“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#501696 Mar 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
But what did it matter?
Does it matter now who was Caylee's daddy? It won't bring her back.
Her real daddy apparently never knew about her, or if her did, didn't spend any time with her.
So to what end would that guy write the stuff he did? He didn't disparage Casey like most do; he didn't post accusations; he didn't seem to want anything other than to be heard.
My interest isn't in who was her daddy, but my interest is in why he was taken down. I read up on those groups you mentioned.....and what this guy posted didn't seem to have any relevance to the mission of those groups.
So why post anything at all, if it was just to stir the too-late pot?
If his story is true, maybe he should contact M&M. Actually, if he was for real, I hope he does.
I saw that thread, since the AOLhole was the only person talking to "him" I figure it was some Yuku Krew BS.
You know how Krusty LOVES to play.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#501700 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You referring to Lee Alexander, who was granted immunity from prosecution by the federal court for reasons we're not privy too?
That does not answer the question of where, when or why George, Lee and Uncle Richie were together searching for Caylee "out here" and Cindy was elsewhere.
No DUMMY, I was referring to Killer Casey's sibling Lee, he was being "trained" by Dom Casey in the art of investigation.

Cindy was sitting at home or giving "cameos" trying to forget about the last time she saw Caylee alive, what she and Casey said to each other at that time and the evidence shefound and destroyed in the car trunk..

“we dem boyz”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#501704 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's sibling is Lee Alexander, and according to the Dr's depo his middle name of "Alexander" came from a grandpa.
No one by the name of Plesea has ever testified so Cindy's maiden name is nowhere on court record.
Alexander -- yet another coincidental connection to the Jodi Arias case?
good chit in mehico EH? betty ford maybe should be your next stop.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#501706 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's sibling is Lee Alexander, and according to the Dr's depo his middle name of "Alexander" came from a grandpa.
No one by the name of Plesea has ever testified so Cindy's maiden name is nowhere on court record.
Alexander -- yet another coincidental connection to the Jodi Arias case?
I don't live and breath all things Anthony like you do.

Enjoy your crazy times.
Bring on your AOLhoor for fun times.

“we dem boyz”

Level 2

Location hidden

#501708 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Email from Bro Rich
August 10, 2008
"I know you want to believe her, but for the pregnancy on she has lied. I would even bet that the boy who died in the car accident is not the father. 100% guarantee it. Caylee has absolutely no traits of a Hispanic".
Did Uncle have an "open vision"? How else would he know the ethnic backgrund of Caylee's alleged biodad in August, 2008????
he had just come back from a month in mexico iirc.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#501714 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Letters?
You know the secret as to how a letter is emailed?
I don't do Candy Rose.
Oh I thought since posted the spoiled mom site you make the rounds.

What do you mean do I know the secret as to how a letter is emailed?
CaseysLyinAzz

Butler, PA

#501716 Mar 12, 2013
OHIO_TROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be good!
Will Casey choose Cindy's version? Or will Casey choose Reverend Richard Grund's version?
If Casey picks Rev. Grund's version, it might go like this:
Shuker: "Ms. Anthony, how did you pick the name Zenaida Gonzalez for the mystery nanny?"
Ms. Anthony: "I had to pick a name back in May 2006 when Reverend Richard Grund met me at his door and told me he wouldn't babysit Caylee any longer.
So I picked the name Zenaida Gonzalez out of thin air."
But if Casey goes with Cindy's version, it might go like this:
Shuker: "Ms. Anthony, how did you pick the name Zenaida Gonzalez for the mystery nanny?"
Ms. Anthony: "It was the Grunds who came up with a mystery nanny. I just played along.
We named her "Zanny The Nanny" as a cute pet name. It was catchy, so it stuck."
Or will Casey choose a third version and make both Richard and Cindy look like liars?
Decisions, decisions.........
It's going to be Casey who comes out looking like a liar because, well...that's exactly what she is. She and Cindy are basically twins when it comes to total lack of credibility.
CaseysLyinAzz

Butler, PA

#501717 Mar 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>

There is no murderer out there, DAYS.

Just common sense.
Yeah, there is...but she can't be retried, at least not on those specific charges.

And common sense? Certainly there wasn't a single iota of it when the inbred Pinellas County jurors pronounced their travesty of a verdict.
AN other

United States

#501722 Mar 12, 2013
No limitation on wrongful death suits for homicide. Why hasn't casey or Caylee's family filed suit? Why indeed!

"This past June, Florida governor Charlie Crist signed the “Jeffrey Klee Memorial Act” into law. The legislation effectively eliminates the statute of limitations for filing civil suits for wrongful death by homicide in Florida. Crist praised the legislation as expanding the protection of Florida’s citizens and ensuring that criminals are held accountable for their actions,“no matter who the criminals or victims are or when the crimes"

“we dem boyz”

Level 2

Location hidden

#501725 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Undated...
Im on my way to Tonys to get my checkbook. Ill text when I get back to see if you are still up.
Gosh it appears TL had a busy evening on July 15, 2008, early morning of the 16th.
Cindy and Amy show up to collect Casey.
An unidentifiable officer stops over to collect Casey's cellphone.
Lee shows up just after midnight to pick up Casey's blue screen laptop and neatly packed backpack.
Amy drops by to collect her checkbook.....later than midnight?(If Amy's name was not printed on the cheques, how did TL know they were hers?)
At some point more officers search the apartment and finally on the morning of July 16, 2008 TL learns Caylee is missing.
the reason you can't reconcile this case and stop obsessing about it,(even though you claim to agree Caylee wasn't murdered by her mother), is that you know that you are wrong in your heart and mind. that's why you still run around looking for whatever you can make fit for somebody else to be guilty. none of it does or ever will. who are you trying to convince, not the rest of the world, we all know she's guilty and got away with it. nothing more we can do.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#501726 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the storyline goes that Shirley Plesea, who admitted to be computer illiterate, emailed a handwritten letter to her sister that was released in discovery which police used to verify the nursing home visit was on Father's Day.
So it's a bit of mystery how she emailed a letter. I thought you might know because you referred to emails as letters as well.
Oh I understand where you are going with this.
lol

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#501732 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes in the 21st century on planet earth, online documents are not referred to as "paperwork", nor are emails referred to as "letters".
Just trying to be helpful.......
:-)
Thanks I am now enlightened-) lol
DianeAx

United States

#501735 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Some text messages from unidentifiable senders.....
07/11/08
Hope u guys r haveing fun. i wish i was there i need 2 get out of here robin wants 2 come over and i don't want 2 hang out with her i want casey
07/16/08 (12:37am)
The cops just called me they have her phone. where is she i sware i wilk do n e thing 4 her
07/17/08
Yep we havent hung out n 3 wks plus this all sucks plus i miss casey the one that was not weird
07/17/08
Well know i can c casey 4 7 to 8 days
07/21/08
There are pictures of Caylee and i online with a question 'do they look alike?'
http://web.archive.org/web/20090407064529/htt...
Not sure about the last one but the others are Amy's friend Will Waters.
DianeAx

United States

#501736 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot be wrong "in my heart and mind" because I don't know any of the people involved in this case. It simply Caylee's unsolved murder piques my curiosity as to what really happened.
Mind translating this into English? What does "going to a glow in the dark bay" mean?
Undated text msg -
Tell robin to keep her pants on! Im having a blast. Got a little burned today but its amazing. Going to a glow in the dark bay now.
http://web.archive.org/web/20090407064529/htt...
He works on cars so an auto repair or painting bay ?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#501737 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
The media was widely reporting the Bankruptcy meeting of creditors on March 4 was to begin at 1:30PM in the afternoon.
So why were reporters and throngs of people waiting at the Federal Courthouse already by 10:30am and why would her and C Mason need to arrive three hours early?
A decoy?
"Casey pulled up in the back of a black SUV around 10:30 a.m. Monday. She was wearing a large-brimmed hat and black jacket in an attempt to cover her face. Only Cheney Mason and an unidentified driver were in the vehicle with her."
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9...
She was there early to make a little cash in the men's restroom.
Blew out her panthose knees she was so busy.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#501740 Mar 12, 2013
You are correct, federal courthouses have lots of mens restrooms to conduct business in.

Glad to see you are paying attention, guess you didn't get beat too hard in that Mexican prison.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#501741 Mar 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your teenagers know their mother has an uncontrollable sexual obsession?
Common sense would tell one it's true Casey was scheduled to appear at 1:30PM, then it most likely was not her who arrived at 10:30AM.
Federal Courthouses also conduct business other than bankruptcy proceedings.
Witnesses protected under the US federal witness security program eventually testify....
Yeah yeah, you are just a prude ngrace. Got them Cobwebs between your knees..

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#501742 Mar 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
You are correct, federal courthouses have lots of mens restrooms to conduct business in.
Glad to see you are paying attention, guess you didn't get beat too hard in that Mexican prison.
Told you they got'r at the border..She spent that whole month on vacation locked up. Bet her butt hurts.
OnDaCase

United States

#501743 Mar 12, 2013
It was said that Casey booked Puerto Rico trips for her friends -- which I'm assuming means she made a payment in some form or another.....if for nothing else, a minimum down payment.

Did Amy, Ricardo & JP reimburse Casey for this?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#501744 Mar 12, 2013
She prolly used their credit cards and added a few things off of Target.com for herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,189,910
Prepare for Another Battle in The War on Culture 22 min Missing the old m... 2
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr JessicaAtriedes 17,835
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Maggie McGee 71,185
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,433
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Wiley_Kyote 5,439
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Wiley_Kyote 12,142
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web