Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

***ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL!!!

This whole Mickey Mouse Business might end up in The Florida Supreme Court...and Casey exonorated
and the Crooks Go to Jail!

Disbar the Florida Bar...!
Stop Corruption in Florida Courts!!!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

*Constitutionnel--dumbass__LOL If you and ram aren't the same person, you should be, both are complete idiots.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

I'm just curious too.......What happened to Days and please don't tell me The Grund people kidnapped him.
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I don't count them because I have total faith in the footer page number and PDF paging.
Do you refer to "mailing" documents that are faxed?
Just curious.......

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
I'm just curious too.......What happened to Days and please don't tell me The Grund people kidnapped him.<quoted text>
Days is Rambler, how can people not see that after all these years is UN-believable imo. It is as plain to see as the dog nose on Ron's Jewish face.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bankcruptcy is NOT about CREATING a DEBT while she was INCARCERATED...Unless she worked for the Department of Correction and earned MILLIONS...The Creditor's demands are questionnable to say the least...when there are charges of Prosecutorial Misconduct in Casey Anthony case and in Violation of The Federal Mising Child Search Act of 1990 aka Suzanne Law..
The Sources of the Debt's are BOGUS..The Trustees in my Opinion have no right to bypass the 5th DCA's upcoming Decision's
It's as if setting the wagon before the horses...
Horses don't PUSH Horses PULL..
and the Trustee is Pushy..
Sounds like he's working for the Medialaw!...
who continue to CONTRADICTED the Court's Ruling
when a Jury declared Casey Anthony NOT GUILTY...
Where's The BEEF?????
Why is Casey Anthony Charged $800K for a Crime she did NOT Commit...She was incarcerated for 3 years Plus...
Because They want to make sure they get a "Piece of the Pie?"
Or Control Casey?
Didn't the MEDIA make Billions?
GREED will get them nowhere......
I don't see Judge May agreeing to this Nonsense...
It's ANTI-CONSTITUTIONNEL..Casey is a FREE WOMEN!
Yes, another very big question to the UNsigned bankruptcy case that is never asked is why would a defendant with a court approved financial indigent status later file bankruptcy listing dozens of witnesses, attorneys, and even a couple of prosecutors that she is financially obligated to....because it raises obvious allegations of corruption.

But the highlighted focus of the bankruptcy has already gotten spun into the same theme song which was prevalent throughout the civil suits -- "Casey being forced to tell her story", even though the burden of proof was always placed with ZG, TM or RK to prove their cases, and bankruptcies involve financial affairs only. Although we are to believe the lawsuits were never settled, Casey's legal team deemed she is legally obligated to each, by identifying the parties as creditors.

Same shit, different day!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
I'm just curious too.......What happened to Days and please don't tell me The Grund people kidnapped him.<quoted text>
I know nothing more than what I read on Topix, but I recall noticing one of the posters who is referred to as "Days" wrote a good-bye post not too long ago.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof
I think the dog god is backed into a corner, don't you?

Because the reply motion states CMA's two remaining lying charges are still under appeal, on April 9th the Bankruptcy Court certainly cannot authorize the sale of ALL information stored in her memory to be The Property of the highest bidder, because doing so bars CMA of her legal right to testify if a retrial of the two lying charges is ordered by another branch of the Florida Court system.

No reality show movie maker would dare enter the fantasy land of a Florida Court intentionally impeding the rights of a defendant as layed out under the US constitution, because obviously then the gig would be up.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Rambler wrote:
On PeopleSmart I notice Jody Anne Parker is connected to both Mallory and a Diane M Parker.
It's possible this is Dianne (two n's) M Mazorek, who's married.
It's also possible this is someone who knows firsthand of Casey's work history.....iirc Cindy in one interview believed Casey worked for Hard Rock Cafe or Universal Studios.
Ngracie, thanks muchly for pasting this interesting possibility! This possible related connection to Lee could prove even more intriguing if Casey's two remaining lying charges are retried.....even though I know that possibility is highly irritating to you! LOL
Oh for gawd sakes! When will these ridiculous ASSumptions cease?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You should write the BOOK on FDLE's Rightious Performance...
So, What did happen to Caylee?
Why was Caylee left "Hanging"?
Why is it..That the Trustees are DEAD Set to SQEEZE Casey?
Financially?
Cheney Mason filed in the 5th DCA ..when they only dropped 2 of 4 Lying to investigators...SHE DID NOT LIE!!!
The Bankcruptcy is NOT about CREATING a DEBT while she was INCARCERATED...Unless she worked for the Department of Correction and earned MILLIONS...The Creditor's demands are questionnable to say the least...when there are charges of Prosecutorial Misconduct in Casey Anthony case and in Violation of The Federal Mising Child Search Act of 1990 aka Suzanne Law..
The Sources of the Debt's are BOGUS..The Trustees in my Opinion have no right to bypass the 5th DCA's upcoming Decision's
It's as if setting the wagon before the horses...
Horses don't PUSH Horses PULL..
and the Trustee is Pushy..
Sounds like he's working for the Medialaw!...
who continue to CONTRADICTED the Court's Ruling
when a Jury declared Casey Anthony NOT GUILTY...
Where's The BEEF?????
Why is Casey Anthony Charged $800K for a Crime she did NOT Commit...She was incarcerated for 3 years Plus...
Because They want to make sure they get a "Piece of the Pie?"
Or Control Casey?
Didn't the MEDIA make Billions?
GREED will get them nowhere......
I don't see Judge May agreeing to this Nonsense...
It's ANTI-CONSTITUTIONNEL..Casey is a FREE WOMEN!
Too bad, so sad for Felon Casey Anthony!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/cas...

Casey Anthony Rejected By Court In Bid To Overturn Convictions Based On Her Lies

A Florida appellate court has rejected Casey Anthony’s request for a new hearing in her attempt to overturn two misdemeanor convictions for lying to police, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

Anthony’s lawyers had already succeeded in getting two of four convictions overturned earlier this year. Then on Feb. 11, 2013 they filed a motion with the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Florida seeking a new hearing on the remaining convictions.

But the court rejected that motion on March 25, Radar has learned.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
On the VERY SAME DAY it was announce two of the lying charges were dismissed, the filing of the bankruptcy story hit headlines, even though Cheney Mason had already announced Casey wanted to "keep fighting".

Count 5 and 7 were what was tossed (according to my interpretation of the court ruling):
Count Five: Anthony said she had left Caylee at an apartment complex with a babysitter causing law enforcement to pursue the missing babysitter.
Count Seven: Anthony said she had received a phone call and spoke to Caylee on July 15, 2008, causing law enforcement to expend further resources.[104]

And Counts 4 and 6 are currently what is being appealed --
Count Four: Anthony said she was employed at Universal Studios during 2008, pursuant to the investigation of a missing persons report.
Count Six: Anthony said she informed two "employees" of Universal Studios, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis, at Universal, of the disappearance of Caylee.

Therefore if a new trial is ordered - which is perhaps what Judge Perry referred to as his LAST ACT when he was interviewed by Central Florida Spotlight, the connection of this new person, also her having a possible employment association to Universal Studios at exactly the same time, is rather intriguing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey Anthony Rejected By Court In Bid To Overturn Convictions Based On Her Lies
A Florida appellate court has rejected Casey Anthony’s request for a new hearing in her attempt to overturn two misdemeanor convictions for lying to police, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.
Anthony’s lawyers had already succeeded in getting two of four convictions overturned earlier this year. Then on Feb. 11, 2013 they filed a motion with the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Florida seeking a new hearing on the remaining convictions.
The Fifth District Court of Appeal is a lower court. My understanding is appeals can be escalated and heard by the Florida Supreme Court and even the US Supreme Court, if certain legal criteria is met.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It continues, you're right.
Just like it did way back in 2008 when she was indicted on trumped up evidence.
People should be ashamed. Especially those who weld so much power, be they hired guns or elected officials, or family members.
Casey must pay for making them all look like the fools they are.
You just don't get it and never will. Casey lied, Cindy lied, and George lied. Caylee's corpse was tossed away like garbage. These people are not normal and if anyone should be ashamed is it the Anthony family. Casey brought on all her problems herself by lying.

You seem to ignore that Casey is a convicted felon and has two misdemeanors for lying. Even though she was found not guilty of Caylee's murder, she will forever be referred to as Caylee's murderer by the public. Her quest for a start for a new life is a joke.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is forcing you to read them?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
That hat has been retired, compliments of Topix.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it and never will. Casey lied, Cindy lied, and George lied. Caylee's corpse was tossed away like garbage. These people are not normal and if anyone should be ashamed is it the Anthony family. Casey brought on all her problems herself by lying.
You seem to ignore that Casey is a convicted felon and has two misdemeanors for lying. Even though she was found not guilty of Caylee's murder, she will forever be referred to as Caylee's murderer by the public. Her quest for a start for a new life is a joke.
Yes, if you want to summarize it into The Casey Anthony Story for Dummies, that is the main gist of it.

But all indications are it's only going to get better!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
That hat has been retired, compliments of Topix.
There never was a regular poster using the moniker of "Days".......anyone who's location was Columbus, Ohio was presumed to be "Days" because in the tiny world people like you live in, there can only be one poster who posts from a Columbus, Ohio location.

On that same premise, I'm rather surprised none of you have suggested "Gloomy" and "Spooky on vacation" who both post from LA are the same poster.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Casey Anthony asks bankruptcy court to block sale of life story
By Michael Mello
April 6, 2013, 9:00 a.m.

Lawyers for Casey Anthony have filed suit in bankruptcy court to prevent one of her creditors from selling her life story.

Bankruptcy trustee Stephen Meininger considers Anthony’s story an asset akin to any other and is seeking the rights in perpetuity to that story as a way of earning money, according to various reports, including the Associated Press and the Orlando Sentinel.

Anthony’s daughter, Caylee Marie, was last seen in June 2008 but was not reported missing until July 15 of that year. Florida authorities a few months later accused Anthony of killing her daughter with chloroform and duct tape, and the case made national headlines.

In 2011, she was found not guilty of killing her daughter by a jury that convicted Anthony of four counts of lying to police. She was sentenced to time already served in jail.

The long trial led to her filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy, with her criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez, accounting for $500,000 of nearly $800,000 in debts against about $1,100 in assets.

In an argument filed Thursday, Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys called the idea of selling her story an "unprecedented invasion" of her "private thoughts and 1st Amendment rights,” the Sentinel reported.

A hearing on the matter is set for next week.

Court filings show one person has offered Anthony $10,000 to secure the rights to her story, with the intent to keep it from anyone wanting to make it public.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...

News reports such as this ought to pique the interest of the civil rights movement --- the bankruptcy court is being asked to rule that Casey's freedom of speech become illegal, for a pricetag, for the sole purpose of enriching her creditors.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Meanwhile, it is reported that attorneys of these creditors who would be enriched by the sale of The Story Rights have been accepting bids for weeks, to be secured by a 100% deposit -- in preparation for a legal ruling whereby Casey Anthony will lose her right to freedom of speech.

Very fishy......

Last day to make bids on Casey Anthony’s story

UPDATED 10:19 AM EDT Apr 04, 2013

ORLANDO, Fla.—Thursday is the last day for bids on telling Casey Anthony’s story.

Attorneys for creditors in Anthony’s bankruptcy case have been accepting bids for weeks.

The plan is to raise money on behalf of Anthony’s lengthy list of creditors. She owes about $800,000.
One man put in a $10,000 bid offering Anthony to keep her story quiet.

A judge will decide whether Anthony’s story can be sold next week at a federal court in Tampa.
Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

]Casey Anthony asks bankruptcy court to block sale of life story
By Michael Mello
April 6, 2013, 9:00 a.m.

Lawyers for Casey Anthony have filed suit in bankruptcy court to prevent one of her creditors from selling her life story.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...

What is also interesting about this report is the above line, stating it is "one of her creditors" is selling her life story.

According to the bankruptcy document downloaded to the media website, a Tim Miller of Texas is the only undisputed creditor listed of an unknown amount. No legal rulings have occurred to determine the status of any of the others, let alone the situation regarding the pending civil suits ZG, TES or RK.

The $10000 offer which initiated the reported Trustee's motion to sell the rights also was said to have originated from Texas.

Is that A CLUE all trails lead to Texas, the Lone Star State?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your "RADAR" PUBLISHED THE LINK of the "5th DCA DECISION"???

HEARSAY! Sorry, I dont buy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Eman 1,082,284
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 19 min anna 70,403
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min truth-facts 45,839
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 4 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 158
Healthy & GOT c@ndomz ready?maybe you really ne... 4 hr deepkuhratcha 1
snapchat 5 hr kj369d 4
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 96,318
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••