Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
It has Nothing to do with agreeing with you. You are nasty to everyone,, whether they agree with you or not. Why do you take your un--happiness out on Everyone else? You have to go to the Jodi thread, for one reason, to act like an ass and insult people that want nothing to do with you. Why can't you be an adult and just leave these people alone? Your opinion is yours, but not to push down peoples throats. The more you do that the more you look as unstable as any lunatic. Go for it Days, nobody really cares any longer. It was time for a cool change.......
Nobody really cares? Oh yeah, that's why the juniors are busy drumming up asinine reasons to disqualify Alyce LaViiolette, eh?

Low and behold, it must be difficult to cheer on a prosecutor, at the same time as you all are forced to take over his job online, to cover for his gross incompetence! No wonder the courthouse had to make a public announcement to quit calling with instructions. LOL!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But see now you're selectively picking and choosing which stories you choose believe, all of which originated through the media or by the internet.
It's not reasonable to include Jeff Ashton in a conspiracy, given he did everything but perform headstands in front of the jury to influence a Not Guilty verdict in the Big Show.
The developments which occur next Tuesday as a result of the Bankruptcy hearing will be enlightening. It continues to be my theory it involves nothing of which we are led to believe...it's an entirely different story.
I'd compare it to a runaway train in an old western movie, packed with masked bandits screaming to no avail.....MAKE IT STOP!
To me., it's sounds like..Casey REFUSES to DEAL with the same People that TOOK her for a RIDE...If she's Born to Ride has a FREE Women..it's her choice..The Debt should NOT be her DEBT..
And I gather., that the DEBT was accrued when Casey was found NOT GUILTY...

They sound like "LOAN SHARKS" I would not deal with them either If I'd be Casey...Fungula..! They made a Mess enough bullshit..I wiuld not trust any of them as far as she can throw the whole State of Florida accross the Country in the Pacific!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
To me., it's sounds like..Casey REFUSES to DEAL with the same People that TOOK her for a RIDE...If she's Born to Ride has a FREE Women..it's her choice..The Debt should NOT be her DEBT..
And I gather., that the DEBT was accrued when Casey was found NOT GUILTY...
They sound like "LOAN SHARKS" I would not deal with them either If I'd be Casey...Fungula..! They made a Mess enough bullshit..I wiuld not trust any of them as far as she can throw the whole State of Florida accross the Country in the Pacific!
As there was more than one Cynthia Maria Anthony in Orlando, I'm sure there can be more than one Casey Marie Anthony as well.

But It would make sense organized criminals be inclined to seek the shroud of identities of who they are not.....

So can be the possibility of identity theft be connected to this case......making it nearly impossible for mere observers to recognize since we're only watching recorded productions. I highly doubt it was CMA entering or leaving the Tampa courthouse a few weeks ago......there wasn't one piece of personal information provided in the Bankrupcy doc that wasn't available on the Internet.

Indeed if someone wanted to frame you, they could file a Bankrupcy under your name by creating creditors, plunk an asset here and there for a trustee to discover was hidden, and you'd not pass go. Somewhat alarming, wouldn't you say?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Rambler get your ass out of bed. I have big news for you. Now I don't want to hurt your feelings but I have to admit I did giggle at times when you would post about there being doubles, triples, fakes, spaceships, etc, etc during the Casey A trial.

Now I think you might be on to something. Last night I watched a few minutes of Nancy Grace and saw the juror who was dismissed. At a quick glace didn't she kind of look like ZG after her make over? How did ZG end up being on the jury for this trial? Very interesting!

Did you notice the "A" in both Casey A and Jodi A's name? Seriously there's 25 other letters in the alaphet and they pick the same exact one? That's straight up fishy. Plus it looks like while being in the slammer they both have oily hair ( maybe same slammer shampoo)? Not sure what to make of any of this but it's certainly worth you checking into !!!!!!!!!!

PS.......... I'm going to see if the show is on again tonight and check out the other relatives and people in the court room. Keeping a special eye out for any Grund people or that Kronck guy.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Rambler get your ass out of bed. I have big news for you. Now I don't want to hurt your feelings but I have to admit I did giggle at times when you would post about there being doubles, triples, fakes, spaceships, etc, etc during the Casey A trial.I
Now I think you might be on to something. Last night I watched a few minutes of Nancy Grace and saw the juror who was dismissed. At a quick glace didn't she kind of look like ZG after her make over? How did ZG end up being on the jury for this trial? Very interesting!
Did you notice the "A" in both Casey A and Jodi A's name? Seriously there's 25 other letters in the alaphet and they pick the same exact one? That's straight up fishy. Plus it looks like while being in the slammer they both have oily hair ( maybe same slammer shampoo)? Not sure what to make of any of this but it's certainly worth you checking into !!!!!!!!!!
PS.......... I'm going to see if the show is on again tonight and check out the other relatives and people in the court room. Keeping a special eye out for any Grund people or that Kronck guy.
Spaceships? Uhm, no you must be thinking of someone else.

But while you're watching, let me know if you figure how ONE camera, allowed in the courtroom under Arizona law, is able to capture film footage from virtually every angle and location in that courtroom, except for showing the jury. When Dr Samuels was on the witness stand, viewers were even given a brief glimpse of the back of his head!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But while you're watching, let me know if you figure how ONE camera, allowed in the courtroom under Arizona law, is able to capture film footage from virtually every angle and location in that courtroom, except for showing the jury. When Dr Samuels was on the witness stand, viewers were even given a brief glimpse of the back of his head!
Stick to the topic or you will be reported and noone will care.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the topic or you will be reported and noone will care.
Trex instructs that you ignore me.

Level 2

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Trex instructs that you ignore me.
Who are you?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you?
<<<<<<< Rambler, from Red Deer, Canada
SANKAknows

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you?
She is a sad loner, makes crap up just to see if she can have the slightest human contact.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

SANKAknows wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a sad loner, makes crap up just to see if she can have the slightest human contact.
I think you got it in a nutshell.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

I think this captures this thread perfectly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch... - Video Tube for YouTube - iPhone/iPad

Level 2

Maricopa County jail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Rambler get your ass out of bed. I have big news for you. Now I don't want to hurt your feelings but I have to admit I did giggle at times when you would post about there being doubles, triples, fakes, spaceships, etc, etc during the Casey A trial.
So JA stands for Jodi Arias...
I thought JA stood fo Jeff Ashton!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
As there was more than one Cynthia Maria Anthony in Orlando, I'm sure there can be more than one Casey Marie Anthony as well.
But It would make sense organized criminals be inclined to seek the shroud of identities of who they are not.....
So can be the possibility of identity theft be connected to this case......making it nearly impossible for mere observers to recognize since we're only watching recorded productions. I highly doubt it was CMA entering or leaving the Tampa courthouse a few weeks ago......there wasn't one piece of personal information provided in the Bankrupcy doc that wasn't available on the Internet.
Indeed if someone wanted to frame you, they could file a Bankrupcy under your name by creating creditors, plunk an asset here and there for a trustee to discover was hidden, and you'd not pass go. Somewhat alarming, wouldn't you say?
Yes..Identity theft..can go very far..
How Many Zaneida entered the Decor?

It's very possible...
I, myself had a surprise 2 days after I sent my
info to Tampa and Washington DC...asking me to
provide my identification...

This technique has been used against me..in the past
25 years..So I always have to be ONE Step ahead of them...

They are doing it again..Got to have a talk tomorrow
with the Fraud Dept..and another...

Got to have eyes in the back of the head and see them
coming..I'm 4 thousand miles away from Florida...Yet...
Intel_net is right in my house..(Operating)..SUCKS!

I'm not worried..I'm in good standing..
I'm just very curious who's name will pop up..

Regardless..Tampa did get my Certified
package..Return Receipt..with signature..
And I faxed it to Washington ahead of time...
If it's a Scam...it's gonna Blow in their own face!

You never see Cheney Mason with both Casey and
Lisabeth Fryer,right!
Why did a CASEY had to give Morgan & Morgan her
DEPOSITION in Disguise?
Remember she took the Fifth 50 times or so...
Why was she wearing "The Jacqueline Kennedy"
sunglasses..with no Pillbox Hat!!!

It STINK'S DEAD FISHES in Orlando...
Will keep you posted..
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Red Deer Cockroaches Get Lonely, these unloved (by humans), trash-eating creatures have social lives too- cockroaches can communicate, recognize kin, and even get “lonely” in isolation.

When forced into isolation by other posters these gregarious cockroaches get “isolation syndrome,” taking longer to molt and reach sexual maturity. Isolated cockroaches also have problems courting mates... And will often re-run vids of Jodi sex testimony whilst multi tasking.

BOOM SHAKA LAKA !!
GLOOMY DAYS

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

OMG LMAO I did it again - I was looking for Sanks and went totally off Topic on this the Kid Killer thread - I do so humbly beg the pardon of you two remaining Kid Killer lovers.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

The question is who are you and or better yet how much time do you spend here to remember such minuet details about posters.
You're not my Kool-aide GF, I checked with her. She's been busy and hasn't had a chance to post yet. You saw me mention in a post that she was coming back to post and all of a sudden here you are with her exact location. I'm not sure if I'm more baffled about the how you keep all this stuff straight or WHY you would even bother.
Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

HI Marce, Hope your Spring has been going well.
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you got it in a nutshell.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Frigs Rambler..........I haven't followed the trial closely at all. I was just watching some Nancy Grace clips and when all the * butt* talk started I got too grossed out and stopped watching NG. I don't know who Dr Samuel's is or anything about the number of camera's in the courtroom. No, idea how this could be self defense when the guy was in the shower or if Jodi A was being abused then why was she driving a couple hours to visit her abuser?

As the casual observer Jodi A seems whacked and goes off the deep end easily. She should have gone with a temp insanity defense but then again I don't think it's just temporary. She seems dangerous to all who might cross her and probably should be locked away from society.

I thought once the juror's asked their questions the trial was close to ending. Wasn't that about a month ago and it's still going? Is it close to ending yet?
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,084,332
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 45 min Mary NY 17,572
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,907
Moving from Dublin to Orlando! 1 hr Dopey 2
Teen Challenge Exposed By Action 9 News (Feb '08) 5 hr phone room employee 3
What life is like for Casey Anthony 8 hr Lon Spector 65
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 9 hr Lon Spector 172
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••