|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

picking up where I left off.......

He (YM) told her that the video from the surveillance camera across the street would corroberate Ricardo's story of the events of June 9-10."

"I was not at his place the ninth of that month."

"So, you stayed at your ex-boyfriend's the ninth of this month when you are staying at your other boyfriend's HOUSE--Tony---the rest of the month.

"He's been out of town so....I wasn't staying in his apartment." (Give Casey credit for understanding the difference by definition of a house and an apartment. And remember when Casey also told one of the two, Dr Weitz or Danziger that her boyfriend Jesse was out of town the first two weeks of the month that Caylee was missing?)

"I was staying with Amy and Ricardo and J.P. J.P. and Ricardo own THE HOUSE." (Yes, that's an "AND")

"So why didn't...you tell us you were staying there? We drove right by that HOUSE this morning, didn't we?"

Casey didn't answer the question, so Melich continued. "Okay, why were you pointing at this old folks' home and saying Zanny lived there at one point, when she didn't?"

"Because she had gone there before. I seen her there."

"She went to the old folks home?"

"Yes."

"But you never dropped your kid off at an old folks' home. You never went into an old folks' home, right there on Glenwood, is where Ricardo lives."

"Uh huh."

"With Amy and J.P."

"Uh huh."

'All of whom are at our station talking to our detectives right now. So, obviously, you know, we're not stupid. Okay? And what you're doing right now is treating us like we're stupid, which --I take that, you know, to be a personal insult..........
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

More on THE HOUSE, or the apartment, or whatever

Mommy's Little Girl by Diane Fanning
page 39

Casey left the Anthony home in Detective Melich's unmarked car. They rendezvoused with a deputy (???) and drove to the corner of Glenwood and Robinson. Casey pointed to a second-floor window in a building off of the northwest corner of the intersection at 301 Hillside Avenue. She claimed that Zenaida lived there during the first half of 2006 in a three-storey apartment. The second story window had been Zenaida's bedroom---the one above it was where her roommate had lived. The place she indicated, however, was a senior-only facility.(NOTE: one theory is Casey invented the name "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales because that was the name of Richard Grund's nanny)

(Interesting this place where Casey identified Zenaida had lived later said to be Ricardo's apartment, not the senior's facility.)

On the other side of the street, Melich spotted 232 Glenwood Avenue---an address found on a slip of paper in Casey's car. He asked why she'd written it down.

"Because it's across the street," Casey said.

The answer didn't make a lot of sense to the detective, but, for now, he let the remark go unchallenged.

(This was the address Jeff Ashton said was identified because Jesse, not Ricardo, had lived there. In 2008, was that address of A HOUSE or an apartment?)

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

* or in 2006?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

http://www.ocpafl.org/searches/ParcelSearch.a...

Okay, this makes no sense.

I'm conducting a property tax search of the said apartment or condo building at 232 Glenwood, the address written on a piece of paper in Casey's car.

This website is indicating there in only ONE unit at the address of 232 Glenwood, 1468 sq ft, owned by Joseph and John Chatt, yet the corresponding photo (and google map) indicate it to be a considerably large multi-plex development.

Where's all the other units?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

"I was staying with Amy and Ricardo and J.P.

J.P. and Ricardo own THE HOUSE."

Joseph and John Chatt own what is said to only be one unit.

(Yuri Melich) "He told her that the video from the surveillance camera across the street would corroberate Ricardo's story of the events of June 9-10."

(Casey) "I was not at his place the ninth of that month."

(Jeff Ashton) But it turned out that that address BELONGED to Casey's ex-fiancÚ, Jesse Grund.

Therefore Jesse Grund is likely an alias of either Joseph or John Chatt??

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Funny, even ngrace stopped coming here. I am glad to see the thread is about me and not old whats her name.

Jesse Grund is always headline news eh!

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
(Yuri Melich) "He told her that the video from the surveillance camera across the street would corroberate Ricardo's story of the events of June 9-10."
(Jeff Ashton) But it turned out that that address BELONGED to Casey's ex-fiancÚ, Jesse Grund.
We know you are an Anthony relative, because none of them work and they all spend all their time online being losers. We know everything about you, so this last gasp of troll breath here is all for Not. It is rather amusing watching the dual thread melt down, you, making a complete arse of yourself is quite gratifying for a Grund.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Adding to this -

The house (?) was purchased by Joseph R and John P in 2006.

I wonder if "R" stands for Rico?

The photo of Caylee and JP does bear a striking resemblance.....i suppose a husband would be considered an "ex-fiancÚ".

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are "MY" faithful supporters of justice? You say they don't follow me, you don't? It looks like the two peple that supported me left here too. Jodi is more important than me now.
Gfy
You aren't Casey
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Excerpt from Diane Fanning, Mommy's Little Girl:

He (YM) told her that the video from the surveillance camera across the street would corroberate Ricardo's story of the events of June 9-10."

"I was not at his place the ninth of that month."

"So, you stayed at your ex-boyfriend's the ninth of this month (July) when you are staying at your other boyfriend's HOUSE--Tony---the rest of the month.

"He'd been out of town so....I wasn't staying in his apartment."

"I was staying with Amy and Ricardo and J.P. J.P. and Ricardo own THE HOUSE."

"So why didn't...you tell us you were staying there? We drove right by that HOUSE this morning, didn't we?"

Casey didn't answer the question, so Melich continued. "Okay, why were you pointing at this old folks' home and saying Zanny lived there at one point, when she didn't?"

"Because she had gone there before. I seen her there."

From discovery documents
page 114

DETECTIVE MELICH
Q. Um, Rick is in the office and Rick's finishing up the interview and tat was actually Rick calling me. You know Ricarado right obviously your ex-boyfriend?

A. Uh-huh (Affirmative).

Q. We brought him down to the office and he's been talking to a couple of our detectives down there. And he was able to help us something obviously different than what you're telling us. And I was just able to tell him that pull the surveillance camera (?) from the video across the street at the old folks home that you drove me by.

A. Uh-huh.(Affirmative)

Q. And ah, we're gonna get it enhance to see if we an actually get some good detail of pictures and faces. But Ricardo was saying that you spend the night with him on the 9th and left on the 10th. And this is being, this is being corroborated right now, which again shows that you're continuously lying about the 9th being the day that.......

A. I stayed over at.....

Q.....(inaudible)...

A.....at his house....

Q. And.....

A.....on the 9th of this month.(July)

Q. No.

A. Not of last month. I was not at his place the 9th of that month.(June).

Q. So, you stayed at your ex-boyfrined's the 9th of this month when you're staying at your other boyfriends HOUSE, Tony the rest of the month.

A. He'd been out of town so I was staying over at another friend's place while he was gone. I wasn't staying at his apartment. I was staying with Amy and Ricardo and JP. JP and Ricardo owned THE HOUSE.

Q. So, why didn't why didn't you tell us you where staying there. We drove right by THE HOUSE this morning didn't we when we went to.....

A.(No verbal response).

Q. Okay and you're at this old folks hime, which is another lie, right?

A. Uh-huh.(Affirmative)

Q.'Cause Amy never lived there.(???) Am I correct.

A. Uh-huh.(Affirmative)

Q. Okay, why were you pointing at this old folks home and saying Zani lived there at one point when she didn't?

A. Because she had gone there before I seen her there.

Casey denies she stayed at Rick's June 9th and Rick was at the police station the same time Casey was being interviewed at Universal Studios.

Yuri Melich cuts Casey off, when she says where she stayed the night of June 9th.

But notice YM does not ask if Caylee was at Ricardo (or Rick's) or ask if Cindy picked the child in the middle of the night, eh SMurph? That's only your latest story.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Wonder who was the Rick at OCSO earlier in the day?

This interview begins.....LOL

Transcript of Taped Interview Ricardo Morales
Conducted by Detective White

This is Detective White with the Orange County Sheriff's Office Domestic Violence Unit. Today is July 16th, 2008, it 9:31 p.m. And I am at 232 North Glenwood?

A. Right

Q. Uh-huh.(Affirmative). And I am with?

A. Ricardo Morales.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam/news/stat...

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Scrams is so crazy.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Judge Perry -

"Since then, he's been re-elected an unprecedented nine times as chief judge with this term ending in 2015. This is a testament to the high regard in which he is held by his peers."
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Ngracie, what happened in your State with what was earlier reported about the bill being passed, putting a lid on the maximum terms judges could serve?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Wonder who was the Rick at OCSO earlier in the day?
This interview begins.....LOL
Transcript of Taped Interview Ricardo Morales
Conducted by Detective White
This is Detective White with the Orange County Sheriff's Office Domestic Violence Unit. Today is July 16th, 2008, it 9:31 p.m. And I am at 232 North Glenwood?
A. Right
Q. Uh-huh.(Affirmative). And I am with?
A. Ricardo Morales.
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam/news/stat...
This says the interview with Ricardo was July 17th, not July 16th.

Discovery doc - begins page 312 (or pdf 200/432)
Incident Report
Officer Jerrod White - Major Case Domestic Violence Unit
- July 16 met with Anthony Lazzaro at appx 1752 hours at Sutton Place Apts
- July 16 met with Amy Huizenga at 2008 hours at OPD headquarters.(says it was Orlando Police Officer R. Smith who completed report 08-307930 regarding the fraud report involving the checks.)
- July 17 met with Jeff Hopkins II (Jr?) at 0811 hours at Penion Court.
- July 17 met with Jeff Hopkins II (Sr?) and Melissa Hopkins at 1852 hours Ft Jefferson Blvd
- JULY 17 met with Ricardo Morales at 2128 hours at 232 Glenwood.(What a difference a day makes.....)

So who was the RICK on July 16 at police headquarters at the same time Casey was being interviewed at Orlando Studios, even calling YM on his phone...what was he telling that was completely different? The interview obviously has never been released.

"We brought him down to the office and he's been busy talking to a couple of detectives down there. And he was able to help us because he's telling us something obviously, completely different than what you're telling us."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Link to discovery docs
http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's committing bankruptcy fraud for the debtor to hide, transfer, or gives away the title of Property.
Casey was found NOT Guilty of murdering Caylee...
But the Media contradict the Court's ruling...

The case is over with...

The Media and the Court refuses to Turn the page...
The Prosecution failed not only to prove Casey
murdered Caylee but also failed to locate Caylee!

What PROPERTY did Casey hid., transfer or give away?
Caylee's Birth Right's ?

I recall Judge Perry asking Casey..before the Trial.,
after the Jury selection., If she accepted the fact
that Caylee was dead...Casey said "YES" therefore,a
Motion was handed to Judge Perry with Casey's signature,
Jose Baez's signature and Linda Drane Burdick signature..

I have no doubt when Casey was released on July 17th 2011,
the child arriving at the Orlando Executive Airport 45 minutes
later was indeed Caylee returned to her mother...Casey Anthony.

Many people did confirmed they seen the 9-11 second
footage aired on HLN the night Casey was released..
and this video vanished has fast as
Caylee vanished in 2008...

True or false?
Trustee:Stephen L Meininger is an attorney for HLN?
That's one Big Can of Worms the US Bankcrutcy court needs to OPEN!

In Retrospect...Why did the Court and the Media LIED?
Where is Caylee Marie Anthony? Up for Auction has "Property"?

Read the fine lines...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Judge Perry -
"Since then, he's been re-elected an unprecedented nine times as chief judge with this term ending in 2015. This is a testament to the high regard in which he is held by his peers."
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
Ngracie, what happened in your State with what was earlier reported about the bill being passed, putting a lid on the maximum terms judges could serve?
The Florida Supreme Court delayed the implementation of term limits until February 1, 2015,@ 12:01 AM.

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

I have no doubt when Casey was released on July 17th 2011,
the child arriving at the Orlando Executive Airport 45 minutes
later was indeed Caylee returned to her mother...Casey Anthony.
Many people did confirmed they seen the 9-11 second
footage aired on HLN the night Casey was released..
and this video vanished has fast as
Caylee vanished in 2008...

You forgot to add "APRIL FOOLS! "

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

The BK hearing originally scheduled for 9:30AM, April 9th, has changed to 2:00PM.

No other matters scheduled for remainder of day.

No Objection to Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures has been filed.

04/09/2013 @02:00PM 13-00922-8M7

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

*1 - Motion for 2004 Examination of the Debtor by Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#32 and Objection by the Debtor, Doc #33

*2 - Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures. Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger, Doc #34

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What PROPERTY did Casey hid., transfer or give away?
Caylee's Birth Right's ?
I dunno what Property the trustee intends to auction, but it was obviously disclosed in the bankruptcy documents or the Trustee wouldn't be looking to dispose of it so quickly. It's also possible ZFG filed a lien on The Property as a result of winning the civil suit, and that's also why her attorneys have an interest in its sale.

But ngracie is of the opinion Casey's history is up for auction to the highest bidder and her memories will essentially become erased from reality - someone else will own her past. This might make some sense only if Casey were dead and legal rights as to who controls her estate were in question.....otherwise I can only question the sanity of anyone who seriously believes any living person's past can be owned by another person. Only in fantasy.....

Whatever, I suppose in that way Casey can legally say, like Schultz of Hogan's Heros "I know nothing" regarding any further legal matters.

Pssssttt.....and what of where Casey was the night of June 9th, 2008 -- the last day she claims Caylee disappeared? Even before the "last seen" date was moved forward to June 16th, there was a lot of smoke and mirrors spewing forth to shield what occurred on that date. Odd, if June 9th wasn't at all significant, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••