“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503535 May 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted that I didn't follow the case because all the kinky sex talk disgusted me, but I did watch closing arguments in their entirety.
Besides, what was there to follow? It's not like it was a whodunit.
Again, YOU stated YOU did not follow the trial. Closing arguments are part of the trial.

<comprehension>

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503536 May 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one who's sent pages upon pages of notarized documents to virtually every court in the land -- and you don't know the answer? So much for that! LOL
I'm not intesterting in asking anyone anything -- but Don't overlook the fact the FBI arranged the visit to Kentucky just so Eric Baker's mother could inform the media that she was told by that source that Casey believed Caylee was with her paternal grandparents. As you suggest Jesse had legal entitlement to Caylee, we know what trail that points to, don't we SMurphie?
Yes I do now the answer...Obviously , You dont!

The FBI did so much more...

By the way...Your not very fast re-poting on what
happenned to your Reverend Richard Grund in yesterday's
hearing...What's the deal rambler?

Level 6

Location hidden

#503537 May 15, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dear but that little girl all dressed in white was only perceptible to "YOUR OWN EYES" just the same as the trio in the free food line was.
They were only visible to you.
Please share with us what JFK said to you when you were investigating his murder, ten years after everyone else thought he was dead.
But you knew better because the FBI switched him with a dead person in the hospital, Right!
I read your post about it. but would love to read more about it.
WOW you have discovered and investigated and uncovered so much corruption and evidence that no one else has ever heard about. I am shocked that the mafia hasn't done you in.
If you ever squealed on them and declare what you claim to know about them, you could have every official in Florida arrested and put in prison for life.
Maybe its best for your health that that from now on you only share your knowledge with your TOPIX friends..(It will also save you tons of money spent on postage)
Sorry Cindy..

It would be ridiculous to even think I am the only one
who saw that Little Girl arriving at the Orlando Executive
Airport, when it was broadcast LIVE Nationwide by HLN..Dear!
Get a grip! It was even seen in Canada!

I'm doing my job...and I do it well..
I do have all the necessary funds to operate.
And...My Health is Great...Thanks for your concern.

PS: Friends on Topix ? It's illadvised.

As far has JFK ...you know SH*T about it., my dear!
And no one want's to do me in sweety!
If so., Yes...it would have happenned long ago...
Actually decades ago..They know how busy I've been!
Make no mistakes!

Do you get my drift Cindy?
Have a great evening!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503538 May 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
How you get from here to there by using statements that were never made, is definitely weird.
And if my focus on how Caylee died bothers you so much, take a hike.
Please stop writing into my posts, things you wish could be concluded from them.
PS> I notice you get ratcheted up whenever I mention George's DOCUMENTED lies. Amazing how that works.
That's my point - you never mention the despicable aspect of child molestation or the remains of the child being tossed in a garbage dump which is part and parcel of the accidental drowning theory. It's as if in your delusional mind you can rewrite the entire sordid affair into a simple scenario where a child drowned accidentally and the police thought it was murder.

PS> if you believe George lied during the course of a missing child investigation, the obvious question would be why doesn't anyone care? The online petition you were flitting from thread to thread with, asking people to sign, got a million signatures and George Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder. That would suggest either those same million people don't agree with your lunatic belief in the accidental drowning theory, or otherwise quietly condone child molestation, as you obviously do.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503539 May 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do now the answer...Obviously , You dont!
The FBI did so much more...
By the way...Your not very fast re-poting on what
happenned to your Reverend Richard Grund in yesterday's
hearing...What's the deal rambler?
What I was able to catch of it, I posted it on a separate Orlando thread. Look for it yourself if you're interested. The livestream quality was poor, choppy and freezing. I did catch the word "bribery" but what that was about I have no idea.....otherwise based on what was said, it's amazing the 4dca allowed the appeal to be heard.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503540 May 15, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have severe reading comprehension problems. Most everyone who used to post here agreed that Casey, George, and Cindy lied.
Add to the list Jesse and Richard Grund. There is glaring inconsistencies in their account going all the way back to when Jesse and Casey first met, before Caylee was ever born.

It's blatantly obvious what was released in the discovery documents alone will never solve Caylee's murder.

All things in good time...,...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503541 May 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my point - you never mention the despicable aspect of child molestation or the remains of the child being tossed in a garbage dump which is part and parcel of the accidental drowning theory. It's as if in your delusional mind you can rewrite the entire sordid affair into a simple scenario where a child drowned accidentally and the police thought it was murder.
PS> if you believe George lied during the course of a missing child investigation, the obvious question would be why doesn't anyone care? The online petition you were flitting from thread to thread with, asking people to sign, got a million signatures and George Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder. That would suggest either those same million people don't agree with your lunatic belief in the accidental drowning theory, or otherwise quietly condone child molestation, as you obviously do.
ngrace does NOT condone child molestation, you sick piece of filth.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Cherry Hill, NJ

#503542 May 15, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You sticking up for a baby killer lover is just plain odd.

Level 6

Location hidden

#503543 May 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What I was able to catch of it, I posted it on a separate Orlando thread. Look for it yourself if you're interested. The livestream quality was poor, choppy and freezing. I did catch the word "bribery" but what that was about I have no idea.....otherwise based on what was said, it's amazing the 4dca allowed the appeal to be heard.
The word "Bribery" alone has it's weight in Gold!

We both know "The Big Show" was nothing else than
a Criminal Official/Media/Money/Matter/Ci rcus/Deal
Going Sour slow but sure!!!

Florida's Ninth House of Cards is falling apart at
the seams...

It's all good...looks like all loose ends are coming
together ...all before the 30th...

I heard of a group that will fully support Casey to
"SUE" the HELL out of Nasty Nancy Grace! And yes.,
Casey does have the GOODS!

The Truth Shall Set You Free Topix!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#503544 May 16, 2013
Well I'm not sure if it's class. I like to think of it as common decency. In a million years I couldn't fathom saying what some of these posters say to each other. If I did I would be expecting a big dose of karma coming my way.
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ngrace and I agree with Liz......she has class......something you sorely lack.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#503545 May 16, 2013
How do you even live with yourself after some of the awful things you post. I understand this is the internet but making lite of other poster's losses is even over the top for your average troll. You repeatly cross the line that even most or the worse trolls won't cross.
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ngrace? If not, mind your own business LizW.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Cherry Hill, NJ

#503546 May 16, 2013
I'm hung like a Horsey>>>:)~ LOL Watch out Liz.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503547 May 16, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
For almost two years ngracie has churned out the theory of an accidental drowning death as if it's a tidy and satisfactory closing to a sad saga of a child's death, never mentioning the underlying component to this stupid theory is child molestation - it's the reason Casey or George didn't call 911 to give trained medical professionals an opportunity to attempt to resuscitate the child, and the reason the child's body came to be discarded like trash in a ditch.

And that poppa,the liar, the child molester, the retired cop who called LE over a gascan theft, had nothing to do with his granddaughter's drowning, even though he sexually abused his own child......noooooooo it was all an innocent accident - that's why nobody called 911!

You'd have to be batshit crazy to believe that!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503550 May 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
For almost two years ngracie has churned out the theory of an accidental drowning death as if it's a tidy and satisfactory closing to a sad saga of a child's death, never mentioning the underlying component to this stupid theory is child molestation - it's the reason Casey or George didn't call 911 to give trained medical professionals an opportunity to attempt to resuscitate the child, and the reason the child's body came to be discarded like trash in a ditch.
And that poppa,the liar, the child molester, the retired cop who called LE over a gascan theft, had nothing to do with his granddaughter's drowning, even though he sexually abused his own child......noooooooo it was all an innocent accident - that's why nobody called 911!
You'd have to be batshit crazy to believe that!
And you'd have to be batshit crazy to believe Casey didn't murder her baby.

Looks like everyone has an opinion, right?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503551 May 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
How do you even live with yourself after some of the awful things you post. I understand this is the internet but making lite of other poster's losses is even over the top for your average troll. You repeatly cross the line that even most or the worse trolls won't cross. <quoted text>
You're terrible at following instructions and even worse at dispensing unwanted advice. Why is the truth so bothersome to you? Feel free to scroll on by right back to your chat thread.

Isn't Noah about due for a nappy change, Saint LizW?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503552 May 16, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dear but that little girl all dressed in white was only perceptible to "YOUR OWN EYES" just the same as the trio in the free food line was.
They were only visible to you.
Please share with us what JFK said to you when you were investigating his murder, ten years after everyone else thought he was dead.
But you knew better because the FBI switched him with a dead person in the hospital, Right!
I read your post about it. but would love to read more about it.
WOW you have discovered and investigated and uncovered so much corruption and evidence that no one else has ever heard about. I am shocked that the mafia hasn't done you in.
If you ever squealed on them and declare what you claim to know about them, you could have every official in Florida arrested and put in prison for life.
Maybe its best for your health that that from now on you only share your knowledge with your TOPIX friends..(It will also save you tons of money spent on postage)
I believe you have nailed it......these events are only visible to Murph.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503553 May 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
Well I'm not sure if it's class. I like to think of it as common decency. In a million years I couldn't fathom saying what some of these posters say to each other. If I did I would be expecting a big dose of karma coming my way.<quoted text>
You are correct, you have no class. You struggle to have harmonious relationships with your own children. Be concerned about your own dose of karma or has it already visited you?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503554 May 16, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngrace has it in for George so bad it makes me wonder if she is a former conquest of his, that got duped and dumped.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#503555 May 17, 2013
Oh boy..........I'm kind of speechless.
Princess Hal wrote:
I'm hung like a Horsey>>>:)~ LOL Watch out Liz.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#503556 May 17, 2013
Struggle to have harmonious relationships with my kids?????????? Do you just make this crap up as you go along?
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, you have no class. You struggle to have harmonious relationships with your own children. Be concerned about your own dose of karma or has it already visited you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,153,929
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 25 min Mary NY 26,178
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 17,296
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 49,182
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 5 hr OrlandoEvents 1
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 8 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Maggie McGee 70,604
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]