“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#501914 Mar 14, 2013
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Casey Anthony Pregnant? Sterilized? Who knows?

The Casey Anthony story just got crazier.

This is how crazy: Media outlets are reporting that Anthony is pregnant, based on a National Enquirer story. Except that the Enquirer story is nowhere to be found.

But the latest Enquirer cover is decorated with an Anthony photo and the headlines “Sterilization Bombshell” and “No more babies for Monster Mom.”

I called the Anthony attorneys for comment. Charles Greene wasn’t available, a man in his office said. Cheney Mason didn’t return a call.

But in July 2011, shortly before Anthony was acquitted of murder in daughter Caylee’s death, the Enquirer reported that Anthony was pregnant.

So we’ve heard that one before.

In an interview last week, former Anthony attorney Jose Baez said there were no similarities between the Anthony and Jodi Arias cases.“I think the cases are so different,” Baez told Adam Longo of KPHO in Phoenix.

But the latest Anthony speculation keeps people talking about Anthony as the Arias case plays on. What do you say?
DianeAx

United States

#501917 Mar 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point? The first sentence you quote has no bearing on the second - both districts are in Florida.
Another episide of PTSD? You say you've followed this case since 2008 and you suddenly don't understand what Florida Public Records Law means or that the 20,000 + pages of documents you proclaimed to have read twice or more which supported the indictment against Casey Anthony, released through the media, is defined as "Discovery"?
What that should tell you is anything other than what was LEGALLY required to be released was not......ie. information pertaining to parallel investigations, federal investigations, sealed evidence or interviews, etc.
There are many missing pages - hundreds if not thousands.

And many of the pages that WERE released couldn't possibly have been "evidence" against Casey Anthony since they weren't introduced at the trial, right?
TRIBEMOM4CONGRES S

United States

#501918 Mar 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, DAYS, how can you think that? Are you forgetting that her own father said she was responsible and should pay for it?
With an endorsement like that, small wonder most believe she's a baby killer and got away with it.
Like, if you can't believe her own father, who can you believe?
When asked what George thought what REALLY happened to Caylee:

"I believe Casey
****** OR WHOEVER SHE WAS WITH ******
gave her too much of something."
-- George Anthony

Are you telling us that if YOUR child placed YOUR grandchild in the care or custody of "OR WHOEVER" -- that you wouldn't be pissed at YOUR child when "OR WHOEVER" killed YOUR grandchild?

Just what size turd are you?
Obviously you're the "mega turd" that just won't flush!
howl

AOL

#501921 Mar 14, 2013
TRIBEMOM4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Phillips area?
Did they plant coyote cameras in his trees too?
LOL!
LMAO. the coyote thing again
howl

AOL

#501922 Mar 14, 2013
Riverside wrote:
You two loners remind me of this rhyme .
NGrace: Peter
Rambler: Paul
Two little dicky birds sitting on a wall,
One named Peter, one named Paul.
Fly away Peter, fly away Paul,
Come back Peter, come back Paul!
u sound jealous this thread is now peaceful. does not take long to read anymore or go through all the scabies diseased one and turd muck. get rid of ur turds over there and that thread too will be a peaceful one.
howl

AOL

#501923 Mar 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
HLN On Air
Is Casey Anthony pregnant?
By Anna Gonzalez
updated 12:54 PM EDT, Thu March 14, 2013
> The National Enquirer reports Casey Anthony may be pregnant.
Her attorney Cheney Mason said, "There is absolutely no reason to believe this. It is one more malicious lie involving people who can't accept the truth." But that didn't stop the speculation online nor the conversation about one of the world's most infamous moms having another child. <
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/14/casey-a...
crazy people will do anything for negative attention, even lie

when she does get pregnanat one day the media will go crazy like they do with the princess Kate to get a peek

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#501924 Mar 14, 2013
howl wrote:
<quoted text>
u sound jealous this thread is now peaceful. does not take long to read anymore or go through all the scabies diseased one and turd muck. get rid of ur turds over there and that thread too will be a peaceful one.
It doesn't take long to read now because there is nobody here Nutlicker46er.. Too funny, its abandoned here except for you and a few hats.
howl

AOL

#501925 Mar 14, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Proxy posters and AOLholes are the root of all Topix evil.
looks like u root and toot aol and "help i've fallen and can't shud up" syndrome.
howl

AOL

#501926 Mar 14, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Cindy loves money,you hit the nail on the head.
surprised.

u try to control the whole group over there telling then all they better ignore or else and ur here talking to the one who demand to ignore.

LMAO, if that is not the funniest ocd I have ever seen

EVERYONE I SAID TO IGNORE, I MEAN DO NOT TALK TO THE PERSON, okay only i can. lmao u don't know what ignore means. my 9 year old could teach u a thing or two and i know three
howl

AOL

#501927 Mar 14, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take long to read now because there is nobody here Nutlicker46er.. Too funny, its abandoned here except for you and a few hats.
5 pages of good adult talk about the case over 9 pages of scabie, turd, and those who like nutlickers 46 times. if u put all those together u have one nasty ugly outbreak of disease over there that is highly contagious.

i like this one, it's peaceful and fast. minus all the diseases over there. ur here so u must be bored out of ur skull talking about licking nuts 46 times. lmao at fools

u might get control demanded for being here by the space master
DianeAx

United States

#501928 Mar 14, 2013
howl wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it wonderful?
DianeAx

United States

#501929 Mar 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
HLN On Air
Is Casey Anthony pregnant?
By Anna Gonzalez
updated 12:54 PM EDT, Thu March 14, 2013
> The National Enquirer reports Casey Anthony may be pregnant.
Her attorney Cheney Mason said, "There is absolutely no reason to believe this. It is one more malicious lie involving people who can't accept the truth." But that didn't stop the speculation online nor the conversation about one of the world's most infamous moms having another child. <
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/14/casey-a...
I don't understand why you keep posting the tabloidcrap?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501930 Mar 14, 2013
TRIBEMOM4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
When asked what George thought what REALLY happened to Caylee:
"I believe Casey
****** OR WHOEVER SHE WAS WITH ******
gave her too much of something."
-- George Anthony
Are you telling us that if YOUR child placed YOUR grandchild in the care or custody of "OR WHOEVER" -- that you wouldn't be pissed at YOUR child when "OR WHOEVER" killed YOUR grandchild?
Just what size turd are you?
Obviously you're the "mega turd" that just won't flush!
Nice way to spin it.

He also said, Casey should have to pay for it.

That was after he originally said:

Mr. ANTHONY: "I blame my daughter for Caylee not being here today. I can't comprehend a human doing that, especially a daughter doing that to my granddaughter."

Spin it again.......no matter how many ways you can think of.

"I CAN'T COMPREHEND A HUMAN DOING THAT, ESPECIALLY A DAUGHTER DOING THAT TO MY GRANDDAUGHTER."

That sure enough sounds like he put the blame squarely on Casey!!
("coincidentally"?, just like in the indictment. Funny the indictment says between June 15th and July 15th.......what happened to his 12:50PM timeline on June 16th??)

It's good I don't believe a word he says,'cause I think she's innocent.

You can resort to playing childish games of name calling all you want....all it does it make you look as foolish as a school yard bully.

Level 7

Location hidden

#501931 Mar 14, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> I don't understand why you keep posting the tabloidcrap?
Read it again.....I posted Cheney Mason's response to it.

He said it WASN'T true!

(I guess that's why he didn't respond to Hal's call......considering his response was posted at 12:54PM on HLN).

HLN isn't tabloid......it's rated #2 in network news.

This story is all over the internet.....citing the National Enquirer as the source. But the National Enquirer has no such story listed.
DianeAx

Hollywood, FL

#501932 Mar 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again.....I posted Cheney Mason's response to it.
He said it WASN'T true!
(I guess that's why he didn't respond to Hal's call......considering his response was posted at 12:54PM on HLN).
HLN isn't tabloid......it's rated #2 in network news.
This story is all over the internet.....citing the National Enquirer as the source. But the National Enquirer has no such story listed.
You just keep posting tabloid crap for the lack of Casey crap to talk about Bimbo.

Level 7

Location hidden

#501933 Mar 14, 2013
03/13/2013 Record on Appeal Mailed
Supplemental Record 2 (W/Exhibit)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.a...
TRIBEMOM4CONGRES S

United States

#501934 Mar 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice way to spin it.
He also said, Casey should have to pay for it.
That was after he originally said:
Mr. ANTHONY: "I blame my daughter for Caylee not being here today. I can't comprehend a human doing that, especially a daughter doing that to my granddaughter."
Spin it again.......no matter how many ways you can think of.
"I CAN'T COMPREHEND A HUMAN DOING THAT, ESPECIALLY A DAUGHTER DOING THAT TO MY GRANDDAUGHTER."
That sure enough sounds like he put the blame squarely on Casey!!
("coincidentally"?, just like in the indictment. Funny the indictment says between June 15th and July 15th.......what happened to his 12:50PM timeline on June 16th??)
It's good I don't believe a word he says,'cause I think she's innocent.
You can resort to playing childish games of name calling all you want....all it does it make you look as foolish as a school yard bully.
Yawn

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#501935 Mar 14, 2013
TRIBEMOM4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Looks like your little stunt backfired.. Now you can even talk about me here and noone will care.

JG

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#501936 Mar 15, 2013
((((( Days))))) Thank You! Now today is the big day so don't forget to say Happy Birthday to your little cupcake.(or whatever she was last)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#501937 Mar 15, 2013
TRIBEMOM4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
What is that moniker all about???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 25 min Anne 96,694
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,155,777
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 49,316
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 4 hr NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 6 hr US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? 10 hr Jaimee 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 18 hr Murph 70,621
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web