This says the interview with Ricardo was July 17th, not July 16th.Wonder who was the Rick at OCSO earlier in the day?
This interview begins.....LOL
Transcript of Taped Interview Ricardo Morales
Conducted by Detective White
This is Detective White with the Orange County Sheriff's Office Domestic Violence Unit. Today is July 16th, 2008, it 9:31 p.m. And I am at 232 North Glenwood?
Q. Uh-huh.(Affirmative). And I am with?
A. Ricardo Morales.
Discovery doc - begins page 312 (or pdf 200/432)
Officer Jerrod White - Major Case Domestic Violence Unit
- July 16 met with Anthony Lazzaro at appx 1752 hours at Sutton Place Apts
- July 16 met with Amy Huizenga at 2008 hours at OPD headquarters.(says it was Orlando Police Officer R. Smith who completed report 08-307930 regarding the fraud report involving the checks.)
- July 17 met with Jeff Hopkins II (Jr?) at 0811 hours at Penion Court.
- July 17 met with Jeff Hopkins II (Sr?) and Melissa Hopkins at 1852 hours Ft Jefferson Blvd
- JULY 17 met with Ricardo Morales at 2128 hours at 232 Glenwood.(What a difference a day makes.....)
So who was the RICK on July 16 at police headquarters at the same time Casey was being interviewed at Orlando Studios, even calling YM on his phone...what was he telling that was completely different? The interview obviously has never been released.
"We brought him down to the office and he's been busy talking to a couple of detectives down there. And he was able to help us because he's telling us something obviously, completely different than what you're telling us."