466,981 - 467,000 of 486,607 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503274 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary to think that all rulings made in the case where made by a Judge who was sworn to set his own personal opinion about guilt or innocence aside when handing down said rulings.
Scary to think that same Judge could remain unbiased in his decisions, especially in a death penalty case.
Scary to think that same Judge had 2 of his 4 charges overturned.
Scary to think that same Judge would acknowledge:
"All the defense had to do was create reasonable doubt, which they did",
but be "shocked and surprised" at the jury's verdict given that his OWN jury instructions were prefaced with:
"In order to find the defendant guilty of murder in the first degree, the State must convince you beyond a reasonable doubt of the defendantís guilt of either premeditated murder or felony murder. While you must all agree that the State has proven first degree murder beyond a reasonable doubt, you need not be unanimous in your opinion as to whether that finding is based upon premeditated murder or felony murder as I shall now define those terms."
Scary any way you look at it..........but given the rumor that the good Judge is considering a career post retirement, as a media talking head, not surprising at all.
Cha-ching.
Baez CREATED reasonable doubt. I've capitalized the word so you can pay attention to it and give thought to what it means.

Baez = salesman

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503275 May 6, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto ngrace! I knew as soon as I saw that article that the posts would start. BP should be ashamed of himself.
You figured that out all by yourself?

Moms that kill......

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503276 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
TM, common sense here.......every defendant acts differently when the jury is not seated.
Funny thing is,("in a backwards sort of way") Perry's comment only served to reinforce Casey's handwritten comment made early on in the case, "I think Mr. Ashton is mad at me for not confessing to something I did not do".
I'd be shouting at my lawyers, too, for trying to convince me to take the State's deal for something I did not do.
One thing's for sure......he inadvertently confirmed that another statement in Jeff's book was false.
Exactly how many times have you shouted at your lawyers?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503277 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't kill her daughter, no matter how much you and apparently Judge Perry, think she did.
Yes, she did, that is why she hides.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503278 May 6, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> What makes you think she didn't Kill her child ???
even the jury said they felt she did.
Was it because Nutty murphey said she seen her three days later ????? Bet you think Jodi didn't really kill Travis too!
Look at all the judges that have commented on Casey getting away with murder. It aint just Judge Perry talking.
Revenge for Casey is just around the corner.
The only thing Murph sees is the bottom a bottle, daily.

Casey will live her years out in fear, compliments of the Pinellas 12. Will be fun to watch and read all about.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503279 May 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Baez CREATED reasonable doubt. I've capitalized the word so you can pay attention to it and give thought to what it means.
Baez = salesman
Baez RAISED reasonable doubt.

Ditto on the capitalization.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503280 May 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she did, that is why she hides.
No she didn't, and no it's not why she is been forced to hide.

It's interesting that Judge Perry finds that okay.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/justice-w...

"Perry said Anthony is serving a different kind of sentence.

He said she will have to deal with her new reality for the rest of her life."

Level 7

Location hidden

#503281 May 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how many times have you shouted at your lawyers?
Recently.

Although in the civil arena, after being "advised" to accept a settlement offer I didn't agree with.

Sort of like Casey, but in a backwards sort of way.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#503282 May 6, 2013
you people still here trying to tell everyone Csaey was not guilty. Is she free no she will never be free her mind and heart will keep her in prison till she dies.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503283 May 6, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> What makes you think she didn't Kill her child ???
even the jury said they felt she did.
Was it because Nutty murphey said she seen her three days later ????? Bet you think Jodi didn't really kill Travis too!
Look at all the judges that have commented on Casey getting away with murder. It aint just Judge Perry talking.
Revenge for Casey is just around the corner.
Considering the lack of evidence, I'm surprised you'd ask me that question.

Murphy has nothing to do with my opinion......but the docs sure did.

No, I know Jodi killed Travis......she admitted to it.

And I've heard many talking heads spouting "stuff", that doesn't make them right.

However, when the Chief Judge of the Ninth Judicial Circuit, who also presided over the case, makes a public announcement that "Casey will serving a different kind of sentence and she will have to deal with her new reality for the rest of her life", now that gives me shivers.

Red Rudy

Brooklet, GA

#503284 May 6, 2013
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Several women and children found alive in Ohio home that have been missing 9 and 10 yrs.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#503285 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
And I've heard many talking heads spouting "stuff", that doesn't make them right.
However, when the Chief Judge of the Ninth Judicial Circuit, who also presided over the case, makes a public announcement that "Casey will serving a different kind of sentence and she will have to deal with her new reality for the rest of her life", now that gives me shivers.
I read the docs more times than you, I say she is guilty as hell( The Majority wins while Casey loses in Bankruptcy. Casey can run but she can never hide her killer self from the truth. That is why Casey does nothing, because there is nothing she can do to free her from the phsyco hell she lives in__Not unlike your little fantasy world that you live in Poe.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503286 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you...

Let's not forget Chief Judge Perry was a Member of The Florida Grand Jury that indicted Casey on Capital Murder (without a body).

The Chief Judge of the Ninth Judicial System also participated with the Innocence Project.,

Then in June 2010 Chief Judge Perry accepted Cindy Anthony's 911 Call to Go to Trial! Although., Cindy told The Chief, "But Your Honor., I believe my grand daughter is ALIVE!{over a year after the Mock Funeral}...Judge Perry "IGNORED" her comment![Livestream). Trust me ..it's available...Cheney Mason represented Casey..Jose was not present.

.......Men is suits awaited for Mr.Mason!...

Have you verified Federal Rule 27.. Civil Proceedures...within
The Ninth Circuit Court in [Real] Time!...
How about you Rambler...

Just sayin

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#503288 May 6, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you...
Let's not forget Chief Judge Perry was a Member of The Florida Grand Jury that indicted Casey on Capital Murder (without a body).
The Chief Judge of the Ninth Judicial System also participated with the Innocence Project.,
Then in June 2010 Chief Judge Perry accepted Cindy Anthony's 911 Call to Go to Trial! Although., Cindy told The Chief, "But Your Honor., I believe my grand daughter is ALIVE!{over a year after the Mock Funeral}...Judge Perry "IGNORED" her comment![Livestream). Trust me ..it's available...Cheney Mason represented Casey..Jose was not present.
How about you Rambler...
Just sayin
Everyone knows you are ngrace-- Murph, you Bombastic buffoon. You are the entire Casey support system...

Level 6

Location hidden

#503289 May 6, 2013
Jodi Arias admitted she committed the murder!
You do the crime., you do the time...

She took the Life of a Human Being, therefore
loose her freedom...

If she was so smart,,she should have distanced herself from Travis..she had several oppertunity to do so...she did not...and admit killing him.

Jodi should be found guilty and whatever the sentence..She will APPEAL...

Her reasons to do it is the Media's circumstantial state of mind...It dont change NOTHING. The media mediums are overselling JODI!

I do not believe in the Death Penalty...because too many innocent citizen were executed ...to later reveal ...their INNOCENCE! in Florida!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#503290 May 6, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows you are ngrace-- Murph, you Bombastic buffoon. You are the entire Casey support system...
Sorry buddy...I'm Murphy...and NOT NGrace!

Believe it., or not...Couldn't care less.,

Level 6

Location hidden

#503294 May 6, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the docs more times than you, I say she is guilty as hell( The Majority wins while Casey loses in Bankruptcy. Casey can run but she can never hide her killer self from the truth. That is why Casey does nothing, because there is nothing she can do to free her from the phsyco hell she lives in__Not unlike your little fantasy world that you live in Poe.
You have such a COLD heart...
Have you sold your soul to the devil?
I cannot imagine how miserable you must feel...
Got to be hell in your brain...buddy!

Get ready for a "BrainStorm" ...
Caylee is ALIVE!!!

I'll pray for your survival!

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#503297 May 7, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You have such a COLD heart...
Have you sold your soul to the devil?
I cannot imagine how miserable you must feel...
Got to be hell in your brain...buddy!
Get ready for a "BrainStorm" ...
Caylee is ALIVE!!!
I'll pray for your survival!
So, you must know the date of her coming out party as a debutaunte at the trailer trash ball, aye?

Level 7

Location hidden

#503298 May 7, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you...
How about you Rambler...
Just sayin
Good post, Murphy, and I agree in part. My take on Cindy's comment is somewhat different than yours in that I took her comment to mean she still hadn't fully accepted Caylee's death and in her heart, she kept a small hope alive that it wasn't true.

So we each see this as meaning something different. You believe in your heart that you saw Caylee alive, whereas I have accepted what my common sense tells me is a verifiable fact of the case.(It would be great to be wrong about this, though).

As to the GJ and Judge Perry's role in accepting the indictment, I've watched that video many times and he did come across as being less than impartial, or so it appeared to me. However, with no other videos of his demeanor upon accepting other unrelated indictments to compare it to, my opinion means little. But as he was involved from day 1, it is understandable that his opinion became fixed as to guilt or innocence at that time. We saw the media/public frenzy clamoring for her arrest, and I admit, I was one of those that cheered the loudest when it happened. With little to go on other than media spin and common sense, it sure appeared she did the deed. However, as I've posted many times, when the 1st set of docs came out (including the infamous sniffer report), things changed for me.

No, I'm not familiar with the Federal Rule you referred to......but I would be interested as to how/why you find it applicable here.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503299 May 7, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Murphy is not Casey's only supporter and neither am I. Many people who know the facts of the case, support Casey's innocence, regardless of the talking heads.

A circumstantial case is built upon a series of suspicious events, much like gossip to the common man/woman. But just as gossip doesn't make a story true, the standard of proof in a criminal case is much stricter. Gossip, rumors, and innuendo are not good enough in the legal arena. You seem to forget or, don't understand this. Every damning piece of unsupported "evidence" in this case was proven false during the trial.

So when you toss out the very things that allowed this case to be brought to trial, you're left with the fact that Casey didn't report her daughter's death to authorities as she should have done. Jose, regardless of your personal opinion of him, gave you a reasonable explanation as to why she did not. Which was more than the State did.......which was more than the State even attempted to disprove, as they should have done.

Reasonable doubt is not a meaningless phrase. It is the gold standard for every criminal case in this country, for everyone accused of a crime. Like it or not, our Forefather's knew the importance to the adage, "there are two sides to every story", hence, reasonable doubt. Meaning that the State must prove their case beyond reasonable doubt, before anyone can be found guilty as charged.

So when you have a young mother who lied about her daughter's whereabouts and didn't report her death as she was required to do by law, you can't take her life as the State was hell bent to do, based on nothing other than these facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min GOP R Idiots 1,100,503
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr The Real Missy 17,632
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr gcaveman1 46,326
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,457
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 9 hr Lon Spector 30
What life is like for Casey Anthony 9 hr Lon Spector 193
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 10 hr Lon Spector 249
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search