CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#503790 May 28, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
'Proves' that Casey is in witness protection? It proves nothing. She is not being protected by the government. She is not eligible for witness protection.
Hey sexy...xoxoxo
obdII

Walnut, CA

#503791 May 28, 2013
VGATE,Vgate Scan Advanced OBD2 Bluetooth Scan Tool supports all OBD-II protocols.http://www.nobd2.com /vgate-scan-advanced-obd-bluet ooth-scan-tool.html

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503792 May 28, 2013
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sexy...xoxoxo
Fred, my gorgeous man! I've been missing you, honey.
<smoochies>

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503793 May 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"The body was moved" - moved from where?
"Tossed in a swamp" - funny, I saw this exact expression used in the WFTV archives by a lady BEFORE the remains were even found. It's old; it is unsubstantiated, and I'm tired of hearing the same old Nancy Grace refrain. The fact is, the "remains" were "discovered" on Suburban Drive on December 11, 2008, by Roy Kronk, but there is NO WAY to determine if that was where the intact body of Caylee Anthony was originally placed. Because that is the factual and forensic truth.
"Duct tape found on or near the face" - here's another factoid.....from witness testimony during the trial: there was NO duct tape ON the face; it was attached on ONE end to the hair. What does that mean? it means once again, that there is no way to prove where that tape was originally placed...it could have been on the plastic bag originally.
You seem to want to take media headlines and turn them into evidence.
A very plausible scenario is, Caylee drowned, Casey/George panicked, not knowing how to tell Cindy. Casey/George placed her body somewhere until he/she could figure out what to do next. But next never happened, even though Casey tried numerous times to contact Cindy and even George before she left the house around 4:30PM, after George had left for work. George DID call Casey as soon as he got to work....which was not the norm. Why?
Universal interrogation:
"So wait a minute. You're more afraid of your Mom's reaction than you are if you ever see your daughter?"
"No, I'm absolutely petrified. Absolutely petrified. I know my Mom will never forgive me. I'm never gonna forgive myself because there's that chance I might not see Caylee again and I don't want to think about that."
Even self admitted killer Jodi Arias stated that she would be blamed for Travis Alexanders death prior to being charged with his murder. It is an expected statement/comment.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503794 May 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury didn't think so.
Neither do I.
But then, we relied on evidence, and lack thereof where it should have been, to reach this conclusion.
A skilled and cunning criminal....even a career criminal, always leaves some type of evidence behind.......and they sure a hell make sure the body is never found and they wrap it all up neatly with a rock solid alibi.
That's what real criminals do......they don't leave their child 10 houses down the street, a few feet off the road, and manage to NOT leave one shred of evidence behind.
Come into the real world.
How do you know what a skilled and cunning criminal would do? Are you basing your imagination off of tv shows?

Except for in artic conditions, what type of viable evidence would you expect to find 6 months after a human corpse has been dumped?

Casey was a lying unemployed whoore who drove around on fumes frequently running out of gas. Would you have been willing to fill her gas tank so she could dump Caylee's corpse elsewhere, say at grandmas house in Mt. Dora?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#503795 May 28, 2013
For get her guilty actions, test results conducted on the trunk of Anthony's car by the Oakridge National Laboratory,proves the girl's body spent at least two days there before it was dumped, sources said.

A hair, which showed signs of decomposition, was also found in the trunk. the hair matches hair taken from Caylee's remains.

the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503796 May 28, 2013
Riverside wrote:
For get her guilty actions, test results conducted on the trunk of Anthony's car by the Oakridge National Laboratory,proves the girl's body spent at least two days there before it was dumped, sources said.
A hair, which showed signs of decomposition, was also found in the trunk. the hair matches hair taken from Caylee's remains.
the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer.
WRONG Little Snake!

All the above was HLN's Information for their Reality
TV Show...In Session.....NOT Evidence...
If they would have had such evidences.,
The verdict would have been different...
It was nothing else than ***Info to $trech Airtime
Rating ranting a possible scenario for Profit***

None of it was Lawful evidence and they knew it..
Why would Jose sign a $200K contract with ABC NEWS
??? To Find Caylee??? or pay for his PRESUMPTIONS
of a Drowned Caylee 3 years later?

Jose's angle to Kiss an Angel Goodby was calculated!

The Remains in the wood was NOT CAYLEE...

The chloroform came from the Febreeze Cindy sprayed
all over the inside the car...to get the rotten smell
of that Pizza & garbage under the 86 Degree Florida sun
that George stuffed in the Sunfire trunk., to stick it
to Casey for taking his "Little Sunshine" away from him
and his Religious Sect!

Casey spent over 1,000 days in jail to Protect Caylee's
whereabouts and She was Presumably guilty and prosecuted
for a crime she did NOT Commit...by the same people that
protected George! Jeff Ashton made $2 Million selling his
"Prosecuting Casey Anthony to Lifetime Cable and GUESS
How much Queen Grace made $$$$$$ for Creating "Tot Mom"
Scenario $traight in the -> Ninth Hole., for 5 years /24/7.

Don't forget the Bankcruptcy hearing tomorrow May 30th 2013
Always Follow the Money Honey!

Make no mistake Snake...Casey is in Good Shape!.

God Speed Little Snake!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503797 May 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely NO "progress to the conclusion of this case" has been made.
Way back in November of 2011, Casey Anthony was granted the right to remain silent when asked the 60 deposition questions, and the bankruptcy judge has reaffirmed her right - nothing has changed.
No book deal, no interview, nothing. Casey's not talking.......
Guess that proves she's being protected in the WPP after all, eh?
Rightly So...

And by now.,
Casey probably have her employement secured with the
Agency by now!

She'll get Paid, when the Case is closed!
Good Deal!
GLOOMY DAYS

Anaheim, CA

#503798 May 28, 2013
OK. LOL maybe I should have said she is another Casey Anthony instead of Jodi.

Jurors have found the College Park woman accused of killing her boyfriend in 2011 not guilty on Tuesday of manslaughter charges.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/closing-argu...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#503799 May 29, 2013
Oh for Pete's sakes. We're all old ladies here, but I totally get what you're saying about posters being jealous of your man. A couple of years ago I had a man I mentioned a few times named Mr. Whipple ( we've since broke up) and it was causing quite a ruckus.

Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not Brad, stop being jealous of my guy.
He told me you are an older woman so i should just let it be.
You need a man of your own to keep you off the computer beating up other women's husbands.
You are funny have to give you that.
Cheer up, you have Rambler!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#503801 May 29, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh for Pete's sakes. We're all old ladies here, but I totally get what you're saying about posters being jealous of your man. A couple of years ago I had a man I mentioned a few times named Mr. Whipple ( we've since broke up) and it was causing quite a ruckus.
<quoted text>
;-)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503802 May 29, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
'Proves' that Casey is in witness protection? It proves nothing. She is not being protected by the government. She is not eligible for witness protection.
How many violent psychopaths does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

No one knows. They kill all the witnesses and secretly bury them and deny ever changing a lightbulb.

Did you ever think about how that joke sort of illuminates all the "light against darkness and winning" nonsense the Rev spews?

"Standing strong, shoulders squared, eyes open & hands prepared for battle of good vs. evil, Light against darkness, Heaven against hell. And winning!"
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503803 May 29, 2013
Riverside wrote:
"High levels of chloroform were detected in the trunk" IMO has always been one of the top believe- it- for-dummies associated with this case.

It begins with the preposterous scenario of Casey concocting up a batch of chloroform.....drastically contradicting from the character portrayed - a lazy, no ambition thief who could buy any number of drugs off the shelf which make children sleepy, whether "recommended" or not.....instead she takes on the role of a chemist in the kitchen to whip up a batch of chloroform, which is known to "knock people out" for only a brief period of time. So what's the point?

As far as chloroform fumes being detectable in the trunk - other than chloroform is said to dissipate quickly, anyone who as followed the case knows the car trunk was not only opened numerous times, contained smelly gas cans, garbage, and FeBreze freshener not to overlook the dead body smell, plus the trunk was standing open in the Anthony garage when the police were there, as well as Cindy reportedly cleaned it earlier in the day. But none the less, indeed, over a month later, "high levels of chloroform were detected in the trunk"!

Pardon me, but that you've repeated that statement does not speak highly of your reasoning ability.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503804 May 29, 2013
Riverside wrote:

A hair, which showed signs of decomposition, was also found in the trunk. the hair matches hair taken from Caylee's remains..
If you followed the trial you'd know the hair found in the trunk ended up proving nothing. It was neither proven to conclusively have been Caylee's, or that it showed "signs of decomposion". Nobody testified it "matched" hair testified from Caylee's remains - the body was instead identified to be Caylee's by DNA taken from a segment of tibia bone, because the ME testified it was a "dry bones" case. Another medical witness, Dr Goldberger, testified bone marrow was collected and retained, but the line of questioning was objected to by the prosecution so that was about, we don't know.

Someone has fillled your head with misinformation!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503805 May 29, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
OK. LOL maybe I should have said she is another Casey Anthony instead of Jodi.
Jurors have found the College Park woman accused of killing her boyfriend in 2011 not guilty on Tuesday of manslaughter charges.
The defendant must have been more than delighted "to voluntarily withdraw her lesser-included offenses" to remove any possibility of being convicted of First Class felony murder (.........unlike Jodi Arias who was never charged with lesser-included offenses, but none the less was convicted of committing felony murder by seven jurors).

In Florida, how does a deferent "voluntary withdraw" charges filed against them?

"Kelley voluntarily withdrew her lesser-included offenses on Tuesday, so the jury could only choose between manslaughter or not guilty."

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503807 May 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How many violent psychopaths does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
No one knows. They kill all the witnesses and secretly bury them and deny ever changing a lightbulb.
Did you ever think about how that joke sort of illuminates all the "light against darkness and winning" nonsense the Rev spews?
"Standing strong, shoulders squared, eyes open & hands prepared for battle of good vs. evil, Light against darkness, Heaven against hell. And winning!"
Yes, I agree. Casey is a psychopath.

As for the rest of your nonsense: I like hockey.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#503809 May 29, 2013
It's such a sad story. His son quit football and joined the marching band instead ( no joke). I tried talking Noah into joining band but that idea didn't fly.

I'm staying optimist. Who knows next year I might find the Maytag man in the parking lot.

How's everything been with you?
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503810 May 29, 2013
LizW wrote:
It's such a sad story. His son quit football and joined the marching band instead ( no joke). I tried talking Noah into joining band but that idea didn't fly.
I'm staying optimist. Who knows next year I might find the Maytag man in the parking lot.
How's everything been with you?<quoted text>
The Maytag Man is so yesterday. I'm holding out for the man who whispers in the ads for a reptile dysfunction.

How you be, Miss Liz?

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 08

Let the Good Times Roll

#503811 May 29, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad, so sad, brad the balless boy wonder is so so mad!
YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US!
I am always Happy!!! If you took the time to do what you say you do, then you would have reported that Gloomy poser, the Mod would have banned that person and you would then know how silly you look using my name for your fun and games.

As it looks that Garwin person has your number , mine too! If this all wasn't so funny I might be mad that you are saying these things about me, thinking I'm the Garwin twit. I am right here, if my ISP number is in fact Garwin, then the mods can ban me. It has become quite apparent that My old friend Les is the only one with any sense around here.

Keep up the brilliant work , I am asking you to get Garwin out in the open, trashing me is just so you. Surely the Gloomy Garwin will be right along to continue the charade..

Everybody have a Fine evening!!

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 08

Let the Good Times Roll

#503814 May 29, 2013
STM wrote:
GARWIN!! Really, is that the best you can do?
YOU STILL CAN'T SIT WITH US!
I don't need to do more. If you want to play with the troll go ahead. Don't expect me to join in. Just report the poster and get it out of your system. I really don't want to sit with you, no offense.

There isn't anyone here to sit with lol? Have a blast kickin Garwin butt, you have the upper hand. Who ever that is knows us all,some funny lines. I think you don't want to find out that is not me, because then you would look so silly to your head hunter girlfriends lol When you get me mad just won't happen:) Have a goodn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,394,831
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 10 min WeTheSheeple 261
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 28 min OK Barry 899
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 30 min Jack 1,288
News At gay pride parades, a year to weave sorrow an... 1 hr Sneaky Pete 2
News Supreme Court leaves assault weapons bans in pl... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 116
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,007
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages