman wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an idiot? Because ya sure sound like one. And if you think that using the Ngrace is cute it's NOT. You sound like a blow hard and you should use your sleuthing skills elsewhere....like where there is still a TRIAL GOING ON?? You are a first class nitwit!! Get a life, step away from the computer and go about your business. Everyone knows what happened to that little angel and ain't no friggin nanny did it!! That's fo sho! Find another hobby because this one sounds like it is getting a little boring for you. Move along, go ahead....it's okay to go outside away from the computer for a couple of hours a day. Ta Ta imposter!
Sorry, but I've been posting as ngrace since July, 2008, long before Ms. Nancy Grace of HLN decided to cover the story. Funny thing is, to date no one has figured out what it stands for, even though it is spelled lower case "n" and is all one word. So calling me an imposter is just another feeble attempt to accomplish whatever is your goal.

As to what happened to Caylee Anthony, no one knows for certain. But I have pieced together what I believe is the truth, from the known facts. ALL of the known facts, including Casey's outcry statement from jail when she said, "I don't know what's going on......my whole life has been taken from me", and her statement in her initial phone call home where she said, "They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me".

Considering at the time of her arrest, she wasn't charged with murder, "pin" what on her and why say it to her mother?

"If they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me".........sure sounds to me that Casey WAS begging even then for the truth to come out.

And while the criminal trial is over, the truth is not ever over, until someone can prove who put Caylee's remains on Suburban Drive. One thing is for certain, there is no way to claim it was Casey, or bet your bottom dollar, the State would have produced it in over 20,000++ pages of discovery, or at trial.

So take your BS comments and run along, cause I sure as hell "ain't" going anywhere.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you lived at home with your child, I'm sure there would be times when you would rely on one of both of your parents to watch her.
And if some terrible accident happened while you were not watching her, and that accident was so absolutely final that ended with her death, and you were told by your Dad things would be okay and not to say a word to anyone so he could figure out what to do, you'd probably do what Casey did, if you were told it was your fault and your mother would never forgive you and you'd go to jail because she accidentally drowned on your watch, and your dad was an ex-cop who knew the laws far better than you did.
Adding to that, if you couldn't accept your child's death, and you wanted to hope against hope that she would be okay and then you were arrested and your dad didn't tell you she was in fact dead, and things would still be okay as long as you kept your mouth shut until he could figure out a way to tell the truth to your mom, you would most likely heed his advice as most girls do when it comes to daddy knows best because he is, after all, your dad.
That is what happened in this case.

There is definitely something in your past experience relating to deaths of both of your twin sons if you find this explanation logical or even the slightest bit reasonable.

Are you trying to justify why you have so much compassion for a proven killer?(Kinda like a been there done that experience)
Do you think Casey would be found "not guilty" in a civil trial If Cindy or George filed one ? Hell no she wouldn't !!! It would be guilty 12 to 0.

Everyone can see that Murphey has a screw loose, but your problem seems to go much deeper that just being a nut job.
You need Help! You have deteriorated terribly in that past 5 years of posting in defense of Casey.

There is not one normal person who would follow their fathers demands to that extent after the death of a child they loved more that life. Your post is insane! And yes Casey was normal -- she was just full of hate towards her parents and child. as they interfered with her fun!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I've been posting as ngrace since July, 2008, long before Ms. Nancy Grace of HLN decided to cover the story. Funny thing is, to date no one has figured out what it stands for, even though it is spelled lower case "n" and is all one word. So calling me an imposter is just another feeble attempt to accomplish whatever is your goal.
As to what happened to Caylee Anthony, no one knows for certain. But I have pieced together what I believe is the truth, from the known facts. ALL of the known facts, including Casey's outcry statement from jail when she said, "I don't know what's going on......my whole life has been taken from me", and her statement in her initial phone call home where she said, "They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me".
Considering at the time of her arrest, she wasn't charged with murder, "pin" what on her and why say it to her mother?
"If they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me".........sure sounds to me that Casey WAS begging even then for the truth to come out.
And while the criminal trial is over, the truth is not ever over, until someone can prove who put Caylee's remains on Suburban Drive. One thing is for certain, there is no way to claim it was Casey, or bet your bottom dollar, the State would have produced it in over 20,000++ pages of discovery, or at trial.
So take your BS comments and run along, cause I sure as hell "ain't" going anywhere.
Out of all the hrs of jail phone calls and this is all you take from them. "I don't know what's going on......my whole life has been taken from me"

"They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me".
You wont let yourself even recall the reason she made both statements and what was said prior and the next breath.
Your posts are way beyond just defending Casey.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

"Casey Anthony's attorneys: Judge Perry 'eviscerated' her chance of fair defamation trial"

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
12:09 p.m. EDT, May 13, 2013

> Casey Anthony's bankruptcy attorneys said Judge Belvin Perry "completely eviscerated" her chance of having a fair defamation trial in Orlando because of public comments he recently made about her first-degree murder case.

Perry, the chief judge of the Ninth Judicial Circuit, presided over Anthony's murder trial in 2011.

Anthony was acquitted in that case, but continues to face civil legal battles, including a defamation suit filed by Kissimmee mother Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez sued after Anthony said a nanny with a similar name kidnapped her daughter Caylee. Investigators said no such nanny existed, but Gonzalez said she was impacted since her name was linked.

Gonzalez wants her case to be handled in state circuit court, where the suit was proceeding until Anthony filed for bankruptcy in Tampa.

For his part, Perry had remained publicly quiet on Anthony's high-profile first-degree murder trial, until he appeared on NBC's "Today" show earlier this month.

Anthony's attorneys said in a document filed Friday in bankruptcy court that Perry revealed confidential information on the national news program and expressed his personal views on the evidence and the outcome of her case.

"Judge Perry's public announcement that he believes Ms. Anthony was guilty and that 'God' would be the one to ultimately administrate justice, further tainted the prospective juror pool and ensured that Ms. Anthony could not receive a fair trial in Orange County, Florida."

Anthony's attorneys said Perry's comments create a public perception that there is no judge in the circuit who could fairly oversee her defamation case.

"Perry is the 'boss' of other Ninth Circuit judges and is responsible for judicial assignments. It is not unreasonable to fear that any Ninth Circuit judge who might preside over a Defamation Claim would, even if only subconsciously, try to mete the punishment that Judge Perry clearly stated he believes Ms. Anthony deserves," the attorneys wrote. <

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

BK doc 90

DEBTOR'S RESPONSE TO ROY KRONK'S MOTION FOR RELIEF FROM STAY

"Judge Perry's comments raise concerns as to whether judicial canons which are supposed to guide the judiciary have been trampled."
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

So ngrace because this young womans says so - it must be true? Kinda like I read it in the Internet so it has to be true......

Amy Pavuk
Reporter I
My Role
As a member of the Orlando Sentinel's Breaking News Team, I cover everything from homicides to wildfires to Florida's prescription drug epidemic. You can often find me in a courthouse, as I cover federal court in Orlando and often criminal and civil cases in Orange County. We strive to get our news online as fast as possible, so I'm well-versed with Twitter and other social media tools used to interact and alert readers, such as moderating live chats for breaking news events. Not one to shy away from complicated issues, I enjoy the challenge of investigative and watchdog reporting.
My Biography
I began my journalism career with The (Lakeland) Ledger, where I was a police reporter for two years. Since joining the Orlando Sentinel in 2004 as a general assignment reporter, I've covered the kidnapping and murder of Jessica Lunsford; the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony; federal trials of men who exploited children across the country; investigated a nurse accused of preying on patients at Central Florida hospitals; and spent countless days witnessing and reporting on hurricanes, wildfires and tornadoes. I frequently cover national news, including the controversial story of teenage runaway Rifqa Bary and SeaWorld whale trainer Dawn Brancheau, who was killed while working. I am the lead reporter behind the Sentinel's ongoing Rx for Danger series, which takes an in-depth look at issues related to Florida's prescription drug epidemic. I've received journalism awards from the Florida Society of News Editors and the South Florida chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
My Recent Tweets

#CaseyAnthony bankruptcy attorneys say #JudgePerry "eviscerated" her right to a fair defamation trial in Orlando: http://t.co/UOgyvtfo16 About 20 minutes ago

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
There is definitely something in your past experience relating to deaths of both of your twin sons if you find this explanation logical or even the slightest bit reasonable.
Are you trying to justify why you have so much compassion for a proven killer?(Kinda like a been there done that experience)
Do you think Casey would be found "not guilty" in a civil trial If Cindy or George filed one ? Hell no she wouldn't !!! It would be guilty 12 to 0.
Everyone can see that Murphey has a screw loose, but your problem seems to go much deeper that just being a nut job.
You need Help! You have deteriorated terribly in that past 5 years of posting in defense of Casey.
There is not one normal person who would follow their fathers demands to that extent after the death of a child they loved more that life. Your post is insane! And yes Casey was normal -- she was just full of hate towards her parents and child. as they interfered with her fun!
If you can't find fault with the conclusions, I see the plan is to attack me on "something in my past".

roflmao

Sorry, Honey, but it's not about me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,079,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min SpaceBlues 45,777
David Maus Toyota to face discrimination suit (Oct '07) 29 min Socrates 202
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr HCS 2,388
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr Roxie Darling 1,024
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr rubygoober 17,051
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 4 hr Lisalava224 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000