CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,316)

Showing posts 466,301 - 466,320 of478,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent question! It certainly could be interpreted that yes, National Enquirer was able to put forth a convincing argument toward what he did to Caylee in a Human Sacrifical ritual....
Which is very puzzling why the media isn't reporting on it.
So you are saying that Grund killed Caylee in a human sacrifice? Some of us still have contact with Jesse and Richard Grund, interesting that you would blatantly come out and 'directly" accuse him of that.

“BEAR”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Scrams accuses him of that at least once a day.

She's always trying for a reaction from others.

Everyone knows Casey killed her own child Caylee and got away with it.

Level 2

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I've never claimed to be a lawyer, but how many times has ngracie and others written on this very thread that George Anthony should have filed a civil suit in order to "clear his name" and they go to insinuate because he didn't, that somehow is "proof" he was guilty - even though GA was defended by The State who gave him the opportunity to declare his innocence under oath on the witness stand
On the other hand, Richard Grund did not "clear himself" on the witness stand however he indeed filed a civil suit against the National Enquirer to clear his name, and if he loses his appeal that tells me his name wasn't cleared and my theory as to his involvement as Grand-Poppa was right all along.
You make no sense what so ever, nothing has changed here. Where did everyone go?????? It is nice to see that people moved on_. Whats your problem and why are you still here going over 2008 stuff?

Level 2

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
Scrams accuses him of that at least once a day.
She's always trying for a reaction from others.
Everyone knows Casey killed her own child Caylee and got away with it.
Really, once a day! You would think if any of the Grunds read that stuff they would do something about it.. My guess is, either they never read here, or, they just don't care about some "NOBOODY" here on Topix talking smack about them.
They probably have no idea this little punk even exists.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
"One of Anthony's attorneys, Andy Chmelir, told the media that Casey is distraught she can't pay her legal fees.
But we're living in a world where a New York publisher would be willing to pay seven figures for her life story, officially making the world we're living in the worst."
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2013/0...
Yes, what a Doomsday this bankruptcy has led to!
Get a job & quit whining.

“BEAR”

Level 8

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, once a day! You would think if any of the Grunds read that stuff they would do something about it.. My guess is, either they never read here, or, they just don't care about some "NOBOODY" here on Topix talking smack about them.
They probably have no idea this little punk even exists.
I don't think they bother with her as she is known to suffer from mental disease.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent question! It certainly could be interpreted that yes, National Enquirer was able to put forth a convincing argument toward what he did to Caylee in a Human Sacrifical ritual....
Which is very puzzling why the media isn't reporting on it.
That's because what the Reverend did to Caylee in a Human Sacrificial Ritual is interpreted as "KIDNAPPING" the child
from it's Mommy to punish her in HIS INSANE RELIGIOUS BELIEFS...

And you Rambler is PUZZLED why Nancy Grace AVOIDED reporting it???
for the past 5 years? Finding Caylee was NEVER an OPTION!

****CLUE---> Go check Queen Grace's Bank account...

Gimmy a break rambler..Stop playing S T U P I D!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
The bankruptcy court will have nothing to do with the Criminal case. Casey is the the killer, the world knows that. The others had nothing to do with Casey or the killing, other than trying to garner a little fame. It worked ! Look at all the talk about them on this forum. Not many people had heard of any of these characters until Casey killed her child.
They all claim to be best friends now. Guess friendship can develop in 4 years.
If the bankcruptcy case has nothing to do with the criminal case..
then WHY is the $800K delemma sweated from the CRIMINAL CASE?
And why selling her LIFE STORY would pay the debt?

The Federal Bankcruptcy has EVERYTHING to do with The Mickey Mouse 9th TV Reality Court Drama Show..
Even Jeff Ashton made $2 Million
with his Lifetime Movie Prosecuting Casey Anthony...
Jose and Nancy Grace also made a Nest for themselves..
Including Mom and Pop Anthony with Caylee's Funds.
Forget about The Reverend's Grundy Scam artistic Sacrificial Ritual..Show's OVER !!!

And if Casey herself had any "Illuminati Role in the 9th TV Reality
Court Drama Show"...Behind the scene, along with Morgan's Zaneida..she may find herself back behind bars for over 30 years...WITH Zaneida!....and that's a FACT!

Federal Courts don't care for Mini Mouse's Health, Whealth and Happiness!

But I still Wish Casey a Very Happy Birthday Today! and Wishing her the Best...

Only Time will tell...Karma has a way of sneaking in when you least expect it...Nancy Grace calls it "BOMSHELL TONIGHT"!
Remember that!
PTSD

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that Grund killed Caylee in a human sacrifice?
They wouldn't have to "prove it beyond a reasonable doubt", like the State does in a criminal trial.

A civil suit only requires a
preponderence of evidence.
A 51% likelihood.

If the Rev. LOOSES the suit in which he claims he was wrongly accused of killing Caylee in a human sacrifice ritual -- then I think the 51% becomes established by default.

By virtue of loosing, he reinforces what he claims was the original accusation.
PTSD

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it might be proven his legal name is not Richard Grund at all, therefore the reputation of an alias cannot be damaged. If so, who is he?
Satan?

Level 2

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

PTSD wrote:
<quoted text>
They wouldn't have to "prove it beyond a reasonable doubt", like the State does in a criminal trial.
A civil suit only requires a
preponderence of evidence.
A 51% likelihood.
If the Rev. LOOSES the suit in which he claims he was wrongly accused of killing Caylee in a human sacrifice ritual -- then I think the 51% becomes established by default.
By virtue of loosing, he reinforces what he claims was the original accusation.
So basically you are just playing games. I don't play games so move along and make sure to close the door behind you to the padded room.
PTSD

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Something else I noticed regarding early-on involvement of the FBI.......
I added it to the Grund thread, because, frankly I believe it will eventually connect.
:-)
Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton
Page 122
(Leading up to this JA writes about investigators following up on hearsay tips from neighbours and coworkers .)
From all that we'd seen of their interactions and heard from those around Cindy, it was unlikely that she would ever admit the unvarnished truth about Casey. It was a lethally toxic codependent relationship. One person was skilled at lying to others, while the other was skilled at lying to herself.(????)
Throughout all these interviews and developments, our office was regularly updated on the investigation during frequent meetings with members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office AND THE FBI. THE FBI HAD BECOME INVOLVED IN THE CASE EARLY ON WHEN CAYLEE WAS REPORTED AS MISSING, AND THEY CONTINUED TO OFFER THEIR SUPPORT AS THE INVESTIGATION SHIFTED FOCUS.
As far as the official storyline, the investigation never "shifted focus" from anyone to someone else because Casey was charged with lying within 24 hours of Cindy calling 911.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TU...
The continued support of the FBI is what won Casey's acquittal.
PTSD

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The trail that Richard Grund has left all over the Internet about humans becoming physically overtaken by Satan in some major worldly battle pertaining to god versus the devil AND if it's established he also had an ongoing relationship with Casey and Caylee and lied about that -- each would be very compelling proof of responsibility in a civil court case IMO.
I know if I was on the jury, I could conceivably find him liable of the civil charge.
Jesse too, for that matter.

“BEAR”

Level 8

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Dayz did your Birthday thread go bye-bye?

Oh, so sad.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
Dayz did your Birthday thread go bye-bye?
Oh, so sad.
Depends on who you ask.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

PTSD wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan?
It's worth considering since he proclaims to have inside knowledge.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

PTSD wrote:
<quoted text>
I know if I was on the jury, I could conceivably find him liable of the civil charge.
Jesse too, for that matter.
Jesse not so much, IMO. If Casey was intentionally framed for murder by the Rev, then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the reason behind the Rev's public allegations of "fabrication of reasonable doubt" blaming Jesse, or the reason he was later enraged at Jose Baez for his lack of cooperation.

It would seem reasonable to me the likely scenario was both Jesse and Casey were intended to be convicted, because Jesse wasn't a good minion heeding to his beckoning. I see Jesse Grund (or whatever is his name) to be the still unknown hero.....

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

(((((( GF ))))))) There you be. I'm glad to see you back. Did the link for the Jodi Arias case work for you? Have you been watching the trial everyday?
Did you know about the case before it went to trial? I had never heard of it. I watched a few Nancy Grace weekend recaps and all the butt stories got too much for me and I got sick of it all. That Jodi seems like a real whack-job. I must keep missing the self defense part of the story. Last I knew the guy was in the shower, I'm just not seeing where self defense comes into play.

Anyways..........

Did I tell you someone drive thru the windows at our local dollar store around Christmas time? They ended up having to board up most of the front of the store.
Have you run across any good deals lately?

Are you using your pool yet or is it too chilly?

Oh and Noah got his drivers permit. It's been like going on one wild carnival ride after another.
Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you are just playing games. I don't play games so move along and make sure to close the door behind you to the padded room.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

July 30, 2008

King: And you're saying the authorities are not looking for that baby sitter and the child?

Anthony: Well, let me tell you why I say that. It's because they told us there was one person in central Florida with that name. In fact, there's nine in central Florida. I just got a phone call on my way here that there's four in Fort Lauderdale and my daughter said that this girl had a Fort Lauderdale number and has connections in Fort Lauderdale and New York and New Jersey.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/30/caylee.gr...

Interesting how any connection with Caylee and Fort Lauderdale over time has gotten erased.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Missing June 9, 2008 NOT June 16, 2008.........guess the altered date was but a fabrication, eh? But of course, that's why the trial was all A Big Show!

Orange County Sheriff's Office
September 13, 2008 -Missing Person

Caylee Marie Anthony
Height: 3'00" Weight:
Hair: Brown Eyes:
Last Seen Wearing:

Missing Since: June 09, 2008

Additional Information: On June 09, 2008, Caylee's mother Casey dropped her off at a friends house located at 2863 South Conway Road, Sawgrass Apartment. Casey has since lost contact with her friend and believes they have taken off with Caylee. According to Casey, there has been phone contact, however no one will disclose Caylee's location. Please contact the Orange County Sheriff's Office........

Case Number: 08-069208

http://web.archive.org/web/20080913021002/htt...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 466,301 - 466,320 of478,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
3 word game (Jan '11) 4 min Honest Babe 13,319
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min DDDD-25 43,188
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,037,734
hat changing trolls 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 6
Today is International Menís Day 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 3
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Sami 95,942
Review: Apple Academy (Jul '09) 2 hr morales 56
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••