Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503262 May 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Oh pardon me....I crossed the sacred line. Wrong thread......
Psssst......ngracie will you be following the oral argument regarding the appeal of Richard Grund's failed civil suit against NE on the 14th of May?
I follow all things Casey, but as this has nothing to do with her, the answer is no.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#503263 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I follow all things Casey, but as this has nothing to do with her, the answer is no.
All things Casey, cept the CHA_Ching. LOL

Where is all that money Casey is going to get ?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#503264 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
TM, common sense here.......every defendant acts differently when the jury is not seated.
Funny thing is,("in a backwards sort of way") Perry's comment only served to reinforce Casey's handwritten comment made early on in the case, "I think Mr. Ashton is mad at me for not confessing to something I did not do".
I'd be shouting at my lawyers, too, for trying to convince me to take the State's deal for something I did not do.
One thing's for sure......he inadvertently confirmed that another statement in Jeff's book was false.
...especially when they're guilty as sin.

Level 2

Location hidden

#503265 May 6, 2013
Justice will finally be served one day by the Judge of Judges," Perry said. "She is going to have to live with this and deal with this for the rest of her life."-Judge Perry

Level 2

Location hidden

#503266 May 6, 2013
IMO, Casey could be very rich, if she were to actually tell the truth about how she accidently killed Caylee in a fit of rage against her mother Cindy.

Casey CAN NOT be convicted of that crime no matter what she says or does. My opinion is that Casey killed by accident, and if she had a chance to say that it was an accident She might take it and run. She has nothing to lose and everything to gain Now by admitting her guilt and asking for forgiveness.

I would pay top dollar for a book that Casey admitted what she did.. It was a bad situation, Cindy is a terrible mother, and Casey snapped. If a person tells the truth, no matter what the crime, if they come clean they should be forgiven.

I don't like Casey Anthony, but I think she killed by accident to spite her mother.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503267 May 6, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
IMO, Casey could be very rich, if she were to actually tell the truth about how she accidently killed Caylee in a fit of rage against her mother Cindy.
Casey CAN NOT be convicted of that crime no matter what she says or does. My opinion is that Casey killed by accident, and if she had a chance to say that it was an accident She might take it and run. She has nothing to lose and everything to gain Now by admitting her guilt and asking for forgiveness.
I would pay top dollar for a book that Casey admitted what she did.. It was a bad situation, Cindy is a terrible mother, and Casey snapped. If a person tells the truth, no matter what the crime, if they come clean they should be forgiven.
I don't like Casey Anthony, but I think she killed by accident to spite her mother.
So if she told a story that you believe is true, then that would be okay with you?

When a case is built upon nothing other than circumstantial evidence, and none of that circumstantial evidence holds up under cross examination, don't you think maybe it's because a crime wasn't committed by the accused?

Unlike the salacious Jodi case, there was nothing even close to any evidence, circumstantial or not, in this case. Even the timeline doesn't fit....a timeline which the GJ said happened sometime between June 15th and July 16th, 2008. That should tell you something about the truth of what happened to Caylee.

Accidents don't sell.......kinky sex does.

Level 2

Location hidden

#503268 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
So if she told a story that you believe is true, then that would be okay with you?
When a case is built upon nothing other than circumstantial evidence, and none of that circumstantial evidence holds up under cross examination, don't you think maybe it's because a crime wasn't committed by the accused?
Unlike the salacious Jodi case, there was nothing even close to any evidence, circumstantial or not, in this case. Even the timeline doesn't fit....a timeline which the GJ said happened sometime between June 15th and July 16th, 2008. That should tell you something about the truth of what happened to Caylee.
Accidents don't sell.......kinky sex does.
NO, If she told the truth about what she did I would believe her because it's true that she killed.

Judge Belvin Perry says there was ample eveidence and he is way more believable and upstanding than you or your opinion will eve be.

Sorry you haven't had none in so long, but the truth sells too. You have No clue what truth is , stands for, or means, so I would understand you being dumbfounded about now. I'm sure you will type some foolish bullshit in return. Keep trying.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503269 May 6, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, If she told the truth about what she did I would believe her because it's true that she killed.
Judge Belvin Perry says there was ample eveidence and he is way more believable and upstanding than you or your opinion will eve be.
Sorry you haven't had none in so long, but the truth sells too. You have No clue what truth is , stands for, or means, so I would understand you being dumbfounded about now. I'm sure you will type some foolish bullshit in return. Keep trying.
She didn't kill her daughter, no matter how much you and apparently Judge Perry, think she did.

I doubt very much that either of you read all the documents released. Had Judge Perry done so, perhaps he, too, would agree that the one and only person who placed Caylee in Casey's care the last time she was allegedly seen, had serious credibility issues gleaned from his own words in those docs.

I'm sorry, but when someone isn't credible, especially in a death penalty case, I tend to give everything they say a second look.

There is much more circumstantial evidence that Caylee drowned than there is of a murder.

Now you can call that BS or whatever you want to call it, but I call it common sense, especially in a death penalty case. You should look at this in the judicial light of, there but for the grace of God, could go I.

Level 2

Location hidden

#503270 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't kill her daughter, no matter how much you and apparently Judge Perry, think she did.
I doubt very much that either of you read all the documents released. Had Judge Perry done so, perhaps he, too, would agree that the one and only person who placed Caylee in Casey's care the last time she was allegedly seen, had serious credibility issues gleaned from his own words in those docs.
I'm sorry, but when someone isn't credible, especially in a death penalty case, I tend to give everything they say a second look.
There is much more circumstantial evidence that Caylee drowned than there is of a murder.
Now you can call that BS or whatever you want to call it, but I call it common sense, especially in a death penalty case. You should look at this in the judicial light of, there but for the grace of God, could go I.
Casey killed her daughter, everyone with any common sense knows that. Apparently you are on an Island. It is your right to your opinion flaws and all. All Casey has to do is keep sitting around on her ass doing nothing-wasting her freedom by hiding behind false claims of someone wants to hurt her. Nobody gives a shit any more about what Casey does except low life's like yourself for obvious reaons.

Level 2

Location hidden

#503271 May 6, 2013
Hmmmm, should I believe a Man like Belvin Perry, or a want to be ngrace that can't explain just what happen to her very own children, yet uses it as an excuse for killer Casey to blame her own father for the killing of Caylee. Did the PTSD drive George to kill his one and only Grandbaby? I think not, Geo the scape goat. Anyone Blaming George is clearly in sane. Capice

Level 7

Location hidden

#503272 May 6, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
Hmmmm, should I believe a Man like Belvin Perry, or a want to be ngrace that can't explain just what happen to her very own children, yet uses it as an excuse for killer Casey to blame her own father for the killing of Caylee. Did the PTSD drive George to kill his one and only Grandbaby? I think not, Geo the scape goat. Anyone Blaming George is clearly in sane. Capice
You can copy my avatar, copy my name, but you can't spin my words into saying anything even close to what you're saying I said.

Belvin Perry is just a man, he's not the be all end all when it comes to everyday choices we all have to make.

In fact, what he did by giving today's interview while still a sitting judge, will raise more than a few eyebrows. JQC comes to mind.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#503273 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think she didn't Kill her child ???
even the jury said they felt she did.

Was it because Nutty murphey said she seen her three days later ????? Bet you think Jodi didn't really kill Travis too!

Look at all the judges that have commented on Casey getting away with murder. It aint just Judge Perry talking.
Revenge for Casey is just around the corner.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#503274 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary to think that all rulings made in the case where made by a Judge who was sworn to set his own personal opinion about guilt or innocence aside when handing down said rulings.
Scary to think that same Judge could remain unbiased in his decisions, especially in a death penalty case.
Scary to think that same Judge had 2 of his 4 charges overturned.
Scary to think that same Judge would acknowledge:
"All the defense had to do was create reasonable doubt, which they did",
but be "shocked and surprised" at the jury's verdict given that his OWN jury instructions were prefaced with:
"In order to find the defendant guilty of murder in the first degree, the State must convince you beyond a reasonable doubt of the defendantís guilt of either premeditated murder or felony murder. While you must all agree that the State has proven first degree murder beyond a reasonable doubt, you need not be unanimous in your opinion as to whether that finding is based upon premeditated murder or felony murder as I shall now define those terms."
Scary any way you look at it..........but given the rumor that the good Judge is considering a career post retirement, as a media talking head, not surprising at all.
Cha-ching.
Baez CREATED reasonable doubt. I've capitalized the word so you can pay attention to it and give thought to what it means.

Baez = salesman

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503275 May 6, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto ngrace! I knew as soon as I saw that article that the posts would start. BP should be ashamed of himself.
You figured that out all by yourself?

Moms that kill......

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503276 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
TM, common sense here.......every defendant acts differently when the jury is not seated.
Funny thing is,("in a backwards sort of way") Perry's comment only served to reinforce Casey's handwritten comment made early on in the case, "I think Mr. Ashton is mad at me for not confessing to something I did not do".
I'd be shouting at my lawyers, too, for trying to convince me to take the State's deal for something I did not do.
One thing's for sure......he inadvertently confirmed that another statement in Jeff's book was false.
Exactly how many times have you shouted at your lawyers?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503277 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she did, that is why she hides.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#503278 May 6, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> What makes you think she didn't Kill her child ???
even the jury said they felt she did.
Was it because Nutty murphey said she seen her three days later ????? Bet you think Jodi didn't really kill Travis too!
Look at all the judges that have commented on Casey getting away with murder. It aint just Judge Perry talking.
Revenge for Casey is just around the corner.
The only thing Murph sees is the bottom a bottle, daily.

Casey will live her years out in fear, compliments of the Pinellas 12. Will be fun to watch and read all about.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503279 May 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Baez CREATED reasonable doubt. I've capitalized the word so you can pay attention to it and give thought to what it means.
Baez = salesman
Baez RAISED reasonable doubt.

Ditto on the capitalization.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503280 May 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she did, that is why she hides.
No she didn't, and no it's not why she is been forced to hide.

It's interesting that Judge Perry finds that okay.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/justice-w...

"Perry said Anthony is serving a different kind of sentence.

He said she will have to deal with her new reality for the rest of her life."

Level 7

Location hidden

#503281 May 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how many times have you shouted at your lawyers?
Recently.

Although in the civil arena, after being "advised" to accept a settlement offer I didn't agree with.

Sort of like Casey, but in a backwards sort of way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min Grey Ghost 1,109,989
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 9,065
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,081
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 3 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,848
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,645
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) 9 hr fucknow 21
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 12 hr born in 1930 2,484
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando