CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502891 Apr 8, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot to mention that I donated my TIME to look for a dead toddler named Caylee Anthony along with hundreds of other searchers. Tell me ngrace, how should I be compensated for my TIME spent searching for a "kidnapped" Caylee when Casey authorized her legal team to present lies of a drowning to the jury?
Casey is entitled to a lifetime of misery, the one she created that will never ever go away.
Why did you donate your time? Why were you, along with many others, looking for this child?

The answer is obvious......because no one knew where she was. Thousands searched for her on foot, just as thousands searched online for possible locations of the mysterious "kidnapper". We all gave of our time, one way or the other.

Everyone wanted to find this child, even her mother: "They already told me that if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me." - Casey Anthony, July 16, 2008, jail call home.

That comment vexed me for years, until opening statements. Casey isn't who your anger should be focused on, DJ, as clearly she was sending a message home with that comment that she had no idea where Caylee was.

The only mystery for me that remains is, who put Caylee in those woods and why did everyone except RK, fail to find her?

Level 7

Location hidden

#502892 Apr 8, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
She lost Caylee about as much as you lost your kids, imo you are both full of shit.
It really doesn't matter to me what you believe, but I do hope you can get some help with those anger issues you have. Whatever happened to you in your life will always cause you pain until you get a handle on it.

If you can't afford private counseling, try one of the help lines. It will be good to have someone to talk to about what's bothering you.

Good luck.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502893 Apr 8, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Explain why millions of people believes she was guilty due to the evidence they heard ? All the defense expert are Hired Guns - You know what their agenda is is going to be, before they open their mouth. Yet you believed every word that they were paid to say.
But you refused to believe anything the prosecuting experts said. Did the detectives, or the medical examiners get paid for their testimonies ? hell no.
Have you ever heard of the rule 2+2=4 ?
There is tons of evidence that proved she killed her child. Plus all the lies and her hate and her actions, even her own Grandma knew she did it. There will always be people who stick up for killers - And you know why ! Thank God we have only been exposed to 2 of them on this thread. Rambler and days were just trying to BS everyone, they both know Casey is a killer. That leaves you and DW. The others were days/Ramblers headless hats
Unfortunately, reading your post it's clear you didn't watch the entire trial, gavel to gavel. The experts weren't all for the defense......even the State's experts agreed there was no evidence that connected Casey to the death of her child.

In as much as no one wants to hear this, the fact is, the ONLY person who put Caylee in Casey's care and custody on June 16, 2008 at 12:50PM, is known to be less than credible.

For some unknown reason, you along with hundreds of others, tend to forget this one huge thing. Why is that?

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502894 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you donate your time? Why were you, along with many others, looking for this child?
The answer is obvious......because no one knew where she was. Thousands searched for her on foot, just as thousands searched online for possible locations of the mysterious "kidnapper". We all gave of our time, one way or the other.
Everyone wanted to find this child, even her mother: "They already told me that if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me." - Casey Anthony, July 16, 2008, jail call home.
That comment vexed me for years, until opening statements. Casey isn't who your anger should be focused on, DJ, as clearly she was sending a message home with that comment that she had no idea where Caylee was.
The only mystery for me that remains is, who put Caylee in those woods and why did everyone except RK, fail to find her?
Your answers are behind Casey's smirks, you are just too ignorant to see it, simple as that. Besides, even if you did, you would never admit it. Therefore it is impossible to debate it with you. You are just another nut that likes to read their own bullshit,logic, common sense are not living between your ears, rendering you useless.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#502895 Apr 8, 2013
ROY KRONK TESTIMONY & 911 CALLS AT CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL PART 1/2

Mason grilling Kronk

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#502901 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I take back what I said. You are just another POS kid killer lover. What an ass.
Osceola Orange Blossom

Hialeah, FL

#502902 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone wanted to find this child, even her mother:
Why didn't Casey, Cindy, Lee or George look for Caylee if they wanted to find her so bad? Answer is they cared nothing for the baby and made it clear Caylee was better off dead.

Where did Casey look?
Where did Cindy look?
Where did George look?
Where did Lee look?

In this country we make sure people who are felons and child killers are made to feel awkward.

You know the feeling don't you sweetheart?
Osceola Orange Blossom

Hialeah, FL

#502903 Apr 8, 2013
-Web wrote:
ROY KRONK TESTIMONY & 911 CALLS AT CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL PART 1/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SajRmXoCvHwXX
Mason grilling Kronk
Do you rub yourself whilst looking at Mr. Mason?

Level 7

Location hidden

#502906 Apr 8, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answers are behind Casey's smirks, you are just too ignorant to see it, simple as that. Besides, even if you did, you would never admit it. Therefore it is impossible to debate it with you. You are just another nut that likes to read their own bullshit,logic, common sense are not living between your ears, rendering you useless.
That works for you ....when you can't debate the facts, obfuscate.

Fact is, no one, not even the FBI for the State, could connect Casey Anthony to her daughter's death.

But we'll just ignore this, according to you, and vote guilty in your court of public opinion.

But you're right about something......it's impossible to debate when facts are not part of the debate. If you can prove something with facts in evidence, we can talk. Until then, it's okay if you need to call me stupid as your way of dodging the questions. I'm secure in my knowledge of the facts, so I don't mind when you do what you have to do.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502907 Apr 8, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I take back what I said. You are just another POS kid killer lover. What an ass.
No, just intelligent enough to understand lack of evidence, lack of motive, and lack of cause of death.

Better yet, intelligent enough to ask why the State never did specify the date of Caylee's death.

Pretty scary, considering they wanted to take Casey Anthony's life.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502908 Apr 8, 2013
Osceola Orange Blossom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't Casey, Cindy, Lee or George look for Caylee if they wanted to find her so bad? Answer is they cared nothing for the baby and made it clear Caylee was better off dead.
Where did Casey look?
Where did Cindy look?
Where did George look?
Where did Lee look?
In this country we make sure people who are felons and child killers are made to feel awkward.
You know the feeling don't you sweetheart?
I think Jose Baez told you why.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502909 Apr 8, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Explain why millions of people believes she was guilty due to the evidence they heard ? All the defense expert are Hired Guns - You know what their agenda is is going to be, before they open their mouth. Yet you believed every word that they were paid to say.
But you refused to believe anything the prosecuting experts said. Did the detectives, or the medical examiners get paid for their testimonies ? hell no.
Have you ever heard of the rule 2+2=4 ?
There is tons of evidence that proved she killed her child. Plus all the lies and her hate and her actions, even her own Grandma knew she did it. There will always be people who stick up for killers - And you know why ! Thank God we have only been exposed to 2 of them on this thread. Rambler and days were just trying to BS everyone, they both know Casey is a killer. That leaves you and DW. The others were days/Ramblers headless hats
Yo! Snake ...Better cool down buddy...The reason why millions believed Casey was guily was because of HLN's Ticket in Casey Town accross the 9th Circuit court. The Media Made Billions Prosecuting Casey Anthony. Jeff Ashton sold Prosecuting Casey Anthony to Lifetime Cable for $2 Millions while Florida Taxepayers footed the Judicial Bogus expense..when they Created the News and Scenario selling it to the PUBLIC. The Law said NOT GUILTY..But Nancy says NO.NO She's Guilty..in contradiction with the LAW. Now they want to OWN her Social Security Number..Make sure Casey is not crazy enough to OPEN the can of WORMS and expose the LAWLESS..If it fit's it ships..Casey Marie Anthony is a FREE WOMEN! AMEN! and Though Luck to You Little Snake..There are 2 Hearings with Caseys attorneys tomorrow...Guess what I sent to The Us Bankcruptcy Court Cert Mail and received it last Friday..3 days BEFORE The Office of the US Trustee in DC.
In God We Trust..
My Best Regards to Cobra!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502910 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just intelligent enough to understand lack of evidence, lack of motive, and lack of cause of death.
Better yet, intelligent enough to ask why the State never did specify the date of Caylee's death.
Pretty scary, considering they wanted to take Casey Anthony's life.
Exacly..and don't forget when they played YOYO with the DEATH PENALTY..if that was not CRIMINAL INTENT..what else is..When her CHAINS got caught in the elevator..surrounded by Sheriff Deputy Goulds..Tell me moore...in Moore Heaven!!!
Casey

Hollywood, FL

#502911 Apr 9, 2013
Anyone that thinks I didn't kill my kid is an idiot, I rest my case."

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#502912 Apr 9, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot to mention that I donated my TIME to look for a dead toddler named Caylee Anthony along with hundreds of other searchers. Tell me ngrace, how should I be compensated for my TIME spent searching for a "kidnapped" Caylee when Casey authorized her legal team to present lies of a drowning to the jury?
Casey is entitled to a lifetime of misery, the one she created that will never ever go away.
Wow...just WOW! So, you want to be compensated for your time with hatred. sometimes I'm just stunned by people who are so crazed with hatred. What a waste.....

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#502917 Apr 9, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo! Snake ...Better cool down buddy...The reason why millions believed Casey was guily was because of HLN's Ticket in Casey Town accross the 9th Circuit court. The Media Made Billions Prosecuting Casey Anthony. Jeff Ashton sold Prosecuting Casey Anthony to Lifetime Cable for $2 Millions while Florida Taxepayers footed the Judicial Bogus expense..when they Created the News and Scenario selling it to the PUBLIC. The Law said NOT GUILTY..But Nancy says NO.NO She's Guilty..in contradiction with the LAW. Now they want to OWN her Social Security Number..Make sure Casey is not crazy enough to OPEN the can of WORMS and expose the LAWLESS..If it fit's it ships..Casey Marie Anthony is a FREE WOMEN! AMEN! and Though Luck to You Little Snake..There are 2 Hearings with Caseys attorneys tomorrow...Guess what I sent to The Us Bankcruptcy Court Cert Mail and received it last Friday..3 days BEFORE The Office of the US Trustee in DC.
In God We Trust..
My Best Regards to Cobra!
Something needs to change legally with the media. there are too many stupid, uneducated, hatefilled people out there, that believe that simply because it's on TV and on the internet, it must be true.

He's a french model....Bonjour!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#502918 Apr 9, 2013
LOL@He's a french model....Bonjour!.........I love that commercial.

How Have you been Miss Nuthut? Are you having some nice spring type weather?
I agree with you about the media, it kind of reminds me of the high school gossip mill. The lies becomes the truth and the tale grows and grows further on down the line.
Seriously shouldn't Jennifer Aniston have had 25.2 kids by now?

Particularly in this case I believe many people who read the documents released before trial took those documents as fact and didn't understand that all those tapes, interviews, etc still had to stand up to the scrutiny of cross-examination before being considers actual proof. Sometimes there's just cases that what we believe and what we can prove happen to be two different things. This very well may have been one of them.
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Something needs to change legally with the media. there are too many stupid, uneducated, hatefilled people out there, that believe that simply because it's on TV and on the internet, it must be true.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#502919 Apr 9, 2013
About 2 years ago my son was mugged at gunpoint. They took his keys, phone, wallet, keycard for the dorm etc. I was worried because they also had our home address from his ID but the police said it was probably just the cash in his wallet they were after.

About a month later he was getting all this mail from the bank that I was putting aside for him until he came home. It started coming everyday so I finally started opening it. It was service charges, notices of fraud and the bank threatening to press charges , etc, then police started calling the house.

The people who mugged him used his key card to enter the dorm and then stole thousands of dollars in student aid checks. They went to the bank with my son's ID and opened a account in his name and started using the money.

For someone who didn't have all the facts it sure would have looked like my son was guilty. He had access to where the checks were stolen from, they were signed with his name and the account was opened up using his ID.
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#502920 Apr 9, 2013
LizW wrote:
LOL@He's a french model....Bonjour!.........I love that commercial.
How Have you been Miss Nuthut? Are you having some nice spring type weather?
I agree with you about the media, it kind of reminds me of the high school gossip mill. The lies becomes the truth and the tale grows and grows further on down the line.
Seriously shouldn't Jennifer Aniston have had 25.2 kids by now?
Particularly in this case I believe many people who read the documents released before trial took those documents as fact and didn't understand that all those tapes, interviews, etc still had to stand up to the scrutiny of cross-examination before being considers actual proof. Sometimes there's just cases that what we believe and what we can prove happen to be two different things. This very well may have been one of them.
<quoted text>
The problem with that theory is that if they read the docs beforehand, they would have known there was nothing in them that proved what the prosecution was releasing to the media. It was all BS, intended to convict her before she got to trial. that isn't what our justice system is all about.

No matter how you look at it, it was wrong. And the fact that Orange county prosecutors and LE took a big part in it, is something that shouldn't be overlooked. the public should be crying out for reform in our system but it was so overwhelmed by the lies that were being released to the media, that they didn't even bother to really look at the facts.

Our public was hand fed a stack of garbage and they greedily ate it up. The really scary part of that is, is that these people are voters! Voters that don't bother to look at any facts before hand are going to the polls.

On a lighter note....The weather is fantastic! We've been out of town more than we've been in town. We've been having a wonderful time. I love to travel!

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#502921 Apr 9, 2013
LizW wrote:
About 2 years ago my son was mugged at gunpoint. They took his keys, phone, wallet, keycard for the dorm etc. I was worried because they also had our home address from his ID but the police said it was probably just the cash in his wallet they were after.
About a month later he was getting all this mail from the bank that I was putting aside for him until he came home. It started coming everyday so I finally started opening it. It was service charges, notices of fraud and the bank threatening to press charges , etc, then police started calling the house.
The people who mugged him used his key card to enter the dorm and then stole thousands of dollars in student aid checks. They went to the bank with my son's ID and opened a account in his name and started using the money.
For someone who didn't have all the facts it sure would have looked like my son was guilty. He had access to where the checks were stolen from, they were signed with his name and the account was opened up using his ID. <quoted text>
Exactly! This is what happened in Casey's case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Liberal Felchers 1,275,526
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 54,506
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Cajun Queen 72,644
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr hansluver 19,001
last post wins! (Jul '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 5,825
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 18,243
Song Title Game Fri Princess Hey 163
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages