CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#503137 Apr 19, 2013
We are finally getting to the nitty gritty!
About time!

In my estimation...If IRS want's $68k....
That would suggest Casey received at least $250K
Yet., She has been "INDIGENT" from the Trial on...
till Now!!!

Someone has had their HANDS in the RED COOKIE JAR!!!!
Was it just`ice melting away in the Sun$hine State of Mind?

True Justice At Last!!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503140 Apr 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
We are finally getting to the nitty gritty!
About time!
In my estimation...If IRS want's $68k....
That would suggest Casey received at least $250K
Yet., She has been "INDIGENT" from the Trial on...
till Now!!!
Someone has had their HANDS in the RED COOKIE JAR!!!!
Was it just`ice melting away in the Sun$hine State of Mind?
True Justice At Last!!!!
Every single photo displayed by the media is copyrighted and every time it is used it earns revenue. I recall the original Days poster mentioning that "a church" owns the copyright on all of JonBenet Ramsay photos. It's never been talked about who owns copyright on all the Caylee/Casey Anthony photos except Jesse Grund claimed the minute Caylee want missing hundreds of photos went missing from her online Myspace and Facebook account.
Regardless if Jose Baez sold "a couple" of photos (according to Casey) someone else has likely made millions from the copyright of those photos.

But who directly profited from the murder of Caylee is never talked about.....follow the money trail!

It would make more sense a legal team of attorneys on behalf of Casey sued whoever stole all those photos and sold them.......which could be another reason the person we identify as CMA is actually ZFG who filed a civil suit against another CA, which is being overlaid with a nanny story.

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#503141 Apr 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single photo displayed by the media is copyrighted and every time it is used it earns revenue. I recall the original Days poster mentioning that "a church" owns the copyright on all of JonBenet Ramsay photos. It's never been talked about who owns copyright on all the Caylee/Casey Anthony photos except Jesse Grund claimed the minute Caylee want missing hundreds of photos went missing from her online Myspace and Facebook account.
Regardless if Jose Baez sold "a couple" of photos (according to Casey) someone else has likely made millions from the copyright of those photos.
But who directly profited from the murder of Caylee is never talked about.....follow the money trail!
It would make more sense a legal team of attorneys on behalf of Casey sued whoever stole all those photos and sold them.......which could be another reason the person we identify as CMA is actually ZFG who filed a civil suit against another CA, which is being overlaid with a nanny story.
The Today show and CBS purchased the pictures in 2008, they are the only ones to make any money besides Baez and Anthony.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503143 Apr 20, 2013
Say, ngracie, what was the name of that website you were pumping not too long ago with a Casey Anthony story on it that had the same name as the title of a book written by someone who lived in Russia?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503144 Apr 20, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't, but I do know he isn't listed on either website.
On a different note, I stumbled upon a very interesting, and very well written, article on a website I never saw before.(The writer reminds me of DAYS in many ways).
The article is worth the read. Seriously. The author did an amazing job of weaving all the facts in the case into a scenario that makes a lot of sense.
Some details are incorrect, but when it comes to the bigger picture, he/she weaves it all together in a way, that makes a lot of sense about what happened to Caylee and also the actions of all the players in the case.
I hope you read it. Here's the link:
"The Death Of Caylee Anthony"
http://www.bleedingcity.com/the-death-of-cayl...
Post #502448, March 24, 2008

"The Bleeding City"
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503145 Apr 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Would it be a logical assumption the name of the website is connected to writer of this book?
This Bleeding City author Alex Preston's Russian connections
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/russiano...
I think I'll pass.
"In the taxi to the airport, I listen to my new favourite band, Obe Dve. They’re like a Russian Arcade Fire. I pat the pile of books on the seat beside me which contains some old favourites – Dead Souls and Resurrection – as well as some new names: Dmitry Bykov, Ludmila Ulitskaya, Olga Slavnikova. I give a little nod to the golden domes of the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour as we pass."
This was my reply to you.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503146 Apr 20, 2013
The question of what is written on the child's hand on the infamous pic of Caylee and in what language - Russian?- has never been answered either, but it must be important enough for it have gotten photoshopped out on some of the photos circulating around on the Internet.

Tattoo --
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee509/Sal...

No hand tattoo -- poor photoshop colour match
http://www.newzofday.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

FoxNews.com asked Ashton if there was one question he could have asked Casey, Ashton said he would have asked,“ Why did you get the tattoo, what is up with that?”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/06/prosecut...

Is the above a baby pic of Casey, is that what he's asking?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503147 Apr 20, 2013
This is the second book written by Alex Preston

The Revelations
A group of young people are searching for meaning in a dark and directionless world. The Course, a religious movement led by a charismatic priest, seems at first to offer everything the friends have been looking for: a community of bright, thoughtful, beautiful people. But as they are drawn deeper into the Course, money, sex and God collide, threatening to rip them apart.

This gripping novel of ideas lays bare a world where the advancement of a movement becomes more important than the lives of its followers.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Revelations-Alex-Pres...

That "the advancement of a movement becomes more important than the lives of its followers" is not fiction - the asking of "sacrifice" is spread by churches everywhere.

I need not look further than a Pentecostal Church in Central Alberta, where the pastor was reported to have ran in the Boston Marathon and narrowly escaped injury or death. Is the Boston Marathon also considered "BootCamp" training to some?

BootCamp
www.gchapel.com
A word that is such a huge part of our faith. Christ’s work on the cross is a better sacrifice. We are told to be a living sacrifice. What we do for Jesus is called an acceptable sacrifice. It is an essential part of every man’s faith journey and yet it is so counter-cultural…
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gospel-Chapel/2...

Level 6

Location hidden

#503148 Apr 20, 2013
Rambler...

Check the "Celestine Prophecie" Ninth & Tenth Insights...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503149 Apr 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Rambler...
Check the "Celestine Prophecie" Ninth & Tenth Insights...
I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

This? Groupies?

The Tenth Insight: Holding the Vision
In the story, each individual soul is part of a larger "Soul Group", which shares the mission of helping the evolution of the cosmos. At times, a soul from a given Group incarnates itself, choosing the conditions of its life according to its needs, while the other souls observe. Each soul creates a reality around itself, which later brings consequences upon it. These consequences take the form of life and afterlife, which vary according to the person's choices.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tenth_Insigh...

You know if people in general spent half as much time appreciating the opportunity to LIVE each day and enjoying life for what it is instead this bizarre obsession over what will occur after we all die, this world wouldn't be quite so off balance. Most religions and new age beliefs put all the emphasis of death on life and if you think about it, that's totally backward.

I'm content not knowing while living a lifestyle where my conscience is clean because not only does it hedge future opportunities if I'm held accountable in an afterlife, but it feels good to wake up to each new day that way. Being guided by one's own conscience truly does seem "old-fashioned" as it's rarely spoken of because our society is driven by "rules". While being guided by our conscience takes years to perfect, that's offset by the "live and learn by mistakes" philosophy. Of course this assumes everyone has one.......which sadly is not true.

Level 6

Location hidden

#503150 Apr 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What Murder?
File what Certificate with the court by May 9th ?
Judge May said he would render his decision in 30 days...
and Kronk & Zaneida will be done by then....

The photos in question were NOT from 2008 but from 2011
after her release.,

Why did Casey FIRE Jose Baez...Soon after the trial.,

Does Casey even have "Power of Speech?"
Forbidden by the State ., the Media or the Federales?
Who is Casey Anthony ? a Super Brain? or a Puppet?
or a Money Machine for her Handlers?

In my wooded area..
CMA stands for Christian Motorcycle Association.
They also have their OWN Church! a Biker Church!
Just sayin...

I've been Praying Saint Jude Thaddus to Intercede
for the Good of All! Especially Justice fo Caylee!

Level 6

Location hidden

#503151 Apr 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
This? Groupies?
The Tenth Insight: Holding the Vision
In the story, each individual soul is part of a larger "Soul Group", which shares the mission of helping the evolution of the cosmos. At times, a soul from a given Group incarnates itself, choosing the conditions of its life according to its needs, while the other souls observe. Each soul creates a reality around itself, which later brings consequences upon it. These consequences take the form of life and afterlife, which vary according to the person's choices.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tenth_Insigh...
You know if people in general spent half as much time appreciating the opportunity to LIVE each day and enjoying life for what it is instead this bizarre obsession over what will occur after we all die, this world wouldn't be quite so off balance. Most religions and new age beliefs put all the emphasis of death on life and if you think about it, that's totally backward.
I'm content not knowing while living a lifestyle where my conscience is clean because not only does it hedge future opportunities if I'm held accountable in an afterlife, but it feels good to wake up to each new day that way. Being guided by one's own conscience truly does seem "old-fashioned" as it's rarely spoken of because our society is driven by "rules". While being guided by our conscience takes years to perfect, that's offset by the "live and learn by mistakes" philosophy. Of course this assumes everyone has one.......which sadly is not true.
Live and learn by Other's mistakes as well., considering the
(Grand-Father Clock)attribut ...Time allowe to Plan., and forsee a Vision...

Does Rev.Richard Grund believe in Human Sacrifice and the
Thirteen Crystal Skulls?

JFK...envisionned the Man on the Moon!
MLK...I had a Dream...FREE at Last!

In the Anthony case..the Handlers Vision lacqued Good Conscience.,
because they were driven by "The Love of Money"...driven by "rules & regulations and loopholes that will OFFSET the outcome of their Vision and they will live, learn and be exposed by their own mistakes...Their House of Cards will crumble., similar to the Domino Effect...so-to-speak...

I also have a Clear Conscience...I do sleep very well every night after a hard day's work...I'm Good with The Lord!

One Day at the Time...Tomorrow was never promised!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#503152 Apr 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Thirteen Crystal Skulls?
because they were driven by "The Love of Money"...driven by "rules & regulations and loopholes that will OFFSET the outcome of their Vision and they will live, learn and be exposed by their own mistakes...Their House of Cards will crumble., similar to the Domino Effect...so-to-speak...
I also have a Clear Conscience...I do sleep very well every night after a hard day's work...I'm Good with The Lord!
You need to face the fact that you are a demented fool.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503154 Apr 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Thirteen Crystal Skulls?
Well it's one thing to have a vision to work towards and when it is attained, one feels pride of accomplishment. It's quite another to diabolically take advantage of people and even worse destroy innocent people to achieve it.

One of the mysterious forces of nature, call it karma is you will, is that it works in it's own way totally outside of human intervention. It causes for lack of a better word "coincidences" to occur which aid those with good intentions. Some fools think somehow karma can be predicated and even forced, that our thoughts can totally control it. That's utter nonsense. But that same positive force helps bring down "houses of cards" assisting in the exposure of those who built it.

It works like the law of gravity -- it's much more difficult to prop something than it is to knock it down. I notice what I can best describe as an aura of lightheartedness in the air, even spoken and written in media. When you mention "a hard days work" I take it you don't quite agree?

Remember the Canadian Victory Nickel?- We Win When We Work Willingly!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503155 Apr 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What Murder?
File what Certificate with the court by May 9th ?
Judge May said he would render his decision in 30 days...
and Kronk & Zaneida will be done by then....
The photos in question were NOT from 2008 but from 2011
after her release.,
Why did Casey FIRE Jose Baez...Soon after the trial.,
Does Casey even have "Power of Speech?"
Forbidden by the State ., the Media or the Federales?
Who is Casey Anthony ? a Super Brain? or a Puppet?
or a Money Machine for her Handlers?
In my wooded area..
CMA stands for Christian Motorcycle Association.
They also have their OWN Church! a Biker Church!
Just sayin...
I've been Praying Saint Jude Thaddus to Intercede
for the Good of All! Especially Justice fo Caylee!
In Florida is appears laws are such that anyone declares Bankrupcy must take a course to educate themselves about personal financial matters, and a certificate of completion must be filled with the court to prove they have done so in order to qualify for any discharge of debt.

The photos in question are so from 2008 because that's how the IRS debt of $68K arose and it was you who brought up the topic. Even though nowhere other than in he media is it said this debt is owed, since you want $68K to be owed, what kind of an incompetent attorney negotiates the sale of photos, spends all the proceeds and then fails to remit tax for a client who's incarcerated, without being held liable? That story is just totally preposterous!

Furthermore, copyright is NOT paid on a onetime flat fee basis.......an unknown party is earning revenue past, present and future each and everytime a Casey or Caylee photo is displayed so it would be very pertinent to the bankruptcy to determine who the party is who currently holds the RIGHTS to the photos.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503156 Apr 21, 2013
Jesse Grund statement

After contacting Corp. Melich on the phone I went on Casey's myspace and facebook pages and found the following: On facebook Casey Anthony had deleted upwards of 200+ photographs of her, and her w/Caylee. On myspace, she had at one point, over 10 pages of photos of Caylee, now reduced to 4 pages. Casey's personal hobby is photograhy and has had upwards of 300+ photos of Caylee posted online, at any given time.
http://www.facebook.com/CaseyAnthonyLatestNew...

All this bankruptcy kerfuffle about rights to Casey's memories and not one question asked of her, if it was her who deleted these photos, and why?

You do recall that early on in the case it was reported only th defense subpoenaed Casey's MySpace and Facebook account information, not the prosecution.

You really believe that? I mean really, the storyline is dumb -- this young mother makes up a imaginary story about a nanny, friends and a job in regard to the kidnapping of her child at the same time more than a hundred photos are known to have gone missing... It's simply common sense that authorities would subpoena those records to take a look at what's going on behind the scenes.
Watched the trial

West Palm Beach, FL

#503157 Apr 21, 2013
KC SHOULD be in jail!!!!
SHE KILLED CAYLEE AND
UNFORTUNATELY GOT AWAY
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
JMHO

Level 6

Location hidden

#503158 Apr 21, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Jesse Grund statement
After contacting Corp. Melich on the phone I went on Casey's myspace and facebook pages and found the following: On facebook Casey Anthony had deleted upwards of 200+ photographs of her, and her w/Caylee. On myspace, she had at one point, over 10 pages of photos of Caylee, now reduced to 4 pages. Casey's personal hobby is photograhy and has had upwards of 300+ photos of Caylee posted online, at any given time.
http://www.facebook.com/CaseyAnthonyLatestNew...
All this bankruptcy kerfuffle about rights to Casey's memories and not one question asked of her, if it was her who deleted these photos, and why?
You do recall that early on in the case it was reported only th defense subpoenaed Casey's MySpace and Facebook account information, not the prosecution.
You really believe that? I mean really, the storyline is dumb -- this young mother makes up a imaginary story about a nanny, friends and a job in regard to the kidnapping of her child at the same time more than a hundred photos are known to have gone missing... It's simply common sense that authorities would subpoena those records to take a look at what's going on behind the scenes.
And..who are those authorities?
Now that it is filed in the US Bankcruptcy Court...
Who had Mom & Pop Anthony "Trademark" The Caylee Marie Anthony name...

They all did have an Organized Vision...

Who did what and where did the money go....
Dr.Phill's $600,000.00 , etc,etc.,
Didn't Casey fired Jose after the trial..etc..

I'm positive the Feds are on top of it...
The RICO Act can be applied to such cases...

Do you actually believe Casey Anthony Masterminded
all this by her Lonesome SELF? Incarcerated ?
Think again...

Level 6

Location hidden

#503159 Apr 21, 2013
Watched the trial wrote:
KC SHOULD be in jail!!!!
SHE KILLED CAYLEE AND
UNFORTUNATELY GOT AWAY
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
JMHO
Did you watch the CNN LIVESTREAM of the hearings
preceeding the 3 years..BEFORE the Trial?

Caylee is ALIVE..No One killed Caylee Marie Anthony...

The fictitious Florida Sealed Death Certificate list
Caylee M Anthony...BOGUS!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#503161 Apr 21, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
And..who are those authorities?
Now that it is filed in the US Bankcruptcy Court...
Who had Mom & Pop Anthony "Trademark" The Caylee Marie Anthony name...
They all did have an Organized Vision...
Who did what and where did the money go....
Dr.Phill's $600,000.00 , etc,etc.,
Didn't Casey fired Jose after the trial..etc..
I'm positive the Feds are on top of it...
The RICO Act can be applied to such cases...
Do you actually believe Casey Anthony Masterminded
all this by her Lonesome SELF? Incarcerated ?
Think again...
Who are "the authorities"? Well for starters it was no secret that both the OCSO and the FBI were involved in the investigation of the case. You are a fool if you think the question is entirely overlooked as to who profited from Caylee's kidnapping........aside from the HLN of course.

Regardless of who did what..........Follow the money trail!

As far as Casey Anthony "masterminding all this by her lonesome self".....I have no idea what you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min smile n wave 1,583,722
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,482
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 2 hr Baffled 1,179
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 3 hr Murphey_Law 185
News Adding sex back into relationship (Dec '08) 5 hr RACE 198
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 hr Agents of Corruption 63,948
News Be sure to watch WDW Christmas Day Parade (Dec '07) Tue Television Engineer 3

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages