CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503224 Apr 28, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have no idea what '86th' means. What does it mean?
86th means Branded...

Example: The State of Florida attempts to 86th Casey Anthony...
Although she was Declared NOT GUILTY...Casey is caught in the mayhem of their Deal`ings with the Mediators...Giving the a Brand New $etting that "Justice" has a Price in the 9th Circuit Court!!!

They threw the Law Books at Lady Justice...It's a slap in the face and an Insult to the Globe_American Women's Rights!

I call it Mental Rape and they conspired to defraud the Florida Taxpayers in the process . They knew what they are doing...Cindy Call 911 and Queen Grace picked up Florida Statute 119...to View In Session..to Master$crew the Public, with Violence !
Court TV Reality Show...
The are so Obssessed doing Arizona Jodi they haven't heard the Bombing in Boston..and the Ricin Affair where KC was released.. False Alarm!.....

Good Nigh marc..God Speed!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#503225 Apr 28, 2013
***OB$$E$$ED***

PS: The Media is Not The LAW!4202
Hans

United States

#503230 Apr 28, 2013
PS-
I am so gay any Dong will do, human or animal dummy.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#503231 Apr 28, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
86th means Branded...
Example: The State of Florida attempts to 86th Casey Anthony...
Although she was Declared NOT GUILTY...Casey is caught in the mayhem of their Deal`ings with the Mediators...Giving the a Brand New $etting that "Justice" has a Price in the 9th Circuit Court!!!
They threw the Law Books at Lady Justice...It's a slap in the face and an Insult to the Globe_American Women's Rights!
I call it Mental Rape and they conspired to defraud the Florida Taxpayers in the process . They knew what they are doing...Cindy Call 911 and Queen Grace picked up Florida Statute 119...to View In Session..to Master$crew the Public, with Violence !
Court TV Reality Show...
The are so Obssessed doing Arizona Jodi they haven't heard the Bombing in Boston..and the Ricin Affair where KC was released.. False Alarm!.....
Good Nigh marc..God Speed!!!
Murph, I can't understand a single thing you write.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503232 Apr 28, 2013
Hans wrote:
PS-
I am so gay any Dong will do, human or animal dummy.
No one thinks you're Hans, stupid.
Hans

United States

#503233 Apr 28, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No one thinks you're Hans, stupid.
No one thinks you are under 89 years of age, stupid.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#503234 Apr 28, 2013
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
No one thinks you are under 89 years of age, stupid.
grab your dingaling and toke on it.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#503235 Apr 28, 2013
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
grab your dingaling and toke on it.
Well, we know he wouldn't choke on it.
Hans

United States

#503236 Apr 28, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we know he wouldn't choke on it.
We know you would be gagging on your dentures.

Level 6

Location hidden

#503240 Apr 30, 2013
Casey has a Hearing on May 8th 2013 in Tampa..
US Bankcruptcy Court...

Just sayin...

Anybody home?

Level 6

Location hidden

#503242 May 2, 2013
Casey completed her financial course..required by the U..Bankcruptcy Court..Her Certificate is dated April 26th 2013...

Just sayin...

Anybody Home?

Level 6

Location hidden

#503243 May 2, 2013
You People should "Dare to Think"

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#503249 May 6, 2013
http://www.today.com/news/casey-anthony-judge...

Two years after jury selection began for the Casey Anthony murder trial, Judge Belvin Perry, who presided over the case, said the Florida mother was "very manipulative."

"There were two sides to Casey Anthony," he told Savannah Guthrie on TODAY Monday in an exclusive interview. "There was the side that was before the jury, where she portrayed the role of a mother who had lost a child, someone who was wrongfully accused, and then you could notice the change and transformation in her when the jury went out.

Level 6

Location hidden

#503250 May 6, 2013
Can you say "Money Train"...

Justice was not the goal...
Follow the Money Honey.....
$tupidity is Not an ex_cuse!!!
It's an ex-curse call Karma!

Fortunatly *Perry Mason has an IRON`SIDE`Bar Case
in Higher Courts*.

This said...Are we to expect a Federal Grand Jury Committee under the R.I.C.O Act???

Stay Tuned! News Flash!!!
US.Bankcruptcy hearing Wednesday, May 8th 2013.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#503253 May 6, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
http://www.today.com/news/case y-anthony-judge-felt-shock-dis belief-not-guilty-verdict-6C97 91042?lite=
Two years after jury selection began for the Casey Anthony murder trial, Judge Belvin Perry, who presided over the case, said the Florida mother was "very manipulative."
"There were two sides to Casey Anthony," he told Savannah Guthrie on TODAY Monday in an exclusive interview. "There was the side that was before the jury, where she portrayed the role of a mother who had lost a child, someone who was wrongfully accused, and then you could notice the change and transformation in her when the jury went out.
Scary to think that all rulings made in the case where made by a Judge who was sworn to set his own personal opinion about guilt or innocence aside when handing down said rulings.

Scary to think that same Judge could remain unbiased in his decisions, especially in a death penalty case.

Scary to think that same Judge had 2 of his 4 charges overturned.

Scary to think that same Judge would acknowledge:

"All the defense had to do was create reasonable doubt, which they did",

but be "shocked and surprised" at the jury's verdict given that his OWN jury instructions were prefaced with:

"In order to find the defendant guilty of murder in the first degree, the State must convince you beyond a reasonable doubt of the defendant’s guilt of either premeditated murder or felony murder. While you must all agree that the State has proven first degree murder beyond a reasonable doubt, you need not be unanimous in your opinion as to whether that finding is based upon premeditated murder or felony murder as I shall now define those terms."

Scary any way you look at it..........but given the rumor that the good Judge is considering a career post retirement, as a media talking head, not surprising at all.

Cha-ching.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#503254 May 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary to think that all rulings made in the case where made by a Judge who was sworn to set his own personal opinion about guilt or innocence aside when handing down said rulings.
Scary to think that same Judge could remain unbiased in his decisions, especially in a death penalty case.
Scary to think that same Judge had 2 of his 4 charges overturned.
Scary to think that same Judge would acknowledge:
"All the defense had to do was create reasonable doubt, which they did",
but be "shocked and surprised" at the jury's verdict given that his OWN jury instructions were prefaced with:
"In order to find the defendant guilty of murder in the first degree, the State must convince you beyond a reasonable doubt of the defendant’s guilt of either premeditated murder or felony murder. While you must all agree that the State has proven first degree murder beyond a reasonable doubt, you need not be unanimous in your opinion as to whether that finding is based upon premeditated murder or felony murder as I shall now define those terms."
Scary any way you look at it..........but given the rumor that the good Judge is considering a career post retirement, as a media talking head, not surprising at all.
Cha-ching.
Ditto ngrace! I knew as soon as I saw that article that the posts would start. BP should be ashamed of himself.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#503255 May 6, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto ngrace! I knew as soon as I saw that article that the posts would start. BP should be ashamed of himself.
I agree. Casey wasn't two-faced. She was four-faced.

Level 7

Location hidden

#503256 May 6, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank heavens the "Judge of Judges" was presiding over this case, in spite of the clear bias shown by the sitting judge.

"All the defense had to do was create reasonable doubt, which they did." - Judge Belvin Perry

Oh really, is that "all"? It's a wonder, then, why anyone is ever convicted if that's "all" it takes.

lol

"Justice will finally be served one day by the Judge of Judges" - Judge Belvin Perry

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/casey-anth...

Level 7

Location hidden

#503259 May 6, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Casey wasn't two-faced. She was four-faced.
TM, common sense here.......every defendant acts differently when the jury is not seated.

Funny thing is,("in a backwards sort of way") Perry's comment only served to reinforce Casey's handwritten comment made early on in the case, "I think Mr. Ashton is mad at me for not confessing to something I did not do".

I'd be shouting at my lawyers, too, for trying to convince me to take the State's deal for something I did not do.

One thing's for sure......he inadvertently confirmed that another statement in Jeff's book was false.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503260 May 6, 2013
How many various types of possible charges were written into the jurors instructions which the jury must consider (regardless that she wasn't indicted for anything but 1st degree murder), did anyone keep count?

There was at least a half a dozen. The instructions read if the jury doesn't unanimously find her guilty of 1st degree, then they must consider if she's guilty of 2nd degree and so on down the ladder to eventually she could be found innocent.

Therefore the more time that passes, the less likelihood of her being convicted of the more serious charges..........I'm a little surprised leaving a dog unattended wasn't one of the lesser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,460,484
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Black Mom 62,355
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ChromiuMan 7,954
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,236
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,072
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 27,916
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,107

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages