CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,318)

Showing posts 466,341 - 466,360 of478,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Which one is she?

Certainly not the one in the cameo:

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/articles...

Their eye shape is as different as night and day.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

On the cellphone log I also notice calls associated to the 321 areas code, which is assinged to Brevard County, particularly one July 16, 2008 at 00:02 (just after midnight).

Who did Casey Anthony know how lived in Brevard County?

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz158/samu...

In the docs it is written that Jesse got a call from "Jeff" who informed him that Caylee was missing, and "Jeff" told him the number appearing on the call display was Casey's cellphone but it was the police officer dialling from her contact list, so that's the number Jesse also called Officer Hosey to find out more information as well....iirc. But the call at 00:05 is outgoing, not incoming. hmmmmm....something is not right.

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
There is a post dated Tuesday, June 10, 2008 down the page a bit further ( http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum... ), posts 1 & 12 on the page are the ones I find are the strange ones that may relate in a roundabout manner.(Why has Casey Anthony been secretive to the point of lying about where she really works? Could she be a burglar/thief...Not something she'd actually like to admit to the police, I'd truly suspect).
Could Casey Marie Anthony (an alleged thief according to many friends listed in the police arrest report located at: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/Casey-Anth... ), have actually committed the robbery/burglary of the office of that actual blogging/posting "Zenaida Gonzalez" and therefore remembers the name all too well?
As an IT tech myself, I can tell you a stolen computer would have the real owners name all over it, as did the office door according to the post by Zenaida Gonzalez. I find the date of the robbery (on or about June 9th, 2008 as described by the posting Zenaida Gonzalez, and the last known date of Caylee Anthony being known to be last seen of June 9th, 2008), a huge coincidence....Food for thought. But this info should be investigated further as to possible prints, etc left behind (possibly collected by authorities in the robbery/burglary?), in the office robbery as relates to the Mother/Suspect/arrested and in custody defendant in my opinion.
I know you may not have linked 1 to the other...But is it possible they are actually linked? Same State 2 different crimes...or even 1 crime, 2 circumstances leading to a huge cover-up because Caylee Anthony may have been/was hurt while mom was out committing another different crime.
Think about it for just 1 minute. Sure, I'm a CIS buff/fan...But sometimes life does imitate art and this is a huge coincidence...Exhaust all leads till the child is home safe or the truth is otherwise known, I say.
cglrcng.
(In the spirit of full exclosure, I am not a woman or a Mom as the icon above represents (I only saw that after returning to the message after posting it)...I'm an older married man and a Dad of 3 boys. I will not be posting on the site besides this particular thread if and only if responded to). To help find the child, all leads must be exhausted no matter how trivial they may seem as not everything meets the eye in all cases such as these.
I just looked it up on Yahoo Maps. Orlando, FL (where she lives) to Brevard County, FL (where I assume you live based on this web page and the local news link above), is only 53.5 miles center to center and less than an hours drive (56 minutes according to Yahoo w/ nice direct multiple highways and a borrowed car according to the Grandmother who's car it was she borrowed). Too close to be pure coincidence in my book.
Welcome all new Monkey's!
I am curious if this Zenaida filed a robbery report and if it is public?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...
Do you know if a police report was ever filed?
DianeAx

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Ngracie, I have a question since you've spent a lot more time perusing the docs than I have.
Here is one page of phone records from July 15, 2008:
It appears 954 is a Fort Lauderdale prefix and I notice several calls back or forth to 954, particularly a connecting call at 21:27.
Do you happen to recall who is connected to this case who lived in Fort Lauderdale?
Her "new" friends Amy and JP Chatt for starters.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed. And what of the 10 minute secret phone conversation between Casey Anthony and Piers Morgan which Cheney Mason arranged, thereby Casey voluntarily waived her 5th Amendment right to silence which other attorney's on her team had been protecting her under? Then like many other major events is this case, the phone recording dissipated into thin air!
That was the blue-eyed, babyfaced Cheney Mason, was it not? He's a lousy impersonator!
I remember you, rambler telling me...If what you say is right, that would mean there is a huge scam going on, and everyone courts and all involved...

Reading your latest POSTS today, I'd say that you are indeed CONFIRMING it...re-ashing that robbery in Brevard County back in June 9th 2008...One of the dates Caylee was reported missing..and all them Zaneida Fernandez Gonzales..in the hundreds...

So, who is Mega John Morgan's Client? since 2008?

I will tell you once more....
M&M's Client is the hispanic women I saw with Casey and Caylee
in June 2008 in Moore Haven, Glades County Fl...

Saying that Cheney Mason is an IMPOSTOR on CNN Live..
is quite far fetch...that would be worst than a cover up
implicating CNN's credibility portraying a phoney Mason!

Get a grip rambler...Is it that cold in Alberta ?
Sounds like you got Brain Freeze!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Ngracie, I have a question since you've spent a lot more time perusing the docs than I have.
Here is one page of phone records from July 15, 2008:
It appears 954 is a Fort Lauderdale prefix and I notice several calls back or forth to 954, particularly a connecting call at 21:27.
Do you happen to recall who is connected to this case who lived in Fort Lauderdale?
The area code is meaningless unless you know if it was a land-line vs cell phone.

Iirc, no one in this case was living in Fort Lauderdale during the time in question, but as cell phone numbers are portable, I suspect it might belong to Amy. Also iirc, she had worked on a cruise ship prior to meeting Casey, and it was berthed in Fort Lauderdale.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rambler wrote:
On the cellphone log I also notice calls associated to the 321 areas code, which is assinged to Brevard County, particularly one July 16, 2008 at 00:02 (just after midnight).
Who did Casey Anthony know how lived in Brevard County?
In the docs it is written that Jesse got a call from "Jeff" who informed him that Caylee was missing, and "Jeff" told him the number appearing on the call display was Casey's cellphone but it was the police officer dialling from her contact list, so that's the number Jesse also called Officer Hosey to find out more information as well....iirc. But the call at 00:05 is outgoing, not incoming. hmmmmm....something is not right.
321: Orlando, Cocoa Beach, St. Cloud and central eastern Florida, partial overlay with 407. Also: Exclusive code for Space Coast: Cape Canaveral, Melbourne, Titusville, Cocoa Beach

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Florida_...

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
321: Orlando, Cocoa Beach, St. Cloud and central eastern Florida, partial overlay with 407. Also: Exclusive code for Space Coast: Cape Canaveral, Melbourne, Titusville, Cocoa Beach
That goofball should be glad to talk to you. She talks all day to the people on that Jodi thread and nobody replies ever. It makes no sense why keep posting there if nobody talks to you?

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngrace, you should give your friend Rambler some friendly advice. For some reason Rambler, just posts all the time on the Jodi thread, the one you wanted them to start, but she is rude to all of them there. You should let her know how silly and shallow that makes her look. You all didn't want to be bothered here with the jodi talk and they all left. Why your buddy Ramnut stays over there just makes no sense. Just sayin, maybe you could help that one save some face, if you understand..Some friendly advice.
DianeAx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rambler wrote:
There is a post dated Tuesday, June 10, 2008 down the page a bit further ( http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum... ), posts 1 & 12 on the page are the ones I find are the strange ones that may relate in a roundabout manner.(Why has Casey Anthony been secretive to the point of lying about where she really works? Could she be a burglar/thief...Not something she'd actually like to admit to the police, I'd truly suspect).
Could Casey Marie Anthony (an alleged thief according to many friends listed in the police arrest report located at: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/Casey-Anth... ), have actually committed the robbery/burglary of the office of that actual blogging/posting "Zenaida Gonzalez" and therefore remembers the name all too well?
As an IT tech myself, I can tell you a stolen computer would have the real owners name all over it, as did the office door according to the post by Zenaida Gonzalez. I find the date of the robbery (on or about June 9th, 2008 as described by the posting Zenaida Gonzalez, and the last known date of Caylee Anthony being known to be last seen of June 9th, 2008), a huge coincidence....Food for thought. But this info should be investigated further as to possible prints, etc left behind (possibly collected by authorities in the robbery/burglary?), in the office robbery as relates to the Mother/Suspect/arrested and in custody defendant in my opinion.
I know you may not have linked 1 to the other...But is it possible they are actually linked? Same State 2 different crimes...or even 1 crime, 2 circumstances leading to a huge cover-up because Caylee Anthony may have been/was hurt while mom was out committing another different crime.
Think about it for just 1 minute. Sure, I'm a CIS buff/fan...But sometimes life does imitate art and this is a huge coincidence...Exhaust all leads till the child is home safe or the truth is otherwise known, I say.
cglrcng.
(In the spirit of full exclosure, I am not a woman or a Mom as the icon above represents (I only saw that after returning to the message after posting it)...I'm an older married man and a Dad of 3 boys. I will not be posting on the site besides this particular thread if and only if responded to). To help find the child, all leads must be exhausted no matter how trivial they may seem as not everything meets the eye in all cases such as these.
I just looked it up on Yahoo Maps. Orlando, FL (where she lives) to Brevard County, FL (where I assume you live based on this web page and the local news link above), is only 53.5 miles center to center and less than an hours drive (56 minutes according to Yahoo w/ nice direct multiple highways and a borrowed car according to the Grandmother who's car it was she borrowed). Too close to be pure coincidence in my book.
Welcome all new Monkey's!
I am curious if this Zenaida filed a robbery report and if it is public?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...
IIRC this was also around the time that Derrick " Casanova" Williams released his "I know nothing" YouTube video.

Just a coincidence?

“Silence Is Golden”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Now I remember Nicole Ganguzza was murdered in Blanchard Park on June 9 the same date Casey originally claimed Caylee went missing.

The victim worked as a family counselor and was a graduate student at UCF.

This Zenaida Gonzalez worked as a counselor at UCF and her office was burglarized like one day after the murder.

I had to take a refresher course it has been so long ago.

“Silence Is Golden”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
That goofball should be glad to talk to you. She talks all day to the people on that Jodi thread and nobody replies ever. It makes no sense why keep posting there if nobody talks to you?
Please stop you are disrupting the topic.

tia
Casey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> You are some special kind of sick.
And yet you idolize me.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

fckn_yip_ wrote:
OK, LETs Get all those Hats a talkin, Yip YipLets look alive over here!!! Get to postin to yourselves and givin some Judgits for realism.
Yip Yip Hooray!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngrace, you should give your friend Rambler some friendly advice. For some reason Rambler, just posts all the time on the Jodi thread, the one you wanted them to start, but she is rude to all of them there. You should let her know how silly and shallow that makes her look. You all didn't want to be bothered here with the jodi talk and they all left. Why your buddy Ramnut stays over there just makes no sense. Just sayin, maybe you could help that one save some face, if you understand..Some friendly advice.
This isn't about who can post where or who responds to a post, because they are childish actions that I left far behind when I grew up.

Some people focus on serious things; some people focus on lighter things..........it just depends on what issues matter more to each one's reason for being on these forums.

I have a strong interest in legalities and the justice system and trying to separate facts from fiction; some people are more interested in other things, and that's fine, too. The problems begin when those different types of personalities come together to discuss a common topic on a blog/thread/forum. In real life, we all tend to surround ourselves with like thinkers/like personalities and as a result of those kindred associations we tend to agree with each other more often.

I don't endorse hecklers and try to avoid them as much as possible, but we all reach our breaking points sooner or later. Rambler obviously has a very complex mind, and her focus is on solving issues she doesn't have answers to. There's nothing wrong with that, if it doesn't digress into being mean just for the sake of being mean, but hey, some people like to create problems for some reason or other. And when she (or anyone else)does that, I give it short shrift, especially when it interrupts the flow of conversation,(which could be the obvious point).

So leave me out of this, please......I'm just here for the most part, to have a discussion about some very serious/important matters surrounding Casey Anthony, as I have been since the very beginning.

:)

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know if a police report was ever filed?
No I don't but since the person made the theft publicly known, it would seem very suspicious if it wasn't reported....considering the name.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Her "new" friends Amy and JP Chatt for starters.
Yeah, that was likely the cover story, not that it was ever factual.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you, rambler telling me...If what you say is right, that would mean there is a huge scam going on, and everyone courts and all involved...
Reading your latest POSTS today, I'd say that you are indeed CONFIRMING it...re-ashing that robbery in Brevard County back in June 9th 2008...One of the dates Caylee was reported missing..and all them Zaneida Fernandez Gonzales..in the hundreds...
So, who is Mega John Morgan's Client? since 2008?
I will tell you once more....
M&M's Client is the hispanic women I saw with Casey and Caylee
in June 2008 in Moore Haven, Glades County Fl...
Saying that Cheney Mason is an IMPOSTOR on CNN Live..
is quite far fetch...that would be worst than a cover up
implicating CNN's credibility portraying a phoney Mason!
Get a grip rambler...Is it that cold in Alberta ?
Sounds like you got Brain Freeze!
You ever heard of England's phonehacking scandal? I imagine before the story broke anyone who mentioned the possibility of such a scandal was politely advised to get their head thawed out. Considering Piers Morgan's involvement to the Mirror scandal, I still say it's surprising CNN hired him....and personally, there's something about him....I admit I'm not a fan of his show. I've only watched it a half-dozen times but it leaves me with an unpleasant feeling, but I used to often watch LKL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_Internation...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The area code is meaningless unless you know if it was a land-line vs cell phone.
Iirc, no one in this case was living in Fort Lauderdale during the time in question, but as cell phone numbers are portable, I suspect it might belong to Amy. Also iirc, she had worked on a cruise ship prior to meeting Casey, and it was berthed in Fort Lauderdale.
What about Maria Kissh?

She lived somewhere else, as I recall.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, and I'm still mulling over this. Way to odd Jesse name-drops "Jeff" calling him, then nothing.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 466,341 - 466,360 of478,173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Eleanor Beaver 1,033,008
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr RaceCityUsa 11,782
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr RaceCityUsa 26,722
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr RaceCityUsa 8,921
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr RaceCityUsa 11,831
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr RaceCityUsa 16,902
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Spooky Mulder 17,320
•••
•••