Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Undated...
Im on my way to Tonys to get my checkbook. Ill text when I get back to see if you are still up.
Gosh it appears TL had a busy evening on July 15, 2008, early morning of the 16th.
Cindy and Amy show up to collect Casey.
An unidentifiable officer stops over to collect Casey's cellphone.
Lee shows up just after midnight to pick up Casey's blue screen laptop and neatly packed backpack.
Amy drops by to collect her checkbook.....later than midnight?(If Amy's name was not printed on the cheques, how did TL know they were hers?)
At some point more officers search the apartment and finally on the morning of July 16, 2008 TL learns Caylee is missing.
the reason you can't reconcile this case and stop obsessing about it,(even though you claim to agree Caylee wasn't murdered by her mother), is that you know that you are wrong in your heart and mind. that's why you still run around looking for whatever you can make fit for somebody else to be guilty. none of it does or ever will. who are you trying to convince, not the rest of the world, we all know she's guilty and got away with it. nothing more we can do.

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the storyline goes that Shirley Plesea, who admitted to be computer illiterate, emailed a handwritten letter to her sister that was released in discovery which police used to verify the nursing home visit was on Father's Day.
So it's a bit of mystery how she emailed a letter. I thought you might know because you referred to emails as letters as well.
Oh I understand where you are going with this.
lol

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes in the 21st century on planet earth, online documents are not referred to as "paperwork", nor are emails referred to as "letters".
Just trying to be helpful.......
:-)
Thanks I am now enlightened-) lol
DianeAx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Some text messages from unidentifiable senders.....
07/11/08
Hope u guys r haveing fun. i wish i was there i need 2 get out of here robin wants 2 come over and i don't want 2 hang out with her i want casey
07/16/08 (12:37am)
The cops just called me they have her phone. where is she i sware i wilk do n e thing 4 her
07/17/08
Yep we havent hung out n 3 wks plus this all sucks plus i miss casey the one that was not weird
07/17/08
Well know i can c casey 4 7 to 8 days
07/21/08
There are pictures of Caylee and i online with a question 'do they look alike?'
http://web.archive.org/web/20090407064529/htt...
Not sure about the last one but the others are Amy's friend Will Waters.
DianeAx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot be wrong "in my heart and mind" because I don't know any of the people involved in this case. It simply Caylee's unsolved murder piques my curiosity as to what really happened.
Mind translating this into English? What does "going to a glow in the dark bay" mean?
Undated text msg -
Tell robin to keep her pants on! Im having a blast. Got a little burned today but its amazing. Going to a glow in the dark bay now.
He works on cars so an auto repair or painting bay ?

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
The media was widely reporting the Bankruptcy meeting of creditors on March 4 was to begin at 1:30PM in the afternoon.
So why were reporters and throngs of people waiting at the Federal Courthouse already by 10:30am and why would her and C Mason need to arrive three hours early?
A decoy?
"Casey pulled up in the back of a black SUV around 10:30 a.m. Monday. She was wearing a large-brimmed hat and black jacket in an attempt to cover her face. Only Cheney Mason and an unidentified driver were in the vehicle with her."
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9...
She was there early to make a little cash in the men's restroom.
Blew out her panthose knees she was so busy.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

You are correct, federal courthouses have lots of mens restrooms to conduct business in.

Glad to see you are paying attention, guess you didn't get beat too hard in that Mexican prison.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your teenagers know their mother has an uncontrollable sexual obsession?
Common sense would tell one it's true Casey was scheduled to appear at 1:30PM, then it most likely was not her who arrived at 10:30AM.
Federal Courthouses also conduct business other than bankruptcy proceedings.
Witnesses protected under the US federal witness security program eventually testify....
Yeah yeah, you are just a prude ngrace. Got them Cobwebs between your knees..

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
You are correct, federal courthouses have lots of mens restrooms to conduct business in.
Glad to see you are paying attention, guess you didn't get beat too hard in that Mexican prison.
Told you they got'r at the border..She spent that whole month on vacation locked up. Bet her butt hurts.
OnDaCase

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

It was said that Casey booked Puerto Rico trips for her friends -- which I'm assuming means she made a payment in some form or another.....if for nothing else, a minimum down payment.

Did Amy, Ricardo & JP reimburse Casey for this?

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

She prolly used their credit cards and added a few things off of Target.com for herself.
OnDaCase

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
She prolly used their credit cards and added a few things off of Target.com for herself.
Well?
Shouldn't the Websleuths Super-Citizen Investigators™ have this information at their disposal -- since they did get the Anthony's hard drives dating back to 2006?

Why all the silence on the matter?

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

OnDaCase wrote:
<quoted text>
Well?
Why all the silence on the matter?
Because nobody comes here any longer...Good move Bimbo.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Everyone has moved on to the next murdering hoor?
OnDaCase

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems it was the other way around.
07/07/08 - text from unknown
Did casey give you money to give to me? and if not, which is more likely, is there any chance of you getting it from her before you leave?
I wonder, was Casey responsible for distributing expenses as an event planner? That would also explain her booking flights.
Interesting.
And who would Casey be distributing funds for?
Certainly not Universal Studios.

Mirabilis and Casey are intersecting now - but did they also intersect in the distant past?
Opie Soap

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

update for the soap opera

begging for white trash not to leave the "control station" of woman now.

aol attacking CIG

sanka can't get enough hooringaol when it's in her own backyard

none of them can figure out why their posts r already missing so soon.

it's so funny it's like watching laurel and hardy smack each other in black and white

guess remember caylee's uncle and gloo aren't as tight as they thought they were with topix and the mods. lmao. then says don't complain when they all leave? isn't that what gloo and all of them daily was complain and said they had mods in their pockets and called them on the phone? guess it was mice in their pockets. they have turned into wee mice detectives and can't find the cheeseits.
Opie Soap

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
Everyone has moved on to the next murdering hoor?
try one of those video show stores with peep holes and u will seek what u need
Opie Soap

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

my theory
OnDaCase

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Didn't Casey list this guy in her bankruptcy filing?

jimleusner.com/bio/
Opie Soap

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
It's easy to find......check the first few pages of this thread.
The question is, was it a coincidence they were asked to start a new thread by the mod, or did the mod offer a face saving exit strategy?
The key here is who took the heat for it happening.(Hint, the very same person who didn't like all the kinky sex talk going on, became the very convenient fall guy).
(I hope you can figure out what I'm trying to say).
It's happened 7 times before, so I'm getting a little smarter as time marches on.
I hope it stays this way, though that's never happened in the past.
Fingers crossed.
lol, sorry no i can't

i looked and there is no match for the same date with two posters. posting the moniker or nic is not too much to ask so i know what ur talking about. thanks

who is the moniker who didn't like the kinky talk? none of the adults liked it at all. their own friends didn't even respond to them.

who is gone now is the answer. banned takes down all their posts

i think ur thread is safe now. only a few can't control their urges to be sexually nasty. it's peaceful in here and so nice. i don't have time to go through pages of death cases they all follow for fetishes. i can read in a few minutes and be done. go back to life when it does not take long at all now and spend time on my daughters.

the trolls r gone. almost gone, gloo had a thread jumping meltdown after i left and no one ever responds to the vulgar troll. poor thing follows all of ohio posts 24/7. and one banned duck looking for a SAMwhich

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••