CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,304)

Showing posts 466,061 - 466,080 of478,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
"we absolutely put on every piece of evidence that existed"...against Casey.
That doesn't mean evidence against others wasn't held back.
Evidence of what?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
Why post that?
"Somebody" would post it......I just posted it before "someone" else did.
TRIBEMOM4CONGRES S

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:

Sacco, 59, has lived in the Orlando area since December 2007, when he bought a home near the Dr. Phillips area of southwest Orange County for $275,000, according to county property records. He could not be reached for comment; he was released on bail Nov. 2. His lawyer, Michael Crites of Ohio, did not return calls from the Orlando Sentinel.
More
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-12-0...
Dr. Phillips area?

Did they plant coyote cameras in his trees too?

LOL!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

TRIBEMOM4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
They absolutely DID hold back evidence against others.
Casey Anthony did NOT google "fool-proof suffication".
Now, DAYS, how can you think that? Are you forgetting that her own father said she was responsible and should pay for it?

With an endorsement like that, small wonder most believe she's a baby killer and got away with it.

Like, if you can't believe her own father, who can you believe?
TRIBEMOM4CONGRES S

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just following the trail.
:-)
Feb 25, 2013, 6:41am EST
Mirabilis private equity, Casey Anthony bankruptcy cases intersect
http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/blog/morn...
And what a trail, it is!

I was going to delve into it but you were on vacation with Jesse.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

HLN On Air

Is Casey Anthony pregnant?

By Anna Gonzalez
updated 12:54 PM EDT, Thu March 14, 2013

> The National Enquirer reports Casey Anthony may be pregnant.

Her attorney Cheney Mason said, "There is absolutely no reason to believe this. It is one more malicious lie involving people who can't accept the truth." But that didn't stop the speculation online nor the conversation about one of the world's most infamous moms having another child. <

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/14/casey-a...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
"Close to home" probably reflects on Tony Lazarro's business group of investors ( Lazarro testified too ) whom he worked for when he took the Fusian Promotion...Photobuck setting Casey up..asking her to work with him...and get herself a babysitter for June 20th 2008...( I saw Casey with Caylee in Glades County with the Nanny [June 19th 2008]!
How easy it is to get framed by young punks these days. Money talks and bullcrap walks. It was all planned in advance...
The Fusian Photobuck was aimed to land on the Ninth District
Court docket...and did!...
Remember the throw away phones...? What a con_fusi`o` n...
IRS is the Agency you can't mess with..
What goes Up must come Down!
It's about time the scam is exposed!
They haven't committed you YET ? how come the Major Master Mind has not got rid of you ?? You were the only EYE Witness ! LOL
she isaHOOOR

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
HLN On Air
Is Casey Anthony pregnant?
By Anna Gonzalez
updated 12:54 PM EDT, Thu March 14, 2013
> The National Enquirer reports Casey Anthony may be pregnant.
Her attorney Cheney Mason said, "There is absolutely no reason to believe this. It is one more malicious lie involving people who can't accept the truth." But that didn't stop the speculation online nor the conversation about one of the world's most infamous moms having another child. <
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/14/casey-a...
Well....she is
she isaHOOOR

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
From the ZG who's not ZFG in a civil suit who was reported to be seeking damages, to the bogus UNsigned no-asset bankruptcy filing of CMA attreacting a gaggle of attorneys intersecting with Mirabilis Ventures, to this text reference below, it's very apparent there is more than one "Casey" directly involved in this case.
Maybe George was referring to the "weird one" as well?
07/17/08
Yep we havent hung out n 3 wks plus this all sucks plus i miss casey the one that was not weird.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090407064529/htt...
Could he have possibly meant ANOTHER Casey, one that was not a baby killing HOOOR?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Prosecution reacts to Casey Anthony:
Lawson Lamar -
"For us, the case has never been about the defendant in particular. It has always been in seeking justice for Caylee and speaking on her behalf."
"......WE HAVE ONLY RELEASED WHAT FLORIDA PUBLIC RECORDS LAWS REQUIRES US TO RELEASE."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/05/jury-del...
He was talking about why the trial had to be moved to another venue, costing the taxpayers beaucoup bucks. He said the State didn't fuel the fire because the State only released what they were required to release under Florida Records Law.

You can't take a snippet out of context and have it mean something different, like you're trying to do.

"THE PRE-TRIAL PUBLICITY GENERATED BY OTHERS HAS LED TO THE GREAT EXSPENSE OF HAVING TO SEEK A JURY OUTSIDE OF OUR MEDIA MARKET.

WE HAVE AVOIDED MAKING ANY STATEMENTS THAT WOULD FEED THE PUBLICITY AND HAVE ONLY RELEASED WHAT THE FLORIDA PUBLIC RECORDS LAW REQUIRES US TO RELEASE; THAT IS, WHATEVER DOCUMENTS WE FURNISH IN DISCOVERY." - Lawson Lamar, July 5, 2011

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:
I'm not a registered Docstoc member.
Can anyone who is tell me why not only is Scott Shuker's name on this google search, but also J Cheney Mason?
Restructuring Officer Bankruptcy
www.docstoc.com/docs/84794481/Restructuring-O...
Jul 13, 2011 – Mirabilis Ventures, Inc. 06:08-BK-04327-KSJ Elizabeth Green 2008 to present K No No R. Scott Shuker ... J. Cheney Mason James B. Byrne ...
You don't have to be a member to read the docs on docstoc.

Mason wasn't listed on the case. He was listed on another case, several lines down the page....he was listed as "A"- expert witness on case #99-CA-2155-15

Shuker is listed on all cases as B - bankruptcy trustee. Mirabilis
case # 06:08-BK-04327-KSJ

JMO, but you're going down a rabitt hole with this, but it's your call.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

she isaHOOOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....she is
Mason says she isn't.

If he's wrong and you're right, I'll take a wild guess that he wouldn't be too pleased.

Why do you think she is?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
From the ZG who's not ZFG in a civil suit who was reported to be seeking damages, to the bogus UNsigned no-asset bankruptcy filing of CMA attreacting a gaggle of attorneys intersecting with Mirabilis Ventures, to this text reference below, it's very apparent there is more than one "Casey" directly involved in this case.
Maybe George was referring to the "weird one" as well?
07/17/08
Yep we havent hung out n 3 wks plus this all sucks plus i miss casey the one that was not weird.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090407064529/htt...
I can't do this with you, Rambler......it's crazy talk.

No offense intended.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't do this with you, Rambler......it's crazy talk.
No offense intended.
As you can see that one has lost it's mind long ago.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point? The first sentence you quote has no bearing on the second - both districts are in Florida.
Another episide of PTSD? You say you've followed this case since 2008 and you suddenly don't understand what Florida Public Records Law means or that the 20,000 + pages of documents you proclaimed to have read twice or more which supported the indictment against Casey Anthony, released through the media, is defined as "Discovery"?
What that should tell you is anything other than what was LEGALLY required to be released was not......ie. information pertaining to parallel investigations, federal investigations, sealed evidence or interviews, etc.
You're an a-hole even to the a-holes on your own team?

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point? The first sentence you quote has no bearing on the second - both districts are in Florida.
Another episide of PTSD? You say you've followed this case since 2008 and you suddenly don't understand what Florida Public Records Law means or that the 20,000 + pages of documents you proclaimed to have read twice or more which supported the indictment against Casey Anthony, released through the media, is defined as "Discovery"?
What that should tell you is anything other than what was LEGALLY required to be released was not......ie. information pertaining to parallel investigations, federal investigations, sealed evidence or interviews, etc.
What is wrong with you/? You can't get along with anyone. Did you ever stop to think that you are just a jerk towards all people in general.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Districts have nothing to do with change of venue in a criminal trial. County is the operative word.

The 20,000++ pages released in discovery did NOT support the indictment.

Parallel investigations into the murder indictment against Casey Anthony??????????

Are you nuts?

Read the damn indictment.....it puts the blame squarely on Casey Marie Anthony! It doesn't say "Casey Marie Anthony et al".

> The Grand Jurors of the County of Orange, duly called, impaneled, and sworn to inquire, and true presentment make in and for the County of Orange upon their oaths do present that CASEY MARIE ANTHONY, between the 15th day of June, 2008, and the 15th day of July, 2008, in said county and State, did, in violation of Florida Statute 782.04 (1)(a)(1), from a premeditated design to effect the death of CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, a human being, unlawfully kill CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY.<

As to the PTSD snarkey remark, you, among others, obviously have no idea what that means.

You do a lot of "sputtering", without benefit of "substance". In other words, stop playing 3 card Monty when responding to my posts.....if you want to discuss them, stay on topic without meandering on to a different subject.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you - docstoc was asking me to sign in.
Speaking of going down rabbit holes, any near you?
After swallowed golfer, a grounding in sinkhole science
KATHRYN BLAZE CARLSON
The Globe and Mail
Published Wednesday, Mar. 13 2013, 8:52 PM EDT
Last updated Thursday, Mar. 14 2013, 2:19 PM EDT
An Illinois golfer emerged alive after the green gave way beneath him on the 14th hole last week, but the Florida man whose bed-room was swallowed whole is believed dead. A Pennsylvania driveway fell into a 12-metre-wide hole on Sunday, a chunk of the U.S. capital’s sidewalk sunk three metres on Tuesday.
More -
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/technology/sci...
You only have to sign in to download the docs on doc-stoc.

Sink holes are all over Florida......unfortunately, we don't know where they are until after they happen. But if any have or have not been discovered near me, I wouldn't be foolish enough to post it, for obvious reasons.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

You two loners remind me of this rhyme .
NGrace: Peter
Rambler: Paul
Two little dicky birds sitting on a wall,
One named Peter, one named Paul.
Fly away Peter, fly away Paul,
Come back Peter, come back Paul!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your George-dun-it,
and Daisy and her Jesse-dun-it,
along with Casey dun-it ghouls have a pronounced commonality......
KISS (keep it simple, stupid) and
a) totally ignore,
b) misinterpret,
c) or proclaim stupidity about any aspects of this case which contradict your agenda.
Me and my George dun-it?

I've never said George dun-it.....I said he lied.

DAYS said he didn't (lie).

So DAYS must agree with George that Casey dun-it and Casey should pay for it, because if George didn't lie, then he must be truthful.

Mr. ANTHONY: I blame my daughter for Caylee not being here today. I can't comprehend a human doing that, especially a daughter doing that to my granddaughter.

Mr. ANTHONY: I believe that Casey, or someone else that she was with, possibly gave too much to Caylee. She fell asleep and didn't wake up. That's what I feel.

Mr. ANTHONY: Possibly some kind of drug or something like that. I mean, there's been speculation about Xanax or whatever it might be.

Mr. ANTHONY: When the first one came through, they found her not guilty of first degree murder, I remember I started to shake. I got this deepness feeling in my heart. I'm like,'OK, but she's going to actually be in jail for a while to pay for Caylee's death.' Then the second charge came through.

Mr. ANTHONY: Not guilty.'I think, OK.' Then when the third one came through for aggravated child abuse, nothing.

Mr. ANTHONY: I'm like,'Oh, my gosh. My daughter's going to walk out of here and I'm never going to know about Caylee.' I felt she needs to have something to be held accountable for. If that meant being in jail, that meant being in jail.

Funny thing is, Casey was facing the death penalty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 466,061 - 466,080 of478,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min dem 1,037,659
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,938
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Patriot AKA Bozo 43,184
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Chief Wiggums 26,752
hat changing trolls 1 hr Chief Wiggums 3
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 1 hr zazz 25,460
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,394
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••