Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502510 Mar 27, 2013
Forgot to add, it looks like the BK trustee did her a favor.

Maybe he watched the entire trial.

just sayin'
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502512 Mar 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The ramifications are huge, but unless her attorney files a motion against this, the "auction" will proceed, and unless someone outbids the initial bid of $10K, her rights will be sold for a mere $10K.
While I find this to be appalling that someone can buy something that doesn't even exist at present, I am laughing mao at all the money M&M has invested in their ridiculous ZoK case, hoping to not only win their bogus case, but get their cut from a big payday based upon Casey selling her story!
If she can't sell her story, she'll never have any assets to attach.
So while I see this as being huge blow to future BK filings by songwriters, authors, artists, patent holders, or any other such creative endeavours across the board for all, it looks like the BK trustee has effectively made Casey Anthony judgement proof to everyone suing her now, or in the future, for civil damages.
Just as in the criminal case, Casey Anthony has set a new legal precedent once again.
Sorry ngracie but I do not share your alternative universe.

If you actually believe what you write, you're truly delusional.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502513 Mar 27, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone answer you over her Rambler?
I'm not Rambler, no matter how many times you post it.

As to your question, it doesn't matter if anyone replies.

just sayin'

Level 7

Location hidden

#502514 Mar 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ngracie but I do not share your alternative universe.
If you actually believe what you write, you're truly delusional.
If I didn't believe it, I wouldn't write it.

Other than posting a snarky remark, could you point out the flaws in my post?

If she can't sell her story, she can give it away for free.....Dateline, 20/20, etc, would not turn it down.

Which would make whoever "wins" the auction holding worthless rights. Kind of hard to imagine someone willing to pay her creditors out of the kindness of his heart.......perhaps his offer was designed on her behalf?

It's no wonder her attorney has not filed a reply to the trustee's motion.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#502515 Mar 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The ramifications are huge, but unless her attorney files a motion against this, the "auction" will proceed, and unless someone outbids the initial bid of $10K, her rights will be sold for a mere $10K.
While I find this to be appalling that someone can buy something that doesn't even exist at present, I am laughing mao at all the money M&M has invested in their ridiculous ZoK case, hoping to not only win their bogus case, but get their cut from a big payday based upon Casey selling her story!
If she can't sell her story, she'll never have any assets to attach.
So while I see this as being huge blow to future BK filings by songwriters, authors, artists, patent holders, or any other such creative endeavours across the board for all, it looks like the BK trustee has effectively made Casey Anthony judgement proof to everyone suing her now, or in the future, for civil damages.
Just as in the criminal case, Casey Anthony has set a new legal precedent once again.
Tell me ngrace, what legal precedent did Casey Anthony set in her first case?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#502516 Mar 27, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me ngrace, what legal precedent did Casey Anthony set in her first case?
She's president of the Baby Killing Lucky HOOORS Club.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502517 Mar 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If she can't sell her story, she can give it away for free.....Dateline, 20/20, etc, would not turn it down.
Which would make whoever "wins" the auction holding worthless rights. Kind of hard to imagine someone willing to pay her creditors out of the kindness of his heart.......perhaps his offer was designed on her behalf?
No, I'm not interesting in discussing something so ridiculous as a secondary party owning the history of any living person, or it being put up for auction..........my only comment would be I think the bankruptcy court really ought to authorize a total brain transplant to ensure the purchaser doesn't get ripped off!

The topic of whether or not demons have contaminated the human race through UFO alien serpents impregnating females is only slightly more interesting.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502519 Mar 27, 2013
RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
Joyeuse Paques, "Alleluia, Il est Ressusicte".
(Practicing my french for the snowbirds from Quebec about to land anyday now a lot of them catholics and such).lol Merci beaucoups.
Joyeuse Paques., toi aussi.."Alleluia, oui il est ressuscite"

Ton francais est parfait...et ca fais plaisir!
lol...Merci bien!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#502521 Mar 28, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Rambler.. http://www.google.com/url...
This is the song that always comes to my mind whenever I see her name.

:-)

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502522 Mar 28, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the song that always comes to my mind whenever I see her name.
:-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n4TAqBUiJXcXX
It reminds me of a car more than a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 6

Location hidden

#502523 Mar 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
DARK WATERS ©
“A Journey from Darkness into Light”
A Testimony by Richard Grund
page 26
THE CLEANSING
That help came in two ways. The first was a dinner meeting with a gentlemen introduced to me by some people in Tallahassee. He wanted to get involved in producing films and asked to meet me. After listening to my testimony he questioned what I done with all of the crystals I had accumulated over the years. I told him that they were in a jar in a drawer waiting to be turned into jewelry. I had accumulated hundreds of dollars of gemstones and thought I could convert them into harmless jewelry. His immediate response was to me that there was “dung in the camp” and that this was still an open doorway into my life for the Lord of the flies to enter. He emphatically stated that I needed to get rid of them. Something inside of me recognized this as truth and I went home from that meeting to destroy the crystals. I wrapped them in a plastic bag so as not to hurt my hand as I crushed them with a hammer. When I discarded the bag into the garbage pail outside my apartment building an old song from the Seventies began to play in my head. That refrain from the song that played over and over in my head was "I’ve got a peaceful, easy feeling..." and it was true.
http://web.archive.org/web/20050212071941/htt...
Posting this here......today the expert witness in the Jodi Arias case mentioned a man who had destroyed a $25,000 crystal collection belonging to his wife, reportedly to hurt her. It reminded me of this hammering incident.
Somehow the story as "testified to" just does not ring true...too much detail for one thing. Why do we need to know precisely how the crystal was destroyed? Now I also notice the specific mention, "so as not to hurt my hand". How would hammering crystals with a hammer hurt one's hand - it would be a greater risk that pieces would fly into his eyes.
It's as little bits of truth have been interwoven into a different story - a sort of blatant, boastful bragging, but thinly disguised.
Don't you know those techniques are used in sorcery...
Black and White which is the Science on finite and infinite Life and occultism..

"For in our searching are fulfilled all our desires, and we obtain the victory over all worlds"-Khand. Upanishad

Just sayin...

Level 6

Location hidden

#502525 Mar 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I would only trust Oprah ...The Queen of Talk...No one else!
A Face to Face interview...

Fancy the State of Florida/media's position if Casey talks..
Then..once the the Big Picture is out...
Fancy Casey's position...

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

#502526 Mar 28, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You still do the same things Ngrace. Remember your other threads that faded away. You made up accounts to try to make it look occupied back then. Looks like another sad ending for you.

Did you ever find the evidence that George did it?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502527 Mar 28, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
It's committing bankruptcy fraud for the debtor to hide, transfer, or gives away the title of Property.
Casey

Hollywood, FL

#502528 Mar 28, 2013
So where the hell are all my faithful followers?

This is it wtf.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#502530 Mar 29, 2013
GF.....Here you are. I've been stalking you. Are you mainly posting at night? Let me know. I could use some good dollar store bargain updates.
Lately my social calendar has been full ( the new season of Idol and Dallas starting up again) but I'm going to check back and stalk you later on today.

XOXOXO

PS........are you still steaming the veggies? Did you plant a garden this year?
Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You still do the same things Ngrace. Remember your other threads that faded away. You made up accounts to try to make it look occupied back then. Looks like another sad ending for you.
Did you ever find the evidence that George did it?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502531 Mar 29, 2013
Some of the writings about Chris Hughes are conflicting.

For example here it's presented as if he owned the company Travis worked for....

A Tragic Loss

In 2001, Hughes hired Travis onto his sales team at Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc., a company that sells legal-service insurance. Using the story of his own childhood struggles as a motivational tool, Travis excelled at the company and was quickly met with financial success. By his mid-twenties he owned an upscale five-bedroom home and was driving a BMW.

“He was just incredible,” says Hughes.“He was a phenomenal worker, totally focused. One of the top guys I ever had in my company out of 40,000 people.”
http://www.timespublications.com/aug10-featur...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502532 Mar 29, 2013
This is also an odd snippet from yesterday's trial events. An obvious question might be how does Sky Hughes control who her sister dates?

2:59 p.m. ET: Sky Hughes wrote in an email that she would not allow Alexander to date her sister.

“They (Chris and Sky Hughes) thought he needed counseling, they also indicated that they thought he was greatly affected by his childhood and he was afraid to look at it because he was afraid it would make him look weak,” said LaViolette.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/28/live-...

The connection to a sister of Sky is also credited to Chris becoming involved with Prepaid Legal Services....not that I necessarily believe promotional hype.

"During the second mastermind meeting, and during a lole in the conversation, Chris’ sister-in-law said,“There’s something we want to show you. You may or may not be interested. And it will only take 15 minutes.” Then she slid a tape into the VCR. It was a video about Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. Before the video was over, Chris decided he was in.
Though it would take him several weeks to come up with the initial investment, he began sharing the business with family and friends, so he could hit the ground running once he completed his application.
His first year in Pre-Paid Legal, he earned 3 times more money working part time than he did at his full time job. His second year, his PPL income doubled. In his third year, his income tripled!"
http://www.teamrenew.com/teamrenew-founders
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502533 Mar 29, 2013
Ignore me.

Wrong thread......

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#502534 Mar 29, 2013
hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,193,120
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min IB DaMann 51,584
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 96,895
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 17,367
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 8 hr Princess Hey 4,439
Jodi Arias (May '13) 11 hr Jinx 17
Jodi Arias (Jun '13) 11 hr Jinx 6
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 13 hr Miles 17,890
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance