CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503470 May 14, 2013
DR. DREW
Aired July 7, 2011 - 21:00 ET

RICHARD GRUND, SON WAS ENGAGED TO CASEY ANTHONY: I will say this about Casey. Everybody has painted her out to be a monster. Casey is broken. It`s obvious that there`s something wrong, but I will tell you this. When she was in our house three, four, or five days a week for over 10 months, she was fun to have around. She`s (INAUDIBLE) with us. She`d do family devotions with us. She`d watch TV with us.

When she gave you a hug, she`d tuck in under your armpit, and it was the kind of hug that said protect me. And I can see why everybody falls in love with Casey, but the more you`re around her, the more you begin to see a pattern of exaggeration of things not lining up, and you kind of just slough it off. She`s immature, she`s young.

Obviously, there`s some kind of a self-worth issue because she needs to fit in badly. I`ve listened to three years of the lynch mod mentality, she`s a monster, she`s a monster. She`s not. She`s a person and there`s something wrong. And somebody didn`t love her enough to do something about it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/0...

"Everyone" falls in love with Casey, or just the father of her ex-fiancé?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#503471 May 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
She needs help? Aren't you the one who admitted to posting under the Kristi name?
For a grown woman being a troll is not exactly normal behavior. <quoted text>
When I want some feed back from you - I will let you know. You of all people has no right to to JUDGE anyone. And yes you twit, I did post as krusti jokingly - Duh how stupid are you ?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503472 May 14, 2013
NANCY GRACE
Aired October 16, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSRADIO 1150: Well, the deal is, it has just erupted into a media firestorm today, Nancy. This took place on Tuesday night on CNN Headline News, when Mr. Black made mention -- and we`re quoting -- "a loss of life" of this little girl. Then Mr. Black was heard hesitating ever so slightly, then trying to backtrack on his statement.

It was an exchange with a guest that we have on this show, Mike Brooks. But this afternoon, Jose Baez, the defense attorney, holding a news conference, saying yes, he was taken out of context and that Mr. Black is not a lawyer.

<snip>

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, here`s the situation. When I was back there, there was nobody there qualified to try a murder case of this magnitude. And that`s why they had brought in Mr. Walsh (ph)-- I believe his name is Mike Walsh -- from Miami because, you know, three years -- most states require five years, as Florida does. And that was discussed on several occasions. This sounds like another mistake by Todd Black or Todd Bunch or whatever his name is.

<snip>

GRACE: You have said that if Caylee`s actually dead you believe it was the result of an accident? Do you still believe that?

(DICK) GRUND: I absolutely believe that. I have never changed from that. I do not believe at any time that Casey Anthony would do deliberate harm to her daughter and almost anybody that knows Casey from friends to family say the same things. So I have not -- I have not backed off of that.

GRACE: In your wildest imaginings, how can you explain chloroform in her car trunk and her computer searches for chloroform?

GRUND: I think -- and Rob Dick can give you a better explanation of this, I believe -- and you know, let me state that since Caylee went missing I have done nothing but talked to Leonard, talked to anybody I can to try to find her. I have neglected in my life.

GRACE: Scenario. You say it`s an accident, how can that be with this evidence?

GRUND: OK, because I believe that Casey was working on a way to get away from her mother and I think that she had an exit strategy and something went wrong.

GRACE: OK. Well, that`s so vague I don`t even know what you`re talking about.

GRUND: What I mean is, I think -- and Rob can explain this better -- I think Casey was going to find a way to get away from her mother and it might have included faking a kidnapping.

GRACE: OK. Well, then that`s not an accident. You do a kidnapping and you use chloroform, that`s an aggravated assault and when they get her.

GRUND: If she used the chloroform.

GRACE:.(INAUDIBLE) murder.

GRUND: You know, Nancy, what we`re dealing with right now is a whole lot of speculation. We don`t know what happened.

GRACE: That is certainly true.

GRUND: If they find Caylee and there`s no evidence of chloroform all that goes out the window.

GRACE: Well, there is evidence of chloroform. But you`re right.

GRUND: In the car.

GRACE:. we don`t where Caylee is. That is absolutely correct.

I want to go to Bethany Marshall -- Bethany, psychoanalyst and author of "Dealbreakers."

Dr. Marshall, you heard the press conference today where the defense spokesperson refers to Caylee`s death. Freudian slip?

BETHANY MARSHALL, PSYCHOANALYST, AUTHOR OF "DEALBREAKERS": Freudian slip because you know whoever acknowledges little Casey is dead has to acknowledge on some level that Casey could be a murderer.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/1...

"Todd Bunch" or Odd Bunch or just Total Whack Jobs? LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503473 May 14, 2013
Indeed, "If Walls Could Talk".

I've never actually watched this film.....i notice it was mostly filmed in Seaside, Fl.

Truman Show --

"The film chronicles the life of a man who is initially unaware that he is living in a constructed reality television show, broadcast around the clock to billions of people across the globe"

<snip>

"Truman, after a moment's thought, delivers his catchphrase — "In case I don't see you... good afternoon, good evening, and good night" —, bows to his audience and steps through the door and into the real world. The assembled television viewers excitedly celebrate Truman's escape, and Sylvia quickly leaves her apartment to reunite with him. A network executive orders the crew to cease transmission. With the show completed, members of Truman's former audience are shown looking for something else to watch."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truman_Show

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503475 May 14, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> When I want some feed back from you - I will let you know. You of all people has no right to to JUDGE anyone. And yes you twit, I did post as krusti jokingly - Duh how stupid are you ?
Hey! Snake...
When Leonard Padilla gave me your phone number
in January 2009...You did sound like a man....

Got no idea about your Kristie LOOKS..
Is that a "thing" for you?
Just wondering...
One never see's who's at the End of the Line!

That's why I SKYPE!

Level 6

Location hidden

#503476 May 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Indeed, "If Walls Could Talk".
I've never actually watched this film.....i notice it was mostly filmed in Seaside, Fl.
Truman Show --
"The film chronicles the life of a man who is initially unaware that he is living in a constructed reality television show, broadcast around the clock to billions of people across the globe"
<snip>
"Truman, after a moment's thought, delivers his catchphrase — "In case I don't see you... good afternoon, good evening, and good night" —, bows to his audience and steps through the door and into the real world. The assembled television viewers excitedly celebrate Truman's escape, and Sylvia quickly leaves her apartment to reunite with him. A network executive orders the crew to cease transmission. With the show completed, members of Truman's former audience are shown looking for something else to watch."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truman_Show
GREAT MOVIE....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503477 May 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Snake...
When Leonard Padilla gave me your phone number
in January 2009...You did sound like a man....
Got no idea about your Kristie LOOKS..
Is that a "thing" for you?
Just wondering...
One never see's who's at the End of the Line!
That's why I SKYPE!
You're saying you dress up like a woman to represent an imaginary person and use voice changing software on SKYPE........wanna bet you've become the entertainment at high level meetings?

What a bloody fool you are! LOL

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503478 May 14, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how do you determine which words spoken by Casey Anthony, a consummate liar, are the truth? What criteria do you use? It's always seemed as though you project your own life experiences onto Casey. Just b/c you may usually tell the truth does not mean that Casey EVER tells the truth.
Your persistent belief in Anthony's innocence have less to do with the case than it does with some personal identification you make with her. Why do you have such a personal affinity for her?
And why the years-long mystery over your screen name? There is no such word as 'engrace', and the only other options that come to my mind are 'eng-race' or 'embrace', which do not work, and 'Ne--gress (Topix wouldn't let me post the word).' However, black women usually don't have blond hair & blue eyes, so I guess that one's out.
So why don't you just tell us what you moniker means, rather than being mysterious?
Because, Marce, I've gone back to check out facts after Baez's opening statement. I didn't simply rely on what he alleged happened.

The comments made by Casey fit. I wasn't taking her words at face value because I arbitrarily believed in her innocence. Don't forget, I thought she was guilty, too, until the 1st set of docs came out and things didn't add up as neatly as we were led to believe.

Those particular comments have bothered me for years....and I've posted that many times......long before the trial.

As to "ngrace", the story of how that name came to be isn't important, other than to say, it never was meant to represent Nancy Grace of HLN. It was an acronym/initialism bestowed upon me by someone else.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503479 May 14, 2013
Original Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO know the answer, I asked you if you know. I
I am the Original Rambler, You are Not the original ngrace.
Foolish one, the nice thing about being a registered member on Topix is, they keep a running count of your posts.

And your non-answer, again, points out just how foolish you really are......unlike the original Rambler, until she went off the deep end.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503480 May 14, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
Sorry ngrace, nothing personal.
No problem, TM. None taken.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503481 May 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So the probability of bias is documented with the 9th circuit court.
See how you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole?
In light of his one and ONLY interview where he talked about the case prior to his highly touted appearance on the Nancy Grace show the following day, WHICH DIDN'T HAPPEN btw, I'd say his bias comes into question regarding all of his rulings, which all seemed to favor the State.

But, as the criminal trial resulted an acquittal, those rulings are moot as it's a case of no harm/no foul, legally speaking in the civil arena. However, I do take issue with his comments as he violated the cannons of ethics, or came awfully close to, and he should be held accountable, But given the text in the latest bankruptcy filings, Casey and her team of pro bono attorneys, are out of "oomph" and have reached their limits, so any further filings don't look to be happening.

But wrong is wrong, regardless, and I do hope they can muster up one last charge before they tear down their encampment, and set this right.

jmo

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503482 May 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Marcemon...
I've PERSISTED claiming Casey's Innocence since Nancy Grace (Brand New Show)in July 2008 while Nancy begged for anyone to call if they have any information about this poor little "ANGEL" Caylee Marie Anthony,..
Let me tell you ...It was a ruse! Her intent was to block valid
information on any positive lead to locate Caylee...then promoted her own script of Tot Mom!
Nowaday! Nancy Grace is the evil one..with bloody graphic orgasm
describing Travis Alexander's slashed throat! Cute ..Real Cute..
Queen Grace has been loosing ground on ratings..her days are counted!
I am more curious to find out Who is Marcemon?
You are coming on very STRONG on ngrace for someone
playing so stupid most of the time.
I, just like ngrace...always been about Logic.,
common sense, and Justice as per the LAW...
So why are you so mean to ngrace.,
I have a good idea who is behind ngrace's moniker..!
Cool! God Speed!
My post to ngrace was not mean in any way. I asked her to explain her beliefs.

I don't play stupid, so I don't know what you're talking about.

And Murphey, believe me -- logic is not your strong suit.

Level 6

Location hidden

#503483 May 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd have a lot of explaining to do, to justify how Jesse could LEGALLY take Caylee anywhere.
What's the new penalty in Florida for lying to authorities during the course of a missing child investigation - five years?
All he would have to say is...
Jesse did believe Caylee was his daughter...
Whatever Mickey Mouse BS., that led Jesse to
RESIGNE from the OC Police ..writting down at
tebotom of his Resignation Letter.."Caylee was
Alive on June 24th 2008" Amen!

I saw Caylee "ALIVE" on June 19th 2008...
Lady Weary said she saw Caylee on July 2nd 2008,
at the Orlando Airport! while Casey was having her
Tattoo done. Did Casey allowed Jesse to Move OUT OF
STATE WITH CAYLEE...Because of the HOPESPRING POOL OF
DECEPTION!Casey did say She wanted to give Caylee a GOOD education..
Tony Lazarro testified.,said Caylee could count to 40 in
spanish! Very Smart..And that Casey saying Florida is not
where she would get a good education.

Did Mommy Dearest Objected?
Did Mommy Dearest Call 911
The Damed Car Smell's like there was a DEAD BODY in it!

You know The Rest or Beginning of Tot Mom via F.S.119

Way back then the blame was...
Casey is the Boss!!!!
These Days...
Perry is the Boss!!!!

Hope you post the results of the hearing...
I'm 1:55 Pacific Time.

Level 6

Location hidden

#503484 May 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying you dress up like a woman to represent an imaginary person and use voice changing software on SKYPE........wanna bet you've become the entertainment at high level meetings?
ARE YOU SICK?

I responded to Little Snake aka Riverside..comment
to Liz...admitting he used a women's name Krissy or
krusty {{{Jockingly}}} read back dummy...or was it
intended to hinder..Rambler! Smart UP!

When I do SKYPE my dear Rambler ...I am "MOI" a
Women with the French allure...pretty hard to look
life a man...

Which Red Planet did your Imagination FLY!FLY!FLY
to write that comment! OUCH!

Your OUT OF RANGE Rambler!

Level 6

Location hidden

#503485 May 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Threadding Back....
Didn't Casey??? appeared in DISGUISE to John Morgan's DEPOSITION
taking The Fifth 65 times or more...

I forgot that one...That's what you call ENTERTAINMENT at
HIGH LEVEL!...

Dear Mega John..He should have Known better...or did he!

No matter now...With Judge Perry's Godly Intervention...
The Federal Court will handle Zaneida & Kronk!
Alleluhia! Amen!

Level 6

Location hidden

#503486 May 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny this post to ngrace....."your persistent belief in Anthony's innocence" when you know better.
The moniker? What's missing is the first word. "Growing". The original ngrace planted a seed. LOL
I'd say :
"It's Growing into a Whale of a Tale..."
Wouldn't you say!

Level 6

Location hidden

#503487 May 14, 2013
Where's The Beef???
IRS?

Level 6

Location hidden

#503488 May 14, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
My post to ngrace was not mean in any way. I asked her to explain her beliefs.
I don't play stupid, so I don't know what you're talking about.
And Murphey, believe me -- logic is not your strong suit.
Marcemon!

Why won't you go get yourself a Black or White Russian and
Kool Off that Mad russian attitude of yours!
Brake Time!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#503489 May 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, Marce, I've gone back to check out facts after Baez's opening statement. I didn't simply rely on what he alleged happened.
The comments made by Casey fit. I wasn't taking her words at face value because I arbitrarily believed in her innocence. Don't forget, I thought she was guilty, too, until the 1st set of docs came out and things didn't add up as neatly as we were led to believe.
Those particular comments have bothered me for years....and I've posted that many times......long before the trial.
As to "ngrace", the story of how that name came to be isn't important, other than to say, it never was meant to represent Nancy Grace of HLN. It was an acronym/initialism bestowed upon me by someone else.
You proved again your a first class idiot.
30 days about not reporting her daughter,missing,injured,dead
Last person seen with a live Caylee
Lied about where she dropped her off with no adult to take hold of her,( child abandonment )
Lied about the assault in JB park ( second story)
Lied about a baby sitter
Partied for thirty days
Got a tattoo
Abandoned her car
Complained her car smelled
Lied to her parents
Lied to police
Lied to her friends
Lied about parent's
Lied about whereabouts of Caylee
Lied about where she was
Accused an innocent person
All that and much much more came out in the Docs and you have the gall to say that it doesn't add up.

You have to have a very long history of arrest to hate the people who investigated the crime that much. what are you out on parole for anyway,murder assault,forgery,identity theft etc.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503490 May 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace, with all due respect, Casey's comments 'fit' b/c you make them fit. For the life of me, I cannot understand why you take the word of a liar in any aspect of this case.

You must be the only person in this country who believed Caylee drowned. No one believes it -- not Cindy, not George, not Baez, not Mason, not Judge Perry -- NO ONE.

No one thinks the drowning theory 'fits' either, b/c it makes even less sense than saying a nanny kidnapped the baby. I just can't fathom your intense desire to make this into a drowning case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,420,164
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 22 min ImaginaryFriend 73,693
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 61,076
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,174
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 5 hr Patislockedup 25
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... 9 hr Fa-Foxy 2
loan shark (Dec '11) Sun Carsmartguy 33

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages