“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#502631 Apr 2, 2013
I still wonder if it's all just a game to her.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#502632 Apr 2, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
I still wonder if it's all just a game to her.
Nah, she's crazy to the bone.

Go to the Jodi thread & ask about shower curtains hung up in Travis Alexander's closet. To the untrained eye, they look just like jeans hanging on pants hangers.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#502633 Apr 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your edited quote - my capitalization:
What matters in this case is, on the day Casey filed her BK petition, she had the RIGHT to sell her UNBORN CHILD BY PRIVATE ADOPTION. And even though she has never exercised this right, it is considered an asset that the trustee can and will seize and sell to the highest bidder.
But don't limit the possibility....seek out other options --
9 Body Parts You Can Sell For Profit
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-sell-bo...
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-sell-bo...
For example --
PLASMA
HAIR
PLACENTA
YOUR WHOLE BODY
EGGS
YOUR SKIN (Bella Vita tattoo?)
KIDNEYS
WOMB (mentioned above)
""9 Body Parts You Can Sell For Profit""

Cindy gave them the list
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502634 Apr 2, 2013
RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering what the game is.
Hey, no game.

Ngracie has informed me that Casey's Trustee is responsible for looking for assets and anything can be monetized.

I'm just trying to be helpful, that's all.

:-)

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#502635 Apr 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
My standing question about which camp James M. Schober is in (friend or foe)
Neither. Do your research.
He does not live in Boynton Beach.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502637 Apr 2, 2013
cov·e·nant
/&#712;k&#601;v&#6 01;n&#601;nt/
Noun
An agreement.
Verb
Agree, esp. by lease, deed, or other legal contract.
Synonyms
noun. agreement - contract - pact - treaty - compact
verb. contract
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502638 Apr 2, 2013
* James SCHOBER

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502639 Apr 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
cov·e·nant
/&#712;k&#601;v&#6 01;n&#601;nt/
Noun
An agreement.
Verb
Agree, esp. by lease, deed, or other legal contract.
Synonyms
noun. agreement - contract - pact - treaty - compact
verb. contract
Interesting...
I sent a 42 page package to The Executive Office for U.S Trustees, Office of Criminal Enforcement, 441 G Street NW., Suite 6150 Washington DC [By Fax] today...The US.Bankcruptcy Court will receive the same 42 page package Certified Mail in a day or two!

Let's see what happens!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502640 Apr 3, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...
I sent a 42 page package to The Executive Office for U.S Trustees, Office of Criminal Enforcement, 441 G Street NW., Suite 6150 Washington DC [By Fax] today...The US.Bankcruptcy Court will receive the same 42 page package Certified Mail in a day or two!
Let's see what happens!
So you're saying you actually believe the story as laid out by the media, regarding the bankruptcy of CMA?

My, ngracie will be grateful for your support.

Covenant Cons Inc, Diamondback, MS
- Religious organization

I can't help but chuckle over that. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502642 Apr 3, 2013
More on Diamond shaped heads -

Safety
Bites often occur when humans provoke or threaten (intentionally or unintentionally) a snake. The strike range of a Rattlesnake is typically a third of its body length. Boots and long pants are recommended for hiking in Rattlesnake areas. Remain observant and avoid potential encounters. Prevent pets or companions from provoking a snake. No matter the circumstance, always assume that venom has been injected when struck by a Rattlesnake and seek immediate help if bitten.

While not all Rattlesnakes have rattles—they can break off during the course of a snakes lifetime—they can always be identified as poisonous by their heads. Like all pit vipers, a Rattlesnake has cheeks that are wider than the rest of its body. Some observers describe this as a "diamond shaped head." In some regions such as the Western United States this feature is sufficient to determine whether a snake is poisonous. Other areas such as Florida contain poisonous snakes that are not pit vipers and do not share the same characteristics. So while every diamond headed snake is poisonous, some smooth headed snakes are also poisonous. Outdoor enthusiasts should memorize the characteristic markings of local species.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Surreal/New...

This says EVERY diamond headed snake is poisonous.

What do you say SMurph? You appear to be the expert on SNAKES.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502643 Apr 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"If someone, say a lawyer, realtor, author, artist, etc" has unpaid commissions/due what you are referring to is considered "accounts receivable", required to be disclosed upon the filing of bankruptcy. Why that does not make for an valid comparison is the contract or agreement was made PRIOR to the filing.
The reason I suggest you have recently arrived from a communist country is you completely overlook Casey's Right to Privacy and/or Freedom of Speech. You have the trustee and the Courts about to embark in an auction of illegal goods.
Furthermore, until the appeal process of the two remaining lying charges is utterly exhausted, Casey Anthony remains protected under the First Amendment, her right to silence. A bankruptcy court cannot strip her of those rights, nor can it prevent her from either testifying on her behalf or against others, in future legal proceedings.
You don't get the point. The point is, the BK trustee's job is to monetize anything (ASSETS) he can find to help pay her creditors. He does have this power.

It has nothing to do with Casey's rights to freedom of speech or privacy, as the BK court can not force her to TELL/SELL her story.

What the court can do, however, is strip her of the right to make a profit off her story if she ever decides to SELL it. The trustee considers her story,(if she ever decided to SELL it), an ASSET.

The motion states that Casey's cooperation is not needed.

Casey's team has not filed a reply motion, meaning, they don't intend to fight this, and the auction will go forth and the highest bidder will hold the rights to her story....meaning if she tried to profit from her story, any monies would go to same, not to Casey.

My question would then be, if she ever sold her story, would the highest bidder be obligated to turn that money over to pay her creditors, as this "brilliant" plan does not address that aspect, considering that the BK trustee considers this an asset and it's his job to locate assets to pay her creditors. Simply put, would James M. Schober (assuming he remains the only bidder) be obligated to pay her debts out of the hypothetical proceeds?

All in all, I think this is ridiculous, but it is was it is, unless Casey's contests it, which they have so far not done.

James, whoever he is, is a fool..........unless of course he is a "friend", rather than a "foe".

jmo

Level 7

Location hidden

#502644 Apr 3, 2013
"Kronk lawyers ask to question Casey Anthony in bankruptcy case"

"Casey Anthony under-reported her assets in bankruptcy filing, new filings state"

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
12:27 p.m. EDT, April 3, 2013

> Two people suing Casey Anthony for defamation filed court paperwork this week, in the latest developments of an ongoing asset-fight in her recently filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

Former meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who discovered the remains of Anthony's daughter Caylee in late 2008, asked a U.S. bankruptcy judge this week to permit him to question Anthony about her finances.

Kronk's new filing says "it appears that there may be misstatements on [Anthony's] schedules regarding her income, living expenses, and assets."

"Gonzalez... believes that discovery will show the existence of funds and/or bank accounts being held by Debtor's attorneys and unnamed friends," Shuker's objection states.

Anthony's legal team hasn't yet responded to Kronk's request to question her, but wrote in reply to Gonzalez's similar motion that attorneys already had the change to question Anthony at a creditors' meeting last month.

Shuker attended that meeting and questioned Anthony about her assets. Kronk's attorneys did not attend.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May is set to hear Gonzalez's motion to question Anthony in Tampa next week, as well as a request by bankruptcy trustee Stephen Meininger to sell off Anthony's life story as an asset. <

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cay...

Level 7

Location hidden

#502645 Apr 3, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither. Do your research.
He does not live in Boynton Beach.
According to WESH, he does.

"Trustee seeks auction for Casey Anthony's story
Boynton Beach makes offer to bankruptcy court"

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...

Do you have different info?

Level 7

Location hidden

#502647 Apr 3, 2013
Casey Anthony Is Going To Be An Aunt!

Brother Lee & Wife Expecting First Child

Apr 3, 2013 @ 10:23AM | By Amber Goodhand, News Editor

Casey Anthony is about to change titles from “America’s most hated mother” to
aunt, because RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned her brother Lee Anthony and his wife are expecting their first child together.

“Want to share with the world that my amazing daughter and her hubby are gracing this family with a boy!!” Lee’s mother-in-law, Dianne Mazorek posted on her Facebook page on Tuesday
“I AM SO HAPPY!!!! Thank you and I love you both!!”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/cas...

Level 6

Location hidden

#502650 Apr 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
For Murphey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ri1jmu-BqDoXX
Are they Cobra babies or anaconda babies?
or Pytons? do you know Sanka?

Level 6

Location hidden

#502651 Apr 3, 2013
Congratulation to Mr & Mrs Lee Anthony
"It's a Boy!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#502652 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
aunt, because RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned her brother Lee Anthony and his wife are expecting their first child together.
“Want to share with the world that my amazing daughter and her hubby are gracing this family with a boy!!” Lee’s mother-in-law, Dianne Mazorek posted on her Facebook page on Tuesday
I hope this child is NEVER bothered by being related to Casey Anthony.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502653 Apr 3, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this child is NEVER bothered by being related to Casey Anthony.
How do you mean "bothered", TM?

Level 7

Location hidden

#502654 Apr 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
"my amazing daughter"

and

"her hubby"

Hmmm.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502656 Apr 3, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Being an Aunt won't change her most hated Mom status, but if it makes you feel better go ahead and think so...Me knows how "Very Bad" it hurts "you" that Casey has NO CHA-CHING , and she must hide only eating chicken wings --supplied by some old guy she blows for room and board.....
That's gotta hurt you real bad.....
Hug the babies, if you can remember....
First of all, I didn't write the article, I merely posted it.

Second of all, to the post you replied to, I pointed out the different adjectives used to describe "her amazing daughter" as opposed to "her hubby", written by her mother, according to RadarOnline.

So your comment makes no sense, whatsoever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Teaman 1,144,213
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min IBdaMann 48,593
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,031
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 96,566
Attorney, former GOP candidate Deon Long disbarred 10 hr the circus is in ... 1
Bush Family skims one % from Domestic Violence ... 10 hr shamefully 6
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 17 hr LizW 70,529
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance