CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,356)

Showing posts 467,101 - 467,120 of483,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to post to me - at least try and sound like an adult. What a stupid comment about Casey whe have you been?, She has been mentioned on every news station in the past few days comparing jurors and how people has faith in the justice system once again. Even Judge Perry said he knew she was guilty. Everything mentioned about Casey has been all negative due to her getting away with MURDER and will be as long as she walks free! One day you will understand that normal sane people dislike baby killers with a passion, and rightfully so !
"Even Judge Perry said he knew she was guilty."

Sorry, but that's not what Perry said, although it could be "construed" as such. The distinction is an important one, legally speaking, and I'm sure Casey's civil attorneys reviewed it for such.

Meaning, he chose his words carefully in his 2 minute "interview"......whi ch was nothing other than a CYA.

He said he was surprised and shocked at the verdict as he felt there was more than enough evidence to convict. The CYA is pretty obvious, considering he had to decide if there was sufficient evidence beforehand to take the case to trial.

The taxpayers surely wouldn't expect him to say anything else, now would they? Have you forgotten all the budget cuts back then and how he announced in open court that he had to go to Tallahassee to beg for funds to even hold the trial in the first place?

If you've followed Florida politics, you'd know all about the shocking decision on "term limits for Chief Judges", imposed immediately after the trial. Coincidence? I think not.

jmo

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Why aren't people talking about jose Baez getting a killer off?

Why has he "Not" become Famous?

Why did Jose Baez do a victory dance in courtroom hallways before the verdict was read?

When will one of the jurors finally crack and tell all about jury tampering in the case of the Century?

So many questions remain about the Anthony case, yet the World knows what happened to the little girl.

When will KC get that she is and always will be the suspected killer?

Answer: She gets it, that is why she is hiding.

Level 2

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but that's not what Perry said, although it could be "construed" as such. The distinction is an important one, legally speaking, and I'm sure Casey's civil attorneys reviewed it for such.
Meaning, he chose his words carefully in his 2 minute "interview"......whi ch was nothing other than a CYA.
He said he was surprised and shocked at the verdict as he felt there was more than enough evidence to convict. The CYA is pretty obvious, considering he had to decide if there was sufficient evidence beforehand to take the case to trial.
The taxpayers surely wouldn't expect him to say anything else, now would they? Have you forgotten all the budget cuts back then and how he announced in open court that he had to go to Tallahassee to beg for funds to even hold the trial in the first place?
If you've followed Florida politics, you'd know all about the shocking decision on "term limits for Chief Judges", imposed immediately after the trial. Coincidence? I think not.
jmo
I think so!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

ToothLessinOhio wrote:
WTF happened to KC A-hole?
When will she be a WOMAN and come out of hiding from her own ghost's of Caylee.?
Why did she play the poor card when she had all the potential to do great after her acquittal?
Why does she remain a lazy ass bum at her young age?
Answer: Because her parents taught her how to be a bum in life- then they help her get off for killing their Granddaughter, go figure?
You make no sense, other than to show your obvious hatred.

Everyone knows why Casey is in hiding and everyone knows why she couldn't speak out on her own behalf due to the pending appeal and everyone knows that thanks to the money grubbing baseless civil suits, even if she wanted to speak out, she had no way to do so.

It's disgusting that everyone has forgotten then and now, that everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, where "the facts" are what decides the outcome, rather than rampant rumors and misstated evidence that falls apart under cross examination.

This girl has been railroaded enough. Stop the hate.

Level 2

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Level 2

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Aug 12, 2011

"Is Judge Perry bitter over Casey Anthony case?"

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx...

> Tampa, Florida - No one knows where she is for sure right now, but in less than two weeks, her location will be known to the world. Judge Belvin Perry has ordered that Casey Anthony come back to Florida to serve a year of probation.

The young Orlando mother will be required to return to Orange County, where she went through nearly three years of jail time and a six-week trial.

She must be there by 12 p.m. on August 26th.

However, not all legal analysts agree with Judge Perry's decision. Well-known defense attorney Barry Cohen told 10 News that Casey Anthony should be allowed to serve her time elsewhere if she choses to do so.

"The government didn't prove their case. Let the girl get on with her life," Cohen said. "Like they do anybody else, if someone wants to live in another state, let them go do their probation in another state. That happens every day of the week in every city all over the state."

When we asked Cohen if this was sour grapes on Judge Perry's part, Cohen described it as "political grapes." "This is an elected position," he said. "Judge Perry is elected. He has to worry about getting re-elected." <

Level 2

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

"Cha-ching!"
Fold My Hand

The gun firing,
are deafening,
making my ears ring,
wounds begin to sting.

Sand in my eyes,
skin, cracked and dry.
Boiling in the sun,
no one said war would be fun.

Corruption,
destruction,
is this really how,
democracy works?

Governments lying,
nature's dying,
is this really how,
democracy works?

Bang, bang,
hear our guns?
Boom, boom,
ya better run!

Cha-ching!
Isn't it funny?
Ba-boom,
bombs sell for money!

We are the real weapons of mass destruction!
We are the real cause of all corruption!

We are the like the machines, heartless and cold!
I fold my hand, I fold...

I've walked down the hall,
of shame.
I've seen Mother Nature fight but fall,
in vain.
I've seen countries crawl,
no cane.
I've seen our backs are against the wall,
insane.

The world is no place for us anymore,
just take my hand dear and off we'll soar.
The world has become a living hell,
so lets both escape this prison cell.

Bang, bang,
hear our guns?
Boom, boom,
ya better run!

Cha-ching!
Isn't it funny?
Ba-boom,
bombs sell for money!

We are the real weapons of mass destruction!
We are the real cause of all corruption!

We are the like the machines, heartless and cold!
I fold my hand, I fold my hand.

There's nothing left we can do dear.
All we can do is run from here.
Try to escape all the insanity.
Just take my hand and trust me.

The gun firing,
are deafening.
This war wages on our souls,
this war leaves us alone, cold.

-the Anthony's

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

I was curious to know if any of the pro kc people on here are mom?
At the end of the day, how could u just stay quiet knowing something horrible happened to ur baby?
For me there r NO excuses.
Im not here to debate with any1, just curious to know if the ones sticking up for her are mothers.
When i had my daughter my life changed, i now had this little girl that i would protect with my life, her safety is my responsibility.

Level 2

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

ngrace wrote:
Aug 12, 2011
> Tampa, Florida - No one knows where she is for sure right now, but in less than two weeks, her location will be known to the world. Judge Belvin Perry has ordered that Casey Anthony come back to Florida to serve a year of probation.
The young Orlando mother will be required to return to Orange County, where she went through nearly three years of jail time and a six-week trial.
However, not all legal analysts agree with Judge Perry's decision. Well-known defense attorney Barry Cohen told 10 News that Casey Anthony should be allowed to serve her time elsewhere if she choses to do so.
"The government didn't prove their case. Let the girl get on with her life," Cohen said. "Like they do anybody else, if someone wants to live in another state, let them go do their probation in another state. That happens every day of the week in every city all over the state."
When we asked Cohen if this was sour grapes on Judge Perry's part, Cohen described it as "political grapes." "This is an elected position," he said. "Judge Perry is elected. He has to worry about getting re-elected." <
All kidding aside, when the judge even hints he thinks the defendant was guilty, Um, he meant it.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

jordan115 wrote:
I was curious to know if any of the pro kc people on here are mom?
At the end of the day, how could u just stay quiet knowing something horrible happened to ur baby?
For me there r NO excuses.
Im not here to debate with any1, just curious to know if the ones sticking up for her are mothers.
When i had my daughter my life changed, i now had this little girl that i would protect with my life, her safety is my responsibility.
the poster ngrace claims to have had kids and lost them. PTSD/bullshit
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
jmo
After all your carefully chosen words, the bottom line is still the same... Casey is guilty of killing her child, plus not giving a damn over her death. She showed absolutely no humane or motherly concern over what was happening to her child's remains. That alone proves she killed her deliberately. Oh by the way Happy Mothers Day to you.(You might want to look up the meaning of a real Mother}

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Happy Mothers Day, Casey! Enjoy your snothead free day!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
Aug 12, 2011
Why so bitter on Mother's Day, ngrace?

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Suck it up, ngracie!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 5, 2013
Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. Unanimously Re-Elected As Chief Judge
Orlando, FL – In a unanimous vote, the judges of the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court have elected the Honorable Belvin Perry, Jr., to a ninth term as Chief Judge. Judge Perry will serve his final term as Chief Judge from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2015, due to a Supreme Court ruling which caps a chief judge’s term at eight years. Judge Perry has served as Chief Judge since he was first elected in 1995, except for a brief period between 1999 and 2001.
http://orangecountybar.org/content/uploads/PD...
Looks like the people do NOT follow you...LOL Why would they? Trashing ngrace makes you an all around Nobody...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> After all your carefully chosen words, the bottom line is still the same... Casey is guilty of killing her child, plus not giving a damn over her death. She showed absolutely no humane or motherly concern over what was happening to her child's remains. That alone proves she killed her deliberately. Oh by the way Happy Mothers Day to you.(You might want to look up the meaning of a real Mother}
Congrat Little Snake...

Your comment is very true...

But it sure show's Casey did NOT BELIEVE The MEDIA!
Not HER problem if you did got sucked in the soap opera...

It is obvious to me..asit does to you., that Casey Anthony's NO SHAME behavior throughout the trial was AGAINST HUMAN NATURE!!!

Therefore., you are stuck with a "LUCIE IN THE SKY" Mode!

I am a Great Grand Mother...and Casey's behavior does not fit...
You are right...So., given I saw her with Caylee and Zaneida on June 19h 2008...and my knowledge of the Law...with all it's DELAYS months after monts..tells me she is INNOCENT..why Am I saying that? because if Casey would be guilty she would not have re-ash the Money Pandora Petty Cash Drawers to The US Federal Court.

Casey could have laid low...have a Don Juan do plastic surgery ,
change her LOOK'S and YES>>>IT WOULD HAVE DIED!

The Day the 5th DCA tossed the 2 bogus charged...within hours and on the same exact day, her Bankcruptcy was filed in Tampa US.Federal Court.

What you got here, my friend is that Casey was indee Royaly Railroaded without the Royalty..to hinder her!

What you also got here, is a Global Media Ponzi Scheme against
the Judicial System , defrauding the Florida Taxpayers in the Process! I personaly call it "Mental Rape"...all LIES...

Where is Caylee? Upheld between Heaven & Earth...
Who's you Daddy Caylee?

Next...It's up to Judge May to Rule where it going...Federal Grand Jury Committee or The US Florida Supreme Court! has Cheney Mason stated...

Get ready for a Rude Awakening! Snake!

PS: Casey has NOT been sitting on her BUT...
Sh is refered too has a Paralegal these days...

I wonder for How many Millions she will sue
Queen Grace for making her Life Pure Hell with LIES!

I think 1 Billion would be appropriated...
By the way...The Judiciary system is has Slow
as Molasses in Alaska...
That's why it's taking so,so, long...

But you will relish the "DISH Network"

Happy Mother's Day Casey...
Blessings for You and Caylee!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so bitter on Mother's Day, ngrace?
The article, which I found after I posted about Perry, was intended to show that someone said it better than I ever could, well over a year ago.

Bitter? I fail to see how you've reached that type of conclusion based upon the article.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Original Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the people do NOT follow you...LOL Why would they? Trashing ngrace makes you an all around Nobody...
Thank you for posting if you are indeed the original Rambler.

If you are that person, what was the screen name you used when we posted, in private, on another site?

TIA

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
All kidding aside, when the judge even hints he thinks the defendant was guilty, Um, he meant it.
If he did, then he's dumber than many thought he was.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrat Little Snake...
Your comment is very true...
But it sure show's Casey did NOT BELIEVE The MEDIA!
Not HER problem if you did got sucked in the soap opera...
It is obvious to me..asit does to you., that Casey Anthony's NO SHAME behavior throughout the trial was AGAINST HUMAN NATURE!!!
Therefore., you are stuck with a "LUCIE IN THE SKY" Mode!
I am a Great Grand Mother...and Casey's behavior does not fit...
You are right...So., given I saw her with Caylee and Zaneida on June 19h 2008...and my knowledge of the Law...with all it's DELAYS months after monts..tells me she is INNOCENT..why Am I saying that? because if Casey would be guilty she would not have re-ash the Money Pandora Petty Cash Drawers to The US Federal Court.
Casey could have laid low...have a Don Juan do plastic surgery ,
change her LOOK'S and YES>>>IT WOULD HAVE DIED!
The Day the 5th DCA tossed the 2 bogus charged...within hours and on the same exact day, her Bankcruptcy was filed in Tampa US.Federal Court.
What you got here, my friend is that Casey was indee Royaly Railroaded without the Royalty..to hinder her!
What you also got here, is a Global Media Ponzi Scheme against
the Judicial System , defrauding the Florida Taxpayers in the Process! I personaly call it "Mental Rape"...all LIES...
Where is Caylee? Upheld between Heaven & Earth...
Who's you Daddy Caylee?
Next...It's up to Judge May to Rule where it going...Federal Grand Jury Committee or The US Florida Supreme Court! has Cheney Mason stated...
Get ready for a Rude Awakening! Snake!
PS: Casey has NOT been sitting on her BUT...
Sh is refered too has a Paralegal these days...
I wonder for How many Millions she will sue
Queen Grace for making her Life Pure Hell with LIES!
I think 1 Billion would be appropriated...
By the way...The Judiciary system is has Slow
as Molasses in Alaska...
That's why it's taking so,so, long...
But you will relish the "DISH Network"
Happy Mother's Day Casey...
Blessings for You and Caylee!
I can't understand a single word you're saying.

You wrote:'if Casey would be guilty she would not have re-ash the Money Pandora Petty Cash Drawers to The US Federal Court.'
What the hell does that mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 467,101 - 467,120 of483,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min lily boca raton fl 1,078,503
Join Mr Wawrzyniak In Filing A Federal Law Suit... 52 min SaveUsa 1
Disney Prove Mr Wawrzyniak Wrong Show The Evide... 2 hr SaveUsa 1
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Lon Spector 31
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr August primary 2,384
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 5 hr Lon Spector 131
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,761
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••