Riverside

Riverside, CA

#503442 May 13, 2013
So ngrace because this young womans says so - it must be true? Kinda like I read it in the Internet so it has to be true......

Amy Pavuk
Reporter I
My Role
As a member of the Orlando Sentinel's Breaking News Team, I cover everything from homicides to wildfires to Florida's prescription drug epidemic. You can often find me in a courthouse, as I cover federal court in Orlando and often criminal and civil cases in Orange County. We strive to get our news online as fast as possible, so I'm well-versed with Twitter and other social media tools used to interact and alert readers, such as moderating live chats for breaking news events. Not one to shy away from complicated issues, I enjoy the challenge of investigative and watchdog reporting.
My Biography
I began my journalism career with The (Lakeland) Ledger, where I was a police reporter for two years. Since joining the Orlando Sentinel in 2004 as a general assignment reporter, I've covered the kidnapping and murder of Jessica Lunsford; the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony; federal trials of men who exploited children across the country; investigated a nurse accused of preying on patients at Central Florida hospitals; and spent countless days witnessing and reporting on hurricanes, wildfires and tornadoes. I frequently cover national news, including the controversial story of teenage runaway Rifqa Bary and SeaWorld whale trainer Dawn Brancheau, who was killed while working. I am the lead reporter behind the Sentinel's ongoing Rx for Danger series, which takes an in-depth look at issues related to Florida's prescription drug epidemic. I've received journalism awards from the Florida Society of News Editors and the South Florida chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
My Recent Tweets

#CaseyAnthony bankruptcy attorneys say #JudgePerry "eviscerated" her right to a fair defamation trial in Orlando: http://t.co/UOgyvtfo16 About 20 minutes ago

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503443 May 13, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
There is definitely something in your past experience relating to deaths of both of your twin sons if you find this explanation logical or even the slightest bit reasonable.
Are you trying to justify why you have so much compassion for a proven killer?(Kinda like a been there done that experience)
Do you think Casey would be found "not guilty" in a civil trial If Cindy or George filed one ? Hell no she wouldn't !!! It would be guilty 12 to 0.
Everyone can see that Murphey has a screw loose, but your problem seems to go much deeper that just being a nut job.
You need Help! You have deteriorated terribly in that past 5 years of posting in defense of Casey.
There is not one normal person who would follow their fathers demands to that extent after the death of a child they loved more that life. Your post is insane! And yes Casey was normal -- she was just full of hate towards her parents and child. as they interfered with her fun!
If you can't find fault with the conclusions, I see the plan is to attack me on "something in my past".

roflmao

Sorry, Honey, but it's not about me.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503444 May 13, 2013
Original Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The original ngrace would know that answer!
I DO know the answer, that is WHY I asked YOU if you knew the answer. Obviously, you do NOT.

You are NOT the Original Rambler.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503445 May 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Why does the Original Rambler has the Rambler ATTITUDE!
What's Up Sister`s?
Because he/she is a fake.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503446 May 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you understood ngrace.
All in good time!
Sounds good to me.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503447 May 13, 2013
Riverside wrote:
So ngrace because this young womans says so - it must be true? Kinda like I read it in the Internet so it has to be true......
Amy Pavuk
Reporter I
My Role
As a member of the Orlando Sentinel's Breaking News Team, I cover everything from homicides to wildfires to Florida's prescription drug epidemic. You can often find me in a courthouse, as I cover federal court in Orlando and often criminal and civil cases in Orange County. We strive to get our news online as fast as possible, so I'm well-versed with Twitter and other social media tools used to interact and alert readers, such as moderating live chats for breaking news events. Not one to shy away from complicated issues, I enjoy the challenge of investigative and watchdog reporting.
My Biography
I began my journalism career with The (Lakeland) Ledger, where I was a police reporter for two years. Since joining the Orlando Sentinel in 2004 as a general assignment reporter, I've covered the kidnapping and murder of Jessica Lunsford; the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony; federal trials of men who exploited children across the country; investigated a nurse accused of preying on patients at Central Florida hospitals; and spent countless days witnessing and reporting on hurricanes, wildfires and tornadoes. I frequently cover national news, including the controversial story of teenage runaway Rifqa Bary and SeaWorld whale trainer Dawn Brancheau, who was killed while working. I am the lead reporter behind the Sentinel's ongoing Rx for Danger series, which takes an in-depth look at issues related to Florida's prescription drug epidemic. I've received journalism awards from the Florida Society of News Editors and the South Florida chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
My Recent Tweets
#CaseyAnthony bankruptcy attorneys say #JudgePerry "eviscerated" her right to a fair defamation trial in Orlando: http://t.co/UOgyvtfo16 About 20 minutes ago
No, because it is written in court documents, which I posted above.

More specifically, BK doc # 90

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503448 May 13, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I've been posting as ngrace since July, 2008, long before Ms. Nancy Grace of HLN decided to cover the story. Funny thing is, to date no one has figured out what it stands for, even though it is spelled lower case "n" and is all one word. So calling me an imposter is just another feeble attempt to accomplish whatever is your goal.
As to what happened to Caylee Anthony, no one knows for certain. But I have pieced together what I believe is the truth, from the known facts. ALL of the known facts, including Casey's outcry statement from jail when she said, "I don't know what's going on......my whole life has been taken from me", and her statement in her initial phone call home where she said, "They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me".
Considering at the time of her arrest, she wasn't charged with murder, "pin" what on her and why say it to her mother?
"If they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me".........sure sounds to me that Casey WAS begging even then for the truth to come out.
And while the criminal trial is over, the truth is not ever over, until someone can prove who put Caylee's remains on Suburban Drive. One thing is for certain, there is no way to claim it was Casey, or bet your bottom dollar, the State would have produced it in over 20,000++ pages of discovery, or at trial.
So take your BS comments and run along, cause I sure as hell "ain't" going anywhere.
Exactly how do you determine which words spoken by Casey Anthony, a consummate liar, are the truth? What criteria do you use? It's always seemed as though you project your own life experiences onto Casey. Just b/c you may usually tell the truth does not mean that Casey EVER tells the truth.
Your persistent belief in Anthony's innocence have less to do with the case than it does with some personal identification you make with her. Why do you have such a personal affinity for her?
And why the years-long mystery over your screen name? There is no such word as 'engrace', and the only other options that come to my mind are 'eng-race' or 'embrace', which do not work, and 'Ne--gress (Topix wouldn't let me post the word).' However, black women usually don't have blond hair & blue eyes, so I guess that one's out.
So why don't you just tell us what you moniker means, rather than being mysterious?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#503449 May 13, 2013
ngrace = non grata

;-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#503450 May 13, 2013
Sorry ngrace, nothing personal.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Red Deer, Canada

#503451 May 13, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO know the answer, that is WHY I asked YOU if you knew the answer. Obviously, you do NOT.
You are NOT the Original Rambler.
I DO know the answer, I asked you if you know. I

I am the Original Rambler, You are Not the original ngrace.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503453 May 13, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because it is written in court documents, which I posted above.
More specifically, BK doc # 90
So the probability of bias is documented with the 9th circuit court.

See how you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503454 May 13, 2013
Original Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO know the answer, I asked you if you know. I
I am the Original Rambler, You are Not the original ngrace.
That's an easy one since it was written on a Topix thread. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503455 May 13, 2013
TOMORROW MORNING -

Reminder -
TUESDAY, May 14, 2013 @9am

Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal Docket
Case Docket
Case Number: 4D12-1880

Final Civil Other Notice from Palm Beach County

RICHARD GRUND vs. AMERICAN MEDIA, INC., etc.,
Lower Tribunal Case(s): 502011CA015526
05/14/2013 Oral Argument Date Set

http://www.4dca.org/video.shtml
Link to Live Video Oral Arguments
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503456 May 13, 2013
Background link to the civil suit - Richard Grund vs American Media (National Enquirer) article alleging Caylee was the victim of a human sacrificial ritual.......in case any of you have poor memories....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TU...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503458 May 13, 2013
I notice the Queen banished my mention yesterday of the Richard Grund appeal, oral arguments set to take place tomorrow. Bingo!

Moving it here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T1...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503459 May 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Background link to the civil suit - Richard Grund vs American Media (National Enquirer) article alleging Caylee was the victim of a human sacrificial ritual.......in case any of you have poor memories....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TU...
Are we to expect Reverend Richard Grund to explain that
His "Human Sacrificial Ritual"...was in fact that Jessee
legally took Caylee away out of State to "TEACH" CASEY a Lesson"?

My Neurons are sharp rambler...

Level 6

Location hidden

#503460 May 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how do you determine which words spoken by Casey Anthony, a consummate liar, are the truth? What criteria do you use? It's always seemed as though you project your own life experiences onto Casey. Just b/c you may usually tell the truth does not mean that Casey EVER tells the truth.
Your persistent belief in Anthony's innocence have less to do with the case than it does with some personal identification you make with her. Why do you have such a personal affinity for her?
And why the years-long mystery over your screen name? There is no such word as 'engrace', and the only other options that come to my mind are 'eng-race' or 'embrace', which do not work, and 'Ne--gress (Topix wouldn't let me post the word).' However, black women usually don't have blond hair & blue eyes, so I guess that one's out.
So why don't you just tell us what you moniker means, rather than being mysterious?
Hey! Marcemon...
I've PERSISTED claiming Casey's Innocence since Nancy Grace (Brand New Show)in July 2008 while Nancy begged for anyone to call if they have any information about this poor little "ANGEL" Caylee Marie Anthony,..

Let me tell you ...It was a ruse! Her intent was to block valid
information on any positive lead to locate Caylee...then promoted her own script of Tot Mom!

Nowaday! Nancy Grace is the evil one..with bloody graphic orgasm
describing Travis Alexander's slashed throat! Cute ..Real Cute..
Queen Grace has been loosing ground on ratings..her days are counted!

I am more curious to find out Who is Marcemon?
You are coming on very STRONG on ngrace for someone
playing so stupid most of the time.

I, just like ngrace...always been about Logic.,
common sense, and Justice as per the LAW...

So why are you so mean to ngrace.,

I have a good idea who is behind ngrace's moniker..!
Cool! God Speed!

Level 6

Location hidden

#503461 May 13, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of all the hrs of jail phone calls and this is all you take from them. "I don't know what's going on......my whole life has been taken from me"
"They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me".
You wont let yourself even recall the reason she made both statements and what was said prior and the next breath.
Your posts are way beyond just defending Casey.
Yo! Snake...

I recall the video of Casey telling Yuri Melich " I know my child is ALIVE (Kills Jose's OS) A mother can feel these things....
Yuri say "You Lie"!!!*&^%$#@!? Is Yuri Melich a psychic?

The Cleveland Ohio MOTHERS of the 3 missing girls NEVER GAVE UP...They all felt they were still ALIVE...Still 9 years later...

I defended Casey since July 08...cuz I saw Caylee ALIVE ..
after Jose's Crap in his opening statement..

Why don't you crawl back under your rock little snake!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#503462 May 14, 2013
She needs help? Aren't you the one who admitted to posting under the Kristi name?
For a grown woman being a troll is not exactly normal behavior.
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
There is definitely something in your past experience relating to deaths of both of your twin sons if you find this explanation logical or even the slightest bit reasonable.
Are you trying to justify why you have so much compassion for a proven killer?(Kinda like a been there done that experience)
Do you think Casey would be found "not guilty" in a civil trial If Cindy or George filed one ? Hell no she wouldn't !!! It would be guilty 12 to 0.
Everyone can see that Murphey has a screw loose, but your problem seems to go much deeper that just being a nut job.
You need Help! You have deteriorated terribly in that past 5 years of posting in defense of Casey.
There is not one normal person who would follow their fathers demands to that extent after the death of a child they loved more that life. Your post is insane! And yes Casey was normal -- she was just full of hate towards her parents and child. as they interfered with her fun!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503463 May 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we to expect Reverend Richard Grund to explain that
His "Human Sacrificial Ritual"...was in fact that Jessee
legally took Caylee away out of State to "TEACH" CASEY a Lesson"?
My Neurons are sharp rambler...
He'd have a lot of explaining to do, to justify how Jesse could LEGALLY take Caylee anywhere.

What's the new penalty in Florida for lying to authorities during the course of a missing child investigation - five years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Realtime 1,141,890
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min SpaceBlues 48,434
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Sami 96,560
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 15 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 26,115
The alphabet (Jun '06) 18 hr Princess Hey 1,149
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 18 hr Princess Hey 4,295
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 18 hr Princess Hey 2,592
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News