Comments
466,681 - 466,700 of 486,625 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
SANKAdeclares

Kittanning, PA

#502872 Apr 8, 2013
Casey killed her child Caylee in June 2008 and got away with it.

Isn't that enough for her?
Getting away with murder?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#502873 Apr 8, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
The Florida Sophists has been
Playing "Jacks" with the Judicial System...
And that's a NO NO...

Hate to be be the one to tell you this but In the new law suit that William Staubs is filing,( MArch 18 2013 ) proves you are telling a huge whooper. His plight has nothing to do with Caylee. It was over a convicted felon who had a bounty on him, who was also a suspect in Haleigh Cummings case at that time. William fouled up when he was told to back of this felon. and ignored it and took the felon into custody . William was there Looking for Haleigh.
You no more seen the trio ( as you call them ) than Rambler has seen Travis hit Jodi... Maybe they ask for your ID, as they are coming to take you away to the funny farm.
Clean your house company is on the way.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502878 Apr 8, 2013
SANKAdeclares wrote:
Casey killed her child Caylee in June 2008 and got away with it.
Isn't that enough for her?
Getting away with murder?
Despite what you want to believe, there was no evidence that Casey killed her child.

She sat in solitary for almost 3 years, for a crime that no one could prove was a crime.

She lost her child; she lost her life as she knew it; she is in hiding today, broke, and depending on others for her support.

Isn't that enough for you?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#502879 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite what you want to believe, there was no evidence that Casey killed her child.
She sat in solitary for almost 3 years, for a crime that no one could prove was a crime.
She lost her child; she lost her life as she knew it; she is in hiding today, broke, and depending on others for her support.
She killed that child and there was more than enough circumstantial evidence to prove it! They did proved it to 98 % of the nation. The other 2 % were people like you who wouldn't believe it, even if you seen her do it! Then there were also a few nuts like Murphey and Joy Wray,who seen Caylee weeks after she was murdered by her mother. This case was it was not a direct evidence case and you know it. Casey is getting just a portion of what she deserves. The rest is coming. Karma is a bitch. Ask OJ Robert Blake what life's like after getting away with murder.
SANKArollingeyes

Kittanning, PA

#502880 Apr 8, 2013
Casey is happy to be free of her child, just a she planned, happy to be mooching off others as she was taught by her family.

3 years of solitary for killing a child, she got off easy.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#502881 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't enough.

Four plus years on and you are still unable to comprehend that direct and circumstantial evidence are treated the same.

Casey lied and murdered and therefore brought on ALL her legal problems herself. Casey didn't support herself (or daughter), sponged off of her family, and stole from others prior to killing Caylee. Why would you think Casey's behaviors would be different now?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#502882 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No. She lied. She stole. She withheld crucial information. She blamed a woman for kidnapping her daughter. She and her representatives focused suspicion on innocent people. Her lies to LE, TES, etc. cost the taxpayers. She paid no taxes on her Ill-gotten gains. She voluntarily sat in jail and withheld the "truth". She allowed taxpayers to pay for a murder investigation, experts, private investigators and told no one of an accidental drowning.

She should be forced to sell her assets, her story, like anyone in bankruptcy should do with their assets. Why shouldn't she pay for the debt SHE INCURRED?

Let her sue Baez for forcing her to sit in jail for years. Let her sue for wrongful death, George has money. She can pay back her fines and taxes and expenses and take responsibility for her actions by selling her story. Then she can go after George, Baez and the state for damages.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502884 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
She lost Caylee about as much as you lost your kids, imo you are both full of shit.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#502885 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot to mention that I donated my TIME to look for a dead toddler named Caylee Anthony along with hundreds of other searchers. Tell me ngrace, how should I be compensated for my TIME spent searching for a "kidnapped" Caylee when Casey authorized her legal team to present lies of a drowning to the jury?

Casey is entitled to a lifetime of misery, the one she created that will never ever go away.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502886 Apr 8, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
She killed that child and there was more than enough circumstantial evidence to prove it! They did proved it to 98 % of the nation. The other 2 % were people like you who wouldn't believe it, even if you seen her do it! Then there were also a few nuts like Murphey and Joy Wray,who seen Caylee weeks after she was murdered by her mother. This case was it was not a direct evidence case and you know it. Casey is getting just a portion of what she deserves. The rest is coming. Karma is a bitch. Ask OJ Robert Blake what life's like after getting away with murder.
Fortunately in this country, it takes evidence to find a person guilty of the crime they were charged with.

No one, not even the medical examiner, could determine what caused Caylee's death, let alone by some dastardly act of her mother.

It is a constant source of puzzlement as to why so many people, having no connection to the case, have such an abiding hatred of this young woman, who no one ever claimed was anything other than a good mother.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502887 Apr 8, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't enough.
Four plus years on and you are still unable to comprehend that direct and circumstantial evidence are treated the same.
Casey lied and murdered and therefore brought on ALL her legal problems herself. Casey didn't support herself (or daughter), sponged off of her family, and stole from others prior to killing Caylee. Why would you think Casey's behaviors would be different now?
Funny thing is, in the beginning, I thought she was guilty, too. Until I started reading the docs, STARTING with the entire sniffer test results, which proved nothing.

Give me one case where someone murders someone, leaves not one shred of evidence behind, yet the best they can come up with for a story is, the fictional nanny took her.

You seem to hate her for her lifestyle more than you can find any proof she committed a crime.

I find it shameful that she is still be persecuted today, when so many children have been abused, tortured, starved, and killed by a parent and no one bothers to mention their names......I truly just don't get it.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#502888 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately in this country, it takes evidence to find a person guilty of the crime they were charged with.
No one, not even the medical examiner, could determine what caused Caylee's death, let alone by some dastardly act of her mother.
It is a constant source of puzzlement as to why so many people, having no connection to the case, have such an abiding hatred of this young woman, who no one ever claimed was anything other than a good mother.
Explain why millions of people believes she was guilty due to the evidence they heard ? All the defense expert are Hired Guns - You know what their agenda is is going to be, before they open their mouth. Yet you believed every word that they were paid to say.
But you refused to believe anything the prosecuting experts said. Did the detectives, or the medical examiners get paid for their testimonies ? hell no.
Have you ever heard of the rule 2+2=4 ?
There is tons of evidence that proved she killed her child. Plus all the lies and her hate and her actions, even her own Grandma knew she did it. There will always be people who stick up for killers - And you know why ! Thank God we have only been exposed to 2 of them on this thread. Rambler and days were just trying to BS everyone, they both know Casey is a killer. That leaves you and DW. The others were days/Ramblers headless hats

Level 7

Location hidden

#502889 Apr 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
No. She lied. She stole. She withheld crucial information. She blamed a woman for kidnapping her daughter. She and her representatives focused suspicion on innocent people. Her lies to LE, TES, etc. cost the taxpayers. She paid no taxes on her Ill-gotten gains. She voluntarily sat in jail and withheld the "truth". She allowed taxpayers to pay for a murder investigation, experts, private investigators and told no one of an accidental drowning.
She should be forced to sell her assets, her story, like anyone in bankruptcy should do with their assets. Why shouldn't she pay for the debt SHE INCURRED?
Let her sue Baez for forcing her to sit in jail for years. Let her sue for wrongful death, George has money. She can pay back her fines and taxes and expenses and take responsibility for her actions by selling her story. Then she can go after George, Baez and the state for damages.
How can she sue Baez when she was found not guilty? What possible civil action could she bring? Sitting in jail for three years was not, and is not something she could file suit over.

As to selling the rights to her story, I do think the trustee has a good shot at having his motion granted. But that's a scary thought if it does happen, for anyone seeking BK protection down the road. A California court ruled that not even OJ Simpson's publicity rights could be taken away from him; Casey Anthony, this once young and carefree woman, seems to have new laws made just for her.

There's something very wrong with this picture, no matter how much people hate her. Because when they "get her", they'll also be getting you and me, in the form of new laws. For someone with your intelligence, I can't help but be astonished that these matters aren't of much importance to you, AN. No matter what, Casey Anthony was acquitted and nothing will ever change that fact.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#502890 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is, in the beginning, I thought she was guilty, too. Until I started reading the docs, STARTING with the entire sniffer test results, which proved nothing.
Give me one case where someone murders someone, leaves not one shred of evidence behind, yet the best they can come up with for a story is, the fictional nanny took her.
You seem to hate her for her lifestyle more than you can find any proof she committed a crime.
I find it shameful that she is still be persecuted today, when so many children have been abused, tortured, starved, and killed by a parent and no one bothers to mention their names......I truly just don't get it.
Where did your friend toetag disappear to?

Why not compare apples to apples? Give me another mother accused of murder who created a nanny, job, and ends up with dead toddler down the street. And permits her defense to use a drowning story with the toddlers remains found no where near the pool but discarded in the woods amongst dumped roadside trash.

The car trunk was cleaned and the evidence left in the woods exposed in the elements for 6 months. I have no problem finding her guilty with the circumstantial evidence presented.

I don't hate Casey, but I do hate her lying, murdering, thievery, and how she played everybody. Casey deserves everything she has coming to her, after all, she created this drama herself.

The not guilty verdict is so much better than life w/o parole or the death penalty. Casey gets to live in fear for her life the rest of her life. Stress kills and karma never takes a vacation.

La Bella Vita!

Level 7

Location hidden

#502891 Apr 8, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot to mention that I donated my TIME to look for a dead toddler named Caylee Anthony along with hundreds of other searchers. Tell me ngrace, how should I be compensated for my TIME spent searching for a "kidnapped" Caylee when Casey authorized her legal team to present lies of a drowning to the jury?
Casey is entitled to a lifetime of misery, the one she created that will never ever go away.
Why did you donate your time? Why were you, along with many others, looking for this child?

The answer is obvious......because no one knew where she was. Thousands searched for her on foot, just as thousands searched online for possible locations of the mysterious "kidnapper". We all gave of our time, one way or the other.

Everyone wanted to find this child, even her mother: "They already told me that if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me." - Casey Anthony, July 16, 2008, jail call home.

That comment vexed me for years, until opening statements. Casey isn't who your anger should be focused on, DJ, as clearly she was sending a message home with that comment that she had no idea where Caylee was.

The only mystery for me that remains is, who put Caylee in those woods and why did everyone except RK, fail to find her?

Level 7

Location hidden

#502892 Apr 8, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
She lost Caylee about as much as you lost your kids, imo you are both full of shit.
It really doesn't matter to me what you believe, but I do hope you can get some help with those anger issues you have. Whatever happened to you in your life will always cause you pain until you get a handle on it.

If you can't afford private counseling, try one of the help lines. It will be good to have someone to talk to about what's bothering you.

Good luck.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502893 Apr 8, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Explain why millions of people believes she was guilty due to the evidence they heard ? All the defense expert are Hired Guns - You know what their agenda is is going to be, before they open their mouth. Yet you believed every word that they were paid to say.
But you refused to believe anything the prosecuting experts said. Did the detectives, or the medical examiners get paid for their testimonies ? hell no.
Have you ever heard of the rule 2+2=4 ?
There is tons of evidence that proved she killed her child. Plus all the lies and her hate and her actions, even her own Grandma knew she did it. There will always be people who stick up for killers - And you know why ! Thank God we have only been exposed to 2 of them on this thread. Rambler and days were just trying to BS everyone, they both know Casey is a killer. That leaves you and DW. The others were days/Ramblers headless hats
Unfortunately, reading your post it's clear you didn't watch the entire trial, gavel to gavel. The experts weren't all for the defense......even the State's experts agreed there was no evidence that connected Casey to the death of her child.

In as much as no one wants to hear this, the fact is, the ONLY person who put Caylee in Casey's care and custody on June 16, 2008 at 12:50PM, is known to be less than credible.

For some unknown reason, you along with hundreds of others, tend to forget this one huge thing. Why is that?

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502894 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you donate your time? Why were you, along with many others, looking for this child?
The answer is obvious......because no one knew where she was. Thousands searched for her on foot, just as thousands searched online for possible locations of the mysterious "kidnapper". We all gave of our time, one way or the other.
Everyone wanted to find this child, even her mother: "They already told me that if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me." - Casey Anthony, July 16, 2008, jail call home.
That comment vexed me for years, until opening statements. Casey isn't who your anger should be focused on, DJ, as clearly she was sending a message home with that comment that she had no idea where Caylee was.
The only mystery for me that remains is, who put Caylee in those woods and why did everyone except RK, fail to find her?
Your answers are behind Casey's smirks, you are just too ignorant to see it, simple as that. Besides, even if you did, you would never admit it. Therefore it is impossible to debate it with you. You are just another nut that likes to read their own bullshit,logic, common sense are not living between your ears, rendering you useless.

Location hidden

#502895 Apr 8, 2013
ROY KRONK TESTIMONY & 911 CALLS AT CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL PART 1/2

Mason grilling Kronk

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#502901 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I take back what I said. You are just another POS kid killer lover. What an ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min woodtick57 1,100,583
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,494
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 26,868
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,045
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,047
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,049
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,920
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr The Real Missy 17,632
•••
•••