CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502777 Apr 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I TOLD YOU THIS YESTERDAY!
Damn it, what the hell is wrong with you? Do you suffer from DID, or is it time for a shift change?
Nobody authorized "attorneys for creditors" to collect money. The Trustee does not have that power.

According to the PENDING motion of the Trustee, with a faxed header of March 15, 2013......

The Trustee will entertain higher bids...()....accompanied by a deposit of 100%.........such higher bid must be received by the Trustee's counsel twenty-one (21) days from the date of mailing (?) of this motion.....if more than one bid is received, then an auction will occur among bidders.

(suggesting only bidders are eligible to partipate in the auction, regardless their earlier bid - which makes no sense at all.)

That's where Thursday was the last day to bid comes into play.

Pssssstttt.........Why are you getting so upset?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#502778 Apr 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I TOLD YOU THIS YESTERDAY!
Damn it, what the hell is wrong with you? Do you suffer from DID, or is it time for a shift change?
You have a lot in common, you just forgot.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502779 Apr 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You're half right....no one can force her to tell her story, but someone (if the Trustee prevails), can own the rights to any profit from it, if she ever tries to sell her story.
What is your source for "but someone can", when never before has it happened?

I ask you once again, did you read the 18 page response?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502780 Apr 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It continues, you're right.
Just like it did way back in 2008 when she was indicted on trumped up evidence.
People should be ashamed. Especially those who weld so much power, be they hired guns or elected officials, or family members.
Casey must pay for making them all look like the fools they are.
Whoa.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502781 Apr 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I count the pages of actual argument. As do most people who actually read it.
It's apparent that you haven't.
Nope I don't count them because I have total faith in the footer page number and PDF paging.

Do you refer to "mailing" documents that are faxed?

Just curious.......

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502782 Apr 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I don't count them because I have total faith in the footer page number and PDF paging.
Just curious.......
(1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10.......I' m counting slowly in an effort to reply to you without blowing up at you.)

That exercise completed, I'll try one more time to MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND, that last night I posted numerous snips from the document, WHICH I HAD READ IN ITS ENTIRETY.

If you go back and read my posts, you will note that I referred to "Mr. Schrader's 17 page scathing Response"......meaning,(1 -2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10), that Mr. Schrader used 17 pages to present his opposing arguments.

I don't count the number of pages in a file...be they mailed or faxed, except for identifying the number of pages in the packet.

Stop this nonsense.

“vote”

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#502783 Apr 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It continues, you're right.
Just like it did way back in 2008 when she was indicted on trumped up evidence.
People should be ashamed. Especially those who weld so much power, be they hired guns or elected officials, or family members.
Casey must pay for making them all look like the fools they are.
Casey will never have a life nor does she deserve any happiness. She took the life of one of Gods children.
She will suffer the rest of her miserable life.
If those twelve jurors knew then what they know now, Casey would be on death row where she belongs.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502784 Apr 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
(1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10.......I' m counting slowly in an effort to reply to you without blowing up at you.)
That exercise completed, I'll try one more time to MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND, that last night I posted numerous snips from the document, WHICH I HAD READ IN ITS ENTIRETY.
If you go back and read my posts, you will note that I referred to "Mr. Schrader's 17 page scathing Response"......meaning,(1 -2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10), that Mr. Schrader used 17 pages to present his opposing arguments.
I don't count the number of pages in a file...be they mailed or faxed, except for identifying the number of pages in the packet.
Stop this nonsense.
Pardon me, it's a habit of mine to refer to the number of pages as the total number of pages in a document,

Speaking of documents, going back to the original UNsigned bankruptcy document which was filed on January 25, 2013 after closing hours of the Courthouse, is a header on each page appearing like this:

Case 8:13 - bk - 00922 Doc xxx Filed xx/xx/xx Page x of x

One of my early UNanswered quesions was how could Casey's attorneys possibly know in advance what Case number was going to be assigned that same evening, which was also when the "form" was downloaded onto the media website.

Snce that time, I notice all the subsequent filings appearing on the intenet also have this same header.

My question is, so you know what party is adding the header to the documents because I notice the font and format is identical regardless of the supposedly independent party who filed it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502785 Apr 5, 2013
* DO you know

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502786 Apr 5, 2013
Spooky_on_vacation wrote:
<quoted text>
To Ron.
Wouldn't that be COOL!!!

By the way..I need to mae a correction...
That "John" lives 1 Hour from Hopespring...
Regardless it's FDLE..! Maks me sick!
Spooky_on_vacati on

Los Angeles, CA

#502787 Apr 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop this nonsense.
I don't agree with some of your opinions on what actually happened to Caylee. I'd have to say that the information is well researched, not fabricated, complicated conspiracies with CLUES that start with nothing and lead nowhere. You haven't slandered innocent parties or claimed sightings that we all know are delusional.

Level 6

Location hidden

#502788 Apr 5, 2013
Spooky_on_vacation wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with some of your opinions on what actually happened to Caylee. I'd have to say that the information is well researched, not fabricated, complicated conspiracies with CLUES that start with nothing and lead nowhere. You haven't slandered innocent parties or claimed sightings that we all know are delusional.
You should write the BOOK on FDLE's Rightious Performance...
So, What did happen to Caylee?
Why was Caylee left "Hanging"?
Why is it..That the Trustees are DEAD Set to SQEEZE Casey?
Financially?

Cheney Mason filed in the 5th DCA ..when they only dropped 2 of 4 Lying to investigators...SHE DID NOT LIE!!!

The Bankcruptcy is NOT about CREATING a DEBT while she was INCARCERATED...Unless she worked for the Department of Correction and earned MILLIONS...The Creditor's demands are questionnable to say the least...when there are charges of Prosecutorial Misconduct in Casey Anthony case and in Violation of The Federal Mising Child Search Act of 1990 aka Suzanne Law..

The Sources of the Debt's are BOGUS..The Trustees in my Opinion have no right to bypass the 5th DCA's upcoming Decision's
It's as if setting the wagon before the horses...
Horses don't PUSH Horses PULL..
and the Trustee is Pushy..
Sounds like he's working for the Medialaw!...
who continue to CONTRADICTED the Court's Ruling
when a Jury declared Casey Anthony NOT GUILTY...

Where's The BEEF?????

Why is Casey Anthony Charged $800K for a Crime she did NOT Commit...She was incarcerated for 3 years Plus...

Because They want to make sure they get a "Piece of the Pie?"
Or Control Casey?
Didn't the MEDIA make Billions?
GREED will get them nowhere......

I don't see Judge May agreeing to this Nonsense...
It's ANTI-CONSTITUTIONNEL..Casey is a FREE WOMEN!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502789 Apr 5, 2013
***ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL!!!

This whole Mickey Mouse Business might end up in The Florida Supreme Court...and Casey exonorated
and the Crooks Go to Jail!

Disbar the Florida Bar...!
Stop Corruption in Florida Courts!!!

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#502790 Apr 6, 2013
*Constitutionnel--dumbass__LOL If you and ram aren't the same person, you should be, both are complete idiots.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#502791 Apr 6, 2013
I'm just curious too.......What happened to Days and please don't tell me The Grund people kidnapped him.
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious.......

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#502792 Apr 6, 2013
LizW wrote:
I'm just curious too.......What happened to Days and please don't tell me The Grund people kidnapped him.<quoted text>
Days is Rambler, how can people not see that after all these years is UN-believable imo. It is as plain to see as the dog nose on Ron's Jewish face.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502793 Apr 6, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bankcruptcy is NOT about CREATING a DEBT while she was INCARCERATED...Unless she worked for the Department of Correction and earned MILLIONS...The Creditor's demands are questionnable to say the least...when there are charges of Prosecutorial Misconduct in Casey Anthony case and in Violation of The Federal Mising Child Search Act of 1990 aka Suzanne Law..
The Sources of the Debt's are BOGUS..The Trustees in my Opinion have no right to bypass the 5th DCA's upcoming Decision's
It's as if setting the wagon before the horses...
Horses don't PUSH Horses PULL..
and the Trustee is Pushy..
Sounds like he's working for the Medialaw!...
who continue to CONTRADICTED the Court's Ruling
when a Jury declared Casey Anthony NOT GUILTY...
Where's The BEEF?????
Why is Casey Anthony Charged $800K for a Crime she did NOT Commit...She was incarcerated for 3 years Plus...
Because They want to make sure they get a "Piece of the Pie?"
Or Control Casey?
Didn't the MEDIA make Billions?
GREED will get them nowhere......
I don't see Judge May agreeing to this Nonsense...
It's ANTI-CONSTITUTIONNEL..Casey is a FREE WOMEN!
Yes, another very big question to the UNsigned bankruptcy case that is never asked is why would a defendant with a court approved financial indigent status later file bankruptcy listing dozens of witnesses, attorneys, and even a couple of prosecutors that she is financially obligated to....because it raises obvious allegations of corruption.

But the highlighted focus of the bankruptcy has already gotten spun into the same theme song which was prevalent throughout the civil suits -- "Casey being forced to tell her story", even though the burden of proof was always placed with ZG, TM or RK to prove their cases, and bankruptcies involve financial affairs only. Although we are to believe the lawsuits were never settled, Casey's legal team deemed she is legally obligated to each, by identifying the parties as creditors.

Same shit, different day!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502794 Apr 6, 2013
LizW wrote:
I'm just curious too.......What happened to Days and please don't tell me The Grund people kidnapped him.<quoted text>
I know nothing more than what I read on Topix, but I recall noticing one of the posters who is referred to as "Days" wrote a good-bye post not too long ago.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502796 Apr 6, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof
I think the dog god is backed into a corner, don't you?

Because the reply motion states CMA's two remaining lying charges are still under appeal, on April 9th the Bankruptcy Court certainly cannot authorize the sale of ALL information stored in her memory to be The Property of the highest bidder, because doing so bars CMA of her legal right to testify if a retrial of the two lying charges is ordered by another branch of the Florida Court system.

No reality show movie maker would dare enter the fantasy land of a Florida Court intentionally impeding the rights of a defendant as layed out under the US constitution, because obviously then the gig would be up.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#502797 Apr 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
On PeopleSmart I notice Jody Anne Parker is connected to both Mallory and a Diane M Parker.
It's possible this is Dianne (two n's) M Mazorek, who's married.
It's also possible this is someone who knows firsthand of Casey's work history.....iirc Cindy in one interview believed Casey worked for Hard Rock Cafe or Universal Studios.
Ngracie, thanks muchly for pasting this interesting possibility! This possible related connection to Lee could prove even more intriguing if Casey's two remaining lying charges are retried.....even though I know that possibility is highly irritating to you! LOL
Oh for gawd sakes! When will these ridiculous ASSumptions cease?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,459,188
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) 3 hr flbadcatowner 84
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 7,944
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,336
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) 22 hr Debbieg1 10
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mon zazz 98,272
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon Maggie McGee 73,750

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages