Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502660 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Casey Anthony Is Going To Be An Aunt!
Brother Lee & Wife Expecting First Child
Apr 3, 2013 @ 10:23AM | By Amber Goodhand, News Editor
Casey Anthony is about to change titles from “America’s most hated mother” to
aunt, because RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned her brother Lee Anthony and his wife are expecting their first child together.
“Want to share with the world that my amazing daughter and her hubby are gracing this family with a boy!!” Lee’s mother-in-law, Dianne Mazorek posted on her Facebook page on Tuesday
“I AM SO HAPPY!!!! Thank you and I love you both!!”
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/cas...
And there's nothing in this report that stood out to you, which if you were the original ngrace, you'd have immediately questioned?

<this is a test, tap, tap, tap>
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502661 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I didn't write the article, I merely posted it.
Second of all, to the post you replied to, I pointed out the different adjectives used to describe "her amazing daughter" as opposed to "her hubby", written by her mother, according to RadarOnline.
So your comment makes no sense, whatsoever.
Sorry, you already flunked. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502663 Apr 3, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly have ngrace....admitting it to yourself is big of you...LOL
If you're so brilliant, what is it ngracie should have immediately noticed, if she was at familiar with this case?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502664 Apr 3, 2013
"Kronk's new filing says "it appears that there may be misstatements on [Anthony's] schedules regarding her income, living expenses, and assets."
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/...

Kronk's attorney must have seen a bankruptcy filing different than the (bogus and UNsigned "form") downloaded to the media site which stated both income and living expenses to be ZERO.

I can't believe any ligitimate bankruptcy attorney would frivolously declare their client has NO living expenses (assuming they are alive), regardless if he or she earned no income and was being otherwise supported.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502665 Apr 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And there's nothing in this report that stood out to you, which if you were the original ngrace, you'd have immediately questioned?
<this is a test, tap, tap, tap>
What am I supposed to see in this report?
DianeAx

United States

#502666 Apr 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your edited quote - my capitalization:
What matters in this case is, on the day Casey filed her BK petition, she had the RIGHT to sell her UNBORN CHILD BY PRIVATE ADOPTION. And even though she has never exercised this right, it is considered an asset that the trustee can and will seize and sell to the highest bidder.
But don't limit the possibility....seek out other options --
9 Body Parts You Can Sell For Profit
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-sell-bo...
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-sell-bo...
For example --
PLASMA
HAIR
PLACENTA
YOUR WHOLE BODY
EGGS
YOUR SKIN (Bella Vita tattoo?)
KIDNEYS
WOMB (mentioned above)
Think of the precedent being set if the judge rules that Casey's story is an asset that the bankruptcy estate has the right to liquidate for the benefit of Casey's unsecured creditors.

But what if none of the unsecured creditors file a claim?

I don't think Z(not F)G, Kronk, or Tim Miller have claims they can prove since they weren't awarded judgments.

:o

LOL

Level 7

Location hidden

#502667 Apr 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Kronk's new filing says "it appears that there may be misstatements on [Anthony's] schedules regarding her income, living expenses, and assets."
Kronk's attorney must have seen a bankruptcy filing different than the (bogus and UNsigned "form") downloaded to the media site which stated both income and living expenses to be ZERO.
I can't believe any ligitimate bankruptcy attorney would frivolously declare their client has NO living expenses (assuming they are alive), regardless if he or she earned no income and was being otherwise supported.
I think what Kronk's attorney zeroed in on is this, taken from the trustee's motion dated March 20, 2013:

"Pursuant to Fed. R. Bankr. P. 3002(c)(5), creditors are hereby notified that a dividend now appears possible in this case."

Level 7

Location hidden

#502668 Apr 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Ooops, forgot to add, I think the trustee picked up on Casey's comment, "I try to contribute when I can", when asked about who was paying for her basic living expenses.

It sure made my ears pick up when I heard her say it. If she has no income, how can she contribute?
DianeAx

United States

#502669 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Casey Anthony Is Going To Be An Aunt!
Brother Lee & Wife Expecting First Child
Apr 3, 2013 @ 10:23AM | By Amber Goodhand, News Editor
Casey Anthony is about to change titles from “America’s most hated mother” to
aunt, because RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned her brother Lee Anthony and his wife are expecting their first child together.
“Want to share with the world that my amazing daughter and her hubby are gracing this family with a boy!!” Lee’s mother-in-law, Dianne Mazorek posted on her Facebook page on Tuesday
“I AM SO HAPPY!!!! Thank you and I love you both!!”
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/cas...
ngrace, why did you post this article?

What does Lee and Mallory's baby have to do with anything?

Lee and Mallory deserve to live and have their baby in peace.

Your posting this information doesn't do anything to help Casey, Lee and Mallory achieve the privacy they deserve.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502670 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I supposed to see in this report?
Why would you expect me to tell you what you should already know?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502671 Apr 3, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> ngrace, why did you post this article?
Your posting this information doesn't do anything to help Casey, Lee and Mallory achieve the privacy they deserve.
The joke's on ngracie!!! The one who's supposedly followed this case from the very beginning, having read the 20000+ docs twice or more and knows everyyyything there is to know about the case.

This one's very easy for anyone to associate the reason the irregularity is very obvious, assuming they've followed the case at all.

ROFLMAO!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502672 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops, forgot to add, I think the trustee picked up on Casey's comment, "I try to contribute when I can", when asked about who was paying for her basic living expenses.
It sure made my ears pick up when I heard her say it. If she has no income, how can she contribute?
The point is qualified bankruptcy attorneys do not complete forms in such a frivolous manner as the one which is UNsigned, downloaded to the media website. Every living person has some monthly expenses, regardless of who's paying. No address was listed other than Hopespring, and precious addresses in the last three years was left blank, even though Casey was (allegedly) incarcerated. I could go on and on......and I'm not a lawyer but I can read.

I don't know who tried to fill in the blanks, but that person should be downright ashamed - it's supposed to be A LEGAL DOCUMENT but it gives the impression it was completed by a high school dropout who just got his first job at McDonald's last month! How you (and Weiner) treat this "BK" with such seriousness is very amusing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502673 Apr 3, 2013
* PREVIOUS address

“why not! ”

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#502674 Apr 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The joke's on ngracie!!! The one who's supposedly followed this case from the very beginning, having read the 20000+ docs twice or more and knows everyyyything there is to know about the case.
This one's very easy for anyone to associate the reason the irregularity is very obvious, assuming they've followed the case at all.
ROFLMAO!!
Did Lee marry Mallory ? cause that is not her mothers name. its not the name she used when they she was the vise pres on the donation fund
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502675 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what Kronk's attorney zeroed in on is this, taken from the trustee's motion dated March 20, 2013:
"Pursuant to Fed. R. Bankr. P. 3002(c)(5), creditors are hereby notified that a dividend now appears possible in this case."
Might these various indebted parties in your fantasy bankrutpcy be interested in first settling the matter as to whether or not they are creditors eligible for discharge, before they file motions for a 2004 exam upon the "debtor"?

Level 7

Location hidden

#502676 Apr 3, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> ngrace, why did you post this article?
If you're upset by me re-posting this, then maybe you should consider where RadarOnline got their info. That's who you should be upset with, not me.

And for the record, I don't use social media for this very reason. But it proves something and that something is, someone is following the periphreal players here very closely and that's what should upset you.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502677 Apr 3, 2013
Kenny Z wrote:
<quoted text> Did Lee marry Mallory ? cause that is not her mothers name. its not the name she used when they she was the vise pres on the donation fund
Congratulations - we have a winner!

Yes, Dianne Mazorek.bears no resemblance to the name Jody (or Jodi) A Parker, widely reported to be Mallory Parker's mother and close friend of Cindy Anthony, also involved in the nonprofit "Caylee" association.(I used that word as A CLUE. LOL)

It was reported Lee and Mallory got married about a year ago in March, 2012, close to Casey's birthday. Whether that is true or not, I have no idea.

Parker of course is also the last name of the missing Michelle Parker, who in photographs looked strikingly similar to Casey Anthony.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502678 Apr 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!
ONLY YOU, would think you uncovered some great discrepency/conspiracy here because they don't share the same last name. There could be numerous reasons for this. It's no big gotcha' moment, sorry.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502679 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
But it proves something and that something is, someone is following the periphreal players here very closely and that's what should upset you.
It can also prove something else - that you are a sucker if you believe everything you read is true.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502680 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY YOU, would think you uncovered some great discrepency/conspiracy here because they don't share the same last name. There could be numerous reasons for this. It's no big gotcha' moment, sorry.
It was great, especially because YOU posted the report.

Pssstt......lets see those "numerous reasons"? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,154,230
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min mdbuilder 49,235
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 28 min Mary NY 26,198
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 35 min zazz 96,659
Online Roleplay 4 hr Kaitlyn 3
Internet, zoning make adult bookstores endanger... 4 hr taroB 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 hr The Real Missy 17,707
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance