CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502523 Mar 28, 2013
Rambler wrote:
DARK WATERS ©
“A Journey from Darkness into Light”
A Testimony by Richard Grund
page 26
THE CLEANSING
That help came in two ways. The first was a dinner meeting with a gentlemen introduced to me by some people in Tallahassee. He wanted to get involved in producing films and asked to meet me. After listening to my testimony he questioned what I done with all of the crystals I had accumulated over the years. I told him that they were in a jar in a drawer waiting to be turned into jewelry. I had accumulated hundreds of dollars of gemstones and thought I could convert them into harmless jewelry. His immediate response was to me that there was “dung in the camp” and that this was still an open doorway into my life for the Lord of the flies to enter. He emphatically stated that I needed to get rid of them. Something inside of me recognized this as truth and I went home from that meeting to destroy the crystals. I wrapped them in a plastic bag so as not to hurt my hand as I crushed them with a hammer. When I discarded the bag into the garbage pail outside my apartment building an old song from the Seventies began to play in my head. That refrain from the song that played over and over in my head was "I’ve got a peaceful, easy feeling..." and it was true.
http://web.archive.org/web/20050212071941/htt...
Posting this here......today the expert witness in the Jodi Arias case mentioned a man who had destroyed a $25,000 crystal collection belonging to his wife, reportedly to hurt her. It reminded me of this hammering incident.
Somehow the story as "testified to" just does not ring true...too much detail for one thing. Why do we need to know precisely how the crystal was destroyed? Now I also notice the specific mention, "so as not to hurt my hand". How would hammering crystals with a hammer hurt one's hand - it would be a greater risk that pieces would fly into his eyes.
It's as little bits of truth have been interwoven into a different story - a sort of blatant, boastful bragging, but thinly disguised.
Don't you know those techniques are used in sorcery...
Black and White which is the Science on finite and infinite Life and occultism..

"For in our searching are fulfilled all our desires, and we obtain the victory over all worlds"-Khand. Upanishad

Just sayin...

Level 6

Location hidden

#502525 Mar 28, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If I didn't believe it, I wouldn't write it.
Other than posting a snarky remark, could you point out the flaws in my post?
If she can't sell her story, she can give it away for free.....Dateline, 20/20, etc, would not turn it down.
Which would make whoever "wins" the auction holding worthless rights. Kind of hard to imagine someone willing to pay her creditors out of the kindness of his heart.......perhaps his offer was designed on her behalf?
It's no wonder her attorney has not filed a reply to the trustee's motion.
I would only trust Oprah ...The Queen of Talk...No one else!
A Face to Face interview...

Fancy the State of Florida/media's position if Casey talks..
Then..once the the Big Picture is out...
Fancy Casey's position...

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

#502526 Mar 28, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You still do the same things Ngrace. Remember your other threads that faded away. You made up accounts to try to make it look occupied back then. Looks like another sad ending for you.

Did you ever find the evidence that George did it?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502527 Mar 28, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
It's committing bankruptcy fraud for the debtor to hide, transfer, or gives away the title of Property.
Casey

Hollywood, FL

#502528 Mar 28, 2013
So where the hell are all my faithful followers?

This is it wtf.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#502530 Mar 29, 2013
GF.....Here you are. I've been stalking you. Are you mainly posting at night? Let me know. I could use some good dollar store bargain updates.
Lately my social calendar has been full ( the new season of Idol and Dallas starting up again) but I'm going to check back and stalk you later on today.

XOXOXO

PS........are you still steaming the veggies? Did you plant a garden this year?
Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You still do the same things Ngrace. Remember your other threads that faded away. You made up accounts to try to make it look occupied back then. Looks like another sad ending for you.
Did you ever find the evidence that George did it?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502531 Mar 29, 2013
Some of the writings about Chris Hughes are conflicting.

For example here it's presented as if he owned the company Travis worked for....

A Tragic Loss

In 2001, Hughes hired Travis onto his sales team at Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc., a company that sells legal-service insurance. Using the story of his own childhood struggles as a motivational tool, Travis excelled at the company and was quickly met with financial success. By his mid-twenties he owned an upscale five-bedroom home and was driving a BMW.

“He was just incredible,” says Hughes.“He was a phenomenal worker, totally focused. One of the top guys I ever had in my company out of 40,000 people.”
http://www.timespublications.com/aug10-featur...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502532 Mar 29, 2013
This is also an odd snippet from yesterday's trial events. An obvious question might be how does Sky Hughes control who her sister dates?

2:59 p.m. ET: Sky Hughes wrote in an email that she would not allow Alexander to date her sister.

“They (Chris and Sky Hughes) thought he needed counseling, they also indicated that they thought he was greatly affected by his childhood and he was afraid to look at it because he was afraid it would make him look weak,” said LaViolette.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/28/live-...

The connection to a sister of Sky is also credited to Chris becoming involved with Prepaid Legal Services....not that I necessarily believe promotional hype.

"During the second mastermind meeting, and during a lole in the conversation, Chris’ sister-in-law said,“There’s something we want to show you. You may or may not be interested. And it will only take 15 minutes.” Then she slid a tape into the VCR. It was a video about Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. Before the video was over, Chris decided he was in.
Though it would take him several weeks to come up with the initial investment, he began sharing the business with family and friends, so he could hit the ground running once he completed his application.
His first year in Pre-Paid Legal, he earned 3 times more money working part time than he did at his full time job. His second year, his PPL income doubled. In his third year, his income tripled!"
http://www.teamrenew.com/teamrenew-founders
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502533 Mar 29, 2013
Ignore me.

Wrong thread......

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#502534 Mar 29, 2013
hahahaha

Level 6

Location hidden

#502535 Mar 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Some of the writings about Chris Hughes are conflicting.
For example here it's presented as if he owned the company Travis worked for....
A Tragic Loss
In 2001, Hughes hired Travis onto his sales team at Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc., a company that sells legal-service insurance. Using the story of his own childhood struggles as a motivational tool, Travis excelled at the company and was quickly met with financial success. By his mid-twenties he owned an upscale five-bedroom home and was driving a BMW.
“He was just incredible,” says Hughes.“He was a phenomenal worker, totally focused. One of the top guys I ever had in my company out of 40,000 people.”
http://www.timespublications.com/aug10-featur...
Wrong thread rambler..aka Ms.Smith...
... It can't be ignored..

Does that mean you are BRAIN FREEZED on:
CASEY:Does the State Have the Good to Convict?

Then Go find or Start a New Thread--> Read carefully..
-->-->--> JODI:Does the State Have the Good to Convict?

Cause right now, your out of FOCUS and Lost in Paradise!!!
Maybe you got Sunstroke in Mexico last month?
Get a Grip!

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#502536 Mar 29, 2013
Casey wrote:
So where the hell are all my faithful followers?
This is it wtf.
Casey has faithful supporters, of justice. They don't follow her. Get over it
Casey

Hollywood, FL

#502537 Mar 29, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are "MY" faithful supporters of justice? You say they don't follow me, you don't? It looks like the two peple that supported me left here too. Jodi is more important than me now.

Gfy

Level 6

Location hidden

#502539 Mar 30, 2013
I guess we'll have to wait till the next hearing on August 9th 2013..and see what Judge May think's
about Motions #33 and #34 ...

It's Topix Spring Brake....Enjoy!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502540 Mar 30, 2013
***I mean April 9th 2013...
Sorry I'm already on Spring Break!
Those typo's...it's crazy!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502541 Mar 30, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
***I mean April 9th 2013...
Sorry I'm already on Spring Break!
Those typo's...it's crazy!
Judge May has 18 bankruptcy hearings on his docket between 9:30am and 10:15am. What do you want to bet Weenie, OS tapes CMA's and it's at least a half an hour long. LOL

http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm
Casey

Hollywood, FL

#502542 Mar 31, 2013
Nobody gives a flying fck about me now, apparently they could give a flying fck about your one man band show on here as well.

Unfortunately when everyone left here it exposed you lmao. I thought I had plenty of justice fightters on my side, when all along it was one tard with 50 puppet hats and a major brain disorder!

Gfy loser

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#502543 Mar 31, 2013
Hope everyone has a nice Easter Day.

GF? Where are you? My guess is on spring break at one of the beaches flaunting your new bikini!!!!!!!

You work it girl.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502544 Mar 31, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong thread rambler..aka Ms.Smith...
... It can't be ignored..
Does that mean you are BRAIN FREEZED on:
CASEY:Does the State Have the Good to Convict?
Then Go find or Start a New Thread--> Read carefully..
-->-->--> JODI:Does the State Have the Good to Convict?
Cause right now, your out of FOCUS and Lost in Paradise!!!
Maybe you got Sunstroke in Mexico last month?
Get a Grip!
Why you're referring to me as "Ms Smith", I have no idea but if you're interested in a bit of trivia, early in this case from something I read I filed in the back of my mind that Cindy Anthony's maiden name was "Smith". I recall that because when Rich Plesea hopped into the public eye it contradicted information I thought was true.

Coincidently, the name "Cindy Smith" does appear loosely associated to this case when an odd news story was reported.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...
Then of course there's the disappearance of Michelle Parker, who could be a twin to Casey, last name Parker also associated to this case and also to "Smith".

Parker
Smith
Cindy

...and some other names which popped up more than once, in this case:

Anthony
Casey
Jeffrey
Richard

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#502545 Mar 31, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey killed her child Caylee in June 2008 and got away with it.

Anyone that supports her has some serious issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,276,834
two words (Jul '10) 54 min Princess Hey 27,460
3 word game (Jan '11) 58 min Princess Hey 13,648
One Word (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,198
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,783
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,542
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,263
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr clueless 19,062
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr LizW 72,663
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages