Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502676 Apr 3, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> ngrace, why did you post this article?
What does Lee and Mallory's baby have to do with anything?
Lee and Mallory deserve to live and have their baby in peace.
Your posting this information doesn't do anything to help Casey, Lee and Mallory achieve the privacy they deserve.
If you're upset by me re-posting this, then maybe you should consider where RadarOnline got their info. That's who you should be upset with, not me.

And for the record, I don't use social media for this very reason. But it proves something and that something is, someone is following the periphreal players here very closely and that's what should upset you.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502677 Apr 3, 2013
Kenny Z wrote:
<quoted text> Did Lee marry Mallory ? cause that is not her mothers name. its not the name she used when they she was the vise pres on the donation fund
Congratulations - we have a winner!

Yes, Dianne Mazorek.bears no resemblance to the name Jody (or Jodi) A Parker, widely reported to be Mallory Parker's mother and close friend of Cindy Anthony, also involved in the nonprofit "Caylee" association.(I used that word as A CLUE. LOL)

It was reported Lee and Mallory got married about a year ago in March, 2012, close to Casey's birthday. Whether that is true or not, I have no idea.

Parker of course is also the last name of the missing Michelle Parker, who in photographs looked strikingly similar to Casey Anthony.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502678 Apr 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The joke's on ngracie!!! The one who's supposedly followed this case from the very beginning, having read the 20000+ docs twice or more and knows everyyyything there is to know about the case.
This one's very easy for anyone to associate the reason the irregularity is very obvious, assuming they've followed the case at all.
ROFLMAO!!
ONLY YOU, would think you uncovered some great discrepency/conspiracy here because they don't share the same last name. There could be numerous reasons for this. It's no big gotcha' moment, sorry.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502679 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
But it proves something and that something is, someone is following the periphreal players here very closely and that's what should upset you.
It can also prove something else - that you are a sucker if you believe everything you read is true.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502680 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY YOU, would think you uncovered some great discrepency/conspiracy here because they don't share the same last name. There could be numerous reasons for this. It's no big gotcha' moment, sorry.
It was great, especially because YOU posted the report.

Pssstt......lets see those "numerous reasons"? LOL

Level 7

Location hidden

#502683 Apr 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It was great, especially because YOU posted the report.
Pssstt......lets see those "numerous reasons"? LOL
Do you live on another planet?

You must if you don't know the numerous reasons a mother and her child could have different last names.

Please don't waste my time with such nonsense.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502684 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You must if you don't know the numerous reasons a mother and her child could have different last names.
Ngracie, if you had followed this case al all, you would have immediately noticed the name of the woman was nothing the same as who was said to Lee's wife, Mallory's mother. Jody Parker has been talked about a lot in this case!

You even went do far as to comment on what Dianne Marozek was reported as saying, and you still were oblivious to the difference in the name!

Hahaha....that was an well done gotcha!
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"my amazing daughter"
and
"her hubby"
Hmmm.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502685 Apr 3, 2013
* AT all
* SO (not "do")

Sorry for the typo's.....I can't laugh and type at the same time!

HAHAHAHA!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502687 Apr 3, 2013
On PeopleSmart I notice Jody Anne Parker is connected to both Mallory and a Diane M Parker.

It's possible this is Dianne (two n's) M Mazorek, who's married.

It's also possible this is someone who knows firsthand of Casey's work history.....iirc Cindy in one interview believed Casey worked for Hard Rock Cafe or Universal Studios.

Ngracie, thanks muchly for pasting this interesting possibility! This possible related connection to Lee could prove even more intriguing if Casey's two remaining lying charges are retried.....even though I know that possibility is highly irritating to you! LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502688 Apr 3, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of the precedent being set if the judge rules that Casey's story is an asset that the bankruptcy estate has the right to liquidate for the benefit of Casey's unsecured creditors.
But what if none of the unsecured creditors file a claim?
I don't think Z(not F)G, Kronk, or Tim Miller have claims they can prove since they weren't awarded judgments.
:o
LOL
All claims were allegations...and Casey was acquitted...
The Appeal case is not totally Over..for what Mason said...
Once Casey was acquitted..the OCSO charges popped up..and Judge Perry order Casey to pay back OCSO $217K..because Jose said..Caylee drowned June 16th with an alledge scenario George denied...
When Casey was acquitted..it was a precedent she owned anything to OCSO who already violated the Federal Missing Child Search Act of 1990 aka Susanne Law..in August 2008...

The 5th DCA dropped 2 charges when all should have been dropped..
Was Jose Baez Opening Statement a LIE? Who Lied?

The Source of the DEBT needs to be CLARIFIED!

That's why I faxed the Executive Trustee Office of Criminal Enforcement Director .,in Washington DC, 42 pages to review
before the April 9th hearing in Tampa...

Justice for Caylee...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502689 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious Rambler is high on some shyt...

She claimed I'm an "Expert on Snakes" ???

She's loosing it......totaly frustrated again....
She's due for another Mexican vacation...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502690 Apr 4, 2013
GPS monitoring suspended by Chief Judge Belvin Perry
By Desiree Stennett, Orlando Sentinel
4:50 pm, April 2, 2013
Chief Judge Belvin Perry on Tuesday suspended the GPS monitoring program used by judges in Orange County as a condition of bail or for those on pretrial release in criminal cases "until further notice."

The move came two days after police said Wilford Gregory, who was on GPS monitoring, shot a man in Apopka, then cut off his GPS device. He remained at large Tuesday night.

"In light of the reported events associated with the Wilfred Gregory case, a comprehensive review of these private vendors will be conducted immediately," 9th Judicial Circuit spokeswoman Karen Levey said in an email.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/124...

Florida Supreme Court ruling limits Belvin Perry's term as chief judge
February 13, 2012|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

A new Florida Supreme Court ruling means long-serving Chief Judge Belvin Perry cannot be chief judge of the Ninth Judicial Circuit beyond June 30, 2013.

The ruling caps chief judge terms across the state at eight years. But it allows sitting chief judges who have served more than eight years in those roles to complete their unexpired terms.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-02-1...

To follow the news, one requires a poor memory. Just recently Judge Perry appeared on Central Florida Spotlight highly supportive of the GPS monitoring program, and now an email to OS has reported he's scrapped it,

Last year it was reported he must step down as Chief Court judge by June of this year, but a more recent story has him on the bench until 2015.

Then of course is the recent story he's been impersonated on Facebook.....how blatantly desperate one must be to impersonate a Judge.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502691 Apr 4, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of the precedent being set if the judge rules that Casey's story is an asset that the bankruptcy estate has the right to liquidate for the benefit of Casey's unsecured creditors.
But what if none of the unsecured creditors file a claim?
I don't think Z(not F)G, Kronk, or Tim Miller have claims they can prove since they weren't awarded judgments.
:o
LOL
Did you notice this on the Bankrupcy form which was downloaded on the media website?

Tim Miller, lucky guy, is listed as the sole UNdisputed creditor, and the doors been left wide open as to the amount.

Tim Miller
Date claim was incurred - unknown
Consideration for claim - Owner of TX Equusearch/search fees and costs
Contingent - no
Unliquidated - no
Disputed - no
Amount if claim - unknown

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...

If this was an authentic filing, it would probably be enough to have Schrader declared mentally incompetent to practice, among dozens of other reasons he's unable to comprehend the definition of "contingent".....

Level 7

Location hidden

#502692 Apr 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Florida Supreme Court ruling limits Belvin Perry's term as chief judge
February 13, 2012|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
A new Florida Supreme Court ruling means long-serving Chief Judge Belvin Perry cannot be chief judge of the Ninth Judicial Circuit beyond June 30, 2013.
The ruling caps chief judge terms across the state at eight years. But it allows sitting chief judges who have served more than eight years in those roles to complete their unexpired terms.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-02-1...
To follow the news, one requires a poor memory. Just recently Judge Perry appeared on Central Florida Spotlight highly supportive of the GPS monitoring program, and now an email to OS has reported he's scrapped it,
Last year it was reported he must step down as Chief Court judge by June of this year, but a more recent story has him on the bench until 2015.
Then of course is the recent story he's been impersonated on Facebook.....how blatantly desperate one must be to impersonate a Judge.
The Florida Bar News
January 15, 2013

"Court tweaks judicial branch governance plan"

> Term limits for trial court chief judges are delayed until 2015, and language has been clarified about how judges should speak with one voice to the other two branches on budget matters. <

http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/JN/jnnews01.... !OpenDocument
SankaONice

Warner Robins, GA

#502693 Apr 4, 2013
Is this why Dayz is in Florida for "vacation"?

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502694 Apr 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The Florida Bar News
January 15, 2013
"Court tweaks judicial branch governance plan"
> Term limits for trial court chief judges are delayed until 2015, and language has been clarified about how judges should speak with one voice to the other two branches on budget matters. <
http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/JN/jnnews01.... !OpenDocument
My point was how easy it is for the media to misinform, and misinformation is never retracted.

As a consumer of news, the onus should not be on me to research whether or not published stories are true and that's one of the reasons the public's level of "trust" in the media is low.

If appears to me the reporter confused a ruling regarding "Florida Supreme Court Chief Judges" with Circuit Court, Chief Judges and the story was false from day one.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502695 Apr 4, 2013
SankaONice wrote:
Is this why Dayz is in Florida for "vacation"?
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
Gosh, neither the trustee or the bankruptcy judge will be much impressed to learn these attorneys have taken matters into their own hands, without the Court having ruled upon the motion to proceed with bidding process.

Wonder what sanction they'll receive? Disbarred?

ORLANDO, Fla.—Thursday is the last day for bids on telling Casey Anthony’s story.

Attorneys for creditors in Anthony’s bankruptcy case have been accepting bids for weeks.

The plan is to raise money on behalf of Anthony’s lengthy list of creditors. She owes about $800,000.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...

Level 7

Location hidden

#502698 Apr 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was how easy it is for the media to misinform, and misinformation is never retracted.
As a consumer of news, the onus should not be on me to research whether or not published stories are true and that's one of the reasons the public's level of "trust" in the media is low.
If appears to me the reporter confused a ruling regarding "Florida Supreme Court Chief Judges" with Circuit Court, Chief Judges and the story was false from day one.
Actually, the story was true, up until there was so much protest presented before the FL Supreme Court, the court decided term limits could be imposed by the Legislature. However, in order to "tweak" it, they "moved" the start date up by 2 years.

If you read their decision, it's as confusing as the decision they made on overturning 2 of Casey's 4 convictions, imo.

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/...

But I agree, the media never made much about the change, and I was as confused as you until I hunted down the ruling, which I also agree with you, shouldn't have been needed if the media had done a better job of updating their stories.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#502699 Apr 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you mean "bothered", TM?
I mean this baby should be left alone. His/her (I think the story said his) privacy should be respected by and from news organizations. I guess that's not going to happen. I think Lee and Mallory's business shouldn't be public fodder for that matter. I imagine that's out too.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502700 Apr 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, neither the trustee or the bankruptcy judge will be much impressed to learn these attorneys have taken matters into their own hands, without the Court having ruled upon the motion to proceed with bidding process.
Wonder what sanction they'll receive? Disbarred?
ORLANDO, Fla.—Thursday is the last day for bids on telling Casey Anthony’s story.
Attorneys for creditors in Anthony’s bankruptcy case have been accepting bids for weeks.
The plan is to raise money on behalf of Anthony’s lengthy list of creditors. She owes about $800,000.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
Did you read the trustee's motion? Once again, I find it a bit confusing, in that:

Bids must be accompanied by a 100% deposit; bids must be in increments of not less than $10K; bidders must provide documents attesting to their financial ability to come up with the cash(but wait.....don't all bids have to be accompanied by a 100% "deposit"? My quick math shows that 100% translates into 100%, so why do bidders have to provide docs confirming their ability to pay? Cash is cash.)

It goes on further to state that if the highest bidder fails to cough up the winning bid, it would go to the next highest bidder.(Huh? I thought all bids had to have a 100% "deposit"?)

But then it goes on to state that all deposits will be returned to the losing bidders.(so, they DO have to cough up a 100% "deposit", seeing as it will be returned if they lose the bid, right?)

And last but not least, if no one outbids James m. Schober, he will win the "prize", before the motion is heard by the court.

Maybe it's just me, but none of this makes any sense.(Including JMS's offer to buy the rights in order to prevent Casey from selling,{not to be confused with telling it for free}, her story).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,110,553
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 40 min Murph 70,474
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Anne 96,433
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 2 hr Lon Spector 89
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr LizW 17,658
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,679
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Lon Spector 239
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info