Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502587 Apr 1, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my earlier post that whoever he is, it looks like the trustee is in fact, doing Casey a favor, even if his motion had no such intent..
So when Judge Perry performs his LAST ACT, if it involves testimony from Casey Anthony -- what do you propose will occur?

The successful purchaser at the auction takes the witness stand on her behalf, clutching the "rights to Casey's story" and vigorously replies YES to this question?

Do you solemnly swear or affirm that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, SO HELP YOU GOD?

LMAO!!!

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502588 Apr 1, 2013
Ho Hmmmmm...

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502591 Apr 1, 2013
The idiot talks to herself here too. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502592 Apr 1, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
But as to your above post, either I am not smart enough to understand your point, or, your point is not clear because this is not a matter of Casey committing BK fraud because she did not list her intangible rights to sell her story as an asset.
Under the bankruptcy code, everything can be monetized, and if it can be monetized, the chapter 7 trustee will liquidate it.
All I can say is you must surround yourself with very stupid people, so that whatever garbage you spew is taken at face value.

So now you say there are no consequences for failing to declare all assets on a bankruptcy filing - instead it's a game of "hide and seek".

I imagine everyone who is presently incarcerated for bankruptcy fraud will be simply delighted to know of your latest ruling......

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#502593 Apr 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm noticing the business address is "Diamondhead, MS"
The rattle snake.......the one Roy Kronk found was a Diamondhead Rattler, the one someone took home and froze.
Surely this is someone's idea of a rather ingenious joke! LOL
*******
People who visited this profile also visited...
Lightning Strike Force Inc.
Located in Weston, FL
Florida Transcontinental, Inc.
Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL
William E. Staubs
Located in Pembroke Pines, FL
Piercy J. Stakelum
Located in Orlando, FL
Jose Baez
Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.(?)
It's diamondBACK rattler, you idiot.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502595 Apr 1, 2013
Ngracie, perhaps you might want to notify the US Department of Justice and advise it that you've ruled this notice is incorrect? Instead of reporting suspect fraud committed by way of concealed assets, the option is to submit a bid to purchase the undiscosed asset directly to the trustee.

******

To report suspected bankruptcy fraud, please prepare a written summary that contains the following information.

Requested Information

Name and address of the person or business you are reporting.

The name of the bankruptcy case, case number, and the location of where the case was filed.

Any identifying information you may have regarding the individual or the business.

A brief description of the alleged fraud, including how you became aware of the fraud and when the fraud took place. Please include all supporting documentation.

Identify the type of asset that was concealed and its estimated dollar value, or the amount of any unreported income, undervalued asset, or other omitted asset or claim.
Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.

You are not required to identify yourself, though it is often helpful to do so if questions arise.

The likelihood of further investigation and possible criminal prosecution is increased for those matters where supporting documentation and specific factual information are provided. Any information you provide is voluntary and its maintenance by the United States Trustee Program is authorized by 28 U.S.C. 586.
http://www.justice.gov/ust/eo/fraud/
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502596 Apr 1, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's diamondBACK rattler, you idiot.
Close enough....it's sort of backwards. LOL

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502597 Apr 1, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spelling it wrong-- I dont want you to get your PTSD in a uproar just because you cant find him. So I will help you out James M. Schober.
You're right, I did spell it incorrectly.

Thanks for reminding me not to go by memory, but to check all documents for spelling errors before posting on the Topix site.

I did find him, btw, using the correct spelling when the motion first came out.

Friend or foe? That's still my question. Something about this person coming out of seemingly nowhere to offer up $10,000.00 for the stated reason of preventing Casey from selling her story, just seems odd, imo.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502598 Apr 1, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of April fools, hello Dayz, LOL It's about time you tried to save this UN-godly thread. Thought your PTSD made you forget where you were?
So juvenile, or is that the best you can do? If so, how pathetic.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502599 Apr 1, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Friend or foe? That's still my question. Something about this person coming out of seemingly nowhere to offer up $10,000.00 for the stated reason of preventing Casey from selling her story, just seems odd, imo.
Have you written your letter to the US Department of Justice yet, asking them to correct the process by which parties are able to bid on UNdisclosed assets of the estate?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502600 Apr 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is you must surround yourself with very stupid people, so that whatever garbage you spew is taken at face value.
So now you say there are no consequences for failing to declare all assets on a bankruptcy filing - instead it's a game of "hide and seek".
I imagine everyone who is presently incarcerated for bankruptcy fraud will be simply delighted to know of your latest ruling......
ing page from George's State depo. lol

Marce is right, you are an idiot.

As Casey, through her attorneys, has made numerous statements that she might never tell her story but if and when she decides to do so, IF SHE DECIDES TO DO SO, it will be in her own way and under her own terms. So how do you make an absurd comment that she has committed BK fraud by not listing her intellectual rights, WHICH EVERY PERSON HAS, as an asset?

I think you are very intelligent, but I also think you live somewhere beyond the Twilight Zone, and frankly, it's getting old.

If you have a point, make it sans all this double triple intrigue to anything you find on the internet, that no one understands except you.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Casey Key Florida

#502601 Apr 1, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
ing page from George's State depo. lol
Marce is right, you are an idiot.
As Casey, through her attorneys, has made numerous statements that she might never tell her story but if and when she decides to do so, IF SHE DECIDES TO DO SO, it will be in her own way and under her own terms. So how do you make an absurd comment that she has committed BK fraud by not listing her intellectual rights, WHICH EVERY PERSON HAS, as an asset?
I think you are very intelligent, but I also think you live somewhere beyond the Twilight Zone, and frankly, it's getting old.
If you have a point, make it sans all this double triple intrigue to anything you find on the internet, that no one understands except you.
Giggles.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Casey Key Florida

#502602 Apr 1, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
ing page from George's State depo. lol
Marce is right, you are an idiot.
As Casey, through her attorneys, has made numerous statements that she might never tell her story but if and when she decides to do so, IF SHE DECIDES TO DO SO, it will be in her own way and under her own terms. So how do you make an absurd comment that she has committed BK fraud by not listing her intellectual rights, WHICH EVERY PERSON HAS, as an asset?
I think you are very intelligent, but I also think you live somewhere beyond the Twilight Zone, and frankly, it's getting old.
If you have a point, make it sans all this double triple intrigue to anything you find on the internet, that no one understands except you.
If you and Rambler didn't have SO MUCH IN COMMON--Mentally and in typing skills, one might actually fall for this. Clinically, you are both brain dead imo.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502603 Apr 1, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
ing page from George's State depo. lol
Marce is right, you are an idiot.
As Casey, through her attorneys, has made numerous statements that she might never tell her story but if and when she decides to do so, IF SHE DECIDES TO DO SO, it will be in her own way and under her own terms. So how do you make an absurd comment that she has committed BK fraud by not listing her intellectual rights, WHICH EVERY PERSON HAS, as an asset?
I think you are very intelligent, but I also think you live somewhere beyond the Twilight Zone, and frankly, it's getting old.
If you have a point, make it sans all this double triple intrigue to anything you find on the internet, that no one understands except you.
Every person has intellectual rights as an asset?

Did you notice Casey Anthony disclose those "intellectual rights" as a asset on the (bogus) bankruptcy form posted to the media website? Of course not and no court can involuntarily force it away from her.

Honest question.......did you recently arrive from a communist country?

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#502604 Apr 1, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to debate again the issue of me being the original ngrace as it's ludacris, regardless of how many times you post it.
But as to your above post, either I am not smart enough to understand your point, or, your point is not clear because this is not a matter of Casey committing BK fraud because she did not list her intangible rights to sell her story as an asset.
Under the bankruptcy code, everything can be monetized, and if it can be monetized, the chapter 7 trustee will liquidate it.
While you appear not to be interested in who this James Schroder is, I find my previous question is still at the crux of the matter, which I wrote about in an earlier post on this site (which you also ridiculed). I think it matters much if he is friend of foe, because his $10K offer to buy her rights in order to prevent her from profiting from her story, is actually a good thing for Casey.
I stand by my earlier post that whoever he is, it looks like the trustee is in fact, doing Casey a favor, even if his motion had no such intent.
If she can't sell her story for profit, there will be nothing for the pending civil cases to collect, adding to the fact that one would have to even assume they would win, which I don't.
I could be wrong, but based upon all of the above, I wouldn't be surprised if the BK judge also denies ZoK's motion to proceed and will toss out all pending civil cases.
You ARE the orginal ngrace.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502605 Apr 1, 2013
Caseyopathic clinic wrote:
<quoted text>
Giggles.
I imagine ngracie fantasizing about the opportunity to hook up CMA to an e-meter.

Tell me EVERYTHING you know.

I own you now.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Casey Key Florida

#502606 Apr 1, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE the orginal ngrace.
No little snothead, the original is under contract with a real tv station. The imposter is just a want to be Nancy Grace, living in Ohio.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Casey Key Florida

#502607 Apr 1, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE the orginal ngrace.
You are the real Aol-hole. You know deb<smirk>
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502608 Apr 1, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE the orginal ngrace.
Nobody is conducting a poll.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Casey Key Florida

#502609 Apr 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is conducting a poll.
Topix Poll: Who is the UN-disputed retard retiree on Topix?

Rambler--98%
Ngrace--2%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Realtime 1,173,846
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr Hairy NY 17,837
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 50,451
Busted 11 hr Grandma Moses 8
last post wins! (Jul '11) 11 hr Wiley_Kyote 5,350
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 hr Murph 70,794
Nude photos get Umatilla fire chief in trouble (Jan '08) 14 hr Carol 97
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM
Breaking Down Mariota vs. Jameis Debate
Bleacher Report 6:29 PM
Which Mariota Flaws Concern Scouts Most
NBC Sports 5:48 AM
Bajakian's NFL bolt leaves hole for Vols, continued search for Chips