CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#503816 May 29, 2013
Most Likely wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always Happy!!! If you took the time to do what you say you do, then you would have reported that Gloomy poser, the Mod would have banned that person and you would then know how silly you look using my name for your fun and games.
As it looks that Garwin person has your number , mine too! If this all wasn't so funny I might be mad that you are saying these things about me, thinking I'm the Garwin twit. I am right here, if my ISP number is in fact Garwin, then the mods can ban me. It has become quite apparent that My old friend Les is the only one with any sense around here.
Keep up the brilliant work , I am asking you to get Garwin out in the open, trashing me is just so you. Surely the Gloomy Garwin will be right along to continue the charade..
Everybody have a Fine evening!!
Glad you can laugh about it man. Really??? This bugs you? A forum full of old "ladies" bickering about who's who can get your knickers in a knot? Of course they won't report me, I've broken no forum rules. Unlike some of them. It's all just entertainment til the Jodi show begins again and some satire to point out the closed mindedness of your fan club. Judging from the mental state of some of the ladies that don't like you; I'm very glad not to be you. What else can I do or say? How the "ladies" react to me is entirely their right. You have the right to your belief and I have the right to find it hilarious. Right?

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#503818 May 29, 2013
Most Likely wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really out there on this one..Later Gator who needs this? I ask you again to do what you say. The really funny part is, I am hardly ever here, so go for it..
God needs to rest your soul, you are needing peace of mind.
Now, why do you have to leave bud? Laugh at her. Look at how stupid she's making herself look. You can't make this kind of funny up dude!

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 08

Let the Good Times Roll

#503819 May 29, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
M A N I C
I mean....
M E D I C
Stupid auto correct!
I was sure to tell MY friend to report YOU, let's see what happens, eh!
Report Darwin, man whatever. Of course you re[port me and not the person bullcrapin ya. Good move. You are determined to make me Darwin.
So be it. Later really.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#503820 May 29, 2013
Has the two orlando Ho's been found dead decomposing in a ditch yet.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#503822 May 29, 2013
Oh Geez Marce I'll stick with the Maytag man. He must be about 90 by now and more my speed. The last thing I need is to deal with some joker following me around who's all hyped up on ED pills.

My nerves have been a little frazzled lately but other than that everything is okay. How are things with you?
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
The Maytag Man is so yesterday. I'm holding out for the man who whispers in the ads for a reptile dysfunction.
How you be, Miss Liz?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503823 May 29, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Have you gotten a blister on your withered hand from spanking your dead monkey while looking at pictures of a dead child? Freakin' perv.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#503824 May 29, 2013
Can't you just get along???????

Oh and BTW........it would be just so awesome if everyone just posted as themselves. This trolling aand muliple names is a bunch of Bullshit. It's even crazier to think it's being done but senior citizen's or close to that age group.
Most Likely wrote:
<quoted text>
Report Darwin, man whatever. Of course you re[port me and not the person bullcrapin ya. Good move. You are determined to make me Darwin.
So be it. Later really.
day timer

AOL

#503825 May 29, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
REMINDER: 3 Days to the May 30th Hearing in Tampa!
what is this hearing about again? thanx
day timer

AOL

#503826 May 29, 2013
T-REX wrote:
no, pleeze tell me me u r not still here after all these years sitting in a ditch waiting for females to fall in so u can catch a smell? the life u have must really be bad

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503827 May 29, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh Geez Marce I'll stick with the Maytag man. He must be about 90 by now and more my speed. The last thing I need is to deal with some joker following me around who's all hyped up on ED pills.
My nerves have been a little frazzled lately but other than that everything is okay. How are things with you? <quoted text>
Nah, he doesn't use the pills, he just whispers about them. I call him my 'pill whisperer.' Maybe you & Mr Tag can double-date with Ed & me.

I know what you mean by nerves getting frazzled. I've been going through the same thing. Otherwise, things are fine. Same old, same old.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503828 May 29, 2013
I see it's time for me to go.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503829 May 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, some lunitics believe the world is populated with demons who were spawned from UFO space alien serpents so it's not out of the realm of possibility that you might want to believe this garbage.
The fact is it's a normal reaction when a child is found drowned in a swimming pool to panic and call 911 in hopes that the child can be resuscitated, and not to trasport the body around the corner of the populated subdivision and toss it off the ditch into a trash filed swampy area before "deciding what to do next". The "what to do next" becomes Casey sticks to a story about an imaginary life and faces a death sentence - even a jr high school student could come up with a "she was grabbed by a stranger" or "I woke up and she was gone" scenario .......yet Casey is deemed mentally competent with a high IQ!
If this case is an example of a typical reaction to an accidental death in your mind speaks of your personal value system and what is rational behaviour in your opinion - and believe me, that does not reflect well on your present state of mental health. If authorities beleved George was present for this accidental drowning - which obviously they don't or Jeff Ashton wouldn't have allowed him the opportunity to defend himself on the witness stand - the molestation theory leading to George INTENTIONALLY drowning Caylee BECAUSE the child had evidence of molestation on her body which Cindy would have noticed, is far more plausible. Therefore, if authorities had wanted to close Caylee's unsolved murder by charging George, you know and I know he would be convicted of murder in a flash because he could not prove otherwise. Casey would have had to been standing their watching Caylee drown accidentally to know for sure George didn't murder the child. The public would not be at all sympathetic to a liar grandparent who sits back while the child's mother spends three years in jail, getting crucified by the media, facing a possible death penalty, knowing the entire time she was innocent - because if Casey HAS BEEN CONVICTED, there'd be no focus EVER on the grandfather's diabolical involvement - which is evidence of murder in itself!
"It was an accident that snowballed out of control." - George Anthony, via Krystal Holloway,(aka River Cruz), who didn't come forward with her story until after LE discovered George's connection to her.

PS> Jeff never gave George an opportunity to defend himself re any involvement in covering it up. All Jeff gave him was the repeated opportunity to take the stand and deny "ever hurting his daughter in that way".

(Call me names if it serves you, as apparently it does, but even you can't get around his documented "contradictions" in this case).

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#503830 May 29, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"It was an accident that snowballed out of control." - George Anthony, via Krystal Holloway,(aka River Cruz), who didn't come forward with her story until after LE discovered George's connection to her.
PS> Jeff never gave George an opportunity to defend himself re any involvement in covering it up. All Jeff gave him was the repeated opportunity to take the stand and deny "ever hurting his daughter in that way".
(Call me names if it serves you, as apparently it does, but even you can't get around his documented "contradictions" in this case).
What if Casey did it, would you care? Why try to blame George now? How come Casey is just doing nothing? If any of what you say is true, why is George free and Casey hiding? If there was any more to this case why did jose Baez leave? If I had a nickle would you give me change for 10 cents? If you lost your daughter would you go party for 31 days without reporting it to anyone?

Level 7

Location hidden

#503831 May 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Caylee's remains were intentionally placed there on purpose.......().to help Casey"
If you're working on a future insanity defense, it's too late.....lying at the time of the offense is the obvious indicator of knowing the difference between right and wrong.
Thank you very much for conceding my point: "lying at the time of the offense is the obvious indicator of knowing the difference between right and wrong."

BTW, Casey Marie Anthony, was not charged with knowing the difference between right and wrong. She was charged with lying to LE, though.

And from the looks of things, the newly elected SA isn't going to go after, for obvious reasons, someone else who lied.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive." - Sir Walter Scott

Level 7

Location hidden

#503833 May 29, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
What if Casey did it, would you care? Why try to blame George now? How come Casey is just doing nothing? If any of what you say is true, why is George free and Casey hiding? If there was any more to this case why did jose Baez leave? If I had a nickle would you give me change for 10 cents? If you lost your daughter would you go party for 31 days without reporting it to anyone?
Of course I would care if she did harm her child.

My disgust/distrust of George isn't something new...so your term, "now", isn't applicable

And George wasn't charged because to do so, would cause the State's case against Casey for the alleged murder of her child, to end in a nolle prosequi.

Jose "left" because his work was done. He's a criminal defense attorney and his client was found not guilty.

No I would not give you change for 10 cents if you had a nickle. But if you needed to try to fool me with this ruse, I'd assume you needed the money more than I do and I would gladly give you whatever amount of cash I had on hand.

Depending on the circumstances, how can any of us predict what we would or wouldn't do?

Level 7

Location hidden

#503834 May 29, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
OK. LOL maybe I should have said she is another Casey Anthony instead of Jodi.
Jurors have found the College Park woman accused of killing her boyfriend in 2011 not guilty on Tuesday of manslaughter charges.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/closing-argu...
Yes, they did find her not guilty, too.

Looks like another jury wasn't buying Dr. G's "opinion", either.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503835 May 29, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Even self admitted killer Jodi Arias stated that she would be blamed for Travis Alexanders death prior to being charged with his murder. It is an expected statement/comment.
"They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me" - Casey Anthony, in her first jailhouse call home, is not an "expected statement/comment".

It was a message.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503836 May 29, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me" - Casey Anthony, in her first jailhouse call home, is not an "expected statement/comment".
It was a message.
And how do you know this was actually said to Casey? How do you know it's not another one of her lies?

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Douglas, GA

#503837 May 30, 2013
Does Casey have to show up in court for the bankruptcy hearing today?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503838 May 30, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
Does Casey have to show up in court for the bankruptcy hearing today?
I don't know, but I'm thinking she doesn't have to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,264,672
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 18,072
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,399
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,199
News Exercise regimens offer little benefit for one ... 8 hr Art 4
News Wyndham CEO: Appeal is strong for time shares (Mar '07) 9 hr mozorufe 297
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... 10 hr Matty5876 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages