DianeAx

United States

#501735 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Some text messages from unidentifiable senders.....
07/11/08
Hope u guys r haveing fun. i wish i was there i need 2 get out of here robin wants 2 come over and i don't want 2 hang out with her i want casey
07/16/08 (12:37am)
The cops just called me they have her phone. where is she i sware i wilk do n e thing 4 her
07/17/08
Yep we havent hung out n 3 wks plus this all sucks plus i miss casey the one that was not weird
07/17/08
Well know i can c casey 4 7 to 8 days
07/21/08
There are pictures of Caylee and i online with a question 'do they look alike?'
http://web.archive.org/web/20090407064529/htt...
Not sure about the last one but the others are Amy's friend Will Waters.
DianeAx

United States

#501736 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot be wrong "in my heart and mind" because I don't know any of the people involved in this case. It simply Caylee's unsolved murder piques my curiosity as to what really happened.
Mind translating this into English? What does "going to a glow in the dark bay" mean?
Undated text msg -
Tell robin to keep her pants on! Im having a blast. Got a little burned today but its amazing. Going to a glow in the dark bay now.
He works on cars so an auto repair or painting bay ?

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#501737 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
The media was widely reporting the Bankruptcy meeting of creditors on March 4 was to begin at 1:30PM in the afternoon.
So why were reporters and throngs of people waiting at the Federal Courthouse already by 10:30am and why would her and C Mason need to arrive three hours early?
A decoy?
"Casey pulled up in the back of a black SUV around 10:30 a.m. Monday. She was wearing a large-brimmed hat and black jacket in an attempt to cover her face. Only Cheney Mason and an unidentified driver were in the vehicle with her."
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9...
She was there early to make a little cash in the men's restroom.
Blew out her panthose knees she was so busy.

“Dance”

Level 8

Dance

#501740 Mar 12, 2013
You are correct, federal courthouses have lots of mens restrooms to conduct business in.

Glad to see you are paying attention, guess you didn't get beat too hard in that Mexican prison.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#501741 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your teenagers know their mother has an uncontrollable sexual obsession?
Common sense would tell one it's true Casey was scheduled to appear at 1:30PM, then it most likely was not her who arrived at 10:30AM.
Federal Courthouses also conduct business other than bankruptcy proceedings.
Witnesses protected under the US federal witness security program eventually testify....
Yeah yeah, you are just a prude ngrace. Got them Cobwebs between your knees..

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#501742 Mar 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
You are correct, federal courthouses have lots of mens restrooms to conduct business in.
Glad to see you are paying attention, guess you didn't get beat too hard in that Mexican prison.
Told you they got'r at the border..She spent that whole month on vacation locked up. Bet her butt hurts.
OnDaCase

United States

#501743 Mar 12, 2013
It was said that Casey booked Puerto Rico trips for her friends -- which I'm assuming means she made a payment in some form or another.....if for nothing else, a minimum down payment.

Did Amy, Ricardo & JP reimburse Casey for this?

“Dance”

Level 8

Dance

#501744 Mar 12, 2013
She prolly used their credit cards and added a few things off of Target.com for herself.
OnDaCase

United States

#501747 Mar 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
She prolly used their credit cards and added a few things off of Target.com for herself.
Well?
Shouldn't the Websleuths Super-Citizen Investigators™ have this information at their disposal -- since they did get the Anthony's hard drives dating back to 2006?

Why all the silence on the matter?

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#501748 Mar 12, 2013
OnDaCase wrote:
<quoted text>
Well?
Why all the silence on the matter?
Because nobody comes here any longer...Good move Bimbo.

“Dance”

Level 8

Dance

#501749 Mar 12, 2013
Everyone has moved on to the next murdering hoor?
OnDaCase

United States

#501750 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems it was the other way around.
07/07/08 - text from unknown
Did casey give you money to give to me? and if not, which is more likely, is there any chance of you getting it from her before you leave?
I wonder, was Casey responsible for distributing expenses as an event planner? That would also explain her booking flights.
Interesting.
And who would Casey be distributing funds for?
Certainly not Universal Studios.

Mirabilis and Casey are intersecting now - but did they also intersect in the distant past?
Opie Soap

AOL

#501751 Mar 12, 2013
update for the soap opera

begging for white trash not to leave the "control station" of woman now.

aol attacking CIG

sanka can't get enough hooringaol when it's in her own backyard

none of them can figure out why their posts r already missing so soon.

it's so funny it's like watching laurel and hardy smack each other in black and white

guess remember caylee's uncle and gloo aren't as tight as they thought they were with topix and the mods. lmao. then says don't complain when they all leave? isn't that what gloo and all of them daily was complain and said they had mods in their pockets and called them on the phone? guess it was mice in their pockets. they have turned into wee mice detectives and can't find the cheeseits.
Opie Soap

AOL

#501752 Mar 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Everyone has moved on to the next murdering hoor?
try one of those video show stores with peep holes and u will seek what u need
Opie Soap

AOL

#501755 Mar 12, 2013
my theory
OnDaCase

United States

#501758 Mar 12, 2013
Didn't Casey list this guy in her bankruptcy filing?

jimleusner.com/bio/
Opie Soap

AOL

#501759 Mar 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
It's easy to find......check the first few pages of this thread.
The question is, was it a coincidence they were asked to start a new thread by the mod, or did the mod offer a face saving exit strategy?
The key here is who took the heat for it happening.(Hint, the very same person who didn't like all the kinky sex talk going on, became the very convenient fall guy).
(I hope you can figure out what I'm trying to say).
It's happened 7 times before, so I'm getting a little smarter as time marches on.
I hope it stays this way, though that's never happened in the past.
Fingers crossed.
lol, sorry no i can't

i looked and there is no match for the same date with two posters. posting the moniker or nic is not too much to ask so i know what ur talking about. thanks

who is the moniker who didn't like the kinky talk? none of the adults liked it at all. their own friends didn't even respond to them.

who is gone now is the answer. banned takes down all their posts

i think ur thread is safe now. only a few can't control their urges to be sexually nasty. it's peaceful in here and so nice. i don't have time to go through pages of death cases they all follow for fetishes. i can read in a few minutes and be done. go back to life when it does not take long at all now and spend time on my daughters.

the trolls r gone. almost gone, gloo had a thread jumping meltdown after i left and no one ever responds to the vulgar troll. poor thing follows all of ohio posts 24/7. and one banned duck looking for a SAMwhich

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#501760 Mar 12, 2013
Opie Soap wrote:
i forgot the first half
at first remember caylele tried to control them all. figured out fast is was not going to fly. they r grown women, lol
rex is now trying to be controller, remember caylee backed off
rex is going nuts over this peaceful thread now while they fight
marce has left
gloo and maryny r begging her back
rex is fighting with riverside because riverside is a good person
white trash is leaving, not enough trash there
they can't stop talking about anyone here. makes them dizzy
gloo is still posting names to remember caylee
stm can't contain herself
update for the soap opera
begging for white trash not to leave the "control station" of woman now.
aol attacking CIG
sanka can't get enough hooringaol when it's in her own backyard
none of them can figure out why their posts r already missing so soon.
it's so funny it's like watching laurel and hardy smack each other in black and white
guess remember caylee's uncle and gloo aren't as tight as they thought they were with topix and the mods. lmao. then says don't complain when they all leave? isn't that what gloo and all of them daily was complain and said they had mods in their pockets and called them on the phone? guess it was mice in their pockets. they have turned into wee mice detectives and can't find the cheeseits.
Obviously you miss us Deb, you can't stay away from the Jodi thread. LOL

“Dance”

Level 8

Dance

#501762 Mar 12, 2013
Opie Soap wrote:
<quoted text>
looking for hooors again or jus get kicked off the adults threads? u live and breath hooor talk and aol sewer muck
this is the ca thread. not a hoor thread for u to muck around in
but ca IS a hoor

A lying baby killing one at that.
Opie Soap

AOL

#501765 Mar 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
but ca IS a hoor
A lying baby killing one at that.
OMG, u r so sueeet to give ca a compliment like that. she is EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL, a woman of PARADISE with LOVELY EYES.

u must be Islamic and knew all along about beauty. u sneaky mouse u, lol

Hoor
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
In Islamic societies a "Hoor" are women of paradise with "wide lovely eyes" [al-Dhukhaan 44:54] Al-hoor al-‘iyn are extremely beautiful, such that the marrow of their calves will be visible from beneath their garments (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 3014) and who are like well preserved pearls.[al-Waaqi’ah 56:22-23].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,628
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 12 min Rainbow Kid 19
Christmas lights? 30 min Jaimee 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 49,310
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,621
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr zazz 96,692
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... Wed Obviously Obvious 2
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web