Comments
466,661 - 466,680 of 486,581 Comments Last updated 19 min ago

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#502853 Apr 7, 2013
Rambler get your ass out of bed. I have big news for you. Now I don't want to hurt your feelings but I have to admit I did giggle at times when you would post about there being doubles, triples, fakes, spaceships, etc, etc during the Casey A trial.

Now I think you might be on to something. Last night I watched a few minutes of Nancy Grace and saw the juror who was dismissed. At a quick glace didn't she kind of look like ZG after her make over? How did ZG end up being on the jury for this trial? Very interesting!

Did you notice the "A" in both Casey A and Jodi A's name? Seriously there's 25 other letters in the alaphet and they pick the same exact one? That's straight up fishy. Plus it looks like while being in the slammer they both have oily hair ( maybe same slammer shampoo)? Not sure what to make of any of this but it's certainly worth you checking into !!!!!!!!!!

PS.......... I'm going to see if the show is on again tonight and check out the other relatives and people in the court room. Keeping a special eye out for any Grund people or that Kronck guy.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502854 Apr 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
Rambler get your ass out of bed. I have big news for you. Now I don't want to hurt your feelings but I have to admit I did giggle at times when you would post about there being doubles, triples, fakes, spaceships, etc, etc during the Casey A trial.I
Now I think you might be on to something. Last night I watched a few minutes of Nancy Grace and saw the juror who was dismissed. At a quick glace didn't she kind of look like ZG after her make over? How did ZG end up being on the jury for this trial? Very interesting!
Did you notice the "A" in both Casey A and Jodi A's name? Seriously there's 25 other letters in the alaphet and they pick the same exact one? That's straight up fishy. Plus it looks like while being in the slammer they both have oily hair ( maybe same slammer shampoo)? Not sure what to make of any of this but it's certainly worth you checking into !!!!!!!!!!
PS.......... I'm going to see if the show is on again tonight and check out the other relatives and people in the court room. Keeping a special eye out for any Grund people or that Kronck guy.
Spaceships? Uhm, no you must be thinking of someone else.

But while you're watching, let me know if you figure how ONE camera, allowed in the courtroom under Arizona law, is able to capture film footage from virtually every angle and location in that courtroom, except for showing the jury. When Dr Samuels was on the witness stand, viewers were even given a brief glimpse of the back of his head!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

#502855 Apr 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
But while you're watching, let me know if you figure how ONE camera, allowed in the courtroom under Arizona law, is able to capture film footage from virtually every angle and location in that courtroom, except for showing the jury. When Dr Samuels was on the witness stand, viewers were even given a brief glimpse of the back of his head!
Stick to the topic or you will be reported and noone will care.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502856 Apr 7, 2013
Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the topic or you will be reported and noone will care.
Trex instructs that you ignore me.

Level 2

New Port Richey, FL

#502857 Apr 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Trex instructs that you ignore me.
Who are you?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502858 Apr 7, 2013
Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you?
<<<<<<< Rambler, from Red Deer, Canada
SANKAknows

Douglas, GA

#502859 Apr 7, 2013
Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you?
She is a sad loner, makes crap up just to see if she can have the slightest human contact.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#502860 Apr 7, 2013
SANKAknows wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a sad loner, makes crap up just to see if she can have the slightest human contact.
I think you got it in a nutshell.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#502861 Apr 7, 2013
I think this captures this thread perfectly:

&fe ature=youtube_gdata - Video Tube for YouTube - iPhone/iPad

Level 2

Maricopa County jail

#502862 Apr 7, 2013

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502863 Apr 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
Rambler get your ass out of bed. I have big news for you. Now I don't want to hurt your feelings but I have to admit I did giggle at times when you would post about there being doubles, triples, fakes, spaceships, etc, etc during the Casey A trial.
So JA stands for Jodi Arias...
I thought JA stood fo Jeff Ashton!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502864 Apr 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
As there was more than one Cynthia Maria Anthony in Orlando, I'm sure there can be more than one Casey Marie Anthony as well.
But It would make sense organized criminals be inclined to seek the shroud of identities of who they are not.....
So can be the possibility of identity theft be connected to this case......making it nearly impossible for mere observers to recognize since we're only watching recorded productions. I highly doubt it was CMA entering or leaving the Tampa courthouse a few weeks ago......there wasn't one piece of personal information provided in the Bankrupcy doc that wasn't available on the Internet.
Indeed if someone wanted to frame you, they could file a Bankrupcy under your name by creating creditors, plunk an asset here and there for a trustee to discover was hidden, and you'd not pass go. Somewhat alarming, wouldn't you say?
Yes..Identity theft..can go very far..
How Many Zaneida entered the Decor?

It's very possible...
I, myself had a surprise 2 days after I sent my
info to Tampa and Washington DC...asking me to
provide my identification...

This technique has been used against me..in the past
25 years..So I always have to be ONE Step ahead of them...

They are doing it again..Got to have a talk tomorrow
with the Fraud Dept..and another...

Got to have eyes in the back of the head and see them
coming..I'm 4 thousand miles away from Florida...Yet...
Intel_net is right in my house..(Operating)..SUCKS!

I'm not worried..I'm in good standing..
I'm just very curious who's name will pop up..

Regardless..Tampa did get my Certified
package..Return Receipt..with signature..
And I faxed it to Washington ahead of time...
If it's a Scam...it's gonna Blow in their own face!

You never see Cheney Mason with both Casey and
Lisabeth Fryer,right!
Why did a CASEY had to give Morgan & Morgan her
DEPOSITION in Disguise?
Remember she took the Fifth 50 times or so...
Why was she wearing "The Jacqueline Kennedy"
sunglasses..with no Pillbox Hat!!!

It STINK'S DEAD FISHES in Orlando...
Will keep you posted..
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#502865 Apr 7, 2013
Red Deer Cockroaches Get Lonely, these unloved (by humans), trash-eating creatures have social lives too- cockroaches can communicate, recognize kin, and even get “lonely” in isolation.

When forced into isolation by other posters these gregarious cockroaches get “isolation syndrome,” taking longer to molt and reach sexual maturity. Isolated cockroaches also have problems courting mates... And will often re-run vids of Jodi sex testimony whilst multi tasking.

BOOM SHAKA LAKA !!
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#502866 Apr 7, 2013
OMG LMAO I did it again - I was looking for Sanks and went totally off Topic on this the Kid Killer thread - I do so humbly beg the pardon of you two remaining Kid Killer lovers.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#502867 Apr 8, 2013
The question is who are you and or better yet how much time do you spend here to remember such minuet details about posters.
You're not my Kool-aide GF, I checked with her. She's been busy and hasn't had a chance to post yet. You saw me mention in a post that she was coming back to post and all of a sudden here you are with her exact location. I'm not sure if I'm more baffled about the how you keep all this stuff straight or WHY you would even bother.
Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#502868 Apr 8, 2013
HI Marce, Hope your Spring has been going well.
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you got it in a nutshell.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#502869 Apr 8, 2013
Frigs Rambler..........I haven't followed the trial closely at all. I was just watching some Nancy Grace clips and when all the * butt* talk started I got too grossed out and stopped watching NG. I don't know who Dr Samuel's is or anything about the number of camera's in the courtroom. No, idea how this could be self defense when the guy was in the shower or if Jodi A was being abused then why was she driving a couple hours to visit her abuser?

As the casual observer Jodi A seems whacked and goes off the deep end easily. She should have gone with a temp insanity defense but then again I don't think it's just temporary. She seems dangerous to all who might cross her and probably should be locked away from society.

I thought once the juror's asked their questions the trial was close to ending. Wasn't that about a month ago and it's still going? Is it close to ending yet?
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>

Level 6

Location hidden

#502870 Apr 8, 2013
Big Brother is Watching You...
WAR is Peace
SLAVERY is FREEDOM
IGORANCE is Strenght

Tell me More....

Go to DARE TO THINK ...

Even TMZ Doesn't Think the Anthony Bankcruptcy Trustee Should "WIN"
April 7th 2013

You need to EDUCATE YOURSELVES TOPIX HATERS.
The Law is The Law! Like it or not...

Level 6

Location hidden

#502871 Apr 8, 2013
The Florida Sophists has been
Playing "Jacks" with the Judicial System...

And that's a NO NO...
SANKAdeclares

Kittanning, PA

#502872 Apr 8, 2013
Casey killed her child Caylee in June 2008 and got away with it.

Isn't that enough for her?
Getting away with murder?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Yeah 1,101,293
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 11 min AWAKE 2,123
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min truth-facts 46,371
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,392
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,781
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr CJ Rocker 17,049
Pre-teen modeling site is raising an uproar (Aug '07) 2 hr Lovebug 242
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Liz Spector 17,645
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search