Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502153 Mar 17, 2013
Stutz, Chris – Casey’s former boyfriend. Source of information that follows is http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/175646... . Met Casey while playing football with her friends. Began dating March or April 2007 and throughout the summer. At this time, Casey said she worked at Sports Authority. Long-distance relationship did not work out. Saw Casey a few times in May and June. On June 17 she came to his house driving dark colored Jeep Cherokee........
http://boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.ph...

Is is where the script lacks cridibility, IMO. It is oft stated Casey was a keen, diabolical liar - so smooth that virtually nobody could see through it, yet here the storyline goes that she was outed by three separate parties not to have worked at Sports Authority in 2006, but she proceeds to use the same "lie" in 2007 with Chris Stutz who is associated to her friends. Surely a "diabolical liar" would be inventive enough to create a different lie?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502154 Mar 17, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6Elt -fWNe-4/Td6NWE3NmCI/AAAAAAAAAD U/3WB80jKpEkM/s170/jesse%2Bgru nd
When did he become a bulging man?

Certainly not during this period if time:

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/i... (2).jpg

That's a pic of another of the sonS or just plain photoshopped?
DianeAx

United States

#502155 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the fcktard FINALLY stepped out of the shadows to talk to law enforcement in SEPTEMBER, as opposed to driveling all over the internet for 2 months, but ONLY because the cops were putting some heat on Jesse.
When fcktard FINALLY meets with law enforcement in SEPTEMBER - what does he do?
He gives them some batsht crazy OPEN VISION story, in which he allegedly saw a LARGE MAN WALK OFF WITH A MOTIONLESS CAYLEE, FROM HER OWN BACK YARD.
He should be in JAIL.
And finally told them about Casey's Grund family plan phone.

(Or maybe that was even LATER in September?)
DianeAx

United States

#502157 Mar 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The storyline goes Lauren Gibbs stopped babysitting in April 2006 when she discovered Casey had never worked at Sports Authortiy. What was Richard Grund's connection to Lauren Gibbs? We don't know but it is preposterous that Richard Grund learned the fiancé of his son didn't work a second job at Sports Authority, yet took her word that she worked her primary job at Universal Studios, which was footsteps away from his home.
Adding to the mystery is a story that Casey was robbed while making a $4000 deposit for Sports Authority and somehow that connected to repaying $4000 she owed her parents (for a car which was sold???) and George also learning she never worked at Sports Authority.
So George (who would have told Cindy), Lauren Gibbs and her circle of friends, Richard Grund (who undoubtably told Jesse)- all these people allegedly knew back in 2006 that Casey never worked at Sports Authority, yet blissfully had no reason to question the status of her primary job for two years....we are to believe. Yep.
As a side note, as I understand it businesses such as Mirabilis operating a "PEO" essentially lease employees to companies they hold employment contracts with. Therefore it appears "on paper" there would be no verifiable record of an individual employee working on the premises, since legally that person is not an employee of the company they work at -- they are an employee of the company owning the PEO, who leases out their services in the simalar way that a photobopy machine might be leased.
Does this intersect to Casey's UNemployment status?
I could never follow that $4,000 plot line.

In addition to the versions you mention, I also remember something about a (lost)$4,000 tax refund? Casey's, or George and Cindy's?

Or George trying to deposit or cash a $4,000 tax refund check but needing Cindy's endorsement on back?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502158 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the fcktard FINALLY stepped out of the shadows to talk to law enforcement in SEPTEMBER, as opposed to driveling all over the internet for 2 months, but ONLY because the cops were putting some heat on Jesse.
When fcktard FINALLY meets with law enforcement in SEPTEMBER - what does he do?
He gives them some batsht crazy OPEN VISION story, in which he allegedly saw a LARGE MAN WALK OFF WITH A MOTIONLESS CAYLEE, FROM HER OWN BACK YARD.
He should be in JAIL.
And in that same September interview Richard Grund plum forgot to mention THE CELLPHONE -- which had already become a highly incriminating piece of evidence toward Casey -- which was apparently one of a "Grund family phoneplan" that he personally lent the cellphone to her, even though by then he certainly had to have known the subpoena requisiting her cellphone records would link the cellphone to him.

Furthermore, we are to believe ALL the discovery has been released and RG was not questioned about it any further than the handwritten statement dated later in September, witnessed by a Notary only days before it was released in discovery the following June, 2009.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502159 Mar 17, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
I could never follow that $4,000 plot line.
In addition to the versions you mention, I also remember something about a (lost)$4,000 tax refund? Casey's, or George and Cindy's?
Or George trying to deposit or cash a $4,000 tax refund check but needing Cindy's endorsement on back?
I don't remember that one specifically, but certainly various dfferent and contradictory stories involving the sum of $4,000 were swirling about. Ether the $4,000 she originally OWED was due to something stolen or fraudulent, or the $4,000 to REPAY it was stolen or fraudulent depending on what version was told.

The $4,000 figure came back once again to haunt her once again -- that was how much she was allegedly fined for the four lies. It must be significant.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502160 Mar 17, 2013
Does anyone have a link to the photo of who is allegedly proud papa standing beside his newly appointed police officer son?

On the topic of what does not add up.......I don't recall the son being the buldging-man in that photo either. The other thing that strikes me odd about that photo is, in the foggy storage spaces in my mind I recall it being said Richard Grund and Jesse were BOTH large, tall men......but in that photo the son looms at least 6 inches higher than proud papa, yet son's height was said to be only a couple inches over six feet.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502162 Mar 17, 2013
(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

SGT. JOHN ALLEN, ORANGE COUNTY INVESTIGATOR: Do you think that Casey believes that nobody would forgive her if something happened, if some accident happened, some bad thing?

GEORGE ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY`S FATHER: That`s -- that is -- that`s -- I`m not able to answer. I`m going to have to think about.

ALLEN: If she ever -- if she thinks that nobody would forgive her for.

ANTHONY: Right. Because when she started coming clean with the money she was taking, and this and that coming up, yes, she balled. I mean she literally balled. She didn`t -- because we just kept on catching her in stuff.

I`ll tell you one thing, I don`t know how one time she made a $4400 or $4,000 deposit into my wife`s account. We still don`t know how she did it. It looked very real, you know, the carbon copy type of thing, and it looked real.

CPL. YURY MELICH, ORANGE COUNTY INVESTIGATOR: Well, did she actually deposit that money or is it -- she just hand you a deposit slip that.

ANTHONY: Right. Now that`s the same amount, I believe, I gave my wife when I sold my Toyota Camry. But I sold my Camry last year, last August. That`s where I got my other car from.

MELICH: What do you think needs to be done?

ANTHONY: Have a chance to talk to her. I -- know one thing. She`ll confide in me probably to a point. Then again, my temperament of being the father might come out and say, listen, don`t give me any crap. Just tell me what`s going on. So that would be the wrong approach for her.

My -- wife is going to drill her from the toes to her head and.

(CROSSTALK)

NANCY GRACE, HOST: And there we hear, our to Nikki Pierce with WDBO -- Nikki, the story George Anthony recounts about how his daughter presented a fake deposit slip for, like,$4,000, and it wasn`t real. The money had not deposited into the parents` account.

NIKKI PIERCE, REPORTER, WDBO RADIO: Yes. They -- she apparently said something along the lines of having that 4,000 or $5,000 to Jose Baez, saying that she was going to present $1400 now, and the balance when she, quote, "gets out of this situation." But she simply didn`t have the money, according to George.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/0...

This makes any sense?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502163 Mar 17, 2013
YouTube --($4,000)

After trial w/Dr.Phil.. Forgives GA, 30K, affairs, stealing from her.

3 parts. " "Balances" by saying it was Geo was under "stress"...... Casey said she felt her mother had strong suspicions of the incestious relationship. Orlando,

But doesn't forgive KC stealing $300.....

Geo A told River to deposit $4,000 into his acct under his mother's maiden name..... maybe there was no internet gambling?

All the overdone scenes of Cindy trying to protect Casey are contrived, and every one is calculated to say Casey is guilty.......... This is to say they are calculated to make viewers feel sorry for Cindy.......... esp. faked crying, etc.....

Cindy had to have known Casey was locking her door every night---why????
&fe ature=g-vrec&context=G2151 5a9RVAAAAAAAAAQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Now HonestGeorge allegedly has a secret bank account in his mother's maden name, obviously involving creation of false identification. Oh yeah? LOL

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502164 Mar 17, 2013
One of the headline in this week's National Enquirer is "Human Sacrifice Ritual." I read on BNN that the article claims Richard Grund may have killed Caylee in some sort of bizarre ritual. It looks like the National Enquirer came up with this article based on emails between Cindy Anthony and Dominic Casey.

I feel bad that Richard Grund has to deal with crap like this. I wonder how the Enquirer is going to explain this theory. Are they going to claim that Richard Grund stole Casey’s car and put Caylee in the trunk, and then broke into the Anthony residence, grabbed a roll of duct tape, and wrapped it around Caylee’s mouth? How would Richard Grund have got a hold of Caylee? Did he hire Zanny the Nanny to kidnap her? Give me a break.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#502165 Mar 17, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
One of the headline in this week's National Enquirer is "Human Sacrifice Ritual." I read on BNN that the article claims Richard Grund may have killed Caylee in some sort of bizarre ritual. It looks like the National Enquirer came up with this article based on emails between Cindy Anthony and Dominic Casey.
I feel bad that Richard Grund has to deal with crap like this. I wonder how the Enquirer is going to explain this theory. Are they going to claim that Richard Grund stole Casey’s car and put Caylee in the trunk, and then broke into the Anthony residence, grabbed a roll of duct tape, and wrapped it around Caylee’s mouth? How would Richard Grund have got a hold of Caylee? Did he hire Zanny the Nanny to kidnap her? Give me a break.
1. Yes
2. Yep
3. Uh-huh
4. Roger there, dude
5. Positively
6. Undoubtedly
7. Totally

Just ask Rambler.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502166 Mar 17, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
National Enquirer article in mention --
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ins...

The Richard Grund lawsuit against National Enquirer was already dismissed by the judge, but it's presently under appeal according to online records of the Fourth District Appeal court 4D 12-1880 and is awaiting the court's decision on Oral Arguments being heard.

Even though the full transcript of the earlier civil case proceedings has been filed with Palm Beach County Court therefore it is public record, obviously for some reason the media is not reporting on "this crap that Richard Grund has to deal with". Perhaps our very own ngracie, ace goggle detective that she is, can locate it if you ask nicely?

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502167 Mar 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
National Enquirer article in mention --
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ins...
The Richard Grund lawsuit against National Enquirer was already dismissed by the judge, but it's presently under appeal according to online records of the Fourth District Appeal court 4D 12-1880 and is awaiting the court's decision on Oral Arguments being heard.
Even though the full transcript of the earlier civil case proceedings has been filed with Palm Beach County Court therefore it is public record, obviously for some reason the media is not reporting on "this crap that Richard Grund has to deal with". Perhaps our very own ngracie, ace goggle detective that she is, can locate it if you ask nicely?
I know whats going on, he's my Dad. Just letting you know we are still in a position to make your life more miserable than it already is.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502168 Mar 17, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes
2. Yep
3. Uh-huh
4. Roger there, dude
5. Positively
6. Undoubtedly
7. Totally
Just ask Rambler.
I know all about that person, and the name is not Rambler, location not Canada. We have been keeping tabs for quite some time now. With all the new slander laws life is going to be pretty easy, if you get my drift.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502169 Mar 17, 2013
United States Federal Claims Court, Case No. 1:06-cv-00090-CFL

WARREN D. JOHNSON, JR., Plaintiff

v.
USA, Defendant

42 Filed: 6/13/2006, Entered: 6/14/2006 Terminated:
Judicial Notice of RCFC 20(a) Claim by RICHARD GRUND filed [by leave of the judge] as a MOTION for Permissive Joinder pursuant to RCFC 20(a).(dls )

http://www.plainsite.org/flashlight/case.html...

If this information is accurate, am I correct is that in 2006 Richard Grund joined Warren Johnson in some type of civil suit against the US government?

Warren Johnson is mentioned in the "Where's Reg" paradise trouble written in 2000. According to news reports, he was convicted of money laundering and bankruptcy fraud in about 1998 and sentenced for 8 years --
"Just for the hell of it, I ask the reverend where the founding father of HallelujahLand, Warren Johnson, is now. The reverend replies:'Mr Johnson is currently in a federal facility in Central Florida pending his appeal.'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2000/ap...

I wonder what this joint 2006 legal action pertained to?

ngrace, are you reading? We've discussed Zenaida Gonzalez's life history all the way back to when she became pregnant at age 13 -- how about we take a look at Richard Grund's background since we know Casey virtually lived with the Grunds during this same period of time?

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502170 Mar 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
United States Federal Claims Court, Case No. 1:06-cv-00090-CFL
WARREN D. JOHNSON, JR., Plaintiff
v.
USA, Defendant
42 Filed: 6/13/2006, Entered: 6/14/2006 Terminated:
Judicial Notice of RCFC 20(a) Claim by RICHARD GRUND filed [by leave of the judge] as a MOTION for Permissive Joinder pursuant to RCFC 20(a).(dls )
http://www.plainsite.org/flashlight/case.html...
If this information is accurate, am I correct is that in 2006 Richard Grund joined Warren Johnson in some type of civil suit against the US government?
Warren Johnson is mentioned in the "Where's Reg" paradise trouble written in 2000. According to news reports, he was convicted of money laundering and bankruptcy fraud in about 1998 and sentenced for 8 years --
"Just for the hell of it, I ask the reverend where the founding father of HallelujahLand, Warren Johnson, is now. The reverend replies:'Mr Johnson is currently in a federal facility in Central Florida pending his appeal.'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2000/ap...
I wonder what this joint 2006 legal action pertained to?
ngrace, are you reading? We've discussed Zenaida Gonzalez's life history all the way back to when she became pregnant at age 13 -- how about we take a look at Richard Grund's background since we know Casey virtually lived with the Grunds during this same period of time?
Good idea! This place is all about me after all. We can use the PR if we could get anyone to read here. The place is an echo chamber now.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502171 Mar 17, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea! This place is all about me after all. We can use the PR if we could get anyone to read here. The place is an echo chamber now.
And you'll l notice your creepy, childish pretend games of being someone you're not are being ignored.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502172 Mar 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'll l notice your creepy, childish pretend games of being someone you're not are being ignored.
I don't wake up day after day thinking and typing about you on this thread, you do me. That , in my book, is Creepy, childish and weird.

I am not here for the people that don't come here any longer, I'm here to let you know you haven't been forgotten by me, or my family. I guess you could say we have our own binders.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502174 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
<quoted text>
"Warren D. Johnson Jr. was sentenced June 23 to 97 months imprisonment and ordered to pay more than $5 million restitution after being convicted of bankruptcy fraud, bank fraud, and money laundering.
During a June 1998 bond hearing, Johnson testified that he had no interest in stocks or other assets in the Turks and Caicos Island, when he actually held around $25 million worth of stock in a publicly traded company."
SOURCE: United States Congressional Hearing on Bankruptcy Reform
Where is Reg?
Character change. This place has really gone down hill since the mass exodus. Good move Bimbo.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502175 Mar 17, 2013
Many of you, my friends, are upset with what you are seeing and hearing about my son, myself and my family. I truly appreciate your devotion and friendship. Some of you have asked what to do. I say - pray.Luke 6:27-28 ( NKJV ) 27“But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,223,733
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 53,006
News Discount-grocer Aldi to set up shop in Florida ... (Feb '08) 1 hr kathymydw 260
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 71,746
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr LizW 18,119
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 12,473
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 17,725
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]