CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,337)

Showing posts 466,721 - 466,740 of478,222
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Jeff Ashton used some of his Millions he made on "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" to BID on OWING Casey's SILENCE?
I suppose "attorneys for creditors" who have no ethical boundaries can pretty much tell the world anything.

However I think it's sort of a catch 22 --- at the same time they'd be hanging themselves with a rope because the bids were never instructed to be collected by creditors' attorneys in the pending motion. That's an obvious conflict of interest because through their clients, these same attorneys would stand to profit from the sale of the rights, by their commission or fees collected from any money disbursed to their client.

Stated In the pending motion, the buds were to be submitted to the Trustee's attorney.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

* bids

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
]Casey Anthony asks bankruptcy court to block sale of life story
By Michael Mello
April 6, 2013, 9:00 a.m.
Lawyers for Casey Anthony have filed suit in bankruptcy court to prevent one of her creditors from selling her life story.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...
What is also interesting about this report is the above line, stating it is "one of her creditors" is selling her life story.
According to the bankruptcy document downloaded to the media website, a Tim Miller of Texas is the only undisputed creditor listed of an unknown amount. No legal rulings have occurred to determine the status of any of the others, let alone the situation regarding the pending civil suits ZG, TES or RK.
The $10000 offer which initiated the reported Trustee's motion to sell the rights also was said to have originated from Texas.
Is that A CLUE all trails lead to Texas, the Lone Star State?
I remember that when TIM Miller was to give his statement/depo..that HIS DEPOSITION NEEDED to done from TEXAS ..His State of Residence......It could not legally
be taken from Florida Courts...

Another "PRINCIPAL PLAYER" who's been VERY QUIET is Leonard
Padilla..who posted the $520,000.00 Bond (on bad checks???)
Triggering the SENSATIONAl on GMA..turning Hopesprings Dr into
a Media Parking SpotLight for The CNN/HLN Nancy Grace $howdown
Promotion...The rest is History...

Did Leonard Padilla's Deposition taken in California?

Did Dr.Phill bid to OWN Casey's Right's ?
Didn't he call Casey a LIAR TOO!!!
He wouldn't give her the time@day!

Why not use that $800K he gave to Caylee's Funds?
to Payback the Debt?

How about Jeff Ashton sharing his Millions Casey made him?

WHY THE SQUEEZE on Casey?--> SILENCE OF THE LAMB!!!!!!!

Ah!Ah! Money Talk and Bullcrap walk..
Money is the Name of the Game..and JUSTICE..The Law of the Land?
is Just Ice melting away is Sunny Florida..

But I think those Creditors will land in
The Florida Supreme Court...

Tim Miller will have to explain why he expected to find
a LIVE CAYLEE..paying SCUBBA DIVERS risking their LIVES to
look for Caylee where the Gators roammed in ??? For $how??

Silence of the Lamb...come's to mind!
The Trustee sound like Hannabal Hecter!
Scary buch of Walking Deads!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Oath of Admission to The Florida Bar
The general principles which should ever control the lawyer in the practice of the legal profession are clearly set forth in the following oath of admission to the Bar, which the lawyer is sworn on admission to obey and for the willful violation to which disbarment may be had.

"I do solemnly swear:

"I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Florida;

"I will maintain the respect due to courts of justice and judicial officers;

"I will not counsel or maintain any suit or proceedings which shall appear to me to be unjust, nor any defense except such as I believe to be honestly debatable under the law of the land;

"I will employ for the purpose of maintaining the causes confided to me such means only as are consistent with truth and honor, and will never seek to mislead the judge or jury by any artifice or false statement of fact or law;

"I will maintain the confidence and preserve inviolate the secrets of my clients, and will accept no compensation in connection with their business except from them or with their knowledge and approval;

"To opposing parties and their counsel, I pledge fairness, integrity, and civility, not only in court, but also in all written and oral communications;

"I will abstain from all offensive personality and advance no fact prejudicial to the honor or reputation of a party or witness, unless required by the justice of the cause with which I am charged;

"I will never reject, from any consideration personal to myself, the cause of the defenseless or oppressed, or delay anyone's cause for lucre or malice. So help me God."

(NOTE: This form may NOT be used for admission purposes. You must obtain the official form from the Florida Board of Bar Examiners for admission.)
http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBProfess.nsf/...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that when TIM Miller was to give his statement/depo..that HIS DEPOSITION NEEDED to done from TEXAS ..His State of Residence......It could not legally
to Payback the Debt?
But see now you're selectively picking and choosing which stories you choose believe, all of which originated through the media or by the internet.

It's not reasonable to include Jeff Ashton in a conspiracy, given he did everything but perform headstands in front of the jury to influence a Not Guilty verdict in the Big Show.

The developments which occur next Tuesday as a result of the Bankruptcy hearing will be enlightening. It continues to be my theory it involves nothing of which we are led to believe...it's an entirely different story.

I'd compare it to a runaway train in an old western movie, packed with masked bandits screaming to no avail.....MAKE IT STOP!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me, it's a habit of mine to refer to the number of pages as the total number of pages in a document,
Speaking of documents, going back to the original UNsigned bankruptcy document which was filed on January 25, 2013 after closing hours of the Courthouse, is a header on each page appearing like this:
Case 8:13 - bk - 00922 Doc xxx Filed xx/xx/xx Page x of x
One of my early UNanswered quesions was how could Casey's attorneys possibly know in advance what Case number was going to be assigned that same evening, which was also when the "form" was downloaded onto the media website.
Snce that time, I notice all the subsequent filings appearing on the intenet also have this same header.
My question is, so you know what party is adding the header to the documents because I notice the font and format is identical regardless of the supposedly independent party who filed it.
The case was filed electronically. If you read the instructions for attorneys page,(Chapter 7 - new case opening), it will walk you through it, and explain exactly how a case number is assigned immediately and electronically, pgs 24&25.

http://www.flmb.uscourts.gov/cmecf/attorneygu...

As to your redacted headers, my docs show the entire headers, so I'm assuming the difference is the website you used to obtain your docs.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
to Payback the Debt?
""Why not use that $800K he gave to Caylee's Funds?""

You need to ask Cindy about that,she disbanded that foundation a week after the funds were placed into it,then made a trip by private jet to deposit in an off shore acct.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony asks bankruptcy court to block sale of life story
By Michael Mello
April 6, 2013, 9:00 a.m.
Lawyers for Casey Anthony have filed suit in bankruptcy court to prevent one of her creditors from selling her life story.
Bankruptcy trustee Stephen Meininger considers Anthony’s story an asset akin to any other and is seeking the rights in perpetuity to that story as a way of earning money, according to various reports, including the Associated Press and the Orlando Sentinel.
Anthony’s daughter, Caylee Marie, was last seen in June 2008 but was not reported missing until July 15 of that year. Florida authorities a few months later accused Anthony of killing her daughter with chloroform and duct tape, and the case made national headlines.
In 2011, she was found not guilty of killing her daughter by a jury that convicted Anthony of four counts of lying to police. She was sentenced to time already served in jail.
The long trial led to her filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy, with her criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez, accounting for $500,000 of nearly $800,000 in debts against about $1,100 in assets.
In an argument filed Thursday, Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys called the idea of selling her story an "unprecedented invasion" of her "private thoughts and 1st Amendment rights,” the Sentinel reported.
A hearing on the matter is set for next week.
Court filings show one person has offered Anthony $10,000 to secure the rights to her story, with the intent to keep it from anyone wanting to make it public.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...
News reports such as this ought to pique the interest of the civil rights movement --- the bankruptcy court is being asked to rule that Casey's freedom of speech become illegal, for a pricetag, for the sole purpose of enriching her creditors.
"the bankruptcy court is being asked to rule that Casey's freedom of speech become illegal, for a pricetag, for the sole purpose of enriching her creditors"

Your spin is not even close to being right.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
""Why not use that $800K he gave to Caylee's Funds?""
You need to ask Cindy about that,she disbanded that foundation a week after the funds were placed into it,then made a trip by private jet to deposit in an off shore acct.
That story is a bunch of total hogwash. In September, 2011 Dr Phil was quoted as saying his donation (in an amount which was never specified) would be donated to a NEW foundation, after it got registered.

The foundation you're referring to was opened shortly after Caylee went missing in 2008.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your "RADAR" PUBLISHED THE LINK of the "5th DCA DECISION"???
HEARSAY! Sorry, I dont buy!
I didn't buy it either, M_L, until I researched it. It is on their website.

Here's the direct link.

http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds _docket
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"the bankruptcy court is being asked to rule that Casey's freedom of speech become illegal, for a pricetag, for the sole purpose of enriching her creditors"
Then kindly clarity what has changed about the reported reason Casey's Story rights are required to be auctioned off, if not to benefit her creditors from the proceeds of that sale. In turn the attorneys representing creditors would be able to collect their fees or commission from these same clients.

If not, what did you think the purpose of "BK" is?
SANKArollingeyes

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Jeff Ashton used some of his Millions he made on "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" to BID on OWING Casey's SILENCE?
I doubt he cares what that lying baby killing HOOOR would say.

It's always a lie.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the direct link.
The 5dca is a district court. The appeal process does not necessarily end there and it's clearly indicated in the recent motion the appeal is still outstanding, as well as on the Clerk of the Court Site.

Frankly, I'd have to question who filed the request for the rehearing because IMO it was just plain dumb - the opinion already tossed the two counts which were relative to the interrogation at Universal Studios, yet the rehearing request was totally focused on Casey being yelled at in the interrogation at Universal Studios. Perhaps the 5dca allowed Casey's REAL attorneys to refile another request.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the direct link.
Not sure what this means, but on the OC Clerk's website, there was an Order to Supplement the Record on Appeal, due by March 12, 2013.

However, it looks like this info was not mailed until one day later, on March 13, 2013.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.a...

02/25/2013 Order to Supplement the Record on Appeal
Due 03/12/13

03/13/2013 Record on Appeal Mailed
Supplemental Record 2 (W/Exhibit)

If I'm reading this correctly, it could explain the reason for the 5th District Court of Appeal denying the request for a rehearing.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then kindly clarity what has changed about the reported reason Casey's Story rights are required to be auctioned off, if not to benefit her creditors from the proceeds of that sale. In turn the attorneys representing creditors would be able to collect their fees or commission from these same clients.
If not, what did you think the purpose of "BK" is?
How can I clarify that which I don't understand in this above post?

You originally wrote:(1) "the bankruptcy court is being asked to rule that Casey's freedom of speech become illegal, for a pricetag, for the sole purpose of enriching her creditors"

Now you have changed it up to this:(2) "what has changed about the reported reason Casey's Story rights are required to be auctioned off, if not to benefit her creditors from the proceeds of that sale"

What exactly are you asking?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The 5dca is a district court. The appeal process does not necessarily end there and it's clearly indicated in the recent motion the appeal is still outstanding, as well as on the Clerk of the Court Site.
Frankly, I'd have to question who filed the request for the rehearing because IMO it was just plain dumb - the opinion already tossed the two counts which were relative to the interrogation at Universal Studios, yet the rehearing request was totally focused on Casey being yelled at in the interrogation at Universal Studios. Perhaps the 5dca allowed Casey's REAL attorneys to refile another request.
I don't agree that the request was dumb at all, considering that the basis for not tossing all 4 counts was the non-confrontational manner of her interrogation, which was patently untrue.

In her motion for a re-hearing, Ms. Fryer noted that the actual interrogation tapes were not included, and requested permission to submit those recordings post ruling, which was granted.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I clarify that which I don't understand in this above post?
You originally wrote:(1) "the bankruptcy court is being asked to rule that Casey's freedom of speech become illegal, for a pricetag, for the sole purpose of enriching her creditors"
Now you have changed it up to this:(2) "what has changed about the reported reason Casey's Story rights are required to be auctioned off, if not to benefit her creditors from the proceeds of that sale"
What exactly are you asking?
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking what of "my spin" is not even close to being right?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree that the request was dumb at all, considering that the basis for not tossing all 4 counts was the non-confrontational manner of her interrogation, which was patently untrue.
In her motion for a re-hearing, Ms. Fryer noted that the actual interrogation tapes were not included, and requested permission to submit those recordings post ruling, which was granted.
In plain English for you - according to the 5dca Opinion, the confrontational manner of the afternoon interrogation was irrelevant to any rehearing because counts 5 and 7 had already been tossed by the court, since it considered the morning and afternoon questioning to be two seperate events.

The bais of the motion requesing a rehearing could be compared to dashing to bolt the stable door after the horse has bolted.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

List Every Creditor
Bankruptcy can't help you if you hide information. If you fail to list creditors, the debts you owe them may not be wiped out by your bankruptcy discharge. So, be sure to list every person who claims that you owe them money -- even if you don't think you owe them a cent. In this situation, you can indicate that the debt is "disputed." If the debt is already the subject of a pending lawsuit, the debt can be listed as "contingent" -- that is, it depends on how the lawsuit comes out.
When your bankruptcy is finished, you will no longer owe any debts that have been discharged. If a disputed debt is discharged, the entire dispute will be irrelevant. The creditor will be legally barred from collecting anything more from you regardless of who is right.
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/filing...

Any qualified Bankruptcy Attorney would be familiar with the definition of the word CONTINGENT, as described above.

On the CMA UNsigned bankruptcy form filed on the media website, there are numerous contingent creditors listed - contingent, disputed and unliquidated, amount unknown, for reasons that for the most part make no sense.

Bail Bonds by Miller 520 Simpson Road Kissimmee, FL 34744 - bail

Burr & Foreman, LLP - Attorney fees

Jimmy Sherris, Esquire The Sherris Law Firm, P.A.- Attorney fees and cost

Juan Manterola - unknown

Leonard Padilla Bail Bonds - bail

MacDonald Bail Bonds, Inc.- bail

Mark Lippman - Attorney fees and costs

Mark NeJame - Attorney fees and costs

Mike Greenfield - Consultant

Morgan & Morgan, P.A.- Attorney fees and costs

Roy Kronk - defamation claim

Todd Macaluso - unknown

Wites & Kapetan, P.A.- Attorney fees and costs

Zenaida Gonzalez - defamation claim

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...

Neither Tim Miller nor Texas EquuSearch are listed as contingent.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Page 37 of 60
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...

List all suits and administrative proceedings to which the debtor is or was a party within one year immediately preceding the filing of this bankruptcy case.

TX ES Mntd Srch & Rcvry v. Casey Anthony Case #2011-CA-008475
TX EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery, A Texas non-profit corporation
v. Casey Anthony

Unjust enrichment

Pending

Unjust enrichment? That's a new one. The storyline was TES sued Casey Anthony because the organization wasted $100,000 looking for an alive Caylee, while Casey already knew she was dead.

"Unjust enrichment" refers to someone profiting in a way they are not entitled to, for example if someone was fraudently pocketing TES donations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 466,721 - 466,740 of478,222
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,033,283
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min litesong 42,960
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 41 min Panamaed 2,631
two words (Jul '10) 45 min Princess Hey 26,736
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 48 min Princess Hey 8,929
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 51 min Princess Hey 11,842
3 word game (Jan '11) 54 min Princess Hey 13,305
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 17 hr LizW 17,327
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••