CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
civil cases

AOL

#501446 Mar 10, 2013
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to agree with you.
There are no longer any civil cases pending against Casey Anthony in Orange County Florida.
I guess that means the litigants have no choice but to try their cases in Federal -- where the drama-filled shananigans won't be tolerated.
ZofK will likely need to show how she was able to retain MorganMorganMorgan.
Did ZofK pay taxes on the income that was generated by the Casey-Haters so she could hire lawyers to sue Casey?
Did the Casey-Haters pay taxes on the money they raised for ZofK?
Interesting questions that Federal inquiring minds will want to know.
i have been gone for a long time. where has it been said or written the civil cases r over? other than here where can i read about it? thanks

omg, yes good points if true.
civil cases

AOL

#501447 Mar 10, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> How many people watching her on national TV would have love to have ask Casey that same question ? Or just get the chance to call her a baby killer ? You keep forgetting that Casey is a 7 times convicted wrongly acquitted alleged murderess who lucked out getting the jury she did. She is not a Hollywood star like she feels and you project her to be..
stoopid breeds stupidity

they can ask a thousand times and the answer would be the same. she was found NOT GUILTY so it's as stoopid as stoopid gets to ask a stoopid question many more times for any of them asking.

joke

how many stoopid people does it take to ask repeatedly the same stoopid question who watch tv?

lmao
civil cases

AOL

#501448 Mar 10, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hard to figure out.
She had to take them off after wearing out the knees making some money for minutes for her phone.
Only question is, lana or laro?
sexual perversion will not help anyone figure anything out!

nano nano, lmao
civil cases

AOL

#501449 Mar 10, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not offended by the fact that topix KNOWS your isp.....ARE YOU?
BAWhahahahahahahaha, LMFAO, dumbHEAD!!
i hope ur not offended but topix has EVERYONE'S isp-ip. if it offends u then don't post

LMAO at stoopid head talk. lol
civil cases

AOL

#501450 Mar 10, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I do know that's illegal to do.
Now that Topix knows the ISP's and the mobile number. Whomever sees their personal info needs to press charges. No kidding.
Topix is also Liable if you read the new cyber laws.
They will act fast, you can bet. They don't want it Back on them.
good post. now let's add those who use mod to help spread the private stuff. and the one with the uncle. does topix want to be liable? care to share? thanks
civil cases

AOL

#501453 Mar 10, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>According to the Topix mods you wear many hats.
and u r lying. topix mods do NOT reveal information to u, bloggers or any other nut. if they did, they could be held accountable if the need was ever needed.

and, u would NOT be allowed to reveal any personal information on here about it. ur posts make u look bad if u act like a mod, reveal information a mod did or said about a blogger, helping a mod with a mod's help and blessing, posting name of a blogger and jus plain lying!

the haters who follow may buy ur bs that u flow to control them but real people know ur a a lying fool. give it up, only fools follow ur bs

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#501457 Mar 10, 2013
civil cases wrote:
<quoted text>
and u r lying. topix mods do NOT reveal information to u, bloggers or any other nut. if they did, they could be held accountable if the need was ever needed.
and, u would NOT be allowed to reveal any personal information on here about it. ur posts make u look bad if u act like a mod, reveal information a mod did or said about a blogger, helping a mod with a mod's help and blessing, posting name of a blogger and jus plain lying!
the haters who follow may buy ur bs that u flow to control them but real people know ur a a lying fool. give it up, only fools follow ur bs
Hello,
This person uses a cell phone and the IP changes frequently. In addition, the IP is shared with other posters.
[email protected]

Original Message

You were saying?
civil cases

AOL

#501458 Mar 10, 2013
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to the Orange County Clerk website and look up the litigants by name.
There WERE three civil cases pending against Casey in Orange County.
1) ZofK
2)RoyKronk
3)TexasFckYurSearch
Their case status now reads dismissed/ closed.
myclerk.myorangeclerk.com
really?

i am pages and pages behind. i will take ur word for it for now until i can read it later.

LMAO, good to know. so she wins another one and another? good for her
civil cases

AOL

#501459 Mar 10, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
I see baby killer is going for the Jackie O meets Anna Nicole Smith look today,.........Casey thinks she's gone Hollywood, LMMFAO!
put ur pic up against hers and let's view who has the look. she looked great and it bothers u for some reason. lmao

so what was it that made u so jealous?

the stylish clothes?
the sleek hair?
the fancy shoes?
the gorgeous hat?
sweet coat?
nice glasses?
she was skinny?
that she did great in court?
all the above!

hokay, now let's view ur mug for a fun comparison. she looked like a million bucks, maybe she will make a million bucks too. when i see rude comments over looks it's a guaranteed jealousy compared looks. remember remember, u r beautiful to someone too
DianeAx

United States

#501462 Mar 10, 2013
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are g'damn LIAR!!!!!
Within the last 24 hours you have REPEATEDLY admonished anyone who gives the slightest hint that they might fall outside the JUVENILE cult directive and "feed the trolls"
For example:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE A CHILDISH BULLY!
GROW THE EFF UP AND START ACTING LIKE A GOOD EXAMPLE TO YOUR GRANDCHILDREN!!!
I could care less if your hummingbird cult minions engage me or not.
What does chap my ass is a supposedly grown woman, with grandchildren to set an example for (you), acting like she owns the effing internet.
Your little poopstain grandtards will grow to emulate you - and as a result they will get their bully butts kicked. A LOT!
NOW WE ARE DONE!
Bye-bye
They aren't her bio g'kids - hopefully nature beats nurture.
civil cases

AOL

#501465 Mar 10, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Is there an actual court clothing store?
It may be a genius idea.
Have a store that caters to people going to court .
Have unflattering colors, doudy styles, and clothes that just suck the life out of you to make you look SAD, so the jury feels bad for you.
Jodi and Casey must have shopped there.
from all i have read yes there is a store like room for those going to court who r in jail. neat huh?

they can go in there and pic clothes that have been donated. or, they can wear something bought jus for them.

is ur life so bad this is all u can think of to do is put down someone clothes? that sounds like junior high school does it not? give urself some good points so u will go to heaven someday, donate some clothes for ur nasty comment.
civil cases

AOL

#501470 Mar 10, 2013
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
She just won another one in the Appellate court too.
The Court of Appeals granted her motion to supplement the record - in anticipation for a new appeals hearing - for the 2 remaining convictions.
Meanwhile, Casey has put in another change of address with the court -- which I assume is far away from the Orlando drama.
:-)
great to hear. thank u so much for sharing good news as this. she jus keeps on sweeping them up one by one.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501472 Mar 10, 2013
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to agree with you.
There are no longer any civil cases pending against Casey Anthony in Orange County Florida.
I guess that means the litigants have no choice but to try their cases in Federal -- where the drama-filled shananigans won't be tolerated.
ZofK will likely need to show how she was able to retain MorganMorganMorgan.
Did ZofK pay taxes on the income that was generated by the Casey-Haters so she could hire lawyers to sue Casey?
Did the Casey-Haters pay taxes on the money they raised for ZofK?
Interesting questions that Federal inquiring minds will want to know.
ZOK didn't/doesn't pay M&M for their services because they are personal injury lawyers and their fees come from the defendant if they win their case.

Their clients pay nothing, including ZOK.

That's why they are so selective on the cases they take.....they don't take cases they don't feel they can win.

Considering how much they've invested in the ZOK case, it's no wonder they are like a dog with a bone......they want to get paid and will do whatever they can to make Casey pay $, one way or the other.

My question is, who is paying for the services of Mr. Shuker?
DianeAx

United States

#501473 Mar 10, 2013
civil cases wrote:
<quoted text>
was it the defamation suits?
Yeppers.
civil cases

AOL

#501474 Mar 10, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Yeppers.
i could not beleive the good news upon my return. if it's true, then she wins again. winners win, losers lose!

Level 7

Location hidden

#501475 Mar 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
George never ID'd the clothing Caylee was wearing to be the same as were found with the remains.
Why aren't you at all interested in who's behind the respective Facebook accounts by which MomTective allegedly made the amazing discovery of the video of Caylee wearing the later too-small "stipped shorts" and the snipped photo of her wearing the "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages" t-shirt?
That wasn't the point I was trying to make. It was that he changed his story about her clothing and no one called him out on it. He testified at trial that she was wearing shorts, which contradicted his own statement in 2008 that she was wearing a skirt.

By testifying at trial that she was wearing shorts, and not getting called on it, the jury was left with the impression that Caylee was wearing the same shorts she was found with......the jury was mislead by allowing this contradiction to stand. And I don't understand why the defense didn't impeach his testimony on this point.

As to the video, I remember back in the days when I could stand watching Nancy Grace, the person who provided the video was interviewed by her.

As to the shirt, I think the shirt found with the remains was not the same shirt in the pix.....I think it was intended to look like the same shirt, because the letters were described as iron-on, which isn't how mass produced clothing is manufactured. I think the shirt was part of the staged crime scene, which would point in one or two directions.

And I'm sorry to keep harping on this, but how many average citizens know how to stage a crime scene,(or plant duct tape on a gas can)?
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRES S

Huntington, IN

#501476 Mar 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
ZOK didn't/doesn't pay M&M for their services because they are personal injury lawyers and their fees come from the defendant if they win their case.
Their clients pay nothing, including ZOK.
This is a common misconception in the contingency fee legal arena.
Contingency fees pertain to the hourly rates that a firm or lawyer charges, per their usual and customary rates.

In the event of a loss, the firm can still bill the client for actual costs incurred. Such as filing fees, depo transcriptions, medical records, copying costs etc...

While it's true that lawyers are very selective about the cases they take on contingency, it's not due to the fact that they "only collect if they win".
They can still bill for actual costs out-of-pocket.

It's just that it's difficult to squeeze that kind of blood out of a destitute turnip.

Any lawyer would take a contigency case, even if they were sure to lose, if the client was say...... Donald Trump.
That is because they know they would recoup the actual out-of-pocket costs incurred.
They're only losing the value of their time.

The Morgans might only take sure bets most of the time, but even they can't win em all.

Level 7

Location hidden

#501477 Mar 10, 2013
How can she owe $1403.32 to ATT for a cell phone bill she reportedly stole money from friends and family to pay for?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZ...
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRES S

Huntington, IN

#501480 Mar 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't the point I was trying to make. It was that he changed his story about her clothing and no one called him out on it. He testified at trial that she was wearing shorts, which contradicted his own statement in 2008 that she was wearing a skirt.
By testifying at trial that she was wearing shorts, and not getting called on it, the jury was left with the impression that Caylee was wearing the same shorts she was found with......the jury was mislead by allowing this contradiction to stand. And I don't understand why the defense didn't impeach his testimony on this point.
As to the video, I remember back in the days when I could stand watching Nancy Grace, the person who provided the video was interviewed by her.
As to the shirt, I think the shirt found with the remains was not the same shirt in the pix.....I think it was intended to look like the same shirt, because the letters were described as iron-on, which isn't how mass produced clothing is manufactured. I think the shirt was part of the staged crime scene, which would point in one or two directions.
And I'm sorry to keep harping on this, but how many average citizens know how to stage a crime scene,(or plant duct tape on a gas can)?
George testified that the clothes found with Caylee's remains were NOT the same clothes Caylee had on when she left the house ALIVE at 1:00 on June 16, 2008.

The Anthony's made it clear that the shorts were well outgrown and no longer in use.

The Anthony's also testified that they weren't aware Caylee had a shirt SIMILAR TO the one found, until Linda Burdick showed it to them during their depositions.

Did the State suborn perjury or elicit impeachment material from their own witnesses?

You can't be this dumb. I know you can't.
JOSEBAEZ4CONGRES S

Huntington, IN

#501482 Mar 10, 2013
ngrace wrote:
How can she owe $1403.32 to ATT for a cell phone bill she reportedly stole money from friends and family to pay for?
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZ...
That was one expensive black jack!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min CodeTalker 1,566,396
Get different country documents , Pssports , ID... 7 hr carine 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 19,656
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) 14 hr lnash724 62
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 13,374
One Word (Jul '10) 16 hr Princess Hey 2,545
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 13,015

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages