CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“we dem boyz”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Same

#501875 Mar 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why that appeared....must be my Canadian autocorrect settings because, yes occasionally I notice the aigu pops up like that.
But no, I'm not French Canadian and although French is a Canadian official language, I can barely piece together more than a few common phrases.
good to hear that. as a rule, the Canadians in my area are decent folk, however MANY of the snowbirds from Quebec can be really rude to people who don't speak french. excuse me? you are visiting the USA and we aren't french speaking as a generality lol.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501878 Mar 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
National Enquirer , Lantana,Florida (American Media)?
Daily Mail, UK News?
You really want to bank on that ngrace...?
Bankruptcy documents in Federal court in the "Now"...
says she's Broke!
Who'd be the Sugar Daddy in your in`pregnanted Opinion?
5919
I said, "don't shoot the messenger", meaning, I posted the latest "story" out there. I didn't say it was true, nor did I say I believed it.

But as is the case with all things Casey, sooner or later this rumor will become another of those things some will believe is gospel..........especially as the story quotes the National Enquirer as their source.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#501879 Mar 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Robert R. Sacco Leads 'Close to Home Project' Dedicated to Supporting Homebound Combat Veterans
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rober...
Casey and even one of the FBI agents mentioned the phrase "close to home".
"Located at 6500 Poe Ave., Paysouce is a Professional Employer or PEO and was founded by New York Native Robert R Sacco, a U.S. Marine and Army veteran who holds an MBA in fiancé and marketing."
Hmmmm....
"Close to home" probably reflects on Tony Lazarro's business group of investors ( Lazarro testified too ) whom he worked for when he took the Fusian Promotion...Photobuck setting Casey up..asking her to work with him...and get herself a babysitter for June 20th 2008...( I saw Casey with Caylee in Glades County with the Nanny [June 19th 2008]!

How easy it is to get framed by young punks these days. Money talks and bullcrap walks. It was all planned in advance...
The Fusian Photobuck was aimed to land on the Ninth District
Court docket...and did!...

Remember the throw away phones...? What a con_fusi`o` n...

IRS is the Agency you can't mess with..
What goes Up must come Down!
It's about time the scam is exposed!
9476

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501880 Mar 14, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
"we absolutely put on every piece of evidence that existed"...against Casey.
That doesn't mean evidence against others wasn't held back.
Evidence of what?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501881 Mar 14, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>
Why post that?
"Somebody" would post it......I just posted it before "someone" else did.
TRIBEMOM4CONGRES S

United States

#501882 Mar 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:

Sacco, 59, has lived in the Orlando area since December 2007, when he bought a home near the Dr. Phillips area of southwest Orange County for $275,000, according to county property records. He could not be reached for comment; he was released on bail Nov. 2. His lawyer, Michael Crites of Ohio, did not return calls from the Orlando Sentinel.
More
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-12-0...
Dr. Phillips area?

Did they plant coyote cameras in his trees too?

LOL!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501883 Mar 14, 2013
TRIBEMOM4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
They absolutely DID hold back evidence against others.
Casey Anthony did NOT google "fool-proof suffication".
Now, DAYS, how can you think that? Are you forgetting that her own father said she was responsible and should pay for it?

With an endorsement like that, small wonder most believe she's a baby killer and got away with it.

Like, if you can't believe her own father, who can you believe?
TRIBEMOM4CONGRES S

United States

#501886 Mar 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just following the trail.
:-)
Feb 25, 2013, 6:41am EST
Mirabilis private equity, Casey Anthony bankruptcy cases intersect
http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/blog/morn...
And what a trail, it is!

I was going to delve into it but you were on vacation with Jesse.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501888 Mar 14, 2013
HLN On Air

Is Casey Anthony pregnant?

By Anna Gonzalez
updated 12:54 PM EDT, Thu March 14, 2013

> The National Enquirer reports Casey Anthony may be pregnant.

Her attorney Cheney Mason said, "There is absolutely no reason to believe this. It is one more malicious lie involving people who can't accept the truth." But that didn't stop the speculation online nor the conversation about one of the world's most infamous moms having another child. <

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/14/casey-a...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#501891 Mar 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
"Close to home" probably reflects on Tony Lazarro's business group of investors ( Lazarro testified too ) whom he worked for when he took the Fusian Promotion...Photobuck setting Casey up..asking her to work with him...and get herself a babysitter for June 20th 2008...( I saw Casey with Caylee in Glades County with the Nanny [June 19th 2008]!
How easy it is to get framed by young punks these days. Money talks and bullcrap walks. It was all planned in advance...
The Fusian Photobuck was aimed to land on the Ninth District
Court docket...and did!...
Remember the throw away phones...? What a con_fusi`o` n...
IRS is the Agency you can't mess with..
What goes Up must come Down!
It's about time the scam is exposed!
9476
They haven't committed you YET ? how come the Major Master Mind has not got rid of you ?? You were the only EYE Witness ! LOL
she isaHOOOR

Moultrie, GA

#501893 Mar 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
HLN On Air
Is Casey Anthony pregnant?
By Anna Gonzalez
updated 12:54 PM EDT, Thu March 14, 2013
> The National Enquirer reports Casey Anthony may be pregnant.
Her attorney Cheney Mason said, "There is absolutely no reason to believe this. It is one more malicious lie involving people who can't accept the truth." But that didn't stop the speculation online nor the conversation about one of the world's most infamous moms having another child. <
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/14/casey-a...
Well....she is
she isaHOOOR

Moultrie, GA

#501894 Mar 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
From the ZG who's not ZFG in a civil suit who was reported to be seeking damages, to the bogus UNsigned no-asset bankruptcy filing of CMA attreacting a gaggle of attorneys intersecting with Mirabilis Ventures, to this text reference below, it's very apparent there is more than one "Casey" directly involved in this case.
Maybe George was referring to the "weird one" as well?
07/17/08
Yep we havent hung out n 3 wks plus this all sucks plus i miss casey the one that was not weird.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090407064529/htt...
Could he have possibly meant ANOTHER Casey, one that was not a baby killing HOOOR?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501896 Mar 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Prosecution reacts to Casey Anthony:
Lawson Lamar -
"For us, the case has never been about the defendant in particular. It has always been in seeking justice for Caylee and speaking on her behalf."
"......WE HAVE ONLY RELEASED WHAT FLORIDA PUBLIC RECORDS LAWS REQUIRES US TO RELEASE."
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/05/jury-del...
He was talking about why the trial had to be moved to another venue, costing the taxpayers beaucoup bucks. He said the State didn't fuel the fire because the State only released what they were required to release under Florida Records Law.

You can't take a snippet out of context and have it mean something different, like you're trying to do.

"THE PRE-TRIAL PUBLICITY GENERATED BY OTHERS HAS LED TO THE GREAT EXSPENSE OF HAVING TO SEEK A JURY OUTSIDE OF OUR MEDIA MARKET.

WE HAVE AVOIDED MAKING ANY STATEMENTS THAT WOULD FEED THE PUBLICITY AND HAVE ONLY RELEASED WHAT THE FLORIDA PUBLIC RECORDS LAW REQUIRES US TO RELEASE; THAT IS, WHATEVER DOCUMENTS WE FURNISH IN DISCOVERY." - Lawson Lamar, July 5, 2011

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501897 Mar 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
I'm not a registered Docstoc member.
Can anyone who is tell me why not only is Scott Shuker's name on this google search, but also J Cheney Mason?
Restructuring Officer Bankruptcy
www.docstoc.com/docs/84794481/Restructuring-O...
Jul 13, 2011 – Mirabilis Ventures, Inc. 06:08-BK-04327-KSJ Elizabeth Green 2008 to present K No No R. Scott Shuker ... J. Cheney Mason James B. Byrne ...
You don't have to be a member to read the docs on docstoc.

Mason wasn't listed on the case. He was listed on another case, several lines down the page....he was listed as "A"- expert witness on case #99-CA-2155-15

Shuker is listed on all cases as B - bankruptcy trustee. Mirabilis
case # 06:08-BK-04327-KSJ

JMO, but you're going down a rabitt hole with this, but it's your call.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501898 Mar 14, 2013
she isaHOOOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....she is
Mason says she isn't.

If he's wrong and you're right, I'll take a wild guess that he wouldn't be too pleased.

Why do you think she is?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501899 Mar 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
From the ZG who's not ZFG in a civil suit who was reported to be seeking damages, to the bogus UNsigned no-asset bankruptcy filing of CMA attreacting a gaggle of attorneys intersecting with Mirabilis Ventures, to this text reference below, it's very apparent there is more than one "Casey" directly involved in this case.
Maybe George was referring to the "weird one" as well?
07/17/08
Yep we havent hung out n 3 wks plus this all sucks plus i miss casey the one that was not weird.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090407064529/htt...
I can't do this with you, Rambler......it's crazy talk.

No offense intended.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#501900 Mar 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't do this with you, Rambler......it's crazy talk.
No offense intended.
As you can see that one has lost it's mind long ago.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#501902 Mar 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point? The first sentence you quote has no bearing on the second - both districts are in Florida.
Another episide of PTSD? You say you've followed this case since 2008 and you suddenly don't understand what Florida Public Records Law means or that the 20,000 + pages of documents you proclaimed to have read twice or more which supported the indictment against Casey Anthony, released through the media, is defined as "Discovery"?
What that should tell you is anything other than what was LEGALLY required to be released was not......ie. information pertaining to parallel investigations, federal investigations, sealed evidence or interviews, etc.
You're an a-hole even to the a-holes on your own team?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#501903 Mar 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point? The first sentence you quote has no bearing on the second - both districts are in Florida.
Another episide of PTSD? You say you've followed this case since 2008 and you suddenly don't understand what Florida Public Records Law means or that the 20,000 + pages of documents you proclaimed to have read twice or more which supported the indictment against Casey Anthony, released through the media, is defined as "Discovery"?
What that should tell you is anything other than what was LEGALLY required to be released was not......ie. information pertaining to parallel investigations, federal investigations, sealed evidence or interviews, etc.
What is wrong with you/? You can't get along with anyone. Did you ever stop to think that you are just a jerk towards all people in general.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501910 Mar 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point? The first sentence you quote has no bearing on the second - both districts are in Florida.
Another episide of PTSD? You say you've followed this case since 2008 and you suddenly don't understand what Florida Public Records Law means or that the 20,000 + pages of documents you proclaimed to have read twice or more which supported the indictment against Casey Anthony, released through the media, is defined as "Discovery"?
What that should tell you is anything other than what was LEGALLY required to be released was not......ie. information pertaining to parallel investigations, federal investigations, sealed evidence or interviews, etc.
Districts have nothing to do with change of venue in a criminal trial. County is the operative word.

The 20,000++ pages released in discovery did NOT support the indictment.

Parallel investigations into the murder indictment against Casey Anthony??????????

Are you nuts?

Read the damn indictment.....it puts the blame squarely on Casey Marie Anthony! It doesn't say "Casey Marie Anthony et al".

> The Grand Jurors of the County of Orange, duly called, impaneled, and sworn to inquire, and true presentment make in and for the County of Orange upon their oaths do present that CASEY MARIE ANTHONY, between the 15th day of June, 2008, and the 15th day of July, 2008, in said county and State, did, in violation of Florida Statute 782.04 (1)(a)(1), from a premeditated design to effect the death of CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, a human being, unlawfully kill CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY.<

As to the PTSD snarkey remark, you, among others, obviously have no idea what that means.

You do a lot of "sputtering", without benefit of "substance". In other words, stop playing 3 card Monty when responding to my posts.....if you want to discuss them, stay on topic without meandering on to a different subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Darren Wilson is ... 1,263,609
News Bush calls courtship of minority voters integra... 6 min xxxrayted 28
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 min Milee 18,337
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min litesong 54,353
News Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid (Mar '12) 4 hr Grass 29,880
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr LizW 72,446
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Thu zazz 97,450
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages