Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#501942 Mar 15, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that moniker all about???
Good morning Tribe and Happy Birthday!

Thank you for your song choices, I'm making a list, daughter said I can't choose the song....wth???

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#501947 Mar 15, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your song choices, I'm making a list, daughter said I can't choose the song....wth???
OT

Thanks so much STM!

YW! I'm not up on wedding etiquette, etc. Why CAN'T you choose? Does your daughter say why? Do you have a favorite?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#501948 Mar 15, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
OT

BTW, son #2 said he and his girlfriend will probably get married this year or in the next year (whatever that means). I'm SO excited. I love his girlfriend. They just want to use a notary, but her mother and mother's friend want to pay for something a little more elaborate than a notary or the courthouse. The two of them are pretty headstrong and will do what THEY want to do.

I feel so fortunate that he picked her. I don't care how, when or where they get married. He had a beast or two before her. One of them, when I say beast, is putting it mildly. This one is an angel and so sweet. Thank you God!!!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#501949 Mar 15, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you don't know...Another attention seeker....We all know it's your birthday....Big deal....
Oh! Thank you for explaining. I'm sorry I'm not as bright as you are AND thanks for the attention.

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Happy New Year

#501952 Mar 15, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you don't know...Another attention seeker....We all know it's your birthday....Big deal....
OT

RuDE!

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Happy New Year

#501953 Mar 15, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
OT
Thanks so much STM!
YW! I'm not up on wedding etiquette, etc. Why CAN'T you choose? Does your daughter say why? Do you have a favorite?
OT

Because my two daughters and her two sisters are in the wedding party and the 2 oldest are being control freaks, driving me nuts! I've put together a list for them to choose from.
TRIBEMOM4CONGRES S

United States

#501956 Mar 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Richard Grund mentions May, 2008 to be significant date at least twice in regards to Casey.....
RICHARD GRUND: I saw Casey and Caylee December of '07. That was the last time I saw them. I don't know what to make of this. As everybody who's talked about Casey says, as Jesse did, they don't know this Casey. Something happens May of this year to create a whole new Casey. And we have the Casey we all know and love and we have the Casey that has been reported about in the media, and there's this gap in between that we need to bridge to find out how did we get here.
This is really difficult for one to figure out because when Casey was in our life, when she would bring Caylee over, and if we were going to watch her if Jesse and Casey were going out, she would bring twice as much of everything else. She was just a wonderful, fun person to be around. But like Jesse said, this Casey is completely different.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,471424,00...
GRUND: Well, what I think -- and again, this is just my opinion and speculation. Something happens to cause Casey`s life to spiral out of control. I`m going to give away my age here. When I was growing up, I used to watch Ed Sullivan, and there was this guy that had this act where he`d spin plates on a bowl and he`d have to move to the next pole and go back to the first pole, and eventually, all the plates would crash. Something happened in Casey`s life to cause the plates to crash because up until May and June of `08, her controlled mess of a life was running fine.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/2...
Where as Jesse had Casey's life spinning out of control in 2006, when she threw away their little family life to be a party monster.

Rather conflicting scripts, eh?

Oooooops!

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Happy New Year

#501957 Mar 15, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
OT
BTW, son #2 said he and his girlfriend will probably get married this year or in the next year (whatever that means). I'm SO excited. I love his girlfriend. They just want to use a notary, but her mother and mother's friend want to pay for something a little more elaborate than a notary or the courthouse. The two of them are pretty headstrong and will do what THEY want to do.
I feel so fortunate that he picked her. I don't care how, when or where they get married. He had a beast or two before her. One of them, when I say beast, is putting it mildly. This one is an angel and so sweet. Thank you God!!!
OT

They will save a ton of money doing it their way, trust me!
TRIBEMOM4CONGRES S

United States

#501960 Mar 15, 2013
^^

At least Grund admits Casey was being CONTROLLED.
< Cue the Dark Forces music >

Odd how he knew that, and so many other things about her life.

Pretty good for a jackass who didn't have anything to do with her or her illigitimate kid.
TRIBEMOM4CONGRES S

United States

#501961 Mar 15, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED! Off topic
So what? Who cares?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#501962 Mar 15, 2013
TRIBEMOM4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my homage to you.
I figured you'll get enough birthday cake.
I could sing instead, but you'll need earplugs.
Thanks! I appreciate it!

<3

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#501963 Mar 15, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Thank you for explaining. I'm sorry I'm not as bright as you are AND thanks for the attention.
H
A
P
P
Y

B
I
R
T
H
D
A
Y

TRIBEY! Many, many more! How does it feel to be 30?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#501967 Mar 15, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
H
A
P
P
Y
B
I
R
T
H
D
A
Y
TRIBEY! Many, many more! How does it feel to be 30?
;-)

Thank you Chicka!!! It feels just mahvelous!

I'm glad to see you back.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#501968 Mar 15, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)
Thank you Chicka!!! It feels just mahvelous!
I'm glad to see you back.
Thanks, it feels good to be back.

Someone told me you were turning 21, but I didn't think that was right. Your husband was the one who confirmed you're turning 30.
;)

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#501969 Mar 15, 2013
TRIBEMOM4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm craving orange glazed ginger grilled salmon.
Will you be cooking today?
I don't grill, & you wouldn't want me to. How about some leftover corned beef, cabbage, & new pataties? We had to do our St Paddy's dinner last night due to scheduling conflicts over the week-end.

Boy, that salmon sounds heavenly.

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Happy New Year

#501971 Mar 15, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't grill, & you wouldn't want me to. How about some leftover corned beef, cabbage, & new pataties? We had to do our St Paddy's dinner last night due to scheduling conflicts over the week-end.
Boy, that salmon sounds heavenly.
Make Ruben sandwiches with the leftovers, yum yum!!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#501972 Mar 15, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Make Ruben sandwiches with the leftovers, yum yum!!
The girls would kill me if I did that. Mmm...Reuben sandwiches...darn you, STM!

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#501973 Mar 15, 2013
Enough on the food, what about the baby killing HOOOR?

Did anyone ever find her pantyhose?

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#501974 Mar 15, 2013
Whatever you do, don't sniff them.

Just like decomp, according to a certified nurse of decomposition.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#501975 Mar 15, 2013
we know how much Mary loves DUCK!- in or out of Debra Walker's shotgun guarded wheelbarrow

in case you stop by this dead-thread, this is for you, Mary!

Ducklings rescued from storm drain

http://msnvideo.msn.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Mothra 49,231
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,154,198
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 33 min Mary NY 26,193
Online Roleplay 2 hr Kaitlyn 3
Internet, zoning make adult bookstores endanger... 2 hr taroB 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr The Real Missy 17,707
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,610
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance