United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

The missing Black Jack - could that purchase have been for the purpose of International calling?

An el cheapo Nokia from the ex-fiance's family plan sure wouldn't be worth a damn in Puerto Rico.
OnDaCase

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the name in the OS report I linked above?
Yes I did.

Read his bio. He was with the Sentinel for a long time.
He is also a licensed P.I.
Was he working for Baez? Did Casey list him as a creditor?
Duke Nukem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the physical cellphone that enables lowcost international calling -- it's the phone plan.
Nonetheless.......
Duke Nukem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take a long shot - they flew to Puerto Rico to go on a cruise to Cancun as an award for high-sales of PrePaid Legal Services.
It was the same one Travis Alexander was to have went on......small world, eh.
Everything is connected.
Before I settle on that theory, I would like to further research Luesner's investigation into the "Puerto Rico-to-Orlando heroine pipeline".

I seem to recall Cindy telling Yuri about the Fbi Agent who said these vacationers in question were known to be into drugs.

If I recall correctly, Tony's cell phone had a DEA tap on the damn thing at one time.

Why law enforcement released that information thru discovery is unclear - but it is what it is.
Duke Nukem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You've lost a few years in time.
The trip to Puerto Rico was in 2008.
Moving forward, Tony and the FOCkers testified as prosecution witnesses at the trial of Casey Marie Anthony in 2011. It's highly unlikely the State would utilize drug smugglers or heavy users to testify that Casey was an attentive and loving mother.
Testifying in a State case does not give you immunity from Federal investigation or Federal charges.

Just sayin'......
Duke Nukem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Gonzalez lawyers ask to question Casey Anthony about finances
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
5:06 pm, March 12, 2013
Attorneys for a woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation want a judge's permission to question her about who has been supporting her since her acquittal in the death of her daughter.
It's none of their business. It's the trustee's job, not ZofK, to decide whether Casey has assets beyond those listed.

I hope Casey asks for sanctions against Z's lawyers.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

a bathtub built for two

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

How stupid, you leave yourself questions to answer the next morning. You sure made yourself look like the loser that you are. Everyone knows for sure now that you are All the KC lovers..It's only you..This is your entire life here. How funny.
Duke Nukem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

A duck wrote:
How stupid, you leave yourself questions to answer the next morning. You sure made yourself look like the loser that you are. Everyone knows for sure now that you are All the KC lovers..It's only you..This is your entire life here. How funny.
OFF TOPIC!

Reported

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Hi and Good Morning,

Just a friendly reminder. It's Tribe Birthday in a couple of days. Don't forget to say Happy Birthday or at the very least change your name to Tribeforcongress.
Duke Nukem wrote:
<quoted text>
OFF TOPIC!
Reported

Level 2

a bathtub built for two

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If Cindy Anthony is an official FBI spokesperson, then you can't ignore her suspicions regarding Richard Grund being invoked in Caylee's disappearance in sone way. A human sacrificial ritual, was it?
I notice the appeal of the civil suit against National Enquirer is awaiting a decision as to the date of the Oral Argument as the filings are now completed. You think Jeff Weiner, OS will be there to report on that?
Off topic REPORTED! Do Not talk about Jeff Weiner, he has nothing to do with this case Duke.

Level 2

a bathtub built for two

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Quack
Duke Nukem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

LizW wrote:
Hi and Good Morning,
Just a friendly reminder. It's Tribe Birthday in a couple of days. Don't forget to say Happy Birthday or at the very least change your name to Tribeforcongress.<quoted text>
Noted!
Duke Nukem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If Cindy Anthony is an official FBI spokesperson, then you can't ignore her suspicions regarding Richard Grund being invoked in Caylee's disappearance in sone way. A human sacrificial ritual, was it?
I notice the appeal of the civil suit against National Enquirer is awaiting a decision as to the date of the Oral Argument as the filings are now completed. You think Jeff Weiner, OS will be there to report on that?
I have no idea what Richard Grund's National Enquirer suit is doing.. Nor do I care whether Jeff will be there to cover it.

Nor did I say Cindy was the FBI's official spokesperson.

Cindy did tell Yuri that an FBI Agent revealed to her that Casey's knew friends were involved in drugs.

That does not make Cindy anyone's spokesperson.
She just relayed to one law enforcement agency what was told to her by a different law enforcement agency.
Then it was released through discovery.

Take it up with the agencies, if you don't like it.

Level 2

a bathtub built for two

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

If you want to make your puppets real, try not to type.
DianeAx

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Amodeo rings a bell.
DianeAx

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Amodeo?

Event staffing?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't just amazing how frequently Florida is the location for numourous frauds and scams involving millions if not billions of dollars, yet little is recovered on behalf of creditors and the money appears to evaporate into thin air!
Interesting how Mirabilis Ventures was often referred to as a "private equity fund". A private equity fund for WHO? Certainly not Amodeo, who has no ability to hide assets while he spends 22 1/2 years in jail.
How two of the attorneys involved in the Casey Anthony bankruptcy intersect with Mirabilis at the same time is a very intriguing twist. For the most part, the media is ignoring it and other ongoing bankruptcies involving the recovery of millions, for example Lou Pearlman. Instead the public is expected to become enticed over the sorrid plight of a Kissimmee frontend hotel worker who's life was absolutely ruined five years ago by Casey, even though it was highly publicized no such nanny ever existed from almost day one.......pardon my cynicism.
I noticed a company Mirabilis at one time owned still operates from Clearwater, Fl.
Is that some kind of CLUE how it came to be Mirabilis's tax exempt status was evoked?
Interesting how religions proclaim the devil is the root of all evil, as opposed to MONEY....originally a quotation from the bible as well.
Another misquote by you. The Bible says the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. A huge difference.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Hello in here--here----here..Echo echo echo....

The place looks vacant now except for the squatter from Ohio.

How long do you think the power is going to stay on here before the eviction process works it's way back here to force the issue?

You can't live here for free forever.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Another misquote by you. The Bible says the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. A huge difference.
Hey Marce, That is true and the love of Casey is just as bad. That person is out of it'smind and appears to be the only one left here...It's like a graveyard all up in here.

MM, I was just on that Jodi thread and someone was saying something nice about you. Just sayin.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

JusticeForCaylee 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Marce, That is true and the love of Casey is just as bad. That person is out of it'smind and appears to be the only one left here...It's like a graveyard all up in here.
MM, I was just on that Jodi thread and someone was saying something nice about you. Just sayin.
Thanks, I'd already wandered in the back door. See you there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando