CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501531 Mar 10, 2013
GN
civil cases

AOL

#501532 Mar 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I see your point and have considered it myself.
But then I thought back to day 1, and could find no reason he would throw Casey under the bus in the beginning.
So I crossed that possibility off my list.
I wonder if the real reason they all gave the wrong date, and the real reason he came up with that convoluted 12:50 PM EXACTLY story, was because June 16th was not actually the day in question.
i could not find any reason either. he was jus too quiet about all the sin being talked about and his wife stayed with him afterwards. so i think they knew it was not true and planned is the only answer for a woman to stay with the man.

during tragic stress the memory can play tricks on the mind. i put that towards all the dates and stuff.

i only hope more comes out and solves the childs murder.

Level 7

Location hidden

#501534 Mar 10, 2013
Holy crap....has anyone see this thread?

Caylee Marie Anthony's Biological Father

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TH...
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRES S

Huntington, IN

#501535 Mar 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
But then I thought back to day 1, and could find no reason he would throw Casey under the bus in the beginning.
He didn't.

Did he call the cops on her at any time? Nope.

Did he publicly and privately declare Casey's innocence? Yep.
Even to law enforcement? Yep.

Did he hold out hope that Caylee was alive right up until her remains were found? Yep.

Was he supportive of Casey long after Caylee's remains were found? Yep.

Did he publicly acknowledge Casey's innocence and love for her during Caylee's memorial? Yep.

It was Baez who cut Casey away from George & Cindy - and who orchestrated that unnecessary bullshit defense.

Baez already had the goods of Casey's innocence lock, stock and barrel WITHOUT throwing George under the bus.

www.firstcoastnews.com/news/story.aspx...
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRES S

Huntington, IN

#501538 Mar 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you insinuating George witnessed Caylee leaving home in the clothing found at the discovery scene in an earlier post that you wrote today?
You wrote:
George Anthony told the FBI she was wearing a SKIRT....and not only did he reaffirm it was a SKIRT when LE asked him "A SKIRT?", he also described the SKIRT as being a blue jean SKIRT.
DOC #2014 PAGE 10
http://www.scribd.com/doc/66336485/Casey-Anth ...
Additionally, in the December 11, 2008, Search Warrant, Yuri Mellich wrote: "George recalled that Caylee was wearing a pink top and a blue jean SKIRT".
The autopsy report describes SHORTS.......there is no mistaking shorts and a skort. A skort has a panel in front to give the effect of a skirt.......shorts do not.
This skort rumor is another piece of misinformation floating around the Internet.
Stipped shorts in no way can be mistaken for a blue jean skirt.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
I like how he deleted his own scribd document then turned it into a diabolical conspiracy.
Now there's someone out to get him because he supposedly stumbled upon critical evidence.

I might have to borrow that one some day!
LOL
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRES S

Huntington, IN

#501542 Mar 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote I assumed you were not serious because "normal citizens" DO NOT stage crime scenes or plant evidence to falsely implicate innocent people for murder, let alone for the purpose of covering up an accidental death.
However psychopaths do.
Weren't the Anthony's in Daytona at a missing children rally when law enforcement seized the gas can?

If so, George wouldn't have any idea who pulled off his neat precision cut piece of tape and replaced it with the crudely applied Henkel oval logo tape.

If there weren't so many ghouls tromping around the Anthony's place during that time - it might be easier to narrow down.
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRES S

Huntington, IN

#501543 Mar 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Holy crap....has anyone see this thread?
Caylee Marie Anthony's Biological Father
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TH...
YAWN!!!!!!!!!!
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRES S

Huntington, IN

#501544 Mar 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
My, isn't Topix blessed to receive this "bombshell confession".
Nancy Grace must be absolutely niffed..
Uncle Rick must have gave him some free advise.
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRES S

Huntington, IN

#501545 Mar 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that an example of a FALSE FLAG.....otherwise known as creating draaaammmmma?
Desperate times down there in the kingdom these days, I suppose. LOL
Tim Miller's lawyer will like this guy.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#501549 Mar 11, 2013
OT, LMAO...

Day's, the Kwame verdict will be read in 20 mins.
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRES S

Huntington, IN

#501550 Mar 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
OT, LMAO...
Day's, the Kwame verdict will be read in 20 mins.
Kwame = 24

Bernie = 1

Ferguson = 11

BUH-BAM!!!!!
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRES S

Huntington, IN

#501551 Mar 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lost track of which searches or how many times the incredible gas can was seized.
But I've always thought it was highly unusual it was ever returned after it was originally turned over.
Especially after Cindy told the media that LE told her someone's DNA was found on it.

I agree. It never should have been returned, if it was seized as "evidence".

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#501552 Mar 11, 2013
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Kwame = 24
Bernie = 1
Ferguson = 11
BUH-BAM!!!!!
In celebration of Kwame's conviction, I'm using my Kwame mug shot coffee mug today :)
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRES S

Huntington, IN

#501553 Mar 11, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>In celebration of Kwame's conviction, I'm using my Kwame mug shot coffee mug today :)
Awesome!

I think I will celebrate tomorrow at MotorCity and Greektown!!!!!
Think Carlita will be around?

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#501554 Mar 11, 2013
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome!
Who are you kidding, you never go anywhere but here.

JG

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#501555 Mar 11, 2013
You have to be getting tired of typing for several accounts days. Shooo, you needed a break today right. All that typing must be a pain is the arse.

Level 7

Location hidden

#501558 Mar 11, 2013
“Any money she received from my office was in the course of legal representation. It wasn’t something that I gave her personally out of my pocket,”- Jose Baez
Say what?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#501560 Mar 11, 2013
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome!
Ha! Carlita is too busy hiding the 51 million they couldn't find.

Level 7

Location hidden

#501561 Mar 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is not a component of the US Federal Witness Protection Program basic funding to financiall assist a potential witness in establishing their new identity?
If she was in the FWPP, Judge Perry would have granted the defense motion to dismiss at the end of the State's case in chief.

Baez, via some anonymous source, gave her money after she was acquitted, obviously, but why would it be "during the course of legal representation" as he stated, when he wasn't representing her on any charges after she was acquitted?
T-REX

United States

#501562 Mar 11, 2013
Only 14 post in the last 13 hr's on the idiot channel.
Whitering and whithering and whithering faster than global warming.Looks like we may have to post our condolences pretty soon,hope its quick cause I have to get another cup of coffee and that is so much more important.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 min Princess Hey 22,953
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 min Princess Hey 18,941
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,375,567
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min tina anne 58,886
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 44 min Doobie Time 13,047
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 46 min Doobie Time 3,048
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 47 min Doobie Time 12,601
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages