CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502160 Mar 17, 2013
Does anyone have a link to the photo of who is allegedly proud papa standing beside his newly appointed police officer son?

On the topic of what does not add up.......I don't recall the son being the buldging-man in that photo either. The other thing that strikes me odd about that photo is, in the foggy storage spaces in my mind I recall it being said Richard Grund and Jesse were BOTH large, tall men......but in that photo the son looms at least 6 inches higher than proud papa, yet son's height was said to be only a couple inches over six feet.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502162 Mar 17, 2013
(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

SGT. JOHN ALLEN, ORANGE COUNTY INVESTIGATOR: Do you think that Casey believes that nobody would forgive her if something happened, if some accident happened, some bad thing?

GEORGE ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY`S FATHER: That`s -- that is -- that`s -- I`m not able to answer. I`m going to have to think about.

ALLEN: If she ever -- if she thinks that nobody would forgive her for.

ANTHONY: Right. Because when she started coming clean with the money she was taking, and this and that coming up, yes, she balled. I mean she literally balled. She didn`t -- because we just kept on catching her in stuff.

I`ll tell you one thing, I don`t know how one time she made a $4400 or $4,000 deposit into my wife`s account. We still don`t know how she did it. It looked very real, you know, the carbon copy type of thing, and it looked real.

CPL. YURY MELICH, ORANGE COUNTY INVESTIGATOR: Well, did she actually deposit that money or is it -- she just hand you a deposit slip that.

ANTHONY: Right. Now that`s the same amount, I believe, I gave my wife when I sold my Toyota Camry. But I sold my Camry last year, last August. That`s where I got my other car from.

MELICH: What do you think needs to be done?

ANTHONY: Have a chance to talk to her. I -- know one thing. She`ll confide in me probably to a point. Then again, my temperament of being the father might come out and say, listen, don`t give me any crap. Just tell me what`s going on. So that would be the wrong approach for her.

My -- wife is going to drill her from the toes to her head and.

(CROSSTALK)

NANCY GRACE, HOST: And there we hear, our to Nikki Pierce with WDBO -- Nikki, the story George Anthony recounts about how his daughter presented a fake deposit slip for, like,$4,000, and it wasn`t real. The money had not deposited into the parents` account.

NIKKI PIERCE, REPORTER, WDBO RADIO: Yes. They -- she apparently said something along the lines of having that 4,000 or $5,000 to Jose Baez, saying that she was going to present $1400 now, and the balance when she, quote, "gets out of this situation." But she simply didn`t have the money, according to George.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/0...

This makes any sense?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502163 Mar 17, 2013
YouTube --($4,000)

After trial w/Dr.Phil.. Forgives GA, 30K, affairs, stealing from her.

3 parts. " "Balances" by saying it was Geo was under "stress"...... Casey said she felt her mother had strong suspicions of the incestious relationship. Orlando,

But doesn't forgive KC stealing $300.....

Geo A told River to deposit $4,000 into his acct under his mother's maiden name..... maybe there was no internet gambling?

All the overdone scenes of Cindy trying to protect Casey are contrived, and every one is calculated to say Casey is guilty.......... This is to say they are calculated to make viewers feel sorry for Cindy.......... esp. faked crying, etc.....

Cindy had to have known Casey was locking her door every night---why????
&fe ature=g-vrec&context=G2151 5a9RVAAAAAAAAAQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Now HonestGeorge allegedly has a secret bank account in his mother's maden name, obviously involving creation of false identification. Oh yeah? LOL

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#502164 Mar 17, 2013
One of the headline in this week's National Enquirer is "Human Sacrifice Ritual." I read on BNN that the article claims Richard Grund may have killed Caylee in some sort of bizarre ritual. It looks like the National Enquirer came up with this article based on emails between Cindy Anthony and Dominic Casey.

I feel bad that Richard Grund has to deal with crap like this. I wonder how the Enquirer is going to explain this theory. Are they going to claim that Richard Grund stole Casey’s car and put Caylee in the trunk, and then broke into the Anthony residence, grabbed a roll of duct tape, and wrapped it around Caylee’s mouth? How would Richard Grund have got a hold of Caylee? Did he hire Zanny the Nanny to kidnap her? Give me a break.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#502165 Mar 17, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
One of the headline in this week's National Enquirer is "Human Sacrifice Ritual." I read on BNN that the article claims Richard Grund may have killed Caylee in some sort of bizarre ritual. It looks like the National Enquirer came up with this article based on emails between Cindy Anthony and Dominic Casey.
I feel bad that Richard Grund has to deal with crap like this. I wonder how the Enquirer is going to explain this theory. Are they going to claim that Richard Grund stole Casey’s car and put Caylee in the trunk, and then broke into the Anthony residence, grabbed a roll of duct tape, and wrapped it around Caylee’s mouth? How would Richard Grund have got a hold of Caylee? Did he hire Zanny the Nanny to kidnap her? Give me a break.
1. Yes
2. Yep
3. Uh-huh
4. Roger there, dude
5. Positively
6. Undoubtedly
7. Totally

Just ask Rambler.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502166 Mar 17, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
National Enquirer article in mention --
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ins...

The Richard Grund lawsuit against National Enquirer was already dismissed by the judge, but it's presently under appeal according to online records of the Fourth District Appeal court 4D 12-1880 and is awaiting the court's decision on Oral Arguments being heard.

Even though the full transcript of the earlier civil case proceedings has been filed with Palm Beach County Court therefore it is public record, obviously for some reason the media is not reporting on "this crap that Richard Grund has to deal with". Perhaps our very own ngracie, ace goggle detective that she is, can locate it if you ask nicely?

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502167 Mar 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
National Enquirer article in mention --
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ins...
The Richard Grund lawsuit against National Enquirer was already dismissed by the judge, but it's presently under appeal according to online records of the Fourth District Appeal court 4D 12-1880 and is awaiting the court's decision on Oral Arguments being heard.
Even though the full transcript of the earlier civil case proceedings has been filed with Palm Beach County Court therefore it is public record, obviously for some reason the media is not reporting on "this crap that Richard Grund has to deal with". Perhaps our very own ngracie, ace goggle detective that she is, can locate it if you ask nicely?
I know whats going on, he's my Dad. Just letting you know we are still in a position to make your life more miserable than it already is.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502168 Mar 17, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes
2. Yep
3. Uh-huh
4. Roger there, dude
5. Positively
6. Undoubtedly
7. Totally
Just ask Rambler.
I know all about that person, and the name is not Rambler, location not Canada. We have been keeping tabs for quite some time now. With all the new slander laws life is going to be pretty easy, if you get my drift.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502169 Mar 17, 2013
United States Federal Claims Court, Case No. 1:06-cv-00090-CFL

WARREN D. JOHNSON, JR., Plaintiff

v.
USA, Defendant

42 Filed: 6/13/2006, Entered: 6/14/2006 Terminated:
Judicial Notice of RCFC 20(a) Claim by RICHARD GRUND filed [by leave of the judge] as a MOTION for Permissive Joinder pursuant to RCFC 20(a).(dls )

http://www.plainsite.org/flashlight/case.html...

If this information is accurate, am I correct is that in 2006 Richard Grund joined Warren Johnson in some type of civil suit against the US government?

Warren Johnson is mentioned in the "Where's Reg" paradise trouble written in 2000. According to news reports, he was convicted of money laundering and bankruptcy fraud in about 1998 and sentenced for 8 years --
"Just for the hell of it, I ask the reverend where the founding father of HallelujahLand, Warren Johnson, is now. The reverend replies:'Mr Johnson is currently in a federal facility in Central Florida pending his appeal.'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2000/ap...

I wonder what this joint 2006 legal action pertained to?

ngrace, are you reading? We've discussed Zenaida Gonzalez's life history all the way back to when she became pregnant at age 13 -- how about we take a look at Richard Grund's background since we know Casey virtually lived with the Grunds during this same period of time?

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502170 Mar 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
United States Federal Claims Court, Case No. 1:06-cv-00090-CFL
WARREN D. JOHNSON, JR., Plaintiff
v.
USA, Defendant
42 Filed: 6/13/2006, Entered: 6/14/2006 Terminated:
Judicial Notice of RCFC 20(a) Claim by RICHARD GRUND filed [by leave of the judge] as a MOTION for Permissive Joinder pursuant to RCFC 20(a).(dls )
http://www.plainsite.org/flashlight/case.html...
If this information is accurate, am I correct is that in 2006 Richard Grund joined Warren Johnson in some type of civil suit against the US government?
Warren Johnson is mentioned in the "Where's Reg" paradise trouble written in 2000. According to news reports, he was convicted of money laundering and bankruptcy fraud in about 1998 and sentenced for 8 years --
"Just for the hell of it, I ask the reverend where the founding father of HallelujahLand, Warren Johnson, is now. The reverend replies:'Mr Johnson is currently in a federal facility in Central Florida pending his appeal.'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2000/ap...
I wonder what this joint 2006 legal action pertained to?
ngrace, are you reading? We've discussed Zenaida Gonzalez's life history all the way back to when she became pregnant at age 13 -- how about we take a look at Richard Grund's background since we know Casey virtually lived with the Grunds during this same period of time?
Good idea! This place is all about me after all. We can use the PR if we could get anyone to read here. The place is an echo chamber now.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502171 Mar 17, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea! This place is all about me after all. We can use the PR if we could get anyone to read here. The place is an echo chamber now.
And you'll l notice your creepy, childish pretend games of being someone you're not are being ignored.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502172 Mar 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'll l notice your creepy, childish pretend games of being someone you're not are being ignored.
I don't wake up day after day thinking and typing about you on this thread, you do me. That , in my book, is Creepy, childish and weird.

I am not here for the people that don't come here any longer, I'm here to let you know you haven't been forgotten by me, or my family. I guess you could say we have our own binders.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502174 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
<quoted text>
"Warren D. Johnson Jr. was sentenced June 23 to 97 months imprisonment and ordered to pay more than $5 million restitution after being convicted of bankruptcy fraud, bank fraud, and money laundering.
During a June 1998 bond hearing, Johnson testified that he had no interest in stocks or other assets in the Turks and Caicos Island, when he actually held around $25 million worth of stock in a publicly traded company."
SOURCE: United States Congressional Hearing on Bankruptcy Reform
Where is Reg?
Character change. This place has really gone down hill since the mass exodus. Good move Bimbo.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502175 Mar 17, 2013
Many of you, my friends, are upset with what you are seeing and hearing about my son, myself and my family. I truly appreciate your devotion and friendship. Some of you have asked what to do. I say - pray.Luke 6:27-28 ( NKJV ) 27“But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502178 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
You forgot to source your sermon. I'll fix it.
<quoted text>
All fixed!
I didn't forget what my Father said. I knew if I posted that you would rush to find whatever you could. I did that because you have nothing to do but talk to you here. Thank me later, you have to be bored out of your mind.Doing this nonstop for over four years just goes to show you that you have no life of your own. Sad as you are people still feel sorry for you and throw you a bone now and then. After all, without us all you have is you.
DianeAx

United States

#502183 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
Turks and Caicos Investment Funds of Trustee Warren D. Johnson Jr.
"Harvard Fund Limited" and "The Merchants Trust".
google.brand.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EDGARpr...
Very interesting for sure.

Was one of those (or both) funding hallelujahland?
SunnyDaysAhead

Huntington, IN

#502185 Mar 17, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he know Mark Nejame's friend?
&#8203;Official Lou Pearlman&#8203;
© 2009-2013 Lou Pearlman. All rights reserved
VIdeo By Transcontinental
Thank you for checking out my Official Website. &#8203;
During my hiatus, besides getting much needed rest, I have been busy exercising and staying healthy.
I have also been preparing to bring you the latest & greatest new young vocal group.
Stay tuned to find out their name and all of the details.
Again, thanks for visiting www.OfficialLouPearlman.com ,&#8203;
&#8203;
~Lou Pearlman
All content on this web site approved by Lou Pearlman
Managed by Emily Dorsett
Video by Transcontinental cracks me up!
Transcontinental was Pearlman's ponzi company.
SCAMMERS UNITE!
SUPER SCAM RINGS ACTIVATE!

LMMFAO!
derpAderp

Byron, GA

#502187 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
<quoted text>
SCAMMERS UNITE!
SUPER SCAM RINGS ACTIVATE!
LMMFAO!
What, Cin and JoJo start another "foundation"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#502189 Mar 17, 2013
SunnyDaysAhead wrote:
You forgot to source your sermon. I'll fix it.
<quoted text>
All fixed!
It's tough for me to imagine the logistics behind Facebook church.

Do the followers sing hymns like this as they log into read the Facebook writings I wonder?

&sn s=em

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#502191 Mar 17, 2013
GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Tonight: He knows Casey Anthony. Casey Anthony's ex-fiance goes "On the Record." Casey sits behind bars tonight, charged with the murder of her little daughter, Caylee. Jesse Grund was engaged to Casey. Jesse, his father, Richard Grund, and his lawyer, Darryl Cohen, join us all. Welcome, gentleman, to each one of you.

Jesse, let me start first with you. When did you first meet Casey and where?

JESSE GRUND, CASEY ANTHONY'S EX-FIANCE: Universal Studios, back in January of 2005, working together.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, at some point, your relationship developed into much more than just co-workers. Tell me how that developed. I mean, what was it about her that you were interested in? Why did you find her intriguing?

JESSE GRUND: Well, at the time, I was working as a loss prevention officer, undercover security, just walking around Universal Studios. And I saw this young woman, short, very beautiful, carried herself very professionally, working at one of the Kodak stores, and it was love at first sight. She was definitely my type and we just -- we hit it off and started dating. And next thing you know, I'm falling in love with her.

VAN SUSTEREN: Richard, when did you first meet Casey?

RICHARD GRUND, JESSE'S FATHER: I met Casey in, I want to say, late May of '05. She happened to come by the house. She was helping one of my other sons get a job at Universal.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was there anything, Richard, that -- in May of '05 that was the least bit unusual about her to you? Or did you -- I mean, did you like her immediately? What was your thought?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,471424,00...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,458,163
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr YIM 7,942
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 62,312
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Maggie McGee 73,748
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 98,271
News Hollywood hospital administrator quits after li... (Jul '08) 14 hr Catpeople 268
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Sat TRUMANS Treason 234

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages