Comments
466,941 - 466,960 of 486,255 Comments Last updated 54 min ago

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503212
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I get the impression Rambler is just not a very spiritual type person. That could be why she's fixated on the Grund people. Don't they run some type of religious organization? At any rate it's not cool to post negative things about them but on the other hand it's not like anyone takes the posts seriously anyway's.

Moving right along.........I hope you've been enjoying your spring and the nice temps. Do you do any vegetable gardens?
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend who else::
Rambler
Red Deer, Canada
Reply
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14373
10 hrs ago
Judged:
[Racy]
1
[Nuts]
1
RJ Grund@Swordsedge
@RealRomaDowney @History @bibleseries where is rest of John 14:6?! "No one comes to the Father except through Me"!#BibleSeries #Apostasy
https://mobile.twitter.com/swordsedge
*****
Who but Him and other false prophets would care? LMAO!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503213
Apr 26, 2013
 
Did anyone see Caylee around?
Keep your Eyes Open and Focus People!!!!
Casey's looking for her!!!!
1600

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503215
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey killed her. Dead kids don't wander around.
No, they sure don't.
:(

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503217
Apr 26, 2013
 
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey killed her. Dead kids don't wander around.
You want to bet on that? tired silly....
9975

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503218
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The TOPIX should be 86th Real soon now!!!!
8636

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503219
Apr 27, 2013
 
Murphey_Law wrote:
The TOPIX should be 86th Real soon now!!!!
8636
86th out of how many?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503220
Apr 27, 2013
 
Even ngrace has abandoned this thread. Well, we had three solid years. Tempus fugit.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503221
Apr 27, 2013
 
You have no idea what 86th means..marcemon...

Even the Russians knows what 86th stand for!
I often wonder about your Mad Russian Catwalk talk!
ngrace was stumped,I guess...You know what that means marc?
1169

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503223
Apr 27, 2013
 
Murphey_Law wrote:
You have no idea what 86th means..marcemon...
Even the Russians knows what 86th stand for!
I often wonder about your Mad Russian Catwalk talk!
ngrace was stumped,I guess...You know what that means marc?
1169
No, I have no idea what '86th' means. What does it mean?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503224
Apr 28, 2013
 
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have no idea what '86th' means. What does it mean?
86th means Branded...

Example: The State of Florida attempts to 86th Casey Anthony...
Although she was Declared NOT GUILTY...Casey is caught in the mayhem of their Deal`ings with the Mediators...Giving the a Brand New $etting that "Justice" has a Price in the 9th Circuit Court!!!

They threw the Law Books at Lady Justice...It's a slap in the face and an Insult to the Globe_American Women's Rights!

I call it Mental Rape and they conspired to defraud the Florida Taxpayers in the process . They knew what they are doing...Cindy Call 911 and Queen Grace picked up Florida Statute 119...to View In Session..to Master$crew the Public, with Violence !
Court TV Reality Show...
The are so Obssessed doing Arizona Jodi they haven't heard the Bombing in Boston..and the Ricin Affair where KC was released.. False Alarm!.....

Good Nigh marc..God Speed!!!
8721

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503225
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

***OB$$E$$ED***

PS: The Media is Not The LAW!4202

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503226
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Murphey_Law wrote:
***OB$$E$$ED***
PS: The Media is Not The LAW!4202
You should be 86ed as totally in the shitter. It's over ngrace and you are still a loser.
Hans

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503230
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PS-
I am so gay any Dong will do, human or animal dummy.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503231
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
86th means Branded...
Example: The State of Florida attempts to 86th Casey Anthony...
Although she was Declared NOT GUILTY...Casey is caught in the mayhem of their Deal`ings with the Mediators...Giving the a Brand New $etting that "Justice" has a Price in the 9th Circuit Court!!!
They threw the Law Books at Lady Justice...It's a slap in the face and an Insult to the Globe_American Women's Rights!
I call it Mental Rape and they conspired to defraud the Florida Taxpayers in the process . They knew what they are doing...Cindy Call 911 and Queen Grace picked up Florida Statute 119...to View In Session..to Master$crew the Public, with Violence !
Court TV Reality Show...
The are so Obssessed doing Arizona Jodi they haven't heard the Bombing in Boston..and the Ricin Affair where KC was released.. False Alarm!.....
Good Nigh marc..God Speed!!!
8721
Murph, I can't understand a single thing you write.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503232
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hans wrote:
PS-
I am so gay any Dong will do, human or animal dummy.
No one thinks you're Hans, stupid.
Hans

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503233
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No one thinks you're Hans, stupid.
No one thinks you are under 89 years of age, stupid.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503234
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
No one thinks you are under 89 years of age, stupid.
grab your dingaling and toke on it.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503235
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
grab your dingaling and toke on it.
Well, we know he wouldn't choke on it.
Hans

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503236
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we know he wouldn't choke on it.
We know you would be gagging on your dentures.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503240
Apr 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Casey has a Hearing on May 8th 2013 in Tampa..
US Bankcruptcy Court...

Just sayin...

Anybody home?

2295

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min harmonious 1,095,051
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 51 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,770
Ravelry.com connects arts-and-crafts lovers the... (Mar '09) 1 hr Regina 232
Armed Good Samaritan Comes To The Aid Of Stabbi... 2 hr caikminyc 2
New theme park Cuba 3 hr n-dis-grace 2
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 5 hr lost 2,118
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr lost 2,939
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••