Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#502420 Mar 23, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all Gracie -'twas just confirming your indisputable fact that Jodi was a Greenie just like the Orlando Slutsy Kid Killer.
But thrilled am I to see that you are not undergoing another serious PTSD session and are able to recognize an interloper on your much cherished 8th Thread.
What am I the 3rd NON Killer Lover to post on here?
Back to the thread wherein nary a soul thinks like defense attorney's who watch the trial 3 times and read the Docs 5 times yet still continue to post BS - on a thread that is now experiencing death throes.
I fail to see how talking smut has any correlation to the topic of this thread.

I see you still have no understanding of what PTSD is, but nice try.

And for the record, I never said that Casey was a greenie.....what I said from viewing the pix of the "pristine garbage" was,'Casey must have recycled'. Did you ever figure out why I made that tongue in cheek comment long before Baez produced the pix of the wet garbage at trial?

Apparently not.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502421 Mar 23, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
People are beating down the door trying to post here....in a backwards kinda way....
Nothing funnier than seeing people post on the very thread they say no one wants to post on.
GLOOMY DAYS

Buena Park, CA

#502424 Mar 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing funnier than seeing people post on the very thread they say no one wants to post on.
Consider it Compassion for fallen idiots EH ??

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#502425 Mar 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If I saw the Fox report, I don't remember it off-hand.
I didn't mention June 9th because at the time of the indictment (October 14, 2008), the date had already been changed to the 16th.
You missed my point......if the only witness they had who placed Caylee in Casey's care at 12:50PM on June 16, was credible, why did the indictment read that Casey murdered Caylee sometime between June 15th and July 16th?
The same witness testified before the Grand Jurors, so on October 14th, the infamous dinners and drive-in story had been made public.
And why did the State not allege during opening statements that Casey murdered Caylee on any specific date?
The entire case, from arrest to indictment through trial, was not how the justice system is supposed to work. I thought we were long past the days of the Salem witch hunts.
Ricardo Morales testified that Casey and Caylee slept at his house., the night of June 9th 2008..and when He woke up in the morning, Caylee was gone..and said..Casey had told him CINDY had picked her up! I remember him saying this..clear as day and I wrote it down!
Ricardo Morales..the same with MySpace "Kill her with Chloroform" picture and Ricardo Morales, the same who was interrogated and grilled by Ashton..about being a the Orlando International Airport July 2nd 2008 via Puerto Rico..the same Day Lady Wairy saw Caylee at the same Airport on the same Day July 2nd 2008..and the same day Casey got her Tattoo Bella Vita..and William the Artist was not allowed to discuss the conversation Casey had while he was doing her tattoo..(Sidebar Objection)

M&M filed the Homeland Security Video in Civil Court in defense of Zaneida..But Judge Fernandez or Hernandez (removed later) just Sat on it...kind of withholding evidence..Caylee was ALIVE July 2nd 2008!
Have you read DARE TO THINK! lately ngrace?

Level 6

Location hidden

#502426 Mar 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that makes a lot of sense.....you criticize LE for not conducting a proper investigation at the onset, but you don't remember what took place at the onset.
Remembre what? the botch investigation?
Why re-ash Yuri Melich's LIES..to re_ash the Soap Opera?

Wake up Rambler..Time to smell the roses..Show's Over!
Move'on ...
It's in Federal Court now...and then, get ready..
It might very well land in The Florida Supreme Court!

Get with the program already..
The State is in a Catch 88 in the U.S Bankcruptcy Court!!!
Follow the MONEY!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502434 Mar 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right ngrace, nobody cares about "you" and your dumbass thread...That's why nobody comes here...They love the new thread and so do you...LOL...You have no choice....Deal with it ngrace....
I am not "ngrace".....past or present.

Level 6

Location hidden

#502438 Mar 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you "were not" All of the Casey supporter's, then how come when we all left, the only one still here is Only you and your ngrace hat?
FALSE...Murph is also still around...since October 2011..

Got a chip on your shoulder--> who="WhiteTrashBlogger "?
I guess you lost track of the REAL Casey thread..
Get your head OUT of the clouds...unless you are nothing
BUT a WhiteTrashBloggerHatterHater paid@penny a post!

I'll Pass..Move'On!
Just sayin...

Level 6

Location hidden

#502440 Mar 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
SMurph perhpas this was an alternate script, but Ricardo never testified to Caylee disappearing that night. June 9th also confilcts with the alleged day Tony said Casey went with him to pick up his car from the repair shop out of town. Are we to believe she soent the day with Tony, her newfound love, who must have taken the day off school and then wasted the night with Ricardo?
And how come other dates people mention MUST be correct, when Casey and her own family got them wrong but that's okay?
You'll notice in various interviews that Cindy did say, since her birthday was June 5th, she took that week off. I also recall it mentioned she had planned to go somewhere for a few days with Casey and Cayee to vist a relative (an aunt?) but the plan fell through because for some reason Casey was not around. That would put Sunday, June 8th - the day she originally claimed she took Caylee with her to the nursing home as the LAST day of her vacation before she went back to work on Monday, June 9th......events easily remembered since it coincides with another occasion, Cindy's vacation week.
After the date of that nursing home visit was arbitrarily moved forward one week, did you ever notice the Anthony family left the period between June 9th and June 15th totally blank, and LE never once asked George his recollection of Father's Day, nor did he mention it?
The most significant piece of information in any missing person's case is the DATE LAST SEEN. It's rather revealing that NOBODY cared, including the ghouls who spewed hatred toward Casey and her family, that Casey, George and Cindy initially said June 9, 2008 was the date she went missing. Not one of them ever insinuated that it was CINDY who altered the date of the nursing home visit on the camera, knowing police would find it and take the spotlight of June 9th, potentially TO HIDE EVIDENCE entire family's guilty involvement. That's rather revealing in itself, considering they've been accused of practically every other dirty deed possibly imagined.
Nope, no one rememebers the original story began on June 9 NOT June 16, 2008 not even ngracie.......even though it was the predecessor of that same ngrace moniker who (very patiently, I might add) first drew my attention to the "dots not connecting" regarding that date change. It was a FOX news broadcast on July 21 that announced LE had discovered Caylee went missing on the "wrong date" and the authenticity of the so-called later validation is ALL highly suspect. Therefore I firmly believe June 9th was right all along.
Therefore I admit I can't help but snicker at that persona pathetically obsessing on George--done-it because his story on June 16th does not add up for her, considering her bad memory.
Hey! Rambler...
It was NOT an alternate script...Ricardo Morales DID TESTIFY in
Open Court on CNN LIVESTREAMS..LIVE!!!
Obviously..that is WHY you are missing so many pieces of the puzzle...no wonder you are going in circle...although you are
bringing in very good data on "Zaneida" "Amy" etc...

CNN LIVE also broadcasted Caylee Missing on July 21st 2008...
America Most Wanted also had (have)Caylee Missing on June 9th 08.

It doesn't take a "Tete a Papineau" to realize the MEDIA's input
contradicted themselves relating bogus info to the Social Media.,
and then Yuri Melich's investigation leaking blood all over the
Net..to create Con_Fusion...blogging Tony's Orlando's Fusian Photobuck that landed on the 9th District Circuit Court ...
and Queen Nancy Grace jumping on board for the long run 24/7 re-runs Generating ZILLIONS for the dysfuntional Media

Order in the Court PLEASE!

That is NOT how the JUDICIAL SYSTEM works Rambler...
The Media was allowed to ABUSE Florida Statute 119
and allowed by the State to do so seditiously to
Capitalize on an ALLEDGED Florida Capital Murder case,
framing Casey Anthony in the Process!

Like you don't remember William the Tatto Artist when he testified? THINK!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502441 Mar 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
SMurph perhpas this was an alternate script, but Ricardo never testified to Caylee disappearing that night. June 9th also confilcts with the alleged day Tony said Casey went with him to pick up his car from the repair shop out of town. Are we to believe she soent the day with Tony, her newfound love, who must have taken the day off school and then wasted the night with Ricardo?
And how come other dates people mention MUST be correct, when Casey and her own family got them wrong but that's okay?
You'll notice in various interviews that Cindy did say, since her birthday was June 5th, she took that week off. I also recall it mentioned she had planned to go somewhere for a few days with Casey and Cayee to vist a relative (an aunt?) but the plan fell through because for some reason Casey was not around. That would put Sunday, June 8th - the day she originally claimed she took Caylee with her to the nursing home as the LAST day of her vacation before she went back to work on Monday, June 9th......events easily remembered since it coincides with another occasion, Cindy's vacation week.
After the date of that nursing home visit was arbitrarily moved forward one week, did you ever notice the Anthony family left the period between June 9th and June 15th totally blank, and LE never once asked George his recollection of Father's Day, nor did he mention it?
The most significant piece of information in any missing person's case is the DATE LAST SEEN. It's rather revealing that NOBODY cared, including the ghouls who spewed hatred toward Casey and her family, that Casey, George and Cindy initially said June 9, 2008 was the date she went missing. Not one of them ever insinuated that it was CINDY who altered the date of the nursing home visit on the camera, knowing police would find it and take the spotlight of June 9th, potentially TO HIDE EVIDENCE entire family's guilty involvement. That's rather revealing in itself, considering they've been accused of practically every other dirty deed possibly imagined.
Nope, no one rememebers the original story began on June 9 NOT June 16, 2008 not even ngracie.......even though it was the predecessor of that same ngrace moniker who (very patiently, I might add) first drew my attention to the "dots not connecting" regarding that date change. It was a FOX news broadcast on July 21 that announced LE had discovered Caylee went missing on the "wrong date" and the authenticity of the so-called later validation is ALL highly suspect. Therefore I firmly believe June 9th was right all along.
Therefore I admit I can't help but snicker at that persona pathetically obsessing on George--done-it because his story on June 16th does not add up for her, considering her bad memory.
NO Rambler...It was not an Alternative script..IT was in all
the Testimonies on CNN LIVESTREAM..and that's where you are missing so much information..and you keep going in circle...

If you want to go back at the beginning...then check f you can..
the 2 OC Jail Video's of Casey and George that are the only ones
witheld by the court has evidence!
I recall George telling Casey...This is huge! etc,etc..
I believe one of them also have Cindy in it...

Another Livestream you missed when Yuri Melich
testified and LIED in the Judge's Face..
After the conversation between him and George Anthony
in the car...was heard in open court before Yuri Melich
and Sgt Allen took the stand...
They both "FAILED MISERABLY"...there were OPEN Mouths in the
courtroom..including George Anthony shaking his head in dismay..

So, you know there is a HUGE and Bigger story behind the scene!
and that was back in 2010..Go Figure!

Level 6

Location hidden

#502443 Mar 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricardo did not testify Caylee disappeared the night of June 9th from his apartment or that Cindy picked the child up. That's ridiculous!
However in his interview transcript there is mention of another time when he said Casey and Caylee stayed over, and in the morning only Casey was there. Of course it would have been too logical to ask Casey "Where's Caylee" so what that was all about we don't know.
What's most interesting about Ricardo comes at the beginning of the FBI interview transcript,George Anthony. I wonder who Mr Spinner is, who took the bait?
page 7878
George Anthony FBI Interview
- Scott McElyea
- Scott Bolin
GA: Where would you like me to sit?
SB:(No verbal response).
GA: Okay. Thank you guys so, so much.
SB: Well, thank you.
GA: Thank you. No I....
SG: We're doing our job.
GA: Everything that I can give to you I want give to you so I mean that's.
SB: That sounds good.
GA: I had one thing....Mr Spinner, there's one thing and I told him this, I gave him a name of a Richard Molares, actually it's Ricardo.
SB:(Inaudible)
GA: That's my stupidity yesterday.
SB: No, it's no problem.
GA: I remember so many names and so many phone numbers and ....I'll shut up.
SB: We got you, we know who he is don't, don't worry about shutting up....
So., what are you saying rambler?
That the FBI investigated Ricardo Morales?
We all knew this from the start...
Yet., the FBI Reports have NOT been disclosed...YET!

So when Ricardo woke up in the morning...and Caylee
wasn't there..."Where's Caylee?" you are leaving it BLANK?

Caylee went somewhere..and Casey did tell him "her mother
picked her up! and YES!YES!YES! Ricardo Morales did testify
and it was broadcasted CNN LIVESTREAM..He was GRILLED BY JEFF
ASHTON to WHY he stayed at the Airport in between flights via
Puerto Rico exacly on July 2nd 2008..the same day Caylee was seen
at the same Orlando International Airport and the same day Casey
had her tattoo done..She was on her phone..and William the Tattoo
artist was BLOCKED by Sidebar Objections to WHO and What Casey was
talking about.. Ricardo Morales was on Pins & Needles the whole time he was sitting on the stand...

YOU Rambler MISSED OUT Big Time not watching The CNN LIVESTREAM of the testimonies..and that's why you can't get a grip and turning in circle..

None of that stuff is in Jeff Ashton's book? Jose Baez's Book?
REALLY???

Do you actually think the FBI don't have the results of this investigation...when Casey told them My daughter was kidnapped..
and Mrs.Lawry saw Caylee at the airport same day July 2nd 2008..
Ricardo was there..and Amy also went to Puerto Rico right?
Leaving her car to Casey and leaving her checkbook in the glove compartment...and Ricardo Morales posting the picture "Kill her with Chloroform" conveniently..and who Banked on the Chloroform.?
Jeff Ashton..and he made $2 Million with his Lifetime Movie...not counting the sale of his book and Royalties..and Jose., that's another ball Game!

Sounds like the Perfect Script to "Murder She Wrote"

Who made a BUCK? The whole Gang but Casey...and Now
they want to tell her..WE OWN YOU FOR LIFE????

Hello Florida.."Rise & Shine if you can"!

You've missed so much without the LIVESTREAMS Rambler
you're done..and Lost..and the reason why you can't
tie up loose ends..Sorry!

When the US Bankcruptcy Judge May receives my WRIT..
I am positive he will have enough to evaluate the
dilema appropriatly and Lawfully..and Block the Scammers
once and for All..

In God We Trust!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502444 Mar 24, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying anything.....i quoted an interview transcript that basically reads to me George was in cahoots with the FBI and he fed whoever codename "Mr Spinner" is (sounds Fishy doesn't it?) information regarding a Ricardo Morales. I don't know but perhaps Mr Spinner spun out a real life character on the basis of the information he was given.

You've heard of the principle of cause/effect, I presume....or an action causes a reaction? It's been around forever.......I'd expect authorities rely on it extensively.

It's really no different than what a fisherman does - attach a hook to the line, bait it and weigh it down with a sinker......then sit back and relax, just do nothing but wait for a fish to nibble...once that happens the fisherman perhaps jerks the line a few times and eventually the fish, if hungry enough, bites and of course gets hooked.

The cause is throwing out the baited hook, line and sinker -- the effect (or consequence) is a fish is caught.

As far as the rest of your post......you've read my posts long enough to know we do not see eye to eye at all. You see conspiracies everywhere, so many it is impossible for you to keep track of them, so just read back a few hundred pages if you have a bad memory, but I'm not interested in rehashing old debates.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502445 Mar 24, 2013
Ngrace, when you read this I have a question for you since you've always expressed a interest in Jose Baez.

What do you make of the Press Release a while back that he merged his office with another lawfirm named Trial Pro and Piercy Stakelum.

I notice Jose's Kissimee website remains unchanged.

Oddly, Trial Pro has two different websites, TrialPro and 1800TrialPro. Jose Baez is listed as attorney on one, not the other.

Did this merger ever take place, do you know?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#502446 Mar 24, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
So when Ricardo woke up in the morning...and Caylee
wasn't there..."Where's Caylee?" you are leaving it BLANK?
Caylee went somewhere..and Casey did tell him "her mother
picked her up! and YES!YES!YES! Ricardo Morales did testify
and it was broadcasted CNN LIVESTREAM..He was GRILLED BY JEFF
ASHTON to WHY he stayed at the Airport in between flights via
Puerto Rico exacly on July 2nd 2008..the same day Caylee was seen
at the same Orlando International Airport and the same day Casey
had her tattoo done..She was on her phone..and William the Tattoo
artist was BLOCKED by Sidebar Objections to WHO and What Casey was
talking about.. Ricardo Morales was on Pins & Needles the whole time he was sitting on the stand...
YOU Rambler MISSED OUT Big Time not watching The CNN LIVESTREAM of the testimonies..and that's why you can't get a grip and turning in circle..
None of that stuff is in Jeff Ashton's book? Jose Baez's Book?
REALLY???
Do you actually think the FBI don't have the results of this investigation...when Casey told them My daughter was kidnapped..
and Mrs.Lawry saw Caylee at the airport same day July 2nd 2008..
Ricardo was there..and Amy also went to Puerto Rico right?
Leaving her car to Casey and leaving her checkbook in the glove compartment...and Ricardo Morales posting the picture "Kill her with Chloroform" conveniently..and who Banked on the Chloroform.?
Jeff Ashton..and he made $2 Million with his Lifetime Movie...not counting the sale of his book and Royalties..and Jose., that's another ball Game!
Sounds like the Perfect Script to "Murder She Wrote"
Who made a BUCK? The whole Gang but Casey...and Now
they want to tell her..WE OWN YOU FOR LIFE????
Hello Florida.."Rise & Shine if you can"!
You've missed so much without the LIVESTREAMS Rambler
you're done..and Lost..and the reason why you can't
tie up loose ends..Sorry!
When the US Bankcruptcy Judge May receives my WRIT..
I am positive he will have enough to evaluate the
dilema appropriatly and Lawfully..and Block the Scammers
once and for All..
In God We Trust!
You said you sent this bankruptcy judge a writ of habeas corpus. Do you know what that is? Because it doesn't pertain to anything in a bankruptcy case.

Just curious why you would file habeas corpus. To what end?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#502447 Mar 24, 2013

Level 7

Location hidden

#502448 Mar 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Ngrace, when you read this I have a question for you since you've always expressed a interest in Jose Baez.
What do you make of the Press Release a while back that he merged his office with another lawfirm named Trial Pro and Piercy Stakelum.
I notice Jose's Kissimee website remains unchanged.
Oddly, Trial Pro has two different websites, TrialPro and 1800TrialPro. Jose Baez is listed as attorney on one, not the other.
Did this merger ever take place, do you know?
No I don't, but I do know he isn't listed on either website.

On a different note, I stumbled upon a very interesting, and very well written, article on a website I never saw before.(The writer reminds me of DAYS in many ways).

The article is worth the read. Seriously. The author did an amazing job of weaving all the facts in the case into a scenario that makes a lot of sense.

Some details are incorrect, but when it comes to the bigger picture, he/she weaves it all together in a way, that makes a lot of sense about what happened to Caylee and also the actions of all the players in the case.

I hope you read it. Here's the link:

"The Death Of Caylee Anthony"

http://www.bleedingcity.com/the-death-of-cayl...

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Maricopa County jail

#502449 Mar 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you sent this bankruptcy judge a writ of habeas corpus. Do you know what that is? Because it doesn't pertain to anything in a bankruptcy case.
Just curious why you would file habeas corpus. To what end?
I will keep this in the Habeas corpus file. Good catch!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#502450 Mar 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't, but I do know he isn't listed on either website.
On a different note, I stumbled upon a very interesting, and very well written, article on a website I never saw before.(The writer reminds me of DAYS in many ways).
The article is worth the read. Seriously. The author did an amazing job of weaving all the facts in the case into a scenario that makes a lot of sense.
Some details are incorrect, but when it comes to the bigger picture, he/she weaves it all together in a way, that makes a lot of sense about what happened to Caylee and also the actions of all the players in the case.
I hope you read it. Here's the link:
"The Death Of Caylee Anthony"
http://www.bleedingcity.com/the-death-of-cayl...
Perhaps it IS Dayz.
He'z been trying hiz hardezt to make a webpage, like a little engine that could, if he could stop mazterbating to picturez of killercazey long enough to get ztuff done.

Level 7

Location hidden

#502451 Mar 24, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it IS Dayz.
He'z been trying hiz hardezt to make a webpage, like a little engine that could, if he could stop mazterbating to picturez of killercazey long enough to get ztuff done.
I'm don't think it is, but a lot of the terminology is classic DAYS, so that's why I mentioned his name.

Whoever the author is, it's probably the best explanation of all of the details surrounding the case I've read to date.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#502452 Mar 24, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it IS Dayz.
Y u riting like dat?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#502453 Mar 24, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm don't think it is, but a lot of the terminology is classic DAYS, so that's why I mentioned his name.
Whoever the author is, it's probably the best explanation of all of the details surrounding the case I've read to date.
Let me guess what is says!
1- it claims Casey didnt have any thing to do with it...
2- It claims everything Basz said was true..
3- It hints that George is the killer not Casey..
4 - it even confirms Murpheys lying eyes.
You like what this person wrote but refuse to believe what Jeff wrote in his book ? Why ?
Now Ms Ngrace who would know more about the case - and which one was privy to all the evidences and docs ? The author of the one who didn't even give a name or Jeff ?
My goodness you silly girl next you will want everyone to color Casey innocent and send her a "mother of the year charm"
just like the one Cindy wears. Something tells me you are one of those SPECIAL PEOPLE who Casey claims who supports her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bluestater 1,223,351
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min litesong 52,979
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr More_ron 71,743
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr texas pete 17,722
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 7 hr Red_Forman 12,471
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr LizW 18,117
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 97,186
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]