Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502494 Mar 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy Anthony made a statement on the witness stand during the trial......something which connected to her belief Caylee was still alive, and searching for Zenaida Gonzalez. Do you recall what I'm referring to?
If not, Ngracie probably has it in her extensive library of case documents.
I told Cindy Anthony about Glades County where I saw Casey with Caylee and Zaneida..which was the night before the Fusian Photobuck was taken by Anthony Lazarro...

Zaneida had signed the signature Log..
Cindy did look into it..and there is more that went on..I last heard of Cindy ,when she told me that SHE DID NOT TRUST COBRA..(Those emails were sent to Authorities)..

Shortly thereafter..Cobra called me..telling me that Rev.Richard Grund was his long time friend...and he was retained by Richard Grund because the Anthony claimed that if True ,Caylee had drowned
then Jesse Grund had to be responsable...And ..there's more..
because I had volunteered for the Glades County Sheriff "Citizen on Patrol" Program and provided my Photo ID wih my Sworn Notorized Affidavit., description of my Caylee sighting in Moore Haven..
and there's more..in the BEFORE ., I even seen them...why my information was witheld..and,,,Cobra told he was Obstructing Justice passing Caylee's photo (August 2008) where I saw them..which is in:
Violation of th Federal Missing Children Search Act of 1990 aka Susanne Law..

Level 6

Location hidden

#502495 Mar 26, 2013
Riverside wrote:
I see I am not the only one who thought Alice is probably a man hater,
Who's Alice??? Does she work for Disney?
Poor thing, she don't know what she's missing!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502496 Mar 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Cindy Anthony testifies 7th time; says Caylee drowning was media theory
CASEY ANTHONY TRIALJUNE 29, 2011BY: CINDY ADAMSSubscribe
On June 29, 2011, Cindy Anthony testified for the seventh time at her daughter Casey Anthony's murder trial. She is seen here testifying last week.
"Cindy then confirmed that six months ago, she still believed Caylee was alive, despite the little girl's remains being found on Dec. 11, 2008 in a wooded area near the Anthony family home."
This appears the said date of Cindy's testimony was June 29, 2011, but this is not an exact quote because she also mentioned ZG iirc.
However this does not take away from the fact that "believing" and "the truth" are not necessarily one and the same. It appears Cindy was displaying classic symptoms of PTSD by living in an "alternative universe" since she was unable to accept her granddaughter's death, since the skeletal remains were ID'd by DNA samples collected from the Anthony home which Cindy turned over.
That's right.."since the skeletal remains were ID's by DNA samples collected from the Anthony home which Cindy turned over.."

And that's how they did it...
But Cindy's no dummy..she was right in the "EYE of Queen Nancy's Tornado of Hatred!" She saw the Light!

Then Jose Baez told Casey..DON"T TALK TO (NOONE)and he meant not even her mother,,, to make sure she don't realise they were taking her for a CAR_TOON ride!

Yet..Cindy had a meeting with Jose Baez..in his Office and he'warned her of his Opening Statement...

Ye, Cheney Mason said..
"I didn't know Jose would say this in his Opening statement..."

Got the Picture yet?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#502497 Mar 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Caylee's DNA was taken from the Anthony home when OCSO raided
their home on December 11th 2008...
As far as who's remains were in the woods..Take your pick...
in Florida alone by then, their was over 40,000 missing children
and over 50,000 Registered sex predators..not even counting the Possible [George] that slipped through the cracks...
Dr.Gavaraglia jumped the gun,because she was told to jump the gun..
Then it was proven her AUTOPSY was SHODDY and She, Dr Gavaraglia herself., said in her Special.."The Bones were so dry..it was impossible to get the DNA!!!
That's what Cindy Anthony is talking about..and she was also questionned about who's airbrush it was ,were the hair taken for Caylee's DNA were from...when she was ask for Caylee's hairbrush..
Casey Anthony was FRAMED..and there is more to it..
Why was Officer Rusciano Suspended and then fired for lying to investigators???
Did Casey ask him for HELP and told him what was going on at the Anthony Home?
Rusciano NEVER TESTIFIED and his Information is still SEALED.,
same has The Florida Grand Jury so called EVIDENCE they claimed they had to Indict Casey on Capital Murder on October 14th 2008
WITHOUT A BODY..is also still SEALED...
Got something to hide Florida?
Did you know that not only was Caylee's DNA found in her little bones but also her teeth and her hair. You didnt see Caylee, Casey nor Zenaida - You might have see 2 woman with a child but not them. The conversation in your mind. The defense wanted the old goat to prove the AUTOPSY was SHODDY but he failed big time.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#502498 Mar 26, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Caylee's body was never in the trunk. If you watched the trial in it's entirety, you would know that.
Ngrace, why did Casey ditch that perfectly-running automobile which was also serviced and well-maintained?

Also, why did George and Cindy Anthony crush that coffin if it never held Caylee's body?

I've heard that car never lost the stink. What "trash" do you know never loses its smell?

What testimony led you to believe Caylee's body was never in the trunk of that car?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#502499 Mar 26, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I most certainly have the picture.
Casey was acquitted by a jury of her peers who were privy to the evidence.
Sooo your post is moot.
Jury of her peers...yeah, I think she was.

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#502500 Mar 26, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Did you know that not only was Caylee's DNA found in her little bones but also her teeth and her hair. You didnt see Caylee, Casey nor Zenaida - You might have see 2 woman with a child but not them. The conversation in your mind. The defense wanted the old goat to prove the AUTOPSY was SHODDY but he failed big time.
The only thing shoddy about that autopsy was Mr. Chicken Bone Swallower (forgot his name at the moment) and Jose going out and buying and using a saw from Home Depot on it and him dropping and cracking Caylee's skull. How freakin' senile and shoddy can you get?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502501 Mar 26, 2013
DARK WATERS ©
“A Journey from Darkness into Light”
A Testimony by Richard Grund

page 26
THE CLEANSING
That help came in two ways. The first was a dinner meeting with a gentlemen introduced to me by some people in Tallahassee. He wanted to get involved in producing films and asked to meet me. After listening to my testimony he questioned what I done with all of the crystals I had accumulated over the years. I told him that they were in a jar in a drawer waiting to be turned into jewelry. I had accumulated hundreds of dollars of gemstones and thought I could convert them into harmless jewelry. His immediate response was to me that there was “dung in the camp” and that this was still an open doorway into my life for the Lord of the flies to enter. He emphatically stated that I needed to get rid of them. Something inside of me recognized this as truth and I went home from that meeting to destroy the crystals. I wrapped them in a plastic bag so as not to hurt my hand as I crushed them with a hammer. When I discarded the bag into the garbage pail outside my apartment building an old song from the Seventies began to play in my head. That refrain from the song that played over and over in my head was "I’ve got a peaceful, easy feeling..." and it was true.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050212071941/htt...

Posting this here......today the expert witness in the Jodi Arias case mentioned a man who had destroyed a $25,000 crystal collection belonging to his wife, reportedly to hurt her. It reminded me of this hammering incident.

Somehow the story as "testified to" just does not ring true...too much detail for one thing. Why do we need to know precisely how the crystal was destroyed? Now I also notice the specific mention, "so as not to hurt my hand". How would hammering crystals with a hammer hurt one's hand - it would be a greater risk that pieces would fly into his eyes.

It's as little bits of truth have been interwoven into a different story - a sort of blatant, boastful bragging, but thinly disguised.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502502 Mar 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.."since the skeletal remains were ID's by DNA samples collected from the Anthony home which Cindy turned over.."
And that's how they did it...
But Cindy's no dummy..she was right in the "EYE of Queen Nancy's Tornado of Hatred!" She saw the Light!
Then Jose Baez told Casey..DON"T TALK TO (NOONE)and he meant not even her mother,,, to make sure she don't realise they were taking her for a CAR_TOON ride!
Yet..Cindy had a meeting with Jose Baez..in his Office and he'warned her of his Opening Statement...
Ye, Cheney Mason said..
"I didn't know Jose would say this in his Opening statement..."
Got the Picture yet?
No, I don't.

So, what Cindy had a spare skeleton of a child stashed somewhere that was planted near Suburban Drive with a matching DNA sample she gave to LE, which was of course positively ID'd to be Caylee -- BUT not to forget it was Cindy who continued to hold onto hope that Caylee was alive, so what's the point? There isn't one.

But of course this makes some kind of sense to you....as does what you have written above. IMO it may as well be written in Pig Latin because I don't have the picture.

Level 6

Location hidden

#502503 Mar 26, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Did you know that not only was Caylee's DNA found in her little bones but also her teeth and her hair. You didnt see Caylee, Casey nor Zenaida - You might have see 2 woman with a child but not them. The conversation in your mind. The defense wanted the old goat to prove the AUTOPSY was SHODDY but he failed big time.
Dream`On Little snake..You Wish!...

Now you'r trying to tell me what to think?
Cute, real cute..You ain't born yet!

Cobra celebrating Easter with his Mama in Canada this year?
Happy Easter Snake!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502504 Mar 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't.
So, what Cindy had a spare skeleton of a child stashed somewhere that was planted near Suburban Drive with a matching DNA sample she gave to LE, which was of course positively ID'd to be Caylee -- BUT not to forget it was Cindy who continued to hold onto hope that Caylee was alive, so what's the point? There isn't one.
But of course this makes some kind of sense to you....as does what you have written above. IMO it may as well be written in Pig Latin because I don't have the picture.
What??? where did you get off track????

Are you Mchell Smith" ??? Sure sound like her!!!!!
ALERT TOPIX!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502505 Mar 27, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngrace, why did Casey ditch that perfectly-running automobile which was also serviced and well-maintained?
Also, why did George and Cindy Anthony crush that coffin if it never held Caylee's body?
I've heard that car never lost the stink. What "trash" do you know never loses its smell?
What testimony led you to believe Caylee's body was never in the trunk of that car?
Better yet...Why were the remains cremated within 2 weeks?
The state allowing to destroy their EVIDENCE in a Capital Murder
Trial...that was and remains to this day, so controversial?

Level 6

Location hidden

#502506 Mar 27, 2013
Where's everyone..?
Brain Freeze?

Anyone knows why the Jodi Arias court trial was cancelled this morning?

I noticed there was a new Judge on the bench...

Happy Easter everyone!

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502507 Mar 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Where's everyone..?
Brain Freeze?
Happy Easter everyone!
It's a ghost town here LOL, fitting.

“we dem boyz”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#502508 Mar 27, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Where's everyone..?
Brain Freeze?
Happy Easter everyone!
Joyeuse Paques, "Alleluia, Il est Ressusicte".
(Practicing my french for the snowbirds from Quebec about to land anyday now a lot of them catholics and such).lol Merci beaucoups.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502509 Mar 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Date set for hearing on Casey Anthony's story | ksl.com
http://www.ksl.com/...
I'm very surprised I'm not noticing ANY discussion about the huge ramifications of a bankruptcy Court having the legal right to arbitrarily strip an individual of their right to their own personal history, through the authorized selling of that person's past history to a second party.
Very odd.....the only explanation is nobody believes the storyline. LOL
The ramifications are huge, but unless her attorney files a motion against this, the "auction" will proceed, and unless someone outbids the initial bid of $10K, her rights will be sold for a mere $10K.

While I find this to be appalling that someone can buy something that doesn't even exist at present, I am laughing mao at all the money M&M has invested in their ridiculous ZoK case, hoping to not only win their bogus case, but get their cut from a big payday based upon Casey selling her story!

If she can't sell her story, she'll never have any assets to attach.

So while I see this as being huge blow to future BK filings by songwriters, authors, artists, patent holders, or any other such creative endeavours across the board for all, it looks like the BK trustee has effectively made Casey Anthony judgement proof to everyone suing her now, or in the future, for civil damages.

Just as in the criminal case, Casey Anthony has set a new legal precedent once again.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502510 Mar 27, 2013
Forgot to add, it looks like the BK trustee did her a favor.

Maybe he watched the entire trial.

just sayin'
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502512 Mar 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The ramifications are huge, but unless her attorney files a motion against this, the "auction" will proceed, and unless someone outbids the initial bid of $10K, her rights will be sold for a mere $10K.
While I find this to be appalling that someone can buy something that doesn't even exist at present, I am laughing mao at all the money M&M has invested in their ridiculous ZoK case, hoping to not only win their bogus case, but get their cut from a big payday based upon Casey selling her story!
If she can't sell her story, she'll never have any assets to attach.
So while I see this as being huge blow to future BK filings by songwriters, authors, artists, patent holders, or any other such creative endeavours across the board for all, it looks like the BK trustee has effectively made Casey Anthony judgement proof to everyone suing her now, or in the future, for civil damages.
Just as in the criminal case, Casey Anthony has set a new legal precedent once again.
Sorry ngracie but I do not share your alternative universe.

If you actually believe what you write, you're truly delusional.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502513 Mar 27, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone answer you over her Rambler?
I'm not Rambler, no matter how many times you post it.

As to your question, it doesn't matter if anyone replies.

just sayin'

Level 7

Location hidden

#502514 Mar 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ngracie but I do not share your alternative universe.
If you actually believe what you write, you're truly delusional.
If I didn't believe it, I wouldn't write it.

Other than posting a snarky remark, could you point out the flaws in my post?

If she can't sell her story, she can give it away for free.....Dateline, 20/20, etc, would not turn it down.

Which would make whoever "wins" the auction holding worthless rights. Kind of hard to imagine someone willing to pay her creditors out of the kindness of his heart.......perhaps his offer was designed on her behalf?

It's no wonder her attorney has not filed a reply to the trustee's motion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Patrick n Angela 1,219,668
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 33 min LizW 71,680
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 39 min Anne 97,145
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Brian_G 52,846
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 18,085
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 17,678
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 12,421
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]