CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501597 Mar 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Docs,google?
No one in the media, nor any attorney, wants to be associated with potential fraud and forgery of court documents given this one bears a signature?
Wonder why? LOL
I don't know what point your making, but I do know, from listening to the BK hearing, her attorney made mention that they had filed additional paperwork as to her list of debtors.

Level 7

Location hidden

#501598 Mar 11, 2013
*"you're"

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#501599 Mar 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2IoISTT0HaYXX&sns=em
Meow.
:-)

Level 7

Location hidden

#501600 Mar 11, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever figure out the judge-it changes and missing posts?
Talk about strange!!
No, but I do know if I click on "last post" while not logged in, more posts show up, than when I am logged in.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#501601 Mar 11, 2013
That was actually a REAL NAME being used in that thread.....ANYONE could have complained and got the thread deleted....are you that gullible Ngrace!!?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#501602 Mar 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither......ngrace was wondering who has enough clout to get an
entire thread deleted within a few hours of it posting.
And, why.
Something very strange going on here..........all traces of it have disappeared everywhere.
That is a lame excuse for posting to your self, or 'forgetting to change hats'. That sounds like one of INF old lines. You were the one who was on fire about posting about Jodi on this thread. It wasn't bothering anyone but YOU!

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#501603 Mar 11, 2013
OHIO_TROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
What was quick?
Johnny on the spot!
OHIO_TROLL

United States

#501606 Mar 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
We know nothing but stories.
Did you ever notice the paternity petition filed by Christopher Lee Umberger is still reporting a pending status by the Clerk of the Court? Odd, eh?
When does he get his day in court?

LMAO!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#501608 Mar 11, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course you believed it....because it was on the internet and they cant put anything on the internet that isn't true!!
Ha,ha....I've seen that commercial, too.

I believed he sounded credible because of the detail he included.

No one, if he was just being a troll, would care about the details.....he gave the exact date, place, and time he met Casey....easy enough to verify for anyone with "enough" credentials.

He also gave a very good accounting as to why he hadn't heard about the case for so long. Also easy enough to verify.

Now the entire thread is wiped out........so I'm thinking only one entity would have enough clout to make this happen.

As Caylee is deceased, what difference does it make if someone claims to be her bio dad at this point in time? The trial is over and Casey was acquitted, so I do wonder what happened here.

just sayin'

Level 7

Location hidden

#501611 Mar 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely are not the original ngrace who started six threads with thousands of posts,
all vanishing into thin air.
Not true......I can find those old threads on Google.....or at least I could the last time I checked.

This is different.
peaceful

AOL

#501613 Mar 11, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
It is hilarious to see an adult tard arguing with itself...This thread used to be pathetic with some real people on it, now it's beyond that with just one lone troll, Oh, and Deb the little aol--hole...
Yawn is an understatement....This is now in the Jessica thread category...The dead sea...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Tx1XIm6q4r4XX
It's a little puppet show here now...LOL
this thread is now only a few and it's peaceful. don't have to go through page after page of blobs and trollers. fast and easy, so buzzard off troll
DianeAx

United States

#501616 Mar 11, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
prolly chrissy, she's been busted plenty sitting on threads having conversations with herself, I'm sure you know all about that, EH!
Can't stay away, can you?

Casey's case is OVER. Counts 1-3 NOT GUILTY.

Go back to Jodi's thread - you might luck out and she'll be found GUILTY just the way you want it.

Unless your fearsome leader has mandated that you continue to monitor this thread and counter any logic you might find here.

:D
peaceful

AOL

#501617 Mar 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! Carlita is too busy hiding the 51 million they couldn't find.
i read about ur case on the chat thread. congrats to u and ur family for justice
peaceful

AOL

#501618 Mar 11, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Only 14 post in the last 13 hr's on the idiot channel.
Whitering and whithering and whithering faster than global warming.Looks like we may have to post our condolences pretty soon,hope its quick cause I have to get another cup of coffee and that is so much more important.
with busy lives we seem to have it makes it go fast and easy when all the trollers, like u r gone. thanks and try not to let ur jealously show. we don't have to go through pages and pages of bs and black blobsy
peaceful

AOL

#501619 Mar 11, 2013
OnDaCase wrote:
<quoted text>
I found some new info regarding the other 2 lawyers of the 5 lawyers, representing Casey pro bono in her bankruptcy case.
Lawyer #4 = William Slabaugh
Lawyer #5 = Michelle Medina
Lawyers from the former BaezLawFirm.
Strange that.
so sueeet to do all of it pro bono too
peaceful

AOL

#501620 Mar 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
That was quick.
Touch a nerve or what?
why take down the thread?
peaceful

AOL

#501621 Mar 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about JG's roommate.
But to delete an entire thread, and to erase every cyber-track of it, is pretty heavy duty stuff.
Didn't Cindy mention a Josh a long time ago?
I know I'll get bombed for saying this, but with all the dates and timelines he provided, his story sounded plausible.
he was a good writer and that's about it

must have been a lawyer who contacted topix. lawyers can have things taken down very fast and so can the law.
peaceful

AOL

#501623 Mar 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And something about this thread was behaving strangely, according to ngracie as well.
It's certainly must all be further proof of a conspiracy by the Devil who's got a toehold on not only the entire world....but Topix as well.
EEEEEEK!!!!
Who we gonna call???
6 pages worth have been deleted today
peaceful

AOL

#501624 Mar 11, 2013
OHIO_TROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you familiar with the groups known as prankster group "Lulz Sect" and hacktivist group "Anonymous"?
You've just met them.
Are you familiar with poster "RememberCaylee"?
They're her friends.
Have you ever heard of the FBI?
They got it under advisement.
sounds like some real heavy stuff going on.
OHIO_TROLL

United States

#501627 Mar 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The writer claimed to have numourous lawyers who advised him of the route of asking for help from Topix posters to get his message out.
That's a blatantly obvious indication of a shyster.
Right......Any decent lawyer would have advised him to spread the bullsht on Twitter.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,263,867
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 72,449
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 18,340
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr CJ Rocker 27,331
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr CJ Rocker 12,716
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,358
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) 7 hr Joan 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages