Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501682 Mar 12, 2013
Posted: 6:01 a.m. Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Motion could force Casey Anthony to answer questions under oath

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.
> The bankruptcy attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez told Eyewitness News he will file a motion in federal court on Tuesday to force Casey Anthony answer questions under oath.

Scott Shuker said if the motion is granted, he wants to ask Casey where she gets her money, what commercial interest she has in her story, and how she picked the name Zenaida Gonzalez for her mystery nanny.

If granted, that deposition would take place within the next 30 days. <

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/motion-co...
OHIO_TROLL

United States

#501683 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Daisy, is there some reason Casey cannot speak for herself and instead you'd prefer a murder/conspiracy trial to proceed without her participation?
OPINION based on heresay alone is not evidence, and Lee's yes and no answer was not limited solely to "George dun it/drowning theory" OR "the park abduction" story, as much as you're inclined to make shyt up does not make it reality.
It was the prosecution who got Lee's opinion based on hearsay (And Lee's own binders) into the record at the big show.
Laying the foundation for future events. Lee's opinion is now credible, uncontested, evidence.

And yes, Casey will be able to speak for herself when those future events are underway.
OHIO_TROLL

United States

#501684 Mar 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.
> The bankruptcy attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez told Eyewitness News he will file a motion in federal court on Tuesday to force Casey Anthony answer questions under oath.
Scott Shuker said if the motion is granted, he wants to ask Casey where she gets her money, what commercial interest she has in her story, and how she picked the name Zenaida Gonzalez for her mystery nanny.
This should be good!

Will Casey choose Cindy's version? Or will Casey choose Reverend Richard Grund's version?

If Casey picks Rev. Grund's version, it might go like this:

Shuker: "Ms. Anthony, how did you pick the name Zenaida Gonzalez for the mystery nanny?"

Ms. Anthony: "I had to pick a name back in May 2006 when Reverend Richard Grund met me at his door and told me he wouldn't babysit Caylee any longer.
So I picked the name Zenaida Gonzalez out of thin air."

But if Casey goes with Cindy's version, it might go like this:

Shuker: "Ms. Anthony, how did you pick the name Zenaida Gonzalez for the mystery nanny?"

Ms. Anthony: "It was the Grunds who came up with a mystery nanny. I just played along.
We named her "Zanny The Nanny" as a cute pet name. It was catchy, so it stuck."

Or will Casey choose a third version and make both Richard and Cindy look like liars?

Decisions, decisions.........
OHIO_TROLL

United States

#501686 Mar 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was a big scam.....but those details were just too compelling to ignore it completely.
No they weren't.
I have no problem ignoring them completely.
Boring.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

a bathtub built for two

#501687 Mar 12, 2013
What? ngrace and the Ohio guy wake up at the same time in the morning! Instantly wanting to talk Casey on Topix. Do they wake and rush to see who can type on topix first?

Level 2

a bathtub built for two

#501688 Mar 12, 2013
I thought KC got convicted? You never see her, where is she? Damn, if I was Let go I would be right out in the Public saying I want to find the real killer, it ain't my Dad.

Level 2

a bathtub built for two

#501689 Mar 12, 2013
I wonder if one of them calls the Canadian when they wake up, so they can all type KC at the same time? It's amazing how 3 people, one from Orlando, one from Ohio and one from Canada all wake up at the same time, go to bed at the same time, all talk KC at the same time and all have the same crumby typing skills........

What are the odds? If it looks like a duck, and smells like a duck...
DianeAx

United States

#501690 Mar 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.
What does where she got the name ZG have to do with her bankruptcy?(Although I sure would like to know the answer!)

My guess is this is going to end up before the bankruptcy judge.

“we dem boyz”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#501691 Mar 12, 2013
What the h*ll? Where did everybody go?

“we dem boyz”

Level 2

Location hidden

#501692 Mar 12, 2013
Only the quackpots left now lol couldnt resist
A duck on my cell phone

United States

#501694 Mar 12, 2013
RetiredProfessional wrote:
Only the quackpots left now lol couldnt resist
AFLACK!

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#501695 Mar 12, 2013
You don't have much of a memory Scrams, did you smoke it all away in "Mexico"?

Lee was busy playing detective, looking for his neice, ignoring all the proof that Casey had killed her.

George was busy staying away from the cray cray in his home, in denial over Casey having killed his granddaughter. He drove his billboard around, hung out at Publix and kept sticking his hand in the pickle jar down in the tent.

Casey sat at homw when she was out on bail, never lifting a finger to place on a map to show where she had dumped the body of her child.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

if u can't shake it.

#501696 Mar 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
But what did it matter?
Does it matter now who was Caylee's daddy? It won't bring her back.
Her real daddy apparently never knew about her, or if her did, didn't spend any time with her.
So to what end would that guy write the stuff he did? He didn't disparage Casey like most do; he didn't post accusations; he didn't seem to want anything other than to be heard.
My interest isn't in who was her daddy, but my interest is in why he was taken down. I read up on those groups you mentioned.....and what this guy posted didn't seem to have any relevance to the mission of those groups.
So why post anything at all, if it was just to stir the too-late pot?
If his story is true, maybe he should contact M&M. Actually, if he was for real, I hope he does.
I saw that thread, since the AOLhole was the only person talking to "him" I figure it was some Yuku Krew BS.
You know how Krusty LOVES to play.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

if u can't shake it.

#501700 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You referring to Lee Alexander, who was granted immunity from prosecution by the federal court for reasons we're not privy too?
That does not answer the question of where, when or why George, Lee and Uncle Richie were together searching for Caylee "out here" and Cindy was elsewhere.
No DUMMY, I was referring to Killer Casey's sibling Lee, he was being "trained" by Dom Casey in the art of investigation.

Cindy was sitting at home or giving "cameos" trying to forget about the last time she saw Caylee alive, what she and Casey said to each other at that time and the evidence shefound and destroyed in the car trunk..

“we dem boyz”

Level 2

Location hidden

#501704 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's sibling is Lee Alexander, and according to the Dr's depo his middle name of "Alexander" came from a grandpa.
No one by the name of Plesea has ever testified so Cindy's maiden name is nowhere on court record.
Alexander -- yet another coincidental connection to the Jodi Arias case?
good chit in mehico EH? betty ford maybe should be your next stop.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

if u can't shake it.

#501706 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's sibling is Lee Alexander, and according to the Dr's depo his middle name of "Alexander" came from a grandpa.
No one by the name of Plesea has ever testified so Cindy's maiden name is nowhere on court record.
Alexander -- yet another coincidental connection to the Jodi Arias case?
I don't live and breath all things Anthony like you do.

Enjoy your crazy times.
Bring on your AOLhoor for fun times.

“we dem boyz”

Level 2

Location hidden

#501708 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Email from Bro Rich
August 10, 2008
"I know you want to believe her, but for the pregnancy on she has lied. I would even bet that the boy who died in the car accident is not the father. 100% guarantee it. Caylee has absolutely no traits of a Hispanic".
Did Uncle have an "open vision"? How else would he know the ethnic backgrund of Caylee's alleged biodad in August, 2008????
he had just come back from a month in mexico iirc.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#501711 Mar 12, 2013
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 12:00 AM
To: cindymant@yahoo.com
Subject: TV

Cindy, You guys need to quit making statements on TV. You sound like morons. You have both lost yourminds. People want to hurt you for being so stupid. Casey could give a rats ass about Caylee. Her boy friendcan't even stand her for what she did. There was no kidnapping and you know it. This charade has gone onlong enough. How could you believe a ridiculous story like this. You guys look like the stupidest people on theplanet. The more George opens his mouth the more asinine he sounds. You guys need counseling right away.

After the police spoke today and said that there is not 1 speck of evidence that points to a kidnapping, you saidsomething really stupid. You said that since Casey does not have Caylee then she must have been kidnapped.Cindy, Caylee is dead. Casey will lie to her own grave. Bet on it. She is a sociopath and can not tell the truth.Caylee may have died in a accident but Casey will lie to the end. You just need to quit talking to the media.

Youare not helping your cause. People that used to sympathize with you now hate you for being so ignorant. I haveto be blunt because you aren't listening to the facts here. There is no supporting evidence to Casey's story.NONE. She is going to prison for a long long time and there is nothing anyone can do. You probably hate mebut deep down you know I am right.

Scott Peterson lied and didn't have Stacey Peterson with him and he saidshe just left him. He looked like a likable person but was a bad person. Casey has lied and stolen from herfriends and family with no remorse.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_tran...
-------
There are more letters posted on Candy Rose.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#501714 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Letters?
You know the secret as to how a letter is emailed?
I don't do Candy Rose.
Oh I thought since posted the spoiled mom site you make the rounds.

What do you mean do I know the secret as to how a letter is emailed?
CaseysLyinAzz

Butler, PA

#501716 Mar 12, 2013
OHIO_TROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be good!
Will Casey choose Cindy's version? Or will Casey choose Reverend Richard Grund's version?
If Casey picks Rev. Grund's version, it might go like this:
Ms. Anthony: "I had to pick a name back in May 2006 when Reverend Richard Grund met me at his door and told me he wouldn't babysit Caylee any longer.
So I picked the name Zenaida Gonzalez out of thin air."
But if Casey goes with Cindy's version, it might go like this:
Ms. Anthony: "It was the Grunds who came up with a mystery nanny. I just played along.
We named her "Zanny The Nanny" as a cute pet name. It was catchy, so it stuck."
Or will Casey choose a third version and make both Richard and Cindy look like liars?
Decisions, decisions.........
It's going to be Casey who comes out looking like a liar because, well...that's exactly what she is. She and Cindy are basically twins when it comes to total lack of credibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min harmonious 1,110,415
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 9 min VET 2,502
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Kristy 46,782
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 37 min Time for your meds 290
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,476
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr King George 96,441
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 5 hr Lon Spector 96
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info