466,161 - 466,180 of 486,579 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502167 Mar 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
National Enquirer article in mention --
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ins...
The Richard Grund lawsuit against National Enquirer was already dismissed by the judge, but it's presently under appeal according to online records of the Fourth District Appeal court 4D 12-1880 and is awaiting the court's decision on Oral Arguments being heard.
Even though the full transcript of the earlier civil case proceedings has been filed with Palm Beach County Court therefore it is public record, obviously for some reason the media is not reporting on "this crap that Richard Grund has to deal with". Perhaps our very own ngracie, ace goggle detective that she is, can locate it if you ask nicely?
I know whats going on, he's my Dad. Just letting you know we are still in a position to make your life more miserable than it already is.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502168 Mar 17, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes
2. Yep
3. Uh-huh
4. Roger there, dude
5. Positively
6. Undoubtedly
7. Totally
Just ask Rambler.
I know all about that person, and the name is not Rambler, location not Canada. We have been keeping tabs for quite some time now. With all the new slander laws life is going to be pretty easy, if you get my drift.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502169 Mar 17, 2013
United States Federal Claims Court, Case No. 1:06-cv-00090-CFL

WARREN D. JOHNSON, JR., Plaintiff

v.
USA, Defendant

42 Filed: 6/13/2006, Entered: 6/14/2006 Terminated:
Judicial Notice of RCFC 20(a) Claim by RICHARD GRUND filed [by leave of the judge] as a MOTION for Permissive Joinder pursuant to RCFC 20(a).(dls )

http://www.plainsite.org/flashlight/case.html...

If this information is accurate, am I correct is that in 2006 Richard Grund joined Warren Johnson in some type of civil suit against the US government?

Warren Johnson is mentioned in the "Where's Reg" paradise trouble written in 2000. According to news reports, he was convicted of money laundering and bankruptcy fraud in about 1998 and sentenced for 8 years --
"Just for the hell of it, I ask the reverend where the founding father of HallelujahLand, Warren Johnson, is now. The reverend replies:'Mr Johnson is currently in a federal facility in Central Florida pending his appeal.'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2000/ap...

I wonder what this joint 2006 legal action pertained to?

ngrace, are you reading? We've discussed Zenaida Gonzalez's life history all the way back to when she became pregnant at age 13 -- how about we take a look at Richard Grund's background since we know Casey virtually lived with the Grunds during this same period of time?

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502170 Mar 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
United States Federal Claims Court, Case No. 1:06-cv-00090-CFL
WARREN D. JOHNSON, JR., Plaintiff
v.
USA, Defendant
42 Filed: 6/13/2006, Entered: 6/14/2006 Terminated:
Judicial Notice of RCFC 20(a) Claim by RICHARD GRUND filed [by leave of the judge] as a MOTION for Permissive Joinder pursuant to RCFC 20(a).(dls )
http://www.plainsite.org/flashlight/case.html...
If this information is accurate, am I correct is that in 2006 Richard Grund joined Warren Johnson in some type of civil suit against the US government?
Warren Johnson is mentioned in the "Where's Reg" paradise trouble written in 2000. According to news reports, he was convicted of money laundering and bankruptcy fraud in about 1998 and sentenced for 8 years --
"Just for the hell of it, I ask the reverend where the founding father of HallelujahLand, Warren Johnson, is now. The reverend replies:'Mr Johnson is currently in a federal facility in Central Florida pending his appeal.'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2000/ap...
I wonder what this joint 2006 legal action pertained to?
ngrace, are you reading? We've discussed Zenaida Gonzalez's life history all the way back to when she became pregnant at age 13 -- how about we take a look at Richard Grund's background since we know Casey virtually lived with the Grunds during this same period of time?
Good idea! This place is all about me after all. We can use the PR if we could get anyone to read here. The place is an echo chamber now.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502171 Mar 17, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea! This place is all about me after all. We can use the PR if we could get anyone to read here. The place is an echo chamber now.
And you'll l notice your creepy, childish pretend games of being someone you're not are being ignored.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502172 Mar 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'll l notice your creepy, childish pretend games of being someone you're not are being ignored.
I don't wake up day after day thinking and typing about you on this thread, you do me. That , in my book, is Creepy, childish and weird.

I am not here for the people that don't come here any longer, I'm here to let you know you haven't been forgotten by me, or my family. I guess you could say we have our own binders.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502174 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
<quoted text>
"Warren D. Johnson Jr. was sentenced June 23 to 97 months imprisonment and ordered to pay more than $5 million restitution after being convicted of bankruptcy fraud, bank fraud, and money laundering.
During a June 1998 bond hearing, Johnson testified that he had no interest in stocks or other assets in the Turks and Caicos Island, when he actually held around $25 million worth of stock in a publicly traded company."
SOURCE: United States Congressional Hearing on Bankruptcy Reform
Where is Reg?
Character change. This place has really gone down hill since the mass exodus. Good move Bimbo.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502175 Mar 17, 2013
Many of you, my friends, are upset with what you are seeing and hearing about my son, myself and my family. I truly appreciate your devotion and friendship. Some of you have asked what to do. I say - pray.Luke 6:27-28 ( NKJV ) 27“But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502178 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
You forgot to source your sermon. I'll fix it.
<quoted text>
All fixed!
I didn't forget what my Father said. I knew if I posted that you would rush to find whatever you could. I did that because you have nothing to do but talk to you here. Thank me later, you have to be bored out of your mind.Doing this nonstop for over four years just goes to show you that you have no life of your own. Sad as you are people still feel sorry for you and throw you a bone now and then. After all, without us all you have is you.
DianeAx

United States

#502183 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
Turks and Caicos Investment Funds of Trustee Warren D. Johnson Jr.
"Harvard Fund Limited" and "The Merchants Trust".
google.brand.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EDGARpr...
Very interesting for sure.

Was one of those (or both) funding hallelujahland?
SunnyDaysAhead

United States

#502185 Mar 17, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he know Mark Nejame's friend?
&#8203;Official Lou Pearlman&#8203;
© 2009-2013 Lou Pearlman. All rights reserved
VIdeo By Transcontinental
Thank you for checking out my Official Website. &#8203;
During my hiatus, besides getting much needed rest, I have been busy exercising and staying healthy.
I have also been preparing to bring you the latest & greatest new young vocal group.
Stay tuned to find out their name and all of the details.
Again, thanks for visiting www.OfficialLouPearlman.com ,&#8203;
&#8203;
~Lou Pearlman
All content on this web site approved by Lou Pearlman
Managed by Emily Dorsett
Video by Transcontinental cracks me up!
Transcontinental was Pearlman's ponzi company.
SCAMMERS UNITE!
SUPER SCAM RINGS ACTIVATE!

LMMFAO!
derpAderp

Moultrie, GA

#502187 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
<quoted text>
SCAMMERS UNITE!
SUPER SCAM RINGS ACTIVATE!
LMMFAO!
What, Cin and JoJo start another "foundation"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502189 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
You forgot to source your sermon. I'll fix it.
<quoted text>
All fixed!
It's tough for me to imagine the logistics behind Facebook church.

Do the followers sing hymns like this as they log into read the Facebook writings I wonder?

&sn s=em

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502191 Mar 17, 2013
GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Tonight: He knows Casey Anthony. Casey Anthony's ex-fiance goes "On the Record." Casey sits behind bars tonight, charged with the murder of her little daughter, Caylee. Jesse Grund was engaged to Casey. Jesse, his father, Richard Grund, and his lawyer, Darryl Cohen, join us all. Welcome, gentleman, to each one of you.

Jesse, let me start first with you. When did you first meet Casey and where?

JESSE GRUND, CASEY ANTHONY'S EX-FIANCE: Universal Studios, back in January of 2005, working together.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, at some point, your relationship developed into much more than just co-workers. Tell me how that developed. I mean, what was it about her that you were interested in? Why did you find her intriguing?

JESSE GRUND: Well, at the time, I was working as a loss prevention officer, undercover security, just walking around Universal Studios. And I saw this young woman, short, very beautiful, carried herself very professionally, working at one of the Kodak stores, and it was love at first sight. She was definitely my type and we just -- we hit it off and started dating. And next thing you know, I'm falling in love with her.

VAN SUSTEREN: Richard, when did you first meet Casey?

RICHARD GRUND, JESSE'S FATHER: I met Casey in, I want to say, late May of '05. She happened to come by the house. She was helping one of my other sons get a job at Universal.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was there anything, Richard, that -- in May of '05 that was the least bit unusual about her to you? Or did you -- I mean, did you like her immediately? What was your thought?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,471424,00...

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502192 Mar 17, 2013
RICHARD GRUND: Well, the most unusual thing was she appeared to be pregnant, even though she was telling everybody she wasn't.

VAN SUSTEREN: And Jesse, that child was born in August. That child is not your child, right?

JESSE GRUND: That's correct, Greta. I had a paternity test done about six weeks after Caylee was born, waited the required time, paid for it, and it said it was a zero percent probability I was Caylee's father.

VAN SUSTEREN: What provoked that, though? Was there some question about it? Was Casey trying to say that you were the father?

JESSE GRUND: Well, I'm not a doctor, but I know that you have to be pregnant for nine months to have a baby full term, as far as I understand. And we were not together until the end of January and the baby was born full term in August. It would be tough for the math to add up for me to biologically be her father.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did she insist that you were the father?

JESSE GRUND: The entire time. She would not have it any other way, and she got angry with me if I tried to insist anything else.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there -- when you first met her, obviously, at that point, she probably was already pregnant when you first met her. Did she ever talk about any other guy in her life?

JESSE GRUND: Well, she said she dated somebody in high school the year before but she had not really had any serious relationships. She said I was different from anybody else. And there was a definitive chemistry there and a difference between the two of us. And I had, you know, dated other people before, but I felt something very different with Casey than I did with anybody else.

VAN SUSTEREN: In the time between January, about when you met her, and let's say late August or September, did you ever think there was anything odd about her? I mean, did she ever lie to you or anything peculiar about her at all?

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502193 Mar 17, 2013
JESSE GRUND: Well, at the time, she got -- I was just getting out of college, so she was a little -- I guess the best choice of words, I think my dad says it, too, is she was a little clingy for me at the time. And I just took it as someone who really cared about me. And she was very sensitive about everything. And that was part of the reason why I broke up with her somewhere in February, March of 2005. I didn't actually get back together with her and start a real serious relationship until right after Caylee was born.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So let me fast-forward to last spring, about, let's say, May. Did you see her in the month of May?

JESSE GRUND: No, I did not -- well, I saw her into the month of May. She tried to introduce me to her boyfriend at the time, Tony Lazzaro, and it seemed that she was trying to get my approval for him. And I believe in his statement with law enforcement, he said he felt the same way.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was it a tough break-up between the two of you, or did you remain friends?

JESSE GRUND: Well, when we broke up in May of 2006, it was a very bitter break-up. She told me she thought I loved Caylee more than I loved her, which was the farthest thing from the truth, and then just wanted me to be a part of Caylee's life and not be Caylee's father, as I had been from the word go. So that was -- that was heart-breaking. I didn't talk to her for 10 months before we tried to be friends again, and then we even gave it a second try in November of 2007. But I could see there was something different about her. She wasn't the same Casey Anthony that I had chosen to spend the rest of my life with, and I broke up with her and closed the door to that chapter of my life romantically with her. But I wanted to remain a part of Caylee's life.

VAN SUSTEREN: Richard, did you ever meet Caylee?

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502194 Mar 17, 2013
RICHARD GRUND: Oh, yes. Met her two days after she was born, held her up in the hospital, blessed her and dedicated her. And then they spent a lot of time at the house. Caylee and Casey were an active part of our family.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did you think of Caylee, Richard?

RICHARD GRUND: Caylee? We loved Caylee. Caylee was just pure joy. She was an innocent and she was perfect, and we just loved having her around.

VAN SUSTEREN: Jesse, how about you? What were your feelings towards Caylee?

JESSE GRUND: Well, we had to wait six weeks after she was born to get a paternity test to find out if I was Caylee's father, but no piece of paper could tell me to love her differently. And to this day, even though I wasn't in her life, I was her father. I didn't know any other way to love her.

And she really was, she lit up your life. From the time she was a little baby to when she was a toddler, she was the life of any room. If you were sad -- I remember calling Casey and I'd be sad and upset, and she would say, Is that Jesse, in the background. And then she'd get on the phone with me and there'd just be gibberish, but I could be having the most terrible day ever and I would still be smiling from ear to ear.

VAN SUSTEREN: What kind -- up until the point of, let's say, about May 30, you're still in phone contact with her, 2007. How, Jesse, would you describe Casey -- Caylee -- Casey as a mother? Was she an attentive mother, I mean, a loving mother?

JESSE GRUND: Up until May of 2006 when we broke up, yes. She was a person who geared her life strictly around how she was going to be a mother first, wife second, and everything else third . That was her goal. That was her intention. And then somehow, there was some sort of unexplainable change that occurred, where she stopped being the person that was dedicated to those things and started concerning herself more with the parties and the friends and the hanging out and not so much about the responsibility of being a mother to a beautiful, joyous young girl.

VAN SUSTEREN: What happened to her? Why did she change?

JESSE GRUND: That's something that only she can answer. I don't -- the person who sits in jail right now accused of the crimes she's committed of -- or accused of the crimes that she's been accused of, I don't know her. I don't know who this person is, and I can't tell you what changed her. But it was almost like one morning, she woke up and decided to be a different person.

VAN SUSTEREN: What about -- Richard, did you ever meet her parents, Casey's parents, George and Cindy?

RICHARD GRUND: Yes, I met George and Cindy during the engagement. Casey set up a meet-and-greet for the families. And I've spoken to them, and then I was at their house for the second prayer vigil.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502196 Mar 17, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet bully threat reported.
Thanks.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502197 Mar 17, 2013
VAN SUSTEREN: And what's your thought about the parents, Richard?

RICHARD GRUND: In general or now? I mean, right now...

VAN SUSTEREN: Both.

RICHARD GRUND:... They're grieving grandparents. They just -- you know, I didn't spend enough time with them to really make a definitive -- I like George. George and I hit it off. I thought George and I were more friendly than I guess we are. But I like George. Cindy is a very different, very specific woman, as George admits in his statement. And you know, Casey spent a lot of time at our house, and I could kind of see when we met the family why she wanted to spend more time with us.

VAN SUSTEREN: Darryl, as a lawyer in Florida -- I mean, as a lawyer, you must -- you've seen lots of cases like this. Ever see anything like this?

DARRYL COHEN, ATTORNEY FOR JESSE GRUND: Greta, I have been practicing for a long, long time and never once have I seen a case like this. I've never seen a mother turn the way she apparently turned and do something like this to her child. To me, it's more surreal than anything else. And I was a prosecutor in Florida and a prosecutor in Atlanta, defending cases for years. So no, this is just absolutely incredible, and not in a good way.

VAN SUSTEREN: Jesse, when we were down in Florida, we spoke to the grandparents, Cindy and George, and there was some suggestion that the father of the child was some old family friend or something like that. You have no idea who this father is?

JESSE GRUND: Well, after the paternity test came back the way it did, Casey told me she knew the fat her was some guy she had a one-night stand with who then she had agreed that wasn't going to have a part of Caylee's life. And at that point, I was so excited to get to be Caylee's father, you know, regardless of the paternity test, that I didn't care. I was, like, OK, if he wants to stay out of her life, that's fine. I will take up all the slack and I will be the greatest dad in the world to this beautiful little girl.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now the -- the sort of -- the important dates that people keep focusing on -- one is June 15, the sort of the starting point, of last year. Another is July 15, later, when the child was reported missing by the grandmother. But on June 24, Jesse, you had a phone conversation with Casey, didn't you?

JESSE GRUND: Yes. Yes, ma'am, I did.

VAN SUSTEREN: Tell me about that conversation and what you heard in the background.

JESSE GRUND: Well, it was a general conversation between the two of us, just catching up on things. And you know, I thought I heard Caylee in the background of that conversation. I specified that to law enforcement, that the fact is that Caylee being in the background of a phone conversation was not unnatural. As I told you before, she would cry out in the background, Is that Jesse on the phone? So I thought that I heard her on the phone, and I was so sure of it. But it was a day that could have been mistaken with the week before that or the prior week before that. So that's why I went back to law enforcement and specified the statement that I gave to them.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502199 Mar 17, 2013
(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

VAN SUSTEREN: We're back with Jesse Grund, his father, Richard Grund, and the lawyer Darryl Cohen.

Jesse, do you think -- in your wildest dreams, can you see Casey as the murderer of that child?

JESSE GRUND: Well, I answer that with this. The Casey that I was engaged to, the one I loved and wanted to spend the rest of my life with, is not the same person that sits that jail cell today. I don't know what happened to her to change her into the person that she is, but I don't know that person. And because I don't know that person, I don't know what this person is capable of.

But the person I knew loved her daughter. She loved being a mother. She loved me. She had a love about life. I mean, there was none of this darkness. There wasn't -- life wasn't revolved around her selfishness or her partying or anything like that. It was about being Casey Anthony, the mother, not Casey Anthony, the -- you know, as the pictures show, party animal.

VAN SUSTEREN: Richard, what do you make of this? And when was the last time you saw Casey and Caylee?

RICHARD GRUND: I saw Casey and Caylee December of '07. That was the last time I saw them. I don't know what to make of this. As everybody who's talked about Casey says, as Jesse did, they don't know this Casey. Something happens May of this year to create a whole new Casey. And we have the Casey we all know and love and we have the Casey that has been reported about in the media, and there's this gap in between that we need to bridge to find out how did we get here.

This is really difficult for one to figure out because when Casey was in our life, when she would bring Caylee over, and if we were going to watch her if Jesse and Casey were going out, she would bring twice as much of everything else. She was just a wonderful, fun person to be around. But like Jesse said, this Casey is completely diffe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Seattle 46,317
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 9 min Lon Spector 248
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min PDUPONT 1,100,240
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 70,456
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr LizW 17,630
China Sees Growth in a Web of Fast Trains (Feb '10) 6 hr China Forever 4
3 word game (Jan '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 13,414
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••