CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502908 Apr 8, 2013
Osceola Orange Blossom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't Casey, Cindy, Lee or George look for Caylee if they wanted to find her so bad? Answer is they cared nothing for the baby and made it clear Caylee was better off dead.
Where did Casey look?
Where did Cindy look?
Where did George look?
Where did Lee look?
In this country we make sure people who are felons and child killers are made to feel awkward.
You know the feeling don't you sweetheart?
I think Jose Baez told you why.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502909 Apr 8, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Explain why millions of people believes she was guilty due to the evidence they heard ? All the defense expert are Hired Guns - You know what their agenda is is going to be, before they open their mouth. Yet you believed every word that they were paid to say.
But you refused to believe anything the prosecuting experts said. Did the detectives, or the medical examiners get paid for their testimonies ? hell no.
Have you ever heard of the rule 2+2=4 ?
There is tons of evidence that proved she killed her child. Plus all the lies and her hate and her actions, even her own Grandma knew she did it. There will always be people who stick up for killers - And you know why ! Thank God we have only been exposed to 2 of them on this thread. Rambler and days were just trying to BS everyone, they both know Casey is a killer. That leaves you and DW. The others were days/Ramblers headless hats
Yo! Snake ...Better cool down buddy...The reason why millions believed Casey was guily was because of HLN's Ticket in Casey Town accross the 9th Circuit court. The Media Made Billions Prosecuting Casey Anthony. Jeff Ashton sold Prosecuting Casey Anthony to Lifetime Cable for $2 Millions while Florida Taxepayers footed the Judicial Bogus expense..when they Created the News and Scenario selling it to the PUBLIC. The Law said NOT GUILTY..But Nancy says NO.NO She's Guilty..in contradiction with the LAW. Now they want to OWN her Social Security Number..Make sure Casey is not crazy enough to OPEN the can of WORMS and expose the LAWLESS..If it fit's it ships..Casey Marie Anthony is a FREE WOMEN! AMEN! and Though Luck to You Little Snake..There are 2 Hearings with Caseys attorneys tomorrow...Guess what I sent to The Us Bankcruptcy Court Cert Mail and received it last Friday..3 days BEFORE The Office of the US Trustee in DC.
In God We Trust..
My Best Regards to Cobra!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502910 Apr 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just intelligent enough to understand lack of evidence, lack of motive, and lack of cause of death.
Better yet, intelligent enough to ask why the State never did specify the date of Caylee's death.
Pretty scary, considering they wanted to take Casey Anthony's life.
Exacly..and don't forget when they played YOYO with the DEATH PENALTY..if that was not CRIMINAL INTENT..what else is..When her CHAINS got caught in the elevator..surrounded by Sheriff Deputy Goulds..Tell me moore...in Moore Heaven!!!
Casey

United States

#502911 Apr 9, 2013
Anyone that thinks I didn't kill my kid is an idiot, I rest my case."

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#502912 Apr 9, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot to mention that I donated my TIME to look for a dead toddler named Caylee Anthony along with hundreds of other searchers. Tell me ngrace, how should I be compensated for my TIME spent searching for a "kidnapped" Caylee when Casey authorized her legal team to present lies of a drowning to the jury?
Casey is entitled to a lifetime of misery, the one she created that will never ever go away.
Wow...just WOW! So, you want to be compensated for your time with hatred. sometimes I'm just stunned by people who are so crazed with hatred. What a waste.....

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#502917 Apr 9, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo! Snake ...Better cool down buddy...The reason why millions believed Casey was guily was because of HLN's Ticket in Casey Town accross the 9th Circuit court. The Media Made Billions Prosecuting Casey Anthony. Jeff Ashton sold Prosecuting Casey Anthony to Lifetime Cable for $2 Millions while Florida Taxepayers footed the Judicial Bogus expense..when they Created the News and Scenario selling it to the PUBLIC. The Law said NOT GUILTY..But Nancy says NO.NO She's Guilty..in contradiction with the LAW. Now they want to OWN her Social Security Number..Make sure Casey is not crazy enough to OPEN the can of WORMS and expose the LAWLESS..If it fit's it ships..Casey Marie Anthony is a FREE WOMEN! AMEN! and Though Luck to You Little Snake..There are 2 Hearings with Caseys attorneys tomorrow...Guess what I sent to The Us Bankcruptcy Court Cert Mail and received it last Friday..3 days BEFORE The Office of the US Trustee in DC.
In God We Trust..
My Best Regards to Cobra!
Something needs to change legally with the media. there are too many stupid, uneducated, hatefilled people out there, that believe that simply because it's on TV and on the internet, it must be true.

He's a french model....Bonjour!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#502918 Apr 9, 2013
[email protected]'s a french model....Bonjour!.........I love that commercial.

How Have you been Miss Nuthut? Are you having some nice spring type weather?
I agree with you about the media, it kind of reminds me of the high school gossip mill. The lies becomes the truth and the tale grows and grows further on down the line.
Seriously shouldn't Jennifer Aniston have had 25.2 kids by now?

Particularly in this case I believe many people who read the documents released before trial took those documents as fact and didn't understand that all those tapes, interviews, etc still had to stand up to the scrutiny of cross-examination before being considers actual proof. Sometimes there's just cases that what we believe and what we can prove happen to be two different things. This very well may have been one of them.
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Something needs to change legally with the media. there are too many stupid, uneducated, hatefilled people out there, that believe that simply because it's on TV and on the internet, it must be true.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#502919 Apr 9, 2013
About 2 years ago my son was mugged at gunpoint. They took his keys, phone, wallet, keycard for the dorm etc. I was worried because they also had our home address from his ID but the police said it was probably just the cash in his wallet they were after.

About a month later he was getting all this mail from the bank that I was putting aside for him until he came home. It started coming everyday so I finally started opening it. It was service charges, notices of fraud and the bank threatening to press charges , etc, then police started calling the house.

The people who mugged him used his key card to enter the dorm and then stole thousands of dollars in student aid checks. They went to the bank with my son's ID and opened a account in his name and started using the money.

For someone who didn't have all the facts it sure would have looked like my son was guilty. He had access to where the checks were stolen from, they were signed with his name and the account was opened up using his ID.
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#502920 Apr 9, 2013
LizW wrote:
[email protected]'s a french model....Bonjour!.........I love that commercial.
How Have you been Miss Nuthut? Are you having some nice spring type weather?
I agree with you about the media, it kind of reminds me of the high school gossip mill. The lies becomes the truth and the tale grows and grows further on down the line.
Seriously shouldn't Jennifer Aniston have had 25.2 kids by now?
Particularly in this case I believe many people who read the documents released before trial took those documents as fact and didn't understand that all those tapes, interviews, etc still had to stand up to the scrutiny of cross-examination before being considers actual proof. Sometimes there's just cases that what we believe and what we can prove happen to be two different things. This very well may have been one of them.
<quoted text>
The problem with that theory is that if they read the docs beforehand, they would have known there was nothing in them that proved what the prosecution was releasing to the media. It was all BS, intended to convict her before she got to trial. that isn't what our justice system is all about.

No matter how you look at it, it was wrong. And the fact that Orange county prosecutors and LE took a big part in it, is something that shouldn't be overlooked. the public should be crying out for reform in our system but it was so overwhelmed by the lies that were being released to the media, that they didn't even bother to really look at the facts.

Our public was hand fed a stack of garbage and they greedily ate it up. The really scary part of that is, is that these people are voters! Voters that don't bother to look at any facts before hand are going to the polls.

On a lighter note....The weather is fantastic! We've been out of town more than we've been in town. We've been having a wonderful time. I love to travel!

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#502921 Apr 9, 2013
LizW wrote:
About 2 years ago my son was mugged at gunpoint. They took his keys, phone, wallet, keycard for the dorm etc. I was worried because they also had our home address from his ID but the police said it was probably just the cash in his wallet they were after.
About a month later he was getting all this mail from the bank that I was putting aside for him until he came home. It started coming everyday so I finally started opening it. It was service charges, notices of fraud and the bank threatening to press charges , etc, then police started calling the house.
The people who mugged him used his key card to enter the dorm and then stole thousands of dollars in student aid checks. They went to the bank with my son's ID and opened a account in his name and started using the money.
For someone who didn't have all the facts it sure would have looked like my son was guilty. He had access to where the checks were stolen from, they were signed with his name and the account was opened up using his ID. <quoted text>
Exactly! This is what happened in Casey's case.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#502925 Apr 9, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately in this country, it takes evidence to find a person guilty of the crime they were charged with.
No one, not even the medical examiner, could determine what caused Caylee's death, let alone by some dastardly act of her mother.
It is a constant source of puzzlement as to why so many people, having no connection to the case, have such an abiding hatred of this young woman, who no one ever claimed was anything other than a good mother.
Her car trunk , the hair found in the trunk, The duct tape, her lies, her partying, the tattoo, the last one to see the child alive and her hiding her body was more that enough evidence for the nation. What difference would it made if she choked her to death, smothered her, or drugged her to death - she still killed her! What difference did it make if she did it on the 15th or the 16th? Does that make Casey any less of a killer ?
SANKArollingeyes

Moultrie, GA

#502926 Apr 9, 2013
If someone didn't infom the bank about their cards or the dorm of their key card getting stolen theyare pretty stupid cos i'm sure the cops would tell you to IF IT REALLY HAPPENED.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502927 Apr 9, 2013
IRS training video spoofs 'Star Trek'
http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html#/video...

Added On March 25, 2013
This Internal Revenue Service training video has sparked controversy among some lawmakers who say it's a waste of money.

This is a great video.....wonder which "lawmakers" the message offends. LOL

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#502928 Apr 9, 2013
SANKArollingeyes wrote:
If someone didn't infom the bank about their cards or the dorm of their key card getting stolen theyare pretty stupid cos i'm sure the cops would tell you to IF IT REALLY HAPPENED.
Oh, Sanka, stop picking on the four stooges!!!

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#502930 Apr 9, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Her car trunk , the hair found in the trunk, The duct tape, her lies, her partying, the tattoo, the last one to see the child alive and her hiding her body was more that enough evidence for the nation. What difference would it made if she choked her to death, smothered her, or drugged her to death - she still killed her! What difference did it make if she did it on the 15th or the 16th? Does that make Casey any less of a killer ?
for the umpteenth time...

Nothing found in the trunk.

One hair that the FBI said may not have come from a dead body.

Duct tape was not on the childs face.

Partying is not evidence of murder, but denial.

Tattoo memorial.

You don't know that she's the last one to see her alive

No evidence that she hid any body.

You really need to get a clue and get over it. For your own sake.....Move on!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502931 Apr 9, 2013
Casey wrote:
Anyone that thinks I didn't kill my kid is an idiot, I rest my case."
Well then if you admit doing your kid..OPENLY..you should
be OUT of CIRCULATION..

Got Friends in High Places? who="casey"=who?
You need to be locked up!
Prison or Mental Institution!

Who"Casey"who,who,wh o,You sounds like a real Nut Case!

If you'd be in the Real Casey's flip flop.You would'nt
even had made it has high as the Federal Court Level...

I suggest you take your meds..sweety!
I'll pray for you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#502932 Apr 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
IRS training video spoofs 'Star Trek'
http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html#/video...
Added On March 25, 2013
This Internal Revenue Service training video has sparked controversy among some lawmakers who say it's a waste of money.
This is a great video.....wonder which "lawmakers" the message offends. LOL
God forbides the Lawless would approve for IRS to do their
job and expose the illegal loopholes used by the Political
sophists to make it fit has they wished...

Every American Dollar Currency has IN GOD WE TRUST
PRINTED on it's Faced Value...

If THEY overlooked it...
They'll answer to their Own Maker!!!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#502933 Apr 9, 2013
Attorneys To Argue Over Rights To Sell Casey Anthony's Life Story To Pay Her Debts (Today In Court)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cay...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#502934 Apr 9, 2013
I'm kind of interested to see how this plays out. I thought whoever wanted to by the rights to her story so she wouldn't make any money, however in the paper it says the purpose of this is to pay off her debts. Casey A would first have to tell her story to someone, I don't think she can be ordered( forced) to do that.
Not sure.

By now the public has heard enough stories and there's been enough books, etc. I don't see any value in what Casey A would have to say at this point.
tribe mom wrote:
Attorneys To Argue Over Rights To Sell Casey Anthony's Life Story To Pay Her Debts (Today In Court)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cay...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#502935 Apr 9, 2013
Of course he had to supply the bank , DMV, and everyone else under the sun with the police report to get his ID reissued and bank accounts changed.
Your campus ID card has to be reported right away unless you feel like sleeping in the school parking lot. Everything is connected to your student ID, meals, room access, parking etc.
SANKArollingeyes wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Cheech the Conser... 1,509,842
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Dudley 8,077
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 63,581
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 9 hr Michael 241
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 13 hr zazz 25,586
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mon zazz 98,369
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Mon Breezy _Soul 19,617

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages