CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503750 May 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no 'secret Anthony trial.' Read the title of the show again.
Which Secret Anthony Trial? marcemon?

In all the trial's and turbulations
surrounding everyone Moments in Time
..... but Caylee's LIFE!
....Are you sure?

But there was many "Secret Pre~Trials"
and Tons of Sidebar`s Objections to the
TRUTH'$...cuz they didn't want the true
fact$ revealed!

They might make a movie...
Queen Grace and Mr.Smith Goes to Orlando!!!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503751 May 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
..... but Caylee's LIFE!
....Are you sure?
fact$ revealed!
I'd asked you this before but you didn't answer.
Are you on a government task force for the mob?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503752 May 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no 'secret Anthony trial.' Read the title of the show again.
HLN will return to the Casey Anthony trial in "Secret Lives With Jane Velez-Mitchell".

Think out of the box for a change! Depends on whether LIVES is a noun or a verb......a noun rhyming with "hives" or a verb rhyming with "gives". The two words put a different context onto the title.

If it's a verb, the Secret of "the Casey Anthony trial" (rhyming with gives) LIVES WITH Jane Valez-Mitchell, soon to be revealed on HLN.

lives plural of life 3rd person singular present of live
Noun
The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional...
Verb
Remain alive: "the doctors said she had only six months to live".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503753 May 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, a whack job witness who has revealed her identity and who is blabbing on the internet about a sighting of Caylee, Casey and Zenaida at a church somewhere AFTER Caylee was murdered, who authorities are not paying attention to (otherwise this person would not be blabbing about it) in your opinion is on a government task force for the mob.

Oh my, that's hilarious!

ROFLMAO!!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503755 May 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, a whack job witness who has revealed her identity and who is blabbing on the internet about a sighting of Caylee, Casey and Zenaida at a church somewhere AFTER Caylee was murdered, who authorities are not paying attention to (otherwise this person would not be blabbing about it) in your opinion is on a government task force for the mob.
Oh my, that's hilarious!
ROFLMAO!!!
Not quite as hilarious as your diseased brain telling you that simple sentences have hidden meanings, everyone on earth is an imposter, and that some bible thumper is of any importance at all. Get help, your diseased brain is NOT going to get better on its own!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503756 May 27, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite as hilarious as your diseased brain telling you that simple sentences have hidden meanings, everyone on earth is an imposter, and that some bible thumper is of any importance at all. Get help, your diseased brain is NOT going to get better on its own!
Two fish are in a tank. One says to the other,“Err...so how do you drive this thing?”

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503757 May 27, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
She also cannot distinguish between a tongue-in-cheek reply and a serious one.

<SMDH>

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503758 May 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not.
The only reason, according to Baez, that the sex abuse came in was because the State introduced evidence of Casey's behavior during the 31 days. It was offered to explain why/how/when she learned to hide painful/traumatic events and why/how she could act "normal" in the face of things that most people would react to, by "blocking" them from her mind.
Had the State not introduced her behavior during the 31 days, the defense would not have introduced their allegations, as the defense's position was, her behavior during the 31 days did not go towards proving Casey harmed/killed/murdered her child, which was required to be proven and was not proven. It was character assassination, rather than proof of a crime.
The jury agreed that the State did not prove Casey murdered her child, which was the first prong required to be proven before they could convict her of any of the 3 highest charges.
The State, much like Nancy Grace's rants, tried to muddy the waters because they didn't have any way to prove their charges, in spite of all the favorable rulings from what we know now, a very biased Judge, or, a Judge from what we know now, is looking for his next career move to HLN.
The drowning is a separate issue; the drowning is the cause of death. The drowning IS what the State knew happened and why, imo, they brought in all those witnesses to testify that Casey was a good mother and the 84 chloroform searches that never happened. The State's case was intended to implode, just as it did.
"and why/how she could act "normal" in the face of things that most people would react to, by "blocking" them from her mind.

Exactly where are 'most people' like this?

Other than Casey Anthony, how many people have you heard of that have thrown away their drowned child?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503759 May 27, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no help available for that disease!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503760 May 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, her thing is seeing a deceased (who really isn't deceased) child in a soup line and boarding a plane.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503761 May 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
..... but Caylee's LIFE!
....Are you sure?
fact$ revealed!
What?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503762 May 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a semi-retired Canadamerican government ombudsman
writing to various US Officials telling them what the
Left Hand is doing that the Right Hand has no knowledge about...

So they can go DIG DEEPER in who's who!!!!

I take no sides but Justice!

You are all no`body's talking to no`body..
And no`body knows who's your body!

Can you dicipher this marcemon!

Que Dieu vous benisse!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503763 May 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
writing to various US Officials telling them what the
Left Hand is doing that the Right Hand has no knowledge about...
So they can go DIG DEEPER in who's who!!!!
I take no sides but Justice!
You are all no`body's talking to no`body..
And no`body knows who's your body!
Can you dicipher this marcemon!
Que Dieu vous benisse!
I don't understand your post, as usual, but as for the last line: Et vous aussi.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503764 May 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So delete the sexual molestation and you're back at "nobody makes an accidental death appear as a murder"......except in the alternate universe where you reside, of course!
Ridiculous.

What better way to make a case against the accused than to stage a crime scene, 2 months after said defendant was charged with committing murder?

In this particular case, what actual, proven, evidence was there to prove this was not an accidental death that someone tried to cover up?

There is nothing, so stop tossing out that over simplified explanation, used by the medical examiner when she had nothing else to substantiate her "manner of death" from an unknown cause.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503765 May 27, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
"and why/how she could act "normal" in the face of things that most people would react to, by "blocking" them from her mind.
Exactly where are 'most people' like this?
Other than Casey Anthony, how many people have you heard of that have thrown away their drowned child?
No one, not even Casey Anthony.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503766 May 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous.
What better way to make a case against the accused than to stage a crime scene, 2 months after said defendant was charged with committing murder?
In this particular case, what actual, proven, evidence was there to prove this was not an accidental death that someone tried to cover up?
There is nothing, so stop tossing out that over simplified explanation, used by the medical examiner when she had nothing else to substantiate her "manner of death" from an unknown cause.
There is no reason to cover up an accidental death - it's not a crime! Nobody needs to prove this was "not an accidental death" because there is evidence the child's death was homicide by undetermined means and classified as such BECAUSE:
- nobody reported the accidental death (almost five years ago)
- the body was moved, tossed in a swamp, hidden in bags.
- duct tape was found on or near the face.

You can argue until you're blue in the face that's proof of an accidental death. Good luck with that......it is what it is.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503767 May 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!

Absolutely NOT!

Lol!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503768 May 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No one, not even Casey Anthony.
Wrong!

Check your binder and script, it's Casey who killed and dumped her daughters corpse.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#503769 May 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous.
This is really easy to understand.
If one wants to dispose of a victim they do not place them on the curbside a few huts down the street from where they live.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503770 May 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason to cover up an accidental death - it's not a crime! Nobody needs to prove this was "not an accidental death" because there is evidence the child's death was homicide by undetermined means and classified as such BECAUSE:
- nobody reported the accidental death (almost five years ago)
- the body was moved, tossed in a swamp, hidden in bags.
- duct tape was found on or near the face.
You can argue until you're blue in the face that's proof of an accidental death. Good luck with that......it is what it is.
"The body was moved" - moved from where?

"Tossed in a swamp" - funny, I saw this exact expression used in the WFTV archives by a lady BEFORE the remains were even found. It's old; it is unsubstantiated, and I'm tired of hearing the same old Nancy Grace refrain. The fact is, the "remains" were "discovered" on Suburban Drive on December 11, 2008, by Roy Kronk, but there is NO WAY to determine if that was where the intact body of Caylee Anthony was originally placed. Because that is the factual and forensic truth.

"Duct tape found on or near the face" - here's another factoid.....from witness testimony during the trial: there was NO duct tape ON the face; it was attached on ONE end to the hair. What does that mean? it means once again, that there is no way to prove where that tape was originally placed...it could have been on the plastic bag originally.

You seem to want to take media headlines and turn them into evidence.

A very plausible scenario is, Caylee drowned, Casey/George panicked, not knowing how to tell Cindy. Casey/George placed her body somewhere until he/she could figure out what to do next. But next never happened, even though Casey tried numerous times to contact Cindy and even George before she left the house around 4:30PM, after George had left for work. George DID call Casey as soon as he got to work....which was not the norm. Why?

Universal interrogation:

"So wait a minute. You're more afraid of your Mom's reaction than you are if you ever see your daughter?"

"No, I'm absolutely petrified. Absolutely petrified. I know my Mom will never forgive me. I'm never gonna forgive myself because there's that chance I might not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,235,999
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 22 min Murph 71,924
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Reality 53,579
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 12,610
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr LizW 18,161
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Milee 4,550
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 12 hr Cheyenne Autumn 11
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]