Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502805 Apr 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it and never will. Casey lied, Cindy lied, and George lied. Caylee's corpse was tossed away like garbage. These people are not normal and if anyone should be ashamed is it the Anthony family. Casey brought on all her problems herself by lying.
You seem to ignore that Casey is a convicted felon and has two misdemeanors for lying. Even though she was found not guilty of Caylee's murder, she will forever be referred to as Caylee's murderer by the public. Her quest for a start for a new life is a joke.
Yes, if you want to summarize it into The Casey Anthony Story for Dummies, that is the main gist of it.

But all indications are it's only going to get better!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502806 Apr 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
That hat has been retired, compliments of Topix.
There never was a regular poster using the moniker of "Days".......anyone who's location was Columbus, Ohio was presumed to be "Days" because in the tiny world people like you live in, there can only be one poster who posts from a Columbus, Ohio location.

On that same premise, I'm rather surprised none of you have suggested "Gloomy" and "Spooky on vacation" who both post from LA are the same poster.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502807 Apr 6, 2013
Casey Anthony asks bankruptcy court to block sale of life story
By Michael Mello
April 6, 2013, 9:00 a.m.

Lawyers for Casey Anthony have filed suit in bankruptcy court to prevent one of her creditors from selling her life story.

Bankruptcy trustee Stephen Meininger considers Anthony’s story an asset akin to any other and is seeking the rights in perpetuity to that story as a way of earning money, according to various reports, including the Associated Press and the Orlando Sentinel.

Anthony’s daughter, Caylee Marie, was last seen in June 2008 but was not reported missing until July 15 of that year. Florida authorities a few months later accused Anthony of killing her daughter with chloroform and duct tape, and the case made national headlines.

In 2011, she was found not guilty of killing her daughter by a jury that convicted Anthony of four counts of lying to police. She was sentenced to time already served in jail.

The long trial led to her filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy, with her criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez, accounting for $500,000 of nearly $800,000 in debts against about $1,100 in assets.

In an argument filed Thursday, Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys called the idea of selling her story an "unprecedented invasion" of her "private thoughts and 1st Amendment rights,” the Sentinel reported.

A hearing on the matter is set for next week.

Court filings show one person has offered Anthony $10,000 to secure the rights to her story, with the intent to keep it from anyone wanting to make it public.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...

News reports such as this ought to pique the interest of the civil rights movement --- the bankruptcy court is being asked to rule that Casey's freedom of speech become illegal, for a pricetag, for the sole purpose of enriching her creditors.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502808 Apr 6, 2013
Meanwhile, it is reported that attorneys of these creditors who would be enriched by the sale of The Story Rights have been accepting bids for weeks, to be secured by a 100% deposit -- in preparation for a legal ruling whereby Casey Anthony will lose her right to freedom of speech.

Very fishy......

Last day to make bids on Casey Anthony’s story

UPDATED 10:19 AM EDT Apr 04, 2013

ORLANDO, Fla.—Thursday is the last day for bids on telling Casey Anthony’s story.

Attorneys for creditors in Anthony’s bankruptcy case have been accepting bids for weeks.

The plan is to raise money on behalf of Anthony’s lengthy list of creditors. She owes about $800,000.
One man put in a $10,000 bid offering Anthony to keep her story quiet.

A judge will decide whether Anthony’s story can be sold next week at a federal court in Tampa.
Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502809 Apr 6, 2013
]Casey Anthony asks bankruptcy court to block sale of life story
By Michael Mello

Lawyers for Casey Anthony have filed suit in bankruptcy court to prevent one of her creditors from selling her life story.

What is also interesting about this report is the above line, stating it is "one of her creditors" is selling her life story.

According to the bankruptcy document downloaded to the media website, a Tim Miller of Texas is the only undisputed creditor listed of an unknown amount. No legal rulings have occurred to determine the status of any of the others, let alone the situation regarding the pending civil suits ZG, TES or RK.

The $10000 offer which initiated the reported Trustee's motion to sell the rights also was said to have originated from Texas.

Is that A CLUE all trails lead to Texas, the Lone Star State?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502810 Apr 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad, so sad for Felon Casey Anthony!
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/cas...
Casey Anthony Rejected By Court In Bid To Overturn Convictions Based On Her Lies
A Florida appellate court has rejected Casey Anthony’s request for a new hearing in her attempt to overturn two misdemeanor convictions for lying to police, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.
Anthony’s lawyers had already succeeded in getting two of four convictions overturned earlier this year. Then on Feb. 11, 2013 they filed a motion with the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Florida seeking a new hearing on the remaining convictions.
But the court rejected that motion on March 25, Radar has learned.
Did your "RADAR" PUBLISHED THE LINK of the "5th DCA DECISION"???

HEARSAY! Sorry, I dont buy!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502811 Apr 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Meanwhile, it is reported that attorneys of these creditors who would be enriched by the sale of The Story Rights have been accepting bids for weeks, to be secured by a 100% deposit -- in preparation for a legal ruling whereby Casey Anthony will lose her right to freedom of speech.
Very fishy......
Last day to make bids on Casey Anthony’s story
UPDATED 10:19 AM EDT Apr 04, 2013
ORLANDO, Fla.—Thursday is the last day for bids on telling Casey Anthony’s story.
Attorneys for creditors in Anthony’s bankruptcy case have been accepting bids for weeks.
The plan is to raise money on behalf of Anthony’s lengthy list of creditors. She owes about $800,000.
One man put in a $10,000 bid offering Anthony to keep her story quiet.
A judge will decide whether Anthony’s story can be sold next week at a federal court in Tampa.
Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
I wonder if Jeff Ashton used some of his Millions he made on "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" to BID on OWING Casey's SILENCE?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502813 Apr 6, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Jeff Ashton used some of his Millions he made on "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" to BID on OWING Casey's SILENCE?
I suppose "attorneys for creditors" who have no ethical boundaries can pretty much tell the world anything.

However I think it's sort of a catch 22 --- at the same time they'd be hanging themselves with a rope because the bids were never instructed to be collected by creditors' attorneys in the pending motion. That's an obvious conflict of interest because through their clients, these same attorneys would stand to profit from the sale of the rights, by their commission or fees collected from any money disbursed to their client.

Stated In the pending motion, the buds were to be submitted to the Trustee's attorney.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502814 Apr 6, 2013
* bids

Level 6

Location hidden

#502815 Apr 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
]Casey Anthony asks bankruptcy court to block sale of life story
By Michael Mello
What is also interesting about this report is the above line, stating it is "one of her creditors" is selling her life story.
According to the bankruptcy document downloaded to the media website, a Tim Miller of Texas is the only undisputed creditor listed of an unknown amount. No legal rulings have occurred to determine the status of any of the others, let alone the situation regarding the pending civil suits ZG, TES or RK.
The $10000 offer which initiated the reported Trustee's motion to sell the rights also was said to have originated from Texas.
Is that A CLUE all trails lead to Texas, the Lone Star State?
I remember that when TIM Miller was to give his statement/depo..that HIS DEPOSITION NEEDED to done from TEXAS ..His State of Residence......It could not legally
be taken from Florida Courts...

Another "PRINCIPAL PLAYER" who's been VERY QUIET is Leonard
Padilla..who posted the $520,000.00 Bond (on bad checks???)
Triggering the SENSATIONAl on GMA..turning Hopesprings Dr into
a Media Parking SpotLight for The CNN/HLN Nancy Grace $howdown
Promotion...The rest is History...

Did Leonard Padilla's Deposition taken in California?

Did Dr.Phill bid to OWN Casey's Right's ?
Didn't he call Casey a LIAR TOO!!!
He wouldn't give her the time@day!

Why not use that $800K he gave to Caylee's Funds?
to Payback the Debt?

How about Jeff Ashton sharing his Millions Casey made him?

WHY THE SQUEEZE on Casey?--> SILENCE OF THE LAMB!!!!!!!

Ah!Ah! Money Talk and Bullcrap walk..
Money is the Name of the Game..and JUSTICE..The Law of the Land?
is Just Ice melting away is Sunny Florida..

But I think those Creditors will land in
The Florida Supreme Court...

Tim Miller will have to explain why he expected to find
a LIVE CAYLEE..paying SCUBBA DIVERS risking their LIVES to
look for Caylee where the Gators roammed in ??? For $how??

Silence of the Lamb...come's to mind!
The Trustee sound like Hannabal Hecter!
Scary buch of Walking Deads!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502816 Apr 6, 2013
Oath of Admission to The Florida Bar
The general principles which should ever control the lawyer in the practice of the legal profession are clearly set forth in the following oath of admission to the Bar, which the lawyer is sworn on admission to obey and for the willful violation to which disbarment may be had.

"I do solemnly swear:

"I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Florida;

"I will maintain the respect due to courts of justice and judicial officers;

"I will not counsel or maintain any suit or proceedings which shall appear to me to be unjust, nor any defense except such as I believe to be honestly debatable under the law of the land;

"I will employ for the purpose of maintaining the causes confided to me such means only as are consistent with truth and honor, and will never seek to mislead the judge or jury by any artifice or false statement of fact or law;

"I will maintain the confidence and preserve inviolate the secrets of my clients, and will accept no compensation in connection with their business except from them or with their knowledge and approval;

"To opposing parties and their counsel, I pledge fairness, integrity, and civility, not only in court, but also in all written and oral communications;

"I will abstain from all offensive personality and advance no fact prejudicial to the honor or reputation of a party or witness, unless required by the justice of the cause with which I am charged;

"I will never reject, from any consideration personal to myself, the cause of the defenseless or oppressed, or delay anyone's cause for lucre or malice. So help me God."

(NOTE: This form may NOT be used for admission purposes. You must obtain the official form from the Florida Board of Bar Examiners for admission.)
http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBProfess.nsf/...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502817 Apr 6, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that when TIM Miller was to give his statement/depo..that HIS DEPOSITION NEEDED to done from TEXAS ..His State of Residence......It could not legally
to Payback the Debt?
But see now you're selectively picking and choosing which stories you choose believe, all of which originated through the media or by the internet.

It's not reasonable to include Jeff Ashton in a conspiracy, given he did everything but perform headstands in front of the jury to influence a Not Guilty verdict in the Big Show.

The developments which occur next Tuesday as a result of the Bankruptcy hearing will be enlightening. It continues to be my theory it involves nothing of which we are led to believe...it's an entirely different story.

I'd compare it to a runaway train in an old western movie, packed with masked bandits screaming to no avail.....MAKE IT STOP!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502818 Apr 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me, it's a habit of mine to refer to the number of pages as the total number of pages in a document,
Speaking of documents, going back to the original UNsigned bankruptcy document which was filed on January 25, 2013 after closing hours of the Courthouse, is a header on each page appearing like this:
Case 8:13 - bk - 00922 Doc xxx Filed xx/xx/xx Page x of x
One of my early UNanswered quesions was how could Casey's attorneys possibly know in advance what Case number was going to be assigned that same evening, which was also when the "form" was downloaded onto the media website.
Snce that time, I notice all the subsequent filings appearing on the intenet also have this same header.
My question is, so you know what party is adding the header to the documents because I notice the font and format is identical regardless of the supposedly independent party who filed it.
The case was filed electronically. If you read the instructions for attorneys page,(Chapter 7 - new case opening), it will walk you through it, and explain exactly how a case number is assigned immediately and electronically, pgs 24&25.

http://www.flmb.uscourts.gov/cmecf/attorneygu...

As to your redacted headers, my docs show the entire headers, so I'm assuming the difference is the website you used to obtain your docs.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#502819 Apr 6, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
to Payback the Debt?
""Why not use that $800K he gave to Caylee's Funds?""

You need to ask Cindy about that,she disbanded that foundation a week after the funds were placed into it,then made a trip by private jet to deposit in an off shore acct.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502820 Apr 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony asks bankruptcy court to block sale of life story
By Michael Mello
Bankruptcy trustee Stephen Meininger considers Anthony’s story an asset akin to any other and is seeking the rights in perpetuity to that story as a way of earning money, according to various reports, including the Associated Press and the Orlando Sentinel.
Anthony’s daughter, Caylee Marie, was last seen in June 2008 but was not reported missing until July 15 of that year. Florida authorities a few months later accused Anthony of killing her daughter with chloroform and duct tape, and the case made national headlines.
In 2011, she was found not guilty of killing her daughter by a jury that convicted Anthony of four counts of lying to police. She was sentenced to time already served in jail.
The long trial led to her filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy, with her criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez, accounting for $500,000 of nearly $800,000 in debts against about $1,100 in assets.
In an argument filed Thursday, Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys called the idea of selling her story an "unprecedented invasion" of her "private thoughts and 1st Amendment rights,” the Sentinel reported.
A hearing on the matter is set for next week.
Court filings show one person has offered Anthony $10,000 to secure the rights to her story, with the intent to keep it from anyone wanting to make it public.
News reports such as this ought to pique the interest of the civil rights movement --- the bankruptcy court is being asked to rule that Casey's freedom of speech become illegal, for a pricetag, for the sole purpose of enriching her creditors.
"the bankruptcy court is being asked to rule that Casey's freedom of speech become illegal, for a pricetag, for the sole purpose of enriching her creditors"

Your spin is not even close to being right.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502821 Apr 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
""Why not use that $800K he gave to Caylee's Funds?""
You need to ask Cindy about that,she disbanded that foundation a week after the funds were placed into it,then made a trip by private jet to deposit in an off shore acct.
That story is a bunch of total hogwash. In September, 2011 Dr Phil was quoted as saying his donation (in an amount which was never specified) would be donated to a NEW foundation, after it got registered.

The foundation you're referring to was opened shortly after Caylee went missing in 2008.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502822 Apr 6, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your "RADAR" PUBLISHED THE LINK of the "5th DCA DECISION"???
HEARSAY! Sorry, I dont buy!
I didn't buy it either, M_L, until I researched it. It is on their website.

Here's the direct link.

http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds _docket
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502823 Apr 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"the bankruptcy court is being asked to rule that Casey's freedom of speech become illegal, for a pricetag, for the sole purpose of enriching her creditors"
Your spin is not even close to being right.
Then kindly clarity what has changed about the reported reason Casey's Story rights are required to be auctioned off, if not to benefit her creditors from the proceeds of that sale. In turn the attorneys representing creditors would be able to collect their fees or commission from these same clients.

If not, what did you think the purpose of "BK" is?
SANKArollingeyes

Warner Robins, GA

#502824 Apr 6, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt he cares what that lying baby killing HOOOR would say.

It's always a lie.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502825 Apr 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't buy it either, M_L, until I researched it. It is on their website.
Here's the direct link.
http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds _docket
The 5dca is a district court. The appeal process does not necessarily end there and it's clearly indicated in the recent motion the appeal is still outstanding, as well as on the Clerk of the Court Site.

Frankly, I'd have to question who filed the request for the rehearing because IMO it was just plain dumb - the opinion already tossed the two counts which were relative to the interrogation at Universal Studios, yet the rehearing request was totally focused on Casey being yelled at in the interrogation at Universal Studios. Perhaps the 5dca allowed Casey's REAL attorneys to refile another request.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,193,447
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Talkin To Idiots 51,595
Lego sales up as parents seek cheaper toys (Feb '09) 42 min rafaba 6
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Concerned_American 5,448
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Concerned_American 4,440
Wild idea? Massage therapist says predators can... (Apr '14) 3 hr madoff zionism 19
russian-arab invasion of israel! 3 hr treeman 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:52 pm PST

NFL 1:52PM
Maurice Jones-Drew announces his retirement