CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#502543 Mar 31, 2013
Hope everyone has a nice Easter Day.

GF? Where are you? My guess is on spring break at one of the beaches flaunting your new bikini!!!!!!!

You work it girl.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502544 Mar 31, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong thread rambler..aka Ms.Smith...
... It can't be ignored..
Does that mean you are BRAIN FREEZED on:
CASEY:Does the State Have the Good to Convict?
Then Go find or Start a New Thread--> Read carefully..
-->-->--> JODI:Does the State Have the Good to Convict?
Cause right now, your out of FOCUS and Lost in Paradise!!!
Maybe you got Sunstroke in Mexico last month?
Get a Grip!
Why you're referring to me as "Ms Smith", I have no idea but if you're interested in a bit of trivia, early in this case from something I read I filed in the back of my mind that Cindy Anthony's maiden name was "Smith". I recall that because when Rich Plesea hopped into the public eye it contradicted information I thought was true.

Coincidently, the name "Cindy Smith" does appear loosely associated to this case when an odd news story was reported.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...
Then of course there's the disappearance of Michelle Parker, who could be a twin to Casey, last name Parker also associated to this case and also to "Smith".

Parker
Smith
Cindy

...and some other names which popped up more than once, in this case:

Anthony
Casey
Jeffrey
Richard

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#502545 Mar 31, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey has faithful supporters, of justice. They don't follow her. Get over it
Casey killed her child Caylee in June 2008 and got away with it.

Anyone that supports her has some serious issues.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502546 Mar 31, 2013
SMurph, on the topic of Ricardo and where Casey spent the night of June 9th a few days ago.....

The book "Mommy's Little Girl" by Diane Fanning is interesting because it was published BEFORE the trial, during a period of time it was plain as day Casey would likely be convicted of murder. She reveals her sources in the preface, one of them Danielle Tavernier of the State's Attorney's Office who was Ms Fanning's source for a staggering volume of "documents, video and audio recordings and photographs'.

Her other sources include Richard Grund, Jesse Grund, someone by the name of Jackie Mattlin, and Cindy's brother - Rick Cuza (last name changed to protect privacy).

Oddly, some of the accounts of the case which she writes about in her book are substantially different from the generally-accepted version in the discovery that was released by the media.

For that reason, starting on page 60, and (my added comments).....

(this is the interrogation taking place at "the conference room' at Universal Studios. Casey tells Yuri Melich she got a phonecall from Caylee, "yesterday" around noon from a private number)

Yuri Melich interupted, "And that's the phone she called you on? On your cell phone?"

"Yes."

"Can I see that real quick?" Melich asked as he picked up the cell and walked out of the room. When he checked Casey's phone, he found no record of that phone call---he hadn't thought he would.

(If this was on the interrogation tape, it's been redacted.)

<snip>

(YM is still out of the room.) Then Melich's own phone rang. It was from the detective who was interviewing Rico Morales at the station.(WHO?) Rico was bothered by a text message he'd gotten from Casey earlier that day that read: "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?(Of course in discovery documents released by the media, this text message was sent from Casey to her "new' boyfriend, TONY NOT "Rico".)

He (Rico Morales) also told the detective (WHO?) that Casey and Caylee had spent the night at HIS HOUSE on June 9, and left on the morning of June 10.

<snip>

....In the moment of silence, Yuri Melich stepped back into the room. "Let me throw something in, if you don['t mind", he said to the other detectives, then turned to Casey. "you know Ricardo, right? Obviously your ex-boyfriend?'

(Up until this point in time, it doesn't appear Casey EVER mentions the name Ricardo, or Rico Morales, until YM gets this phonecall.)

"Uh huh.'

"We brought him down to the office and he's been busy talking to a couple of detectives down there (WHY?). And he was able to help us because he's telling us something obviously, completely different than what you're telling us." (According to discovery, it was JESSE GRUND who phoned Melich and said this.)

He (YM) told her that the video from the surveillance camera across the street would corroberate Ricardo's story of the events of June 9-10."

"I was not at his place the ninth of that month."

cont'
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502547 Mar 31, 2013
Adding......I'm not done, but Jeff Ashton also wrote out Ricardo and replaced him with Jesse. Also notice once again the reference to A HOUSE as opposed to an apartment or condo.

Imperfect Justice - Jeff Ashton

page 38/39
Next, Melich looked into the apartment on North Hillside Drive. It had been the first apartment Casey visited with him, the location where she said Zanny had lived with a roommate in early 2006. Not only had no one named Zenaida Gonzales lived there, but the complex itself was a seniors-only facility, Coincidentally, when the initial responding deputies had searched the Pontiac the night before, they'd found an address written on a piece of paper that was right across the street from the senior facility. It turned out that address belonged to Casey's ex-fiance, JESSE GRUND.

Page 44
(Melich to Casey at Universal) Now that apartment you pointed out to me, the two-story apartment, that's an old folks home. It's right across the street from you ex-boyfriend's HOUSE, who you never mentioned. And you say you wrote the address down because it was across the street, that's a lie, because I've already talked to him, and we've already been by THE HOUSE, and, you know, we've looked at everything we could look at over there."

"Um-hmmm."

"Everything you've told me is a lie".

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502548 Mar 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you're referring to me as "Ms Smith", I have no idea but if you're interested in a bit of trivia, early in this case from something I read I filed in the back of my mind that Cindy Anthony's maiden name was "Smith". I recall that because when Rich Plesea hopped into the public eye it contradicted information I thought was true.
Coincidently, the name "Cindy Smith" does appear loosely associated to this case when an odd news story was reported.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...
Then of course there's the disappearance of Michelle Parker, who could be a twin to Casey, last name Parker also associated to this case and also to "Smith".
Parker
Smith
Cindy
...and some other names which popped up more than once, in this case:
Anthony
Casey
Jeffrey
Richard
Because a Ms.Smith has been connected directly with the Defense Camp from the very start...upsetting several Forums and Websites to gather info and distort info as she see's fit..

It's her job to create confusion..She is known to be connected to Medina in Baez's corner..What ever her deal is.."The truth must be distort" again...That's her Job! Not Kool
And you "rambler' seems to behave has such..and switch subjects..when you're cornered..

"Something is Wrong" It smells like there's was a dead body
in the dam trunk!"
How Many Anthony's in the Anthony`Saga ?
From Casey+Caylee+Lee+Cindy+George to reporter[s] to boyfriend[s] to Sheriff Deputy [SSS]etc,ec..
Talk to the Mason[S]!!!

Happy Easter..Got to go..Friends are coming over!
"It' All in the Family"
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502549 Mar 31, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Because a Ms.Smith has been connected directly with the Defense Camp from the very start...upsetting several Forums and Websites to gather info and distort info as she see's fit..
Well that's not me and I'm not connected to any "camps".

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502550 Mar 31, 2013
picking up where I left off.......

He (YM) told her that the video from the surveillance camera across the street would corroberate Ricardo's story of the events of June 9-10."

"So, you stayed at your ex-boyfriend's the ninth of this month when you are staying at your other boyfriend's HOUSE--Tony---the rest of the month.

"He's been out of town so....I wasn't staying in his apartment." (Give Casey credit for understanding the difference by definition of a house and an apartment. And remember when Casey also told one of the two, Dr Weitz or Danziger that her boyfriend Jesse was out of town the first two weeks of the month that Caylee was missing?)

"I was staying with Amy and Ricardo and J.P. J.P. and Ricardo own THE HOUSE." (Yes, that's an "AND")

"So why didn't...you tell us you were staying there? We drove right by that HOUSE this morning, didn't we?"

Casey didn't answer the question, so Melich continued. "Okay, why were you pointing at this old folks' home and saying Zanny lived there at one point, when she didn't?"

"Because she had gone there before. I seen her there."

"She went to the old folks home?"

"Yes."

"But you never dropped your kid off at an old folks' home. You never went into an old folks' home, right there on Glenwood, is where Ricardo lives."

"Uh huh."

"With Amy and J.P."

"Uh huh."

'All of whom are at our station talking to our detectives right now. So, obviously, you know, we're not stupid. Okay? And what you're doing right now is treating us like we're stupid, which --I take that, you know, to be a personal insult..........
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502551 Mar 31, 2013
More on THE HOUSE, or the apartment, or whatever

Mommy's Little Girl by Diane Fanning
page 39

Casey left the Anthony home in Detective Melich's unmarked car. They rendezvoused with a deputy (???) and drove to the corner of Glenwood and Robinson. Casey pointed to a second-floor window in a building off of the northwest corner of the intersection at 301 Hillside Avenue. She claimed that Zenaida lived there during the first half of 2006 in a three-storey apartment. The second story window had been Zenaida's bedroom---the one above it was where her roommate had lived. The place she indicated, however, was a senior-only facility.(NOTE: one theory is Casey invented the name "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales because that was the name of Richard Grund's nanny)

(Interesting this place where Casey identified Zenaida had lived later said to be Ricardo's apartment, not the senior's facility.)

On the other side of the street, Melich spotted 232 Glenwood Avenue---an address found on a slip of paper in Casey's car. He asked why she'd written it down.

"Because it's across the street," Casey said.

The answer didn't make a lot of sense to the detective, but, for now, he let the remark go unchallenged.

(This was the address Jeff Ashton said was identified because Jesse, not Ricardo, had lived there. In 2008, was that address of A HOUSE or an apartment?)

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502552 Mar 31, 2013
* or in 2006?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502553 Mar 31, 2013
http://www.ocpafl.org/searches/ParcelSearch.a...

Okay, this makes no sense.

I'm conducting a property tax search of the said apartment or condo building at 232 Glenwood, the address written on a piece of paper in Casey's car.

This website is indicating there in only ONE unit at the address of 232 Glenwood, 1468 sq ft, owned by Joseph and John Chatt, yet the corresponding photo (and google map) indicate it to be a considerably large multi-plex development.

Where's all the other units?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502554 Mar 31, 2013
"I was staying with Amy and Ricardo and J.P.

J.P. and Ricardo own THE HOUSE."

Joseph and John Chatt own what is said to only be one unit.

(Yuri Melich) "He told her that the video from the surveillance camera across the street would corroberate Ricardo's story of the events of June 9-10."

(Casey) "I was not at his place the ninth of that month."

(Jeff Ashton) But it turned out that that address BELONGED to Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund.

Therefore Jesse Grund is likely an alias of either Joseph or John Chatt??

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502555 Mar 31, 2013
Funny, even ngrace stopped coming here. I am glad to see the thread is about me and not old whats her name.

Jesse Grund is always headline news eh!

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502556 Mar 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
(Yuri Melich) "He told her that the video from the surveillance camera across the street would corroberate Ricardo's story of the events of June 9-10."
(Jeff Ashton) But it turned out that that address BELONGED to Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund.
We know you are an Anthony relative, because none of them work and they all spend all their time online being losers. We know everything about you, so this last gasp of troll breath here is all for Not. It is rather amusing watching the dual thread melt down, you, making a complete arse of yourself is quite gratifying for a Grund.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502557 Mar 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Adding to this -

The house (?) was purchased by Joseph R and John P in 2006.

I wonder if "R" stands for Rico?

The photo of Caylee and JP does bear a striking resemblance.....i suppose a husband would be considered an "ex-fiancé".

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#502559 Apr 1, 2013
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are "MY" faithful supporters of justice? You say they don't follow me, you don't? It looks like the two peple that supported me left here too. Jodi is more important than me now.
Gfy
You aren't Casey
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502560 Apr 1, 2013
Excerpt from Diane Fanning, Mommy's Little Girl:

"So, you stayed at your ex-boyfriend's the ninth of this month (July) when you are staying at your other boyfriend's HOUSE--Tony---the rest of the month.

"He'd been out of town so....I wasn't staying in his apartment."

"I was staying with Amy and Ricardo and J.P. J.P. and Ricardo own THE HOUSE."

"So why didn't...you tell us you were staying there? We drove right by that HOUSE this morning, didn't we?"

Casey didn't answer the question, so Melich continued. "Okay, why were you pointing at this old folks' home and saying Zanny lived there at one point, when she didn't?"

"Because she had gone there before. I seen her there."

From discovery documents
page 114

DETECTIVE MELICH
Q. Um, Rick is in the office and Rick's finishing up the interview and tat was actually Rick calling me. You know Ricarado right obviously your ex-boyfriend?

A. Uh-huh (Affirmative).

Q. We brought him down to the office and he's been talking to a couple of our detectives down there. And he was able to help us something obviously different than what you're telling us. And I was just able to tell him that pull the surveillance camera (?) from the video across the street at the old folks home that you drove me by.

A. Uh-huh.(Affirmative)

Q. And ah, we're gonna get it enhance to see if we an actually get some good detail of pictures and faces. But Ricardo was saying that you spend the night with him on the 9th and left on the 10th. And this is being, this is being corroborated right now, which again shows that you're continuously lying about the 9th being the day that.......

A. I stayed over at.....

Q.....(inaudible)...

A.....at his house....

Q. And.....

A.....on the 9th of this month.(July)

Q. No.

A. Not of last month. I was not at his place the 9th of that month.(June).

Q. So, you stayed at your ex-boyfrined's the 9th of this month when you're staying at your other boyfriends HOUSE, Tony the rest of the month.

A. He'd been out of town so I was staying over at another friend's place while he was gone. I wasn't staying at his apartment. I was staying with Amy and Ricardo and JP. JP and Ricardo owned THE HOUSE.

Q. So, why didn't why didn't you tell us you where staying there. We drove right by THE HOUSE this morning didn't we when we went to.....

A.(No verbal response).

Q. Okay and you're at this old folks hime, which is another lie, right?

A. Uh-huh.(Affirmative)

Q.'Cause Amy never lived there.(???) Am I correct.

A. Uh-huh.(Affirmative)

Q. Okay, why were you pointing at this old folks home and saying Zani lived there at one point when she didn't?

A. Because she had gone there before I seen her there.

Casey denies she stayed at Rick's June 9th and Rick was at the police station the same time Casey was being interviewed at Universal Studios.

Yuri Melich cuts Casey off, when she says where she stayed the night of June 9th.

But notice YM does not ask if Caylee was at Ricardo (or Rick's) or ask if Cindy picked the child in the middle of the night, eh SMurph? That's only your latest story.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502561 Apr 1, 2013
Wonder who was the Rick at OCSO earlier in the day?

This interview begins.....LOL

Transcript of Taped Interview Ricardo Morales
Conducted by Detective White

This is Detective White with the Orange County Sheriff's Office Domestic Violence Unit. Today is July 16th, 2008, it 9:31 p.m. And I am at 232 North Glenwood?

A. Right

Q. Uh-huh.(Affirmative). And I am with?

A. Ricardo Morales.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam/news/stat...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#502562 Apr 1, 2013
Scrams is so crazy.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502563 Apr 1, 2013
Judge Perry -

"Since then, he's been re-elected an unprecedented nine times as chief judge with this term ending in 2015. This is a testament to the high regard in which he is held by his peers."
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Ngracie, what happened in your State with what was earlier reported about the bill being passed, putting a lid on the maximum terms judges could serve?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orange schools' start times: Will flip back be ... (May '09) 38 min Vicky Bell 59
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 27,804
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 58,822
News County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) 4 hr Someone who cares 111
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 13,023
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 22,926
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 18,912
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages