DianeAx

United States

#502393 Mar 22, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Here's Jeff's new position on people who commit perjury..........is the operative word in his new approach, "provable"?
Commenting on today's arrest of Ex-Windermere police chief Daniel Saylor:
“Provable perjury cases will be filed by this office and pursued with vigor. Should Mr. Saylor be convicted in this case, we will be seeking a sentence of imprisonment from the court as a warning to all that perjury will not be tolerated by this office."- Jeff Ashton
Wow, only perjury?!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502397 Mar 22, 2013
pun in wrote:
<quoted text>
good for him. no one should lie under oath EVER.
And that's a FACT!!!!

Lying under oath is punishable by One year in prison!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502398 Mar 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Brevard County --
Casey Anthony spotted in Brevard County, with legal team
Posted: 9:50 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013
Details were released about what Casey Anthony has been doing since she was acquitted of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
Reports show Anthony reconciled with her father, who has been paying for her to live in Cape Canaveral.
Anthony, 26, was photographed by a Phoenix television station with her legal team and reading a book on the beach.
Casey filed for bankruptcy on Friday.
Her attorney, Charles Greene, said she isn't looking to make money off of her story.
"It's not something that she's looking to capitalize on. This is still a very, very sad saga," said Greene.
Casey is also at the center of three civil lawsuits.
WFTV found out the bankruptcy filing would stall the lawsuits, and, a federal judge instead of a jury could decide if the suits are legitimate.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-ant...
Casey doesn't want to make money off her story...
It's not something that she's looking to capitalize on...

But it is imperative to find out WHY the State CAPITALIZED
on her court case and name..Especially, the Prosecutor, Jeff
Ashton selling his movie rights to Lifetime for $2 Millions..
by LOOSING the Case...and being CHARGED $800K while incarcerated
for 3 long years in OC Jail..How is she suppose to pay the debt,
created by THEM allowing the Sensationalism and Jose Baez waiting
4 years to say Caylee Drowned June 16th 2008??? Denied by George, Acquited..Case Closed..when No One even care about CAYLEE anymore after making Billions when the whole Story started by the Lead Detective Yuri Melich calling her a LIAR case closed...and the Florida Grand Jury Indicting Casey on Capital Murder,without a body ... on Yuri's word ...Hello Florida...Why is the Fla Grand Jury EVIDENCE still Sealed..Did the State of Florida issued a
Certified Florida Death Certificate (with the Florida Seal)in
(Caylee M. Anthony) or Caylee Marie Anthony born August 9th 2005
after Dr.G's shody autopsie? Produce the body!

If Charles Greene is negociating Casey's "Property" for
Protection covering up the Truth...What does it say of
the grave injustices of all THOSE IMPOSTERS who banked on
Caylee and now disregarding she is a HUMAN BEING!

Who cares about Caylee Now??? Nancy? Jeff? Jose?

Follow the Money...How Much for Casey's Silence?

Didn't Cheney Mason say..Casey said..Let's keep fighting..
We'll go to the Florida Supreme Court if we have too..and
Casey will be exonorated! Remember this?

Have a good night..

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#502399 Mar 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes that's right. It was the same person who blogged as who worked in Orlando, office robbed. Then Casey also claimed she filed a report for her stolen phone....
And Nicole Ganguzza was newly married, her maiden name was either Torres iirc, the same as Kio Marie.(If not Torres, it was Cruz).
I recall wondering, as Casey also jogged, if the wrong person got hit and moving the date forward a week partially skewered the focus on that and other happenings - tip 46 for example.
So many odd twists......
I don't know how to find old police reports but there is a Zaneida Gonzalez___ who works or worked at UCF.
Someone could have found her name and started an internet rumor of a break in?

Here is the site----------
Reporting on UCF

Guidelines, Media Contacts And More

News & Information is the primary media and public relations office for the University of Central Florida.
http://today.ucf.edu/reporting-on-ucf/

DianeAx

United States

#502400 Mar 23, 2013
"Authorities have arrested two eastern Ohio girls suspected of making social media threats against a West Virginia girl who accused two high school football players of raping her in a case that drew widespread attention."
Hear that, t-rex?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#502401 Mar 23, 2013
They shouldn't be excluded. When you find yourself resorting to name calling and making nasty comments to get your point accross then your point was probably very weak to begin with.

Both sides can be off the charts when it comes to how obsessed posters become with people they don't even know who are involved in some aspect of a court case. Even a attorney will tell you at the end of the day, you take a break, you walk away, you try never to personally get involved. It's just a job, not your life. You need balance, getting overly involved just leads to career burn out along with possible other issues. I truly believe some of these posters have files close to the same size as the legal teams do. As far as I'm concerned if that's the case and you have no connection to anyone involved in the trial why let it occupy so much of your time? It's just my opinion but I don't see it as being normal by any stretch of the imagination.
no pun in ten did wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with part of what u say, but i have a question
wouldn't the same apply to all those who slander, defame and libel ca. her lawyers, her family, anyone who dare to support the legal action or her, bloggers, their web sites, boycotters, slaughter this and black blob that, or anyone associated to her for the past five years when she had not yet been convicted and then found not guilty? why r those rants and crazy, as u say excluded?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502402 Mar 23, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how to find old police reports but there is a Zaneida Gonzalez___ who works or worked at UCF.
Someone could have found her name and started an internet rumor of a break in?
Here is the site----------
Reporting on UCF
Guidelines, Media Contacts And More
News & Information is the primary media and public relations office for the University of Central Florida.
http://today.ucf.edu/reporting-on-ucf/
Yes, it appears wftv attempted to interview that ZG but she didn't want to be interviewed. If her life didn't become ruined by her name being associated to Casey Anthony, how come the ZG from Kissimmee did -- not that I believe the storyline behind the ridiculous civil suit anyway......seems if M&M had really wanted to hammer it home, all 400 ZGs could have filed a class action lawsuit!

As far as whether the breakin was real or not, it's hard to say. For some reason I got the impression the Brevard blogger was not a working mom, so I'm not quite convinced she is the same person who worked at UCF. It also seems to me the office breakin was said to occur the same day as the jogger in the park was murdered, so perhaps those two happenings intentionally became overshadowed by the fantasy ZofK civil suit. Because the real story is being masked, what's behind it becomes guesswork.

Women With Same Name As Caylee's Alleged Babysitter Defend Themselves
Updated: 5:46 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2008 | Posted: 5:45 p.m. Monday, July 28, 2008

Missing toddler Caylee Anthony's mother continues to say that a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez took her child. So far, investigators haven't been able to find that woman.

But one woman in Brevard County with the same name says people have already found her. The name isn't uncommon, in fact Eyewitness News found nearly a dozen in Central Florida alone, enough to fill several sheets of paper.

Plenty of local women named Zenaida Gonzalez are having to defend their names as the search for Caylee continues. Casey Anthony says it's been six weeks since she saw her daughter. She continues to tell investigators she left the little girl with a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez

Eyewitness News found more than 400 women named Zenaida Gonzalez in Florida and it's turning life upside down for local women who share the name.

One Zenaida Gonzalez blogs on a website called Brevard County Moms. She was flooded with emails and phone calls asking her if she had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance, so she created a website posting to set the record straight that says, "I am not that Zenaida Gonzalez."

This Zenaida Gonzalez works in the PR department for UCF and didn't want to go on camera. Her blog usually averages about 50 viewers, but the post where she tells the world she is not Caylee's babysitter has been viewed nearly 3,000 times.

Investigators told Channel 9 it would take them three months to contact all of the Florida women named Zenaida Gonzalez, but they're not even trying anymore since Caylee's mom can't give them a picture, a phone number or even the address where she dropped her daughter off with the babysitter she used for two and half years.

Investigators are not convinced she even exists. Caylee's family believes the nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez does exist, even though none of them have ever met her.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/women-with-same...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502403 Mar 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Brevard County --
Casey Anthony spotted in Brevard County, with legal team
Posted: 9:50 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013
Details were released about what Casey Anthony has been doing since she was acquitted of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
Reports show Anthony reconciled with her father, who has been paying for her to live in Cape Canaveral.
Anthony, 26, was photographed by a Phoenix television station with her legal team and reading a book on the beach.
Casey filed for bankruptcy on Friday.
Her attorney, Charles Greene, said she isn't looking to make money off of her story.
"It's not something that she's looking to capitalize on. This is still a very, very sad saga," said Greene.
Casey is also at the center of three civil lawsuits.
WFTV found out the bankruptcy filing would stall the lawsuits, and, a federal judge instead of a jury could decide if the suits are legitimate.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-ant...
Ngracie, you don't want to discuss this news report, which was written at the time Casey declared bankruptcy?

A few things stand out in it.

"Reports show Anthony reconciled with her father, who has been paying for her to live in Cape Canaveral.
Anthony, 26, was photographed by a Phoenix television station with her legal team and reading a book on the beach."

Let's start with this leader sentence.

The way this is worded in odd. "Reports show Anthony has reconciled with her father". The obvious question is WHAT REPORT could show she reconciled with anyone? "Her father"? Notice the name George is not mentioned? Remember the numerous stories that Casey has turned to religion and was getting baptized? "Her father" does not necessarily refer to biological.

Why in the bankruptcy proceedings does she not mention her father, and even Greene declares friends are supporting her, if he knows it's "her father"?

Lastly comes the question of what "supporting her" means. Does Casey own the condo Property and "her father" is paying her living expenses, condo fees, food, clothing etc?

How come the possibility of Casey living near Cape Cabaveral in a condo was not mentioned even once during the recent Meeting of Creditors, when it was sitting their like an elephant in the room, hmmmmm?

"Her attorney, Charles Greene, said she isn't looking to make money off of her story.
"It's not something that she's looking to capitalize on. This is still a very, very sad saga," said Greene."

Considering recent developments, isn't it rather ironic that up comes a Court motion to auction "Property" which suppoedly happened to be initiated by a bid by a man to buy "The Property" -- even though it is preposterous to believe someone can OWN another living person's life story.

Furthermore NO Property was listed on the bankruptcy form pasted on the media website, and considering we know bankruptcy FRAUD is a serious crime, that the Trustee has innocuously stumbled upon an undeclared asset which is worth enough money to offset the cost of an auction, yet the public is supposed to believe the courts overlook such filings on the basis "opps I didn't realize it had a value sir"? How many times has that been pulled off successfully in the past?

This entire case is so far down the rabbit hole it must soon reach China!
TREX

Chico, CA

#502404 Mar 23, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
"Authorities have arrested two eastern Ohio girls suspected of making social media threats against a West Virginia girl who accused two high school football players of raping her in a case that drew widespread attention."
Hear that, t-rex?
You doing bad drugs again,that doesnt apply to me.
I still hope they find Cindy and Casey laying in a ditch decomposing.Accident or on purpose makes no difference to me.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502405 Mar 23, 2013
TREX wrote:
<quoted text>
You doing bad drugs again,that doesnt apply to me.
I still hope they find Cindy and Casey laying in a ditch decomposing.Accident or on purpose makes no difference to me.
According to trial testimony, one of the two football players said the coach knew about what happened and "took care of it."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/18/2-charge...

In regard to Casey and Cindy, it doesn't appear to be getting "taken care of", does it eh Trex?

Nor was George charged when he allegedly "took care of it" either.

Does this prove god doesn't exist, or does exist? LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#502406 Mar 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to trial testimony, one of the two football players said the coach knew about what happened and "took care of it."
In regard to Casey and Cindy, it doesn't appear to be getting "taken care of", does it eh Trex?
All in good time rambler...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502408 Mar 23, 2013
(test)

Level 7

Location hidden

#502409 Mar 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if it proves anything about God, but I do know it proves the case wasn't investigated, and/or, prosecuted fully.

When the only person who alleged that Casey was with an alive Caylee at 12:50PM on June 16th, and same person has a "provable" record of telling different versions of events related to the investigation, and a proven record of throwing her under the bus, is touted as the key witness for the State, something stinks.

Combined with the fact that the indictment lists the date range that Casey allegedly murdered her child between June 15th and July 16th, and the fact that the State never once committed to a date during the trial of the alleged murder, I think it speaks volumes as to the integrity of the State's case.

I also think that maneuver of having John Bradley READ a report he didn't write, which showed 84 chloroform searches, proved the State's motivations to get a conviction at any cost. I'll never buy DAYS's version that the State helped win the not guilty verdict on purpose, as no one knew which way the jurors would vote.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#502412 Mar 23, 2013
Always the thrifty penny counting Jodi who did not want her money wasted on the KY she took with her... I wonder if she was a Greenie much like ng claimed the Orlando Kid Killer to be ??

Did she recycle the KY to take with her on her trip to visit Ryan ??

"On February 6, Arias testified that she killed Alexander in self-defense and recounted an intimate encounter with Alexander that started with kissing and ended in anal sex, describing the anal sex as painful and adding: "It was not something I expected to happen, and I can't say I wanted it to, but I didn't stop him."

Level 7

Location hidden

#502414 Mar 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you conspicuously neglect to ever mention the original date of June 9th, 2008 that George, Cindy and Casey all said was the date the two of them last walked away from the Anthony home before a FOX News report indicated on July 21, 2008 reported the family they was WRONG, and the date was June 16th, not June 9th.
Do you recall ever seeing that FOX news broadcast, and WHO was being televised?
If I saw the Fox report, I don't remember it off-hand.

I didn't mention June 9th because at the time of the indictment (October 14, 2008), the date had already been changed to the 16th.

You missed my point......if the only witness they had who placed Caylee in Casey's care at 12:50PM on June 16, was credible, why did the indictment read that Casey murdered Caylee sometime between June 15th and July 16th?

The same witness testified before the Grand Jurors, so on October 14th, the infamous dinners and drive-in story had been made public.

And why did the State not allege during opening statements that Casey murdered Caylee on any specific date?

The entire case, from arrest to indictment through trial, was not how the justice system is supposed to work. I thought we were long past the days of the Salem witch hunts.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502415 Mar 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I'm making an incorrect assumption because there's another factor you never mention -- do you recall how it came to be that George Anthony said he was able to determine an accurate time that Casey and Caylee left the Anthony home together (originally, once again, the date was June 9th not June 16th)
I remember...... do you?
Diners and Drive-ins.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502416 Mar 23, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Always the thrifty penny counting Jodi who did not want her money wasted on the KY she took with her... I wonder if she was a Greenie much like ng claimed the Orlando Kid Killer to be ??
Did she recycle the KY to take with her on her trip to visit Ryan ??
"On February 6, Arias testified that she killed Alexander in self-defense and recounted an intimate encounter with Alexander that started with kissing and ended in anal sex, describing the anal sex as painful and adding: "It was not something I expected to happen, and I can't say I wanted it to, but I didn't stop him."
Ooops.......posted on the wrong thread. Must be you can't stop reading here for that to happen.

just sayin'

:)
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#502417 Mar 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops.......posted on the wrong thread. Must be you can't stop reading here for that to happen.
just sayin'
:)
Not at all Gracie -'twas just confirming your indisputable fact that Jodi was a Greenie just like the Orlando Slutsy Kid Killer.

But thrilled am I to see that you are not undergoing another serious PTSD session and are able to recognize an interloper on your much cherished 8th Thread.

What am I the 3rd NON Killer Lover to post on here?

Back to the thread wherein nary a soul thinks like defense attorney's who watch the trial 3 times and read the Docs 5 times yet still continue to post BS - on a thread that is now experiencing death throes.
bravo

AOL

#502419 Mar 23, 2013
LizW wrote:
They shouldn't be excluded. When you find yourself resorting to name calling and making nasty comments to get your point accross then your point was probably very weak to begin with.
Both sides can be off the charts when it comes to how obsessed posters become with people they don't even know who are involved in some aspect of a court case. Even a attorney will tell you at the end of the day, you take a break, you walk away, you try never to personally get involved. It's just a job, not your life. You need balance, getting overly involved just leads to career burn out along with possible other issues. I truly believe some of these posters have files close to the same size as the legal teams do. As far as I'm concerned if that's the case and you have no connection to anyone involved in the trial why let it occupy so much of your time? It's just my opinion but I don't see it as being normal by any stretch of the imagination. <quoted text>
well stated Liz! i agree will everything u said and it seems very sad anyone has to resort to such off the charts, like u say. to take over a life with them with such strong evil desires is off the charts too i think. i guess they don't have any kind of normal life so this is all they have.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502420 Mar 23, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all Gracie -'twas just confirming your indisputable fact that Jodi was a Greenie just like the Orlando Slutsy Kid Killer.
But thrilled am I to see that you are not undergoing another serious PTSD session and are able to recognize an interloper on your much cherished 8th Thread.
What am I the 3rd NON Killer Lover to post on here?
Back to the thread wherein nary a soul thinks like defense attorney's who watch the trial 3 times and read the Docs 5 times yet still continue to post BS - on a thread that is now experiencing death throes.
I fail to see how talking smut has any correlation to the topic of this thread.

I see you still have no understanding of what PTSD is, but nice try.

And for the record, I never said that Casey was a greenie.....what I said from viewing the pix of the "pristine garbage" was,'Casey must have recycled'. Did you ever figure out why I made that tongue in cheek comment long before Baez produced the pix of the wet garbage at trial?

Apparently not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,144,229
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 12,031
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 96,566
Attorney, former GOP candidate Deon Long disbarred 14 hr the circus is in ... 1
Bush Family skims one % from Domestic Violence ... 14 hr shamefully 6
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 21 hr LizW 70,529
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance