Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502566 Apr 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's committing bankruptcy fraud for the debtor to hide, transfer, or gives away the title of Property.
Casey was found NOT Guilty of murdering Caylee...
But the Media contradict the Court's ruling...

The case is over with...

The Media and the Court refuses to Turn the page...
The Prosecution failed not only to prove Casey
murdered Caylee but also failed to locate Caylee!

What PROPERTY did Casey hid., transfer or give away?
Caylee's Birth Right's ?

I recall Judge Perry asking Casey..before the Trial.,
after the Jury selection., If she accepted the fact
that Caylee was dead...Casey said "YES" therefore,a
Motion was handed to Judge Perry with Casey's signature,
Jose Baez's signature and Linda Drane Burdick signature..

I have no doubt when Casey was released on July 17th 2011,
the child arriving at the Orlando Executive Airport 45 minutes
later was indeed Caylee returned to her mother...Casey Anthony.

Many people did confirmed they seen the 9-11 second
footage aired on HLN the night Casey was released..
and this video vanished has fast as
Caylee vanished in 2008...

True or false?
Trustee:Stephen L Meininger is an attorney for HLN?
That's one Big Can of Worms the US Bankcrutcy court needs to OPEN!

In Retrospect...Why did the Court and the Media LIED?
Where is Caylee Marie Anthony? Up for Auction has "Property"?

Read the fine lines...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502567 Apr 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Judge Perry -
"Since then, he's been re-elected an unprecedented nine times as chief judge with this term ending in 2015. This is a testament to the high regard in which he is held by his peers."
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
Ngracie, what happened in your State with what was earlier reported about the bill being passed, putting a lid on the maximum terms judges could serve?
The Florida Supreme Court delayed the implementation of term limits until February 1, 2015,@ 12:01 AM.

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#502568 Apr 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

You forgot to add "APRIL FOOLS! "

Level 7

Location hidden

#502569 Apr 1, 2013
The BK hearing originally scheduled for 9:30AM, April 9th, has changed to 2:00PM.

No other matters scheduled for remainder of day.

No Objection to Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures has been filed.

04/09/2013 @02:00PM 13-00922-8M7

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

*1 - Motion for 2004 Examination of the Debtor by Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#32 and Objection by the Debtor, Doc #33

*2 - Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures. Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger, Doc #34

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502570 Apr 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Caylee's Birth Right's ?
I dunno what Property the trustee intends to auction, but it was obviously disclosed in the bankruptcy documents or the Trustee wouldn't be looking to dispose of it so quickly. It's also possible ZFG filed a lien on The Property as a result of winning the civil suit, and that's also why her attorneys have an interest in its sale.

But ngracie is of the opinion Casey's history is up for auction to the highest bidder and her memories will essentially become erased from reality - someone else will own her past. This might make some sense only if Casey were dead and legal rights as to who controls her estate were in question.....otherwise I can only question the sanity of anyone who seriously believes any living person's past can be owned by another person. Only in fantasy.....

Whatever, I suppose in that way Casey can legally say, like Schultz of Hogan's Heros "I know nothing" regarding any further legal matters.

Pssssttt.....and what of where Casey was the night of June 9th, 2008 -- the last day she claims Caylee disappeared? Even before the "last seen" date was moved forward to June 16th, there was a lot of smoke and mirrors spewing forth to shield what occurred on that date. Odd, if June 9th wasn't at all significant, eh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502571 Apr 1, 2013
ngrace wrote:
No Objection to Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures has been filed.
LOL

Level 7

Location hidden

#502572 Apr 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey was found NOT Guilty of murdering Caylee...
But the Media contradict the Court's ruling...
The case is over with...
The Media and the Court refuses to Turn the page...
The Prosecution failed not only to prove Casey
murdered Caylee but also failed to locate Caylee!
Caylee's Birth Right's ?
I recall Judge Perry asking Casey..before the Trial.,
after the Jury selection., If she accepted the fact
that Caylee was dead...Casey said "YES" therefore,a
Motion was handed to Judge Perry with Casey's signature,
Jose Baez's signature and Linda Drane Burdick signature..
True or false?
Trustee:Stephen L Meininger is an attorney for HLN?
That's one Big Can of Worms the US Bankcrutcy court needs to OPEN!
In Retrospect...Why did the Court and the Media LIED?
Where is Caylee Marie Anthony? Up for Auction has "Property"?
Read the fine lines...
Sorry, MurphyLaw, but the "property" up for auction is Casey's right to sell her story.

The BK trustee can do this and if no other person places a higher bid, these rights will go for the $10K offered by James Schroder of Boynton Beach, FL.

My question is, who is James Schroder......friend or foe?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502573 Apr 1, 2013
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#502574 Apr 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno what Property the trustee intends to auction, but it was obviously disclosed in the bankruptcy documents or the Trustee wouldn't be looking to dispose of it so quickly.
The motion says there has already been one written offer for the rights to Anthony's story for $10,000 from someone named James M. Schober. He wants to buy the rights to prevent Anthony from selling her story, according to the filing.

"Mr. Schober's stated intention is to acquire the Property in order to prevent Ms. Anthony or others from publishing or profiting from her story in the future, and therefore his offer is not subject to any contingency based upon the cooperation or promise of cooperation from Ms. Anthony," the motion said.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502575 Apr 1, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is, who is James Schroder......friend or foe?
Back in the days when you were the original grace posting here, before you were stripped of all memory of what aspects of this case interested you, I noticed you had good knowledge of the court system.

It really doesn't matter who "James Schroder" is - if he's a real person - as much as how ANYONE got wind that Property of some nature would be eligible for future auction, based on the documents posted on the media website where no such eligible asset was disclosed.

The failure to disclose ASSETS is bankruptcy FRAUD, and the fact that Casey's attorneys are not contesting the auction of The Property - which proves Casey knowingly committed bankruptcy fraud - is further proof the entire "selling of Casey's story rights" is nothing more than pie-in-the-sky total nonsense.

However it is a fascinating example of how outrageous a story can be invented by fabricators, when cornered.

It continues to remind me of the kingdom and "The Emperor Wears No Clothes". LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502576 Apr 1, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
The motion says there has already been one written offer for the rights to Anthony's story for $10,000 from someone named James M. Schober. He wants to buy the rights to prevent Anthony from selling her story, according to the filing.
"Mr. Schober's stated intention is to acquire the Property in order to prevent Ms. Anthony or others from publishing or profiting from her story in the future, and therefore his offer is not subject to any contingency based upon the cooperation or promise of cooperation from Ms. Anthony," the motion said.
There's no shortage of fictitious documents appearing to be legal filings floating around the Internet in regards to the case.

What's one more?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502577 Apr 1, 2013
Case Docket

Case Number: 4D12-1880

Final Civil Other Notice from Palm Beach County

RICHARD GRUND vs. AMERICAN MEDIA, INC., etc.,

Lower Tribunal Case(s): 502011CA015526

05/14/2013
Oral Argument Date Set

My, this ought it be interesting.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502578 Apr 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in the days when you were the original grace posting here, before you were stripped of all memory of what aspects of this case interested you, I noticed you had good knowledge of the court system.
It really doesn't matter who "James Schroder" is - if he's a real person - as much as how ANYONE got wind that Property of some nature would be eligible for future auction, based on the documents posted on the media website where no such eligible asset was disclosed.
The failure to disclose ASSETS is bankruptcy FRAUD, and the fact that Casey's attorneys are not contesting the auction of The Property - which proves Casey knowingly committed bankruptcy fraud - is further proof the entire "selling of Casey's story rights" is nothing more than pie-in-the-sky total nonsense.
However it is a fascinating example of how outrageous a story can be invented by fabricators, when cornered.
It continues to remind me of the kingdom and "The Emperor Wears No Clothes". LOL
I'm not going to debate again the issue of me being the original ngrace as it's ludacris, regardless of how many times you post it.

But as to your above post, either I am not smart enough to understand your point, or, your point is not clear because this is not a matter of Casey committing BK fraud because she did not list her intangible rights to sell her story as an asset.

Under the bankruptcy code, everything can be monetized, and if it can be monetized, the chapter 7 trustee will liquidate it.

While you appear not to be interested in who this James Schroder is, I find my previous question is still at the crux of the matter, which I wrote about in an earlier post on this site (which you also ridiculed). I think it matters much if he is friend of foe, because his $10K offer to buy her rights in order to prevent her from profiting from her story, is actually a good thing for Casey.

I stand by my earlier post that whoever he is, it looks like the trustee is in fact, doing Casey a favor, even if his motion had no such intent.

If she can't sell her story for profit, there will be nothing for the pending civil cases to collect, adding to the fact that one would have to even assume they would win, which I don't.

I could be wrong, but based upon all of the above, I wouldn't be surprised if the BK judge also denies ZoK's motion to proceed and will toss out all pending civil cases.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502579 Apr 1, 2013
Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal Docket
Case Docket

Case Number: 5D11-2357

Final Criminal Judgment and Sentence Notice from Orange County

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY vs. STATE OF FLORIDA

Lower Tribunal Case(s): 08-CF-15606-A

03/25/2013 Order Deny Rehearing

What's the next next level of appeal? I notice on the Clerk of the Court site the "appeal pending" remains intact.

Frankly, that the hearing was denied at the 5dca level is no surprise as I thought the Motion to Request a Rehearing was totally weird and just plain shoddy. The argument was solely based on the quality of the interrogation conducted at Universal Studios, but the Appeal Court had already tossed the two counts of lying which were relative to it. Therefore it wasn't a valid argument pertaining to anything at all.

When Judge Perry was interviewed on Central Florida Spotlight, he appeared to believe he was going to see Casey Anthony appear before him once again....

The future possibility of a retrial of the two lying charges is another reason the trustee "selling of her story rights so she can't talk" is absolutely ridiculous....uncontested by her "legal team". LOL
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#502580 Apr 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Case Docket
Case Number: 4D12-1880
Final Civil Other Notice from Palm Beach County
RICHARD GRUND vs. AMERICAN MEDIA, INC., etc.,
Lower Tribunal Case(s): 502011CA015526
05/14/2013
Oral Argument Date Set
My, this ought it be interesting.
There's no shortage of fictitious documents appearing to be legal filings floating around the Internet in regards to the case.

What's one more?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#502581 Apr 1, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>

While you appear not to be interested in who this James Schroder is, I find my previous question is still at the crux of the matter, which I wrote about in an earlier post on this site (which you also ridiculed). I think it matters much if he is friend of foe, because his $10K offer to buy her rights in order to prevent her from profiting from her story, is actually a good thing for Casey.
You are spelling it wrong-- I dont want you to get your PTSD in a uproar just because you cant find him. So I will help you out James M. Schober.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502583 Apr 1, 2013
ngrace wrote:
The BK hearing originally scheduled for 9:30AM, April 9th, has changed to 2:00PM.
No other matters scheduled for remainder of day.
04/09/2013 @02:00PM 13-00922-8M7
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER
*1 - Motion for 2004 Examination of the Debtor by Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#32 and Objection by the Debtor, Doc #33
*2 - Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures. Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger, Doc #34
Speaking of April fools, hello Dayz, LOL It's about time you tried to save this UN-godly thread. Thought your PTSD made you forget where you were?

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502584 Apr 1, 2013
No new Anthony news, just figments of peoples imaginations left.. You pitiful people that can't understand why KC didn't make her millions from killing Caylee. This thread just goes to show just how NON-interested anyone is about KC "NO cha-ching" Anthony. Now if you want to talk Jesse, many peeps would return!
James S

United States

#502585 Apr 1, 2013
Hi INF!
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to debate again the issue of me being the original ngrace as it's ludacris, regardless of how many times you post it.
But as to your above post, either I am not smart enough to understand your point, or, your point is not clear because this is not a matter of Casey committing BK fraud because she did not list her intangible rights to sell her story as an asset.
Under the bankruptcy code, everything can be monetized, and if it can be monetized, the chapter 7 trustee will liquidate it.
I stand by my earlier post that whoever he is, it looks like the trustee is in fact, doing Casey a favor, even if his motion had no such intent.
If she can't sell her story for profit, there will be nothing for the pending civil cases to collect, adding to the fact that one would have to even assume they would win, which I don't.
I could be wrong, but based upon all of the above, I wouldn't be surprised if the BK judge also denies ZoK's motion to proceed and will toss out all pending civil cases.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502586 Apr 1, 2013
Judge Belvin Perry - Central Florida Spotlight

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/judge-belvin-...

Judge Perry has been working to protect people from Domestic Violence...interesting considering the "other case".

That "piece of paper"......gosh what an obvious emphasis on those words several times.

at appx 13:00 min.
Judge Perry:
Well, I really don't want to dwell on it or say anything about Ms (Mrs?) Anthony. I have once ah, LAST ACT to perform based upon the 5th District Court of Appeals decision. Ah, vacated two of convictions so I will save any comments that I may have about that until I carry out that mandate that is sent back to me to carry out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,153,841
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min litesong 49,181
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 2 hr OrlandoEvents 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,295
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 5 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Maggie McGee 70,604
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Vic 96,625
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 17 hr Riverside 26,175
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM