Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The love of money is the root of ALL evil.
The devil is the root of ALL evil.
Pick one.
If it's both then the logical equation is --
The devil = love of money.
But that of course does not bode well for the ole church collection plate, now does it!
Reported! Off subject.

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Proxy posters and AOLholes are the root of all Topix evil.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Casey Key Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How Casey came up with the name Zenaida Gonzalez is off-topic to matters concerning a bankruptcy.
Did you report that too?
Yes
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The love of money is the root of ALL evil.
The devil is the root of ALL evil.
Pick one.
If it's both then the logical equation is --
The devil = love of money.
But that of course does not bode well for the ole church collection plate, now does it!
Yep Cindy loves money,you hit the nail on the head.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
In a press conference following Casey's acquittal, Lawson Lamar made the public statement that the State only released discovery it was legally required to.
Odd for him to specifically mention that, eh?
So if you choose to believe anyone else is going to be convicted of crimes based solely on almost 5 year old discovery or evidence pertaining to Casey's charges/acquittal, go ahead and delude yourself.
"We're disappointed with the verdict today, and surprised, because we know the facts and we put in absolutely every piece of evidence that existed." -Lawson Lamar, July 5, 2011

Mungo

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Casey posts hete and reads here
DianeAx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Mirabilis founder pleads guilty in tax-fraud case

Frank L. Amodeo attends a mental competency hearing Tuesday in front of Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry

http://m.topix.net/forum/city/edgewood-fl/TGO...

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes your George-dun-it theory or the State wouldn't have defended him!
Prosecution reacts to Casey Anthony:
Lawson Lamar......
"For us, the case has never been about the defendant in particular. It has always been in seeking justice for Caylee and speaking on her behalf."
"......we HAVE ONLY RELEASED WHAT FLORIDA PUBLIC RECORDS LAWS REQUIRES US TO RELEASE."
He goes on to criticize others "who could not succumb to the temptation of quick notoriety".
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/05/jury-del...
What evidence could they release of an accidental drowning and subsequent cover-up, if no evidence existed?

You saw Lawson's statement: "we absolutely put on every piece of evidence that existed".

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Dick Tater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where your logic falls to pieces, Agatha Twisty.......
"So if you choose to believe anyone else is going to be convicted of crimes based solely on....."
See....I don't base any of my beliefs about anything or anyone "solely" on any one single thing.
I take a comprehensive broad view to formulate my reality-based opinions.
Hey Mr. Tater! I like your moniker!

;-)

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Dick Tater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where your logic falls to pieces, Agatha Twisty.......
"So if you choose to believe anyone else is going to be convicted of crimes based solely on....."
See....I don't base any of my beliefs about anything or anyone "solely" on any one single thing.
I take a comprehensive broad view to formulate my reality-based opinions.
Does this mean you don't agree with George? He wanted Casey to pay, even if some other dude did it.

Mr. ANTHONY: I believe that Casey, or someone else that she was with, possibly gave too much to Caylee. She fell asleep and didn't wake up. That's what I feel.

Mr. ANTHONY: Possibly some kind of drug or something like that. I mean, there's been speculation about Xanax or whatever it might be.

Mr. ANTHONY: When the first one came through, they found her not guilty of first degree murder, I remember I started to shake. I got this deepness feeling in my heart. I'm like,`OK, but she's going to actually be in jail for a while to pay for Caylee's death.' Then the second charge came through.

Mr. ANTHONY: Not guilty. I think, OK. Then when the third one came through for aggravated child abuse, nothing.

Mr. ANTHONY: I'm like,`Oh, my gosh. My daughter's going to walk out of here and I'm never going to know about Caylee.' I felt she needs to have something to be held accountable for. If that meant being in jail, that meant being in jail.
DianeAx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Mirabilis Vendor | Aug 12, 2008
Does anyone know about one of the many subsidaries of Mirabilis, Digiteyes.The sold and installed surveillance equipment...
http://m.topix.net/forum/city/edgewood-fl/TRS...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence could they release of an accidental drowning and subsequent cover-up, if no evidence existed?
You saw Lawson's statement: "we absolutely put on every piece of evidence that existed".
You always seem to over look that Caseys trial was a circumstantial evidence case ,not direct evidence! Lucky for Casey the 12 jurors totally that fact just as you do!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

On No I left out a a major key word -- IGNORED THE JURY totally *IGNORED*

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Duke Nukem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's none of their business. It's the trustee's job, not ZofK, to decide whether Casey has assets beyond those listed.
I hope Casey asks for sanctions against Z's lawyers.
Any creditor listed in her BK filing can ask for a 2004 examination.

Casey opened the door during her testimony at the creditor's meeting by saying she was provided for by friends.

The scope of a 2004 exam is so broad, it's commonly referred to as a fishing expedition.

If granted, I think ZoK's lawyer will have a field day.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> You always seem to over look that Caseys trial was a circumstantial evidence case ,not direct evidence! Lucky for Casey the 12 jurors totally that fact just as you do!
You seem to overlook the jury instructions.

The state wanted the jurors to convict on the totality of circumstantial evidence, yet they failed to provide the most important matter the jury must decide before they could proceed as to the crime.
To prove the crime of First Degree Premeditated Murder, the State must prove the following three elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

1. Caylee Marie Anthony is dead.

2. The death was caused by the criminal act of Casey Marie Anthony.

3. There was a premeditated killing of Caylee Marie Anthony

To prove the crime of First Degree Felony Murder, the State must prove the following three elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

2. The death occurred as a consequence of and while Casey Marie Anthony was engaged in the commission of Aggravated Child Abuse.

Or

The death occurred as a consequence of and while Casey Marie Anthony was attempting to commit Aggravated Child Abuse. 3. Casey Marie Anthony was the person who actually killed Caylee Marie Anthony.

In order to convict of First Degree Felony Murder, it is not necessary for the State to prove that the defendant had a premeditated design or intent to kill.

To prove the crime of Aggravated Child Abuse, the State must prove the following two elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

1. Casey Marie Anthony knowingly or willfully committed child abuse upon Caylee

Marie Anthony and in so doing caused great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement.

2. Caylee Marie Anthony was under the age of eighteen years.

“Willfully” means intentionally, knowingly and purposely.

“Child abuse” means the intentional infliction of physical or mental injury upon a child or an intentional act that could reasonably be expected to result in physical or mental injury to a child or active encouragement of any person to commit an act that results or could reasonably be expected to result in physical or mental injury to a child

To prove the crime of Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child, the State must prove the following two elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

2. Casey Marie Anthony’s act(s) caused the death of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Or

The death of Caylee Marie Anthony was caused by the culpable negligence of Casey Marie Anthony.

The jurors were left to figure out when, how, where Caylee died, which the State did not provide.

The jurors were given an alternate theory by the defense and the State did nothing to disprove it.

Bottom line.....all the circumstantial evidence in the world ("I don't care if you have a boatload of evidence." -Casey Anthony on indictment day), doesn't mean squat if the elements of the case don't at least prove how she died, beyond a reasonable doubt.

But like her own father, you seem to agree that even if some other dude did it, Casey should pay for it, if, or if not, a crime was even committed.

That's not how our justice system is supposed to work.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, please tell me this is not what you're using as a blueprint to write the media script for this bogus bankruptcy which already has ZERO credibility?
http://www.drescherlaw.com/library/gone-fishi...
Not clicking links, Rambler, sorry.

The BK will go forward, regardless of if you deem it credible or not.

It's going to get worse before it gets better, if ZoK's motion is granted.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beliefs? What might they be? All I notice is you so desperately want to implicate Jesse because it ended up nobody else did, and you demonstrte that through either twisting or selectively manipulating words of other people to say what you want them to say as if you are their ultimate controller, while totally ignoring any information that stands in the way of that mission.
That is the exact opposite of reality-based IMO.
The ongoing emphasis of this case as time passes amid protection of Casey (and others) is a good indication whatever is going on behind the scenes involves very high stakes. It's well beyond a simple Jesse or George dun-it.
Not according to George.

Casey, or someone she was with, "dun-it", and Casey should pay for it.

Who are we to argue with the words of her own loving father, whose very telling interview, confirmed that his very own daughter is walking free when she shouldn't be?

Nice.

It's good I don't believe a word out of his mouth,(unlike those who do),'cause I think she's innocent.

And it's good for all the haters, too,'cause he's on their side.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, that site is your reference source.
How pathetic is that!
Psssst....will ZofK be hit with fraud charges for filing a proof of claim in a fraudulent name, in this imaginary bankruptcy?
No, unlike you, I read the actual docs.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Don't shoot the messenger.

Is Casey Anthony PREGNANT?

Former murder suspect faces lurid National Enquirer claim that she is expecting

By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 23:45 EST, 13 March 2013 | UPDATED: 23:56 EST, 13 March 2013

(snipped)

> Casey Anthony is allegedly telling close friends that she is pregnant with another child and is thrilled at the chance to 'prove' that she is a good mother even after she was acquitted of killing her first daughter Caylee.
The National Enquirer published a story based on the claims of multiple unidentified sources saying that the infamous mother is pregnant.
'She just said that she fell in love with a very wealthy man while she's been in hiding. Casey said he's taking care of her financially and he's so obsessed with her that he'll do anything for her,' an unnamed insider told the tabloid.<

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22930...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
Don't shoot the messenger.
Is Casey Anthony PREGNANT?
Former murder suspect faces lurid National Enquirer claim that she is expecting
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 23:45 EST, 13 March 2013 | UPDATED: 23:56 EST, 13 March 2013
(snipped)
> Casey Anthony is allegedly telling close friends that she is pregnant with another child and is thrilled at the chance to 'prove' that she is a good mother even after she was acquitted of killing her first daughter Caylee.
The National Enquirer published a story based on the claims of multiple unidentified sources saying that the infamous mother is pregnant.
'She just said that she fell in love with a very wealthy man while she's been in hiding. Casey said he's taking care of her financially and he's so obsessed with her that he'll do anything for her,' an unnamed insider told the tabloid.<
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22930...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
National Enquirer , Lantana,Florida (American Media)?
Daily Mail, UK News?

You really want to bank on that ngrace...?

Bankruptcy documents in Federal court in the "Now"...
says she's Broke!

Who'd be the Sugar Daddy in your in`pregnanted Opinion?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info