Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you idolize me.
Who are you?

Please...
Don't be so stupid and say "casey" you dummy!...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever heard of England's phonehacking scandal? I imagine before the story broke anyone who mentioned the possibility of such a scandal was politely advised to get their head thawed out. Considering Piers Morgan's involvement to the Mirror scandal, I still say it's surprising CNN hired him....and personally, there's something about him....I admit I'm not a fan of his show. I've only watched it a half-dozen times but it leaves me with an unpleasant feeling, but I used to often watch LKL.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_Internation...
Yes, I remember, but I also remember Cheney Mason's VOICE was
indeed Cheney Mason's Voice! And again., how deep can it get...given that Larry King Live interviewed George and Cindy when ABC NEWS broadcasted Caylee's remains were found LIVE (BEFORE ANY FORENSIC EXAMINATION) same day December 11th 2008...

Then...Pierce Morgan moved in...and who first broadcasted Caylee's FACE and Name " Florida Missing Child Caylee Marie Anthony"? CNN on July 21st 2008...and Nancy Grace jumped in for the LONG RUN...
till she competed on DWTStars has a Devil in 2011...

The unpleasant feeling you have of Pierce Morgan...I beleive, is that you know,the tables were turning when Mason went on his show...YET Jose Baez CANCELLED his appearance afterward..

I am sending my Collection of Florida Official Letters to the Clerk of the Federal Court in Tampa before the 9th of April hearing..If you or NGrace have any other suggerstions to get to the bottom of this delemma..I'm all ear!

It should help Casey get out of that Catch 22 and get the State in a Catch 88.. A little dose of Reality should help restore Justice in Florida!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2008, she lived in Kissimmee. Here's her LE interview transcript if you want to check it out.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_tran...
Thanks. For some reason I didn't think she lived that close to Orlando....doesn't matter.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Tip 46 in the documents?
Seriously if her last name was Torres or Cruz it should be written in the book of wierd.
You probably already know this but I read Nicole Ganguzza was originally from Clifton NJ also the back of a broken cell phone was found by her body and a baseball cap.
It was raining the day she was murdered and a cap is perfect to wear because it keeps the hair out of your face it helps with long hair because you can unsnap the plastic on the back of the cap.
I wonder if Casey ever jogged the trail in Blanchard park.
That's interesting. Yes, I always figured if Casey is innocent of Caylee's murder, it wasn't intended that she be alive to tell her story, which was why both George and Cindy referred to jail as "safe" for her, when she was first arrested.

Tip 46 involves a video which was obtained of a man with black hair in an Autozone store with a little girl who looked like Caylee, but after the date Casey and Caylee left home got pushed a week later that and other tips for the period between June 9th and June 15th became redundant because of the new date.

The other death that remotely connects to this case, through Mark Nejame's intervention at least, is the 2008 New Years Eve death of Nicole Hammond. There's indication witnesses heard fighting, blood was found inside the hotel room, the boyfriend get charged with 2nd degree murder - then MN steps in, charges are dropped and it was ruled the woman committed suicide by jumping off the 16tth fl balcony.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-05-1...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I remember, but I also remember Cheney Mason's VOICE was
indeed Cheney Mason's Voice! And again., how deep can it get...given that Larry King Live interviewed George and Cindy when ABC NEWS broadcasted Caylee's remains were found LIVE (BEFORE ANY FORENSIC EXAMINATION) same day December 11th 2008...
Then...Pierce Morgan moved in...and who first broadcasted Caylee's FACE and Name " Florida Missing Child Caylee Marie Anthony"? CNN on July 21st 2008...and Nancy Grace jumped in for the LONG RUN...
till she competed on DWTStars has a Devil in 2011...
The unpleasant feeling you have of Pierce Morgan...I beleive, is that you know,the tables were turning when Mason went on his show...YET Jose Baez CANCELLED his appearance afterward..
I am sending my Collection of Florida Official Letters to the Clerk of the Federal Court in Tampa before the 9th of April hearing..If you or NGrace have any other suggerstions to get to the bottom of this delemma..I'm all ear!
It should help Casey get out of that Catch 22 and get the State in a Catch 88.. A little dose of Reality should help restore Justice in Florida!
In today's world of technology, there are all sorts of audio mouthpieces which can change the tone of sound bytes coming out of someone's mouth. Although I realize the media plays a great role in influencing public opinion, you will notice surveys which indicate a great percentage does not trust the media, like me.

The reason I became to distrust the Cheney Mason imposter - other than the camera zoomed onto his blue eyes - and other pics of him reveal his eyes are brown - you will find a published article in Orlando Magazine where he out and out spoke about a person impostering him. The other reason is suddenly CM became a hero to the Casey-haters when he began to publicly describe the fear and misery Casey was living, after her acquittal.

As far as media happenings in general - since there is no law of perjury governing who says what, I see it as nothing more than part of the game. It doesn't bother me that I can't believe everything, anymore than we all have some people in our lives who might be nice enough, but not everything they say can be trusted for whatever reason. Such is life.

However I do see the sense in Jose Baez's comment regarding the defense going WITH the flow. In a sense it's an adaption of the rule of karma and the natural element of balance, and things have a way of working out so that goodness prevails. Interestingly enough, the same psychological theory applies in dealing with psychopaths, who thrive on the game of deception. Therefore it seems logical dark forces are also beaten is by others playing the same deception game with them.

I'm merely an observer, I'm not in the game, however what might be behind it is truly fascinating. I'm seeing imagionary thumbs-up, which is good. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

More on impostors -

Presumed Guity
Page 272

"There were numerous people who claimed to be on the defense team who really weren't, but I'm not going to write about them. The list of imposters involved with this case is already too long."
Who he mentions in the book-

- himself
- Linda Kenney Baden
- Todd Macaluso (who he nicknamed Macko Wacko, great sense of honor)
- Andrea Lyon
- Cheney Mason
- Dorothy (but not by any last name)
- Ann Finnell
- Michelle Medina (his right-hand woman in the firm, and unsung hero of the case)
- William Slabaugh
- and numerous times earlier Gabriel Adam was mentioned

Aside from who is missing from the list, for example Jose Garcia who's name was cloesly connected early on, that "the list of importers involved in this case is already too long" suggests the possibility of any of the above mentioned people have also been impersonated.

I might add, on the topic of impersonation, it's become commonplace on this very thread, sometimes very obvious and sometimes not as. How stupid is that, that an anonymous poster would be interested in impersonating another anonymous poster involving mere discussion of a criminal case? Over time, Casey, Jose Baez, Jesse and Richard Grund and others have all graced us with their presence. That says to me these same people do not have a life of their own -- pretending to be someone they're not has become so routine to them that boundaries as to what's right and wrong virtually do not exist.

"A time will come when the whole world will go mad. And to anyone who is not mad they will say:'You are mad, for you are not like us.'" - St. Anthony the Great (attributed to)
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

so basically....casey has managed to slither away again....she wont have to pay for ruining someones name, she gets to live rent free, pays no bills, yea id say she got away with it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Brevard County --

Casey Anthony spotted in Brevard County, with legal team
Posted: 9:50 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013

Details were released about what Casey Anthony has been doing since she was acquitted of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Reports show Anthony reconciled with her father, who has been paying for her to live in Cape Canaveral.

Anthony, 26, was photographed by a Phoenix television station with her legal team and reading a book on the beach.

Casey filed for bankruptcy on Friday.

Her attorney, Charles Greene, said she isn't looking to make money off of her story.

"It's not something that she's looking to capitalize on. This is still a very, very sad saga," said Greene.

Casey is also at the center of three civil lawsuits.

WFTV found out the bankruptcy filing would stall the lawsuits, and, a federal judge instead of a jury could decide if the suits are legitimate.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-ant...

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stupid and say anything. UN-fortunately you always forget that rule dumbass.
And YOU are???
Jose Baez???
Matt Morgan???
Charly Greene???
Leonad Padilla???
Cobra???

You --> Who=fckn_yip_" whoever you are .,
can stuff the Florida Sun where it don't Shine!

I am sending a "Writ of Habeas Corpus" Certified Mail
with every exhibits I have to the
Federal Clerk of the US.Bankcruptcy Court...
Middle District of Florida
Bankcruptcy Judge K.Rodney May
Courtroom 9B
Case: 13-00922-8M7
Casey Marie Anthony...
No later than this Monday March 23rd 2013..
in regard to Doc #33 and Doc#34
So Judge May can review it before the hearing
set for April 9th 2013..

Have a nice weekend...Got to go..
Got a Writ to prepare...

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

pun wrote:
<quoted text>
look at the bottom of this page below in the forum lead board and u will find it. it is still there
No, it isn't.
It was removed the same day he started it.

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
Dayz did your Birthday thread go bye-bye?
Oh, so sad.
Yes, his Happy Birthday to babykiller casey was removed the same day it was put up, must not have met Topix TOS.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU are???
Jose Baez???
Matt Morgan???
Charly Greene???
Leonad Padilla???
Cobra???
You --> Who=fckn_yip_" whoever you are .,
can stuff the Florida Sun where it don't Shine!
I am sending a "Writ of Habeas Corpus" Certified Mail
with every exhibits I have to the
Federal Clerk of the US.Bankcruptcy Court...
Middle District of Florida
Bankcruptcy Judge K.Rodney May
Courtroom 9B
Case: 13-00922-8M7
Casey Marie Anthony...
No later than this Monday March 23rd 2013..
in regard to Doc #33 and Doc#34
So Judge May can review it before the hearing
set for April 9th 2013..
Have a nice weekend...Got to go..
Got a Writ to prepare...
You better be careful - didn't you learn anything from your nutty friend Joy Wray? They just might baker act you too! After almost 5 years of your rants and crazy letters I think it can be determine that you are stalking and harassing officials and slander many people. You really need to see a mental health professional and get help.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Here's Jeff's new position on people who commit perjury..........is the operative word in his new approach, "provable"?

Commenting on today's arrest of Ex-Windermere police chief Daniel Saylor:

“Provable perjury cases will be filed by this office and pursued with vigor. Should Mr. Saylor be convicted in this case, we will be seeking a sentence of imprisonment from the court as a warning to all that perjury will not be tolerated by this office."- Jeff Ashton
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ngrace wrote:
Here's Jeff's new position on people who commit perjury..........is the operative word in his new approach, "provable"?
“Provable perjury cases will be filed by this office and pursued with vigor. Should Mr. Saylor be convicted in this case, we will be seeking a sentence of imprisonment from the court as a warning to all that perjury will not be tolerated by this office."- Jeff Ashton
Why dont you ask all your a-hole friends to come back and post with you instead of screwing up a descent thread
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ngrace wrote:
Did you notice the news report from January which I posted above #502377?

Considering the recent emphasis on The Property involved in the bankruptcy, I wondered if anything in that article caught your keen eye.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you ask all your a-hole friends to come back and post with you instead of screwing up a descent thread
What are you talking about, T-REX?
DianeAx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
Wow, only perjury?!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

pun in wrote:
<quoted text>
good for him. no one should lie under oath EVER.
And that's a FACT!!!!

Lying under oath is punishable by One year in prison!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Brevard County --
Casey Anthony spotted in Brevard County, with legal team
Posted: 9:50 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013
Details were released about what Casey Anthony has been doing since she was acquitted of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
Reports show Anthony reconciled with her father, who has been paying for her to live in Cape Canaveral.
Anthony, 26, was photographed by a Phoenix television station with her legal team and reading a book on the beach.
Casey filed for bankruptcy on Friday.
Her attorney, Charles Greene, said she isn't looking to make money off of her story.
"It's not something that she's looking to capitalize on. This is still a very, very sad saga," said Greene.
Casey is also at the center of three civil lawsuits.
WFTV found out the bankruptcy filing would stall the lawsuits, and, a federal judge instead of a jury could decide if the suits are legitimate.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-ant...
Casey doesn't want to make money off her story...
It's not something that she's looking to capitalize on...

But it is imperative to find out WHY the State CAPITALIZED
on her court case and name..Especially, the Prosecutor, Jeff
Ashton selling his movie rights to Lifetime for $2 Millions..
by LOOSING the Case...and being CHARGED $800K while incarcerated
for 3 long years in OC Jail..How is she suppose to pay the debt,
created by THEM allowing the Sensationalism and Jose Baez waiting
4 years to say Caylee Drowned June 16th 2008??? Denied by George, Acquited..Case Closed..when No One even care about CAYLEE anymore after making Billions when the whole Story started by the Lead Detective Yuri Melich calling her a LIAR case closed...and the Florida Grand Jury Indicting Casey on Capital Murder,without a body ... on Yuri's word ...Hello Florida...Why is the Fla Grand Jury EVIDENCE still Sealed..Did the State of Florida issued a
Certified Florida Death Certificate (with the Florida Seal)in
(Caylee M. Anthony) or Caylee Marie Anthony born August 9th 2005
after Dr.G's shody autopsie? Produce the body!

If Charles Greene is negociating Casey's "Property" for
Protection covering up the Truth...What does it say of
the grave injustices of all THOSE IMPOSTERS who banked on
Caylee and now disregarding she is a HUMAN BEING!

Who cares about Caylee Now??? Nancy? Jeff? Jose?

Follow the Money...How Much for Casey's Silence?

Didn't Cheney Mason say..Casey said..Let's keep fighting..
We'll go to the Florida Supreme Court if we have too..and
Casey will be exonorated! Remember this?

Have a good night..

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes that's right. It was the same person who blogged as who worked in Orlando, office robbed. Then Casey also claimed she filed a report for her stolen phone....
And Nicole Ganguzza was newly married, her maiden name was either Torres iirc, the same as Kio Marie.(If not Torres, it was Cruz).
I recall wondering, as Casey also jogged, if the wrong person got hit and moving the date forward a week partially skewered the focus on that and other happenings - tip 46 for example.
So many odd twists......
I don't know how to find old police reports but there is a Zaneida Gonzalez___ who works or worked at UCF.
Someone could have found her name and started an internet rumor of a break in?

Here is the site----------
Reporting on UCF

Guidelines, Media Contacts And More

News & Information is the primary media and public relations office for the University of Central Florida.
http://today.ucf.edu/reporting-on-ucf/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Brian_G 46,241
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr LRS 1,098,672
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Lexus1985 11,918
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Lexus1985 26,864
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Lexus1985 2,491
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr Lexus1985 1,045
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Lexus1985 9,042
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr LizW 70,451

Search the Orlando Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs