CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,301)

Showing posts 466,001 - 466,020 of482,743
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Sorry Folks”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Jesus has left the building

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Okay, so I'm way OT but it's interesting how the number 70 arises regarding Mirabilis.
"70 affiliates"
"Frank Amodeo will be 70 when he gets out of jail"
Then a news report of another company of the same name.....also a venture capitalist to 70 companies.
EXTRAORDINARY ENTREPRENEUR SEES FAILURE AS START, NOT END
By U-T San Diego 12:01 A.M.MARCH 5, 2013Updated5:12 P.M.MARCH 4, 2013
Once in a while, you encounter a truly inspirational and extraordinary person, and meeting Yossi Vardi, one of Israel’s early tech entrepreneurs, was one of those peak experiences. Vardi was recently in San Diego; he spoke at an event sponsored by UC San Diego and the Israel Start-Up Nation series.
Listen to some of his accomplishments. Vardi has founded and helped build more than 70 technology companies in diverse areas, including software, energy, Internet, mobile, electro-optics and clean water. In 1996, he was the first investor in Mirabilis (started by his son)— the creator of instant messaging — that was sold to AOL 19 months later for about $400 million. He has also started companies that have gone public or been sold to giant companies such as Cisco, Microsoft and Yahoo. He’s an overachiever in a country that has produced the most successful startups — after the U.S. and China — that are listed on American stock exchanges.
More
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/mar/05/tp...
Which remotely reminds me of recent news reports regarding John McAfee, who was apparently also an original creator of a type of instant messaging,
Is everything somehow connected in some earth-shattering grand scheme?
Yes.

“Sorry Folks”

Level 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Robert R. Sacco Leads 'Close to Home Project' Dedicated to Supporting Homebound Combat Veterans
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rober...
Casey and even one of the FBI agents mentioned the phrase "close to home".
"Located at 6500 Poe Ave., Paysouce is a Professional Employer or PEO and was founded by New York Native Robert R Sacco, a U.S. Marine and Army veteran who holds an MBA in fiancé and marketing."
Hmmmm....
an MBA in fiance will get you places for sure. Curious that you have an accent aigu on your auto corrected "fiance". you French Canadian perhaps?

“Sorry Folks”

Level 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirabilis_jalapa
The word "Mirabilis" appears to be derived from the name of a flowering plant more commonly known as "four-o-clock" because it only blooms in the afternoon.
That's sort of a coincidence because I realize last year I obviosuly bought a few of the pink blooming ones that I notice are photographed on this link. They were sold as annuals from the greenhouse -never heard of the plant before - but it was quite late in the season and that's all they had left. Perhaps our long summer days confused their tick-tock internal clockwork, because they opened up at any odd time and sometimes before noon for a short while, but the blooms mostly stayed closed up. i wasn't impressed. LOL
are they a native species to your area do you know?

“Sorry Folks”

Level 2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why that appeared....must be my Canadian autocorrect settings because, yes occasionally I notice the aigu pops up like that.
But no, I'm not French Canadian and although French is a Canadian official language, I can barely piece together more than a few common phrases.
good to hear that. as a rule, the Canadians in my area are decent folk, however MANY of the snowbirds from Quebec can be really rude to people who don't speak french. excuse me? you are visiting the USA and we aren't french speaking as a generality lol.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
National Enquirer , Lantana,Florida (American Media)?
Daily Mail, UK News?
You really want to bank on that ngrace...?
Bankruptcy documents in Federal court in the "Now"...
says she's Broke!
Who'd be the Sugar Daddy in your in`pregnanted Opinion?
I said, "don't shoot the messenger", meaning, I posted the latest "story" out there. I didn't say it was true, nor did I say I believed it.

But as is the case with all things Casey, sooner or later this rumor will become another of those things some will believe is gospel..........especially as the story quotes the National Enquirer as their source.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Robert R. Sacco Leads 'Close to Home Project' Dedicated to Supporting Homebound Combat Veterans
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rober...
Casey and even one of the FBI agents mentioned the phrase "close to home".
"Located at 6500 Poe Ave., Paysouce is a Professional Employer or PEO and was founded by New York Native Robert R Sacco, a U.S. Marine and Army veteran who holds an MBA in fiancé and marketing."
Hmmmm....
"Close to home" probably reflects on Tony Lazarro's business group of investors ( Lazarro testified too ) whom he worked for when he took the Fusian Promotion...Photobuck setting Casey up..asking her to work with him...and get herself a babysitter for June 20th 2008...( I saw Casey with Caylee in Glades County with the Nanny [June 19th 2008]!

How easy it is to get framed by young punks these days. Money talks and bullcrap walks. It was all planned in advance...
The Fusian Photobuck was aimed to land on the Ninth District
Court docket...and did!...

Remember the throw away phones...? What a con_fusi`o` n...

IRS is the Agency you can't mess with..
What goes Up must come Down!
It's about time the scam is exposed!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
"we absolutely put on every piece of evidence that existed"...against Casey.
That doesn't mean evidence against others wasn't held back.
Evidence of what?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
Why post that?
"Somebody" would post it......I just posted it before "someone" else did.
TRIBEMOM4CONGRES S

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:

Sacco, 59, has lived in the Orlando area since December 2007, when he bought a home near the Dr. Phillips area of southwest Orange County for $275,000, according to county property records. He could not be reached for comment; he was released on bail Nov. 2. His lawyer, Michael Crites of Ohio, did not return calls from the Orlando Sentinel.
More
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-12-0...
Dr. Phillips area?

Did they plant coyote cameras in his trees too?

LOL!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

TRIBEMOM4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
They absolutely DID hold back evidence against others.
Casey Anthony did NOT google "fool-proof suffication".
Now, DAYS, how can you think that? Are you forgetting that her own father said she was responsible and should pay for it?

With an endorsement like that, small wonder most believe she's a baby killer and got away with it.

Like, if you can't believe her own father, who can you believe?
TRIBEMOM4CONGRES S

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just following the trail.
:-)
Feb 25, 2013, 6:41am EST
Mirabilis private equity, Casey Anthony bankruptcy cases intersect
http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/blog/morn...
And what a trail, it is!

I was going to delve into it but you were on vacation with Jesse.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

HLN On Air

Is Casey Anthony pregnant?

By Anna Gonzalez
updated 12:54 PM EDT, Thu March 14, 2013

> The National Enquirer reports Casey Anthony may be pregnant.

Her attorney Cheney Mason said, "There is absolutely no reason to believe this. It is one more malicious lie involving people who can't accept the truth." But that didn't stop the speculation online nor the conversation about one of the world's most infamous moms having another child. <

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/14/casey-a...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
"Close to home" probably reflects on Tony Lazarro's business group of investors ( Lazarro testified too ) whom he worked for when he took the Fusian Promotion...Photobuck setting Casey up..asking her to work with him...and get herself a babysitter for June 20th 2008...( I saw Casey with Caylee in Glades County with the Nanny [June 19th 2008]!
How easy it is to get framed by young punks these days. Money talks and bullcrap walks. It was all planned in advance...
The Fusian Photobuck was aimed to land on the Ninth District
Court docket...and did!...
Remember the throw away phones...? What a con_fusi`o` n...
IRS is the Agency you can't mess with..
What goes Up must come Down!
It's about time the scam is exposed!
They haven't committed you YET ? how come the Major Master Mind has not got rid of you ?? You were the only EYE Witness ! LOL
she isaHOOOR

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
HLN On Air
Is Casey Anthony pregnant?
By Anna Gonzalez
updated 12:54 PM EDT, Thu March 14, 2013
> The National Enquirer reports Casey Anthony may be pregnant.
Her attorney Cheney Mason said, "There is absolutely no reason to believe this. It is one more malicious lie involving people who can't accept the truth." But that didn't stop the speculation online nor the conversation about one of the world's most infamous moms having another child. <
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/14/casey-a...
Well....she is
she isaHOOOR

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
From the ZG who's not ZFG in a civil suit who was reported to be seeking damages, to the bogus UNsigned no-asset bankruptcy filing of CMA attreacting a gaggle of attorneys intersecting with Mirabilis Ventures, to this text reference below, it's very apparent there is more than one "Casey" directly involved in this case.
Maybe George was referring to the "weird one" as well?
07/17/08
Yep we havent hung out n 3 wks plus this all sucks plus i miss casey the one that was not weird.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090407064529/htt...
Could he have possibly meant ANOTHER Casey, one that was not a baby killing HOOOR?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Prosecution reacts to Casey Anthony:
Lawson Lamar -
"For us, the case has never been about the defendant in particular. It has always been in seeking justice for Caylee and speaking on her behalf."
"......WE HAVE ONLY RELEASED WHAT FLORIDA PUBLIC RECORDS LAWS REQUIRES US TO RELEASE."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/05/jury-del...
He was talking about why the trial had to be moved to another venue, costing the taxpayers beaucoup bucks. He said the State didn't fuel the fire because the State only released what they were required to release under Florida Records Law.

You can't take a snippet out of context and have it mean something different, like you're trying to do.

"THE PRE-TRIAL PUBLICITY GENERATED BY OTHERS HAS LED TO THE GREAT EXSPENSE OF HAVING TO SEEK A JURY OUTSIDE OF OUR MEDIA MARKET.

WE HAVE AVOIDED MAKING ANY STATEMENTS THAT WOULD FEED THE PUBLICITY AND HAVE ONLY RELEASED WHAT THE FLORIDA PUBLIC RECORDS LAW REQUIRES US TO RELEASE; THAT IS, WHATEVER DOCUMENTS WE FURNISH IN DISCOVERY." - Lawson Lamar, July 5, 2011

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Rambler wrote:
I'm not a registered Docstoc member.
Can anyone who is tell me why not only is Scott Shuker's name on this google search, but also J Cheney Mason?
Restructuring Officer Bankruptcy
www.docstoc.com/docs/84794481/Restructuring-O...
Jul 13, 2011 – Mirabilis Ventures, Inc. 06:08-BK-04327-KSJ Elizabeth Green 2008 to present K No No R. Scott Shuker ... J. Cheney Mason James B. Byrne ...
You don't have to be a member to read the docs on docstoc.

Mason wasn't listed on the case. He was listed on another case, several lines down the page....he was listed as "A"- expert witness on case #99-CA-2155-15

Shuker is listed on all cases as B - bankruptcy trustee. Mirabilis
case # 06:08-BK-04327-KSJ

JMO, but you're going down a rabitt hole with this, but it's your call.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

she isaHOOOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....she is
Mason says she isn't.

If he's wrong and you're right, I'll take a wild guess that he wouldn't be too pleased.

Why do you think she is?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
From the ZG who's not ZFG in a civil suit who was reported to be seeking damages, to the bogus UNsigned no-asset bankruptcy filing of CMA attreacting a gaggle of attorneys intersecting with Mirabilis Ventures, to this text reference below, it's very apparent there is more than one "Casey" directly involved in this case.
Maybe George was referring to the "weird one" as well?
07/17/08
Yep we havent hung out n 3 wks plus this all sucks plus i miss casey the one that was not weird.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090407064529/htt...
I can't do this with you, Rambler......it's crazy talk.

No offense intended.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't do this with you, Rambler......it's crazy talk.
No offense intended.
As you can see that one has lost it's mind long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 466,001 - 466,020 of482,743
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Thevaginawhisperer 1,071,180
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 21 min Thevaginawhisperer 17,547
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 47 min LizW 70,381
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,434
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 6 hr zazz 25,462
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 8 hr jordan115 4,083
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr Fatjackntrixie 96,278
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••