“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#503557 May 17, 2013
The truth is one thing but posting hurtful, vile crap about posters is another, Especially when most of the crap you post isn't even true.

Noah's nappy was last changed about 13 years ago. He's good to go now.
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're terrible at following instructions and even worse at dispensing unwanted advice. Why is the truth so bothersome to you? Feel free to scroll on by right back to your chat thread.
Isn't Noah about due for a nappy change, Saint LizW?
Shortly

Newton Center, MA

#503558 May 17, 2013
Morning

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503560 May 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my point - you never mention the despicable aspect of child molestation or the remains of the child being tossed in a garbage dump which is part and parcel of the accidental drowning theory. It's as if in your delusional mind you can rewrite the entire sordid affair into a simple scenario where a child drowned accidentally and the police thought it was murder.
PS> if you believe George lied during the course of a missing child investigation, the obvious question would be why doesn't anyone care? The online petition you were flitting from thread to thread with, asking people to sign, got a million signatures and George Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder. That would suggest either those same million people don't agree with your lunatic belief in the accidental drowning theory, or otherwise quietly condone child molestation, as you obviously do.
You're mixing things together again, with no basis in fact. It was/is the defense's position that someone else put Caylee's remains on Suburban Drive, and I agree with that position. In fact, if you are the original Rambler, you'd know I've been saying for years, that Caylee's intact body wasn't there all along.

As to a petition, I don't know what you're talking about. The only time I ever mentioned any petition was in the Trayvon Martin case calling for the arrest of GZ. I did post that link and asked people, who care about justice, to sign it if they agreed Trayvon's killer shouldn't get a free pass without a jury deciding the facts, as was happening here at that time.

As to the child molestation put forth by Baez, there are only 2 people who know the truth about that, and one of them isn't talking. If the story is true, we both know who has to come forward to authorities with that info. If the story is true, I hope she does, for her own peace of mind. However, if what her attorneys are saying is true re her mental/ emotional state being fragile and she doesn't have the stamina to fight any more, I doubt this will happen.

Yes, I do believe Caylee's death was an accidental drowning.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503561 May 17, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
LizW has class? Four children by three different men is someone who you believes has class?
PTSD is not your only problem, obviously.
You seem to know a great deal about Liz's personal life, or so you claim. The personal attacks posted on this thread are vile and disgusting, but if that's the best you can do re Liz, you'd better recharge your bag of tricks because it's lame.

Class isn't something that's contingent upon someone's personal life, although you seem to wish it could be.

As to PTSD, that's getting way old. I "earned" mine and am not ashamed to talk about it if it will help others who are interested in learning about its causes and effects.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503562 May 17, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngrace has it in for George so bad it makes me wonder if she is a former conquest of his, that got duped and dumped.
ROFLMAO!

You're really reaching now!

Level 7

Location hidden

#503563 May 17, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have severe reading comprehension problems. Most everyone who used to post here agreed that Casey, George, and Cindy lied.
Yes, but for entirely different reasons.

Casey didn't know the script; Cindy, if she lied, tried to help her daughter; George, who is documented as being caught in numerous lies, tried to get his daughter put to death.

> "This is, ah, going to be very hard for me to do. My focus is always on my granddaughter, it always will be. I love my daughter, I love my wife, I love my son.

I want everyone to have a prayer for all of us today,'specially for my granddaughter. If someone could take a moment out at 11:00 o'clock this morning and at 11:00 tonight, and just pray for her, that's all I'm asking for." - George Anthony, prior to testifying before the Grand Jury, October 14, 2008.

Mark Nejame thinking to himself, "WTF did you just say????"

PS> The 11 o'clock hour has significance in many fraternal organizations as the hour to remember those who are deceased.

What was he saying, "in a backwards sort of way"? Going by the timeline on June 16, 2008, I opine it was a double entendre.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503564 May 17, 2013
LizW wrote:
The truth is one thing but posting hurtful, vile crap about posters is another, Especially when most of the crap you post isn't even true.
Noah's nappy was last changed about 13 years ago. He's good to go now. <quoted text>
Class AND wit......a winning combination!

LOL

Level 7

Location hidden

#503565 May 17, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, YOU stated YOU did not follow the trial. Closing arguments are part of the trial.
<comprehension>
No wonder you don't know the facts in Casey's case if you think closing arguments are "following a trial".

All that was in dispute in Jodi's case was if she premeditated the killing..........watching closing arguments in her case, from both sides, and rebuttal, were all the facts needed to determine that she did, without having to follow the long, disgusting, kinky-sex talk and boring experts describe her ridiculous defense.

Which, btw, I will never understand why they went down that path instead of holding the State to its burden of proof by maintaining her innocence until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Obviously, her defense knew it was her only chance, even if I do disagree with their strategy.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Cherry Hill, NJ

#503566 May 17, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Class AND wit......a winning combination!
LOL
Thanks! Don't forget I'm also hung like a Horsey>>>:)~. I love leaving Liz speechless, I'm sending her pictures, needed to have them condensed in to a zip file, too big for regular file upload.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503567 May 17, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_...

Help yourselves...16 pages of it all...
From A to Z ...Brand New!!!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Cherry Hill, NJ

#503568 May 17, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh boy..........I'm kind of speechless. <quoted text>
I live to please you Liz!:)~
SJ OUT

Hollywood, FL

#503570 May 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D eath_of_Caylee_Anthony
Exactly! More proof Casey murdered Caylee as if anyone needed it! Wait till Casey murders again You'd sacrifice your own kin for Casey. Sick ass
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#503571 May 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D eath_of_Caylee_Anthony
Oh crap I see they didn't believe your stories. How heart breaking that must be for you. I bet that was your last hope to!

“why not! ”

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#503574 May 17, 2013
SJ OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! More proof Casey murdered Caylee as if anyone needed it! Wait till Casey murders again You'd sacrifice your own kin for Casey. Sick ass
Who needs more proof that Casey killed her child ? I bet Casey is Laughing her butt off over what Murphey_ law posts, and the stress she has caused NGrace. I know I do.

Level 6

Location hidden

#503575 May 17, 2013
You Wish ., Kenny ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

In your Dream`s...

You should go to you local library and rent
The Truman Show!!!(1998)...

It's as if the re-make of "The Anthony Show!!!"
Soooooon in your local theater!!!!

Who goes Down and Who's on Top is yet to be seen!

But I can tell you one thng for sure....
The Devil is in the Details!!!
Smile!

Level 6

Location hidden

#503576 May 17, 2013
* THING...

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#503577 May 17, 2013
Merry Christmas Ho Ho Ho!

Level 6

Location hidden

#503578 May 17, 2013
Your Next wrote:
Merry Christmas Ho Ho Ho!
You're Next!

Level 7

Location hidden

#503579 May 18, 2013
> As for his reaction to the verdict, Perry said he went over it twice before reading it aloud.

"Surprised. Shock. Disbelief," Perry said.<

* Code of Judicial Conduct
Canon 3

B. Adjudicative Responsibilities

11) A judge shall not commend or criticize jurors for their verdict other than in a court order or opinion in a proceeding, but may express appreciation to jurors for their service to the judicial system and the community.

> Perry said during a break he overheard Anthony as her lawyers discussed a plea to aggravated manslaughter.

"All of a sudden, you heard shouting coming from the holding cell," Perry said.

He said he heard some four-letter words coming from the holding cell and said she sounded quite upset.<

*Code of Judicial Conduct
Canon 3

B. Adjudicative Responsibilities
(12) A judge shall not disclose or use, for any purpose unrelated to judicial duties, nonpublic information acquired in a judicial capacity.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503580 May 18, 2013
Response to Roy Kronk's Motion For Relief From Stay

> On May 6, 2013, Belvin Perry, Chief Judge of the Ninth Judicial Circuit where the Defamation Action is pending and the presiding judge for Ms. Anthony's Criminal Case, completely eviscerated any possible chance that Ms. Anthony might receive a fair trial in Orange County. On the nationally televised NBC "Today" show, Judge Perry revealed confidential information concerning events that occurred during the Criminal Case. Astoundingly, he criticized the jury in the Criminal Case and expressed his personal views as to both the evidence and the outcome.

Judge Perry's comments raise concerns as to whether judicial canons which are supposed to guide the judiciary have been trampled. In all events, Judge Perry's comments create a perception, both in the mind of Ms. Anthony and the public, that there is no Judge in the Ninth Circuit who could fairly and effectively oversee any case involving Ms. Anthony. This is especially true in any case, like the Defamation Action, which involves facts and evidence that were at issue in the Criminal Case.

Judge Perry is the "boss" of other Ninth Circuit judges and is responsible for judicial assignments.

It is not unreasonable to fear that any Ninth Circuit judge who might preside over the Defamation Action would, even if only subconsciously, try to mete the punishment that Judge Perry clearly state he believes Ms. Anthony deserves. <

Code of Judicial Conduct
Canon 3

* Canon 3B(10). Commending or criticizing jurors for their verdict may imply a judicial expectation in future cases and may impair a juror's ability to be fair and impartial in a subsequent case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,153,783
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 32 min OrlandoEvents 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,295
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 3 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Maggie McGee 70,604
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr B as in B S as in S 49,177
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Vic 96,625
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 15 hr Riverside 26,175
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:56 am PST

NFL 4:56AM