Comments
465,641 - 465,660 of 486,542 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#501271 Mar 9, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to jump in here and ask that you stay on topic. If you want to discuss Jodi Arias do it on a separate thread. If there is no topics already created for that discussion, then feel free to create a new one.
Thanks so much for your cooperation.
Who is important enough to get you over here on this thread that is off topic at least 3, 4, 5 times a day? Hmmm! Inquiring minds want to know. LOL!

You are too funny, but you're welcome for the cooperation.

:-)
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501272 Mar 9, 2013
BadLeroyBrown wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean the clone who is playing the role of Casey lied on the video.
Oh that clone would be FAT AZZ Cindy wearing a wig, RIGHT
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#501273 Mar 9, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is important enough to get you over here on this thread that is off topic at least 3, 4, 5 times a day? Hmmm! Inquiring minds want to know. LOL!
You are too funny, but you're welcome for the cooperation.
RC started a Jodi Arias thread because the moderator thought we shouldn't discuss it here. C'mon over.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TS...

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#501274 Mar 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
RC started a Jodi Arias thread because the moderator thought we shouldn't discuss it here. C'mon over.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TS...
Thanks AN!

I haven't followed the Jodi Arias case. I just can't follow another case. The Anthony case consumed too much of my time, and the verdict made me sick. I can't imagine a jury could be that blind or ignorant. I will forever be shocked that little Caylee's murderer will go unpunished.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#501276 Mar 9, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks AN!
I haven't followed the Jodi Arias case. I just can't follow another case. The Anthony case consumed too much of my time, and the verdict made me sick. I can't imagine a jury could be that blind or ignorant. I will forever be shocked that little Caylee's murderer will go unpunished.
I think some are following this onebecause she is testifying, and we may see justice prevail on this one. Stop in when you can

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#501277 Mar 9, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I think some are following this onebecause she is testifying, and we may see justice prevail on this one. Stop in when you can
I will!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#501278 Mar 9, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Consumed too much of your time, what are you doing now that's different?
Do you really care?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#501279 Mar 9, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I will!
I hope you will TM...we can talk about any case we want including CA if we feel like it.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#501280 Mar 9, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't talk to TM like that, she is a great person to post with.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#501281 Mar 9, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Come join us. The yip invades occasionally

. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TS...
DianeAx

United States

#501282 Mar 9, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Casey Anthony: How much is her story worth?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV — by halboedeker March, 9, 2013
(snipped)
“I was stunned that a couple of pictures were worth $200,000. So I would hope this story is worth seven figures,” Scott Shuker, attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, told Greg Warmoth on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight.”(The $200,000 that ABC News paid to license photos went to fund Anthony’s defense.)
Anthony’s bankruptcy hearing on Monday was the main topic Saturday on “Central Florida Spotlight.” The program’s great value was that it allowed attorneys to talk at length about the case and the issues in a way they can’t on a newscast. Anthony’s creditors want the money that her story could generate, Shuker said.
“People have already offered the trustee money for her story, and I think there’s going to be a dividend. This is not a no-asset case,” Shuker told Warmoth.“I think anybody who claims to have nothing, that has five attorneys, that is that well prepared, there is something more to the story. That’s common sense.”
Shuker explained that in the hearing he focused on Anthony’s computer because there may be assets there. Shuker added that he is “dubious” about Anthony’s statement that no one is negotiating to sell her story.
But Charles Greene, Anthony’s attorney, told Warmoth “that as far I know, as far as we know, Miss Anthony has not signed any deal, nor has anyone signed any deal on her behalf, her attorneys or otherwise, to sell book rights, television rights, marketing rights, rights to an interview, rights to photographs.”
This is a big deal to many who have followed the case because they don’t want Anthony to profit in any way. Greene was adamant on the point:“There’s nothing in the works, there’s no firm offers of any kind that are being considered. There’s nothing.”
Greene explained that he took the case because “somebody associated with the judiciary” persuaded him it was his duty to “support a court system that I thought was being perverted by a lawsuit that was deisgned for purposes other than things the court should be used for.”
In representing Anthony, Greene said he liked her and didn’t judge her by what other people say.“My case is not about what happened to Caylee. It’s not a whodunit,” Greene said.“This is about Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk claiming they were defamed.”
Greene said his client was “was absolutely innocent” in those cases and “shouldn’t be sued in the first place.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
It's a wonderful thing when some people can't be bought.
*LIKE*
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#501287 Mar 9, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already been by, thanks, but no thanks. This little thread war is just so silly. All because some faceless Mod 8 interrupts after 4 years of talking everything under the sun, asking people not to change the subject. What subject? Grund? Pedophiles? Alien abductors? Take your fckin pick? I find it all rather confusing these topix rules and Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
I think the reason was because the self claimed "owner " of This THREAD complained, Right Ngrace ?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501290 Mar 9, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of Hal's better blogs, in my opinion.
I like when he presents a balanced analysis such as this, as opposed to his typical "drama queen" reviews.
Kudos to Hal for pulling his thumb out of his @$# for this one!
Did you read the comments?

Any idea what this one means?

> Reply Posted by: Puffin | Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Watched the program at 12:30 online and reading online
about the bankruptcy~

“People have already offered the trustee money for her story, and I think there’s going to be a dividend.[Law

definition - a sum out of an insolvent estate paid to creditors.]This is not a no-asset case,” Shuker told Warmoth

Sent an e-mail to Attorney Shuker with a note or two…going forward…
~I will not forget~ <

Level 7

Location hidden

#501292 Mar 9, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the reason was because the self claimed "owner " of This THREAD complained, Right Ngrace ?
Are you for real?

Go play on the other thread......."been there, done that a few times"......make that x 7 since the original version of this thread was started. And funny thing is, it's always the same pot stirrers doing the stirring.

> Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work. <

Now if you want me to complain about that, I will be happy to oblige.

Level 7

Location hidden

#501293 Mar 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict"?
Is the trial over yet?
Welcome back!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#501294 Mar 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The murderer cannot be any ole dickhead........he/she needs to be a person by the name of CASEY, first or last name, in order that we can discuss it ON TOPIC to this thread.
Got any ideas?
I DO.....We should talk Jodi eh!

Casey's getting old.

Even talking Grund here would be way better.

:)

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#501295 Mar 9, 2013
Ooooops, I wasn't signed in when I posted that ...

Level 7

Location hidden

#501296 Mar 9, 2013
Is Judge P. going for broke before he changes the record to reflect 2 of her misdemeanor convictions have been overturned?

02/28/2013 Supplemental Directions to the
Clerk

02/25/2013 Order to Supplement the Record on Appeal
Due 03/12/13

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.a...

Level 7

Location hidden

#501297 Mar 9, 2013
> Appellant has filed a Motion for Rehearing in this matter. One basis for
rehearing is the assertion that an audio recording of an interrogation of the
Appellant will establish that a key finding of the trial court was not
supported by competent, substantial evidence.<

http://www.5dca.org/Clerk/Anthony%2011-2357/1...

Like being YELLED at by Yuri?

LOL.....two down, two to go.

Level 7

Location hidden

#501298 Mar 9, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text>*LIKE*
Ditto.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min YYYY GUY 1,099,951
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min SpaceBlues 46,299
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Rambler 192
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Rambler 17,626
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 5 hr Lon Spector 29
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 6 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 6 hr Lon Spector 247
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info