|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tuned in about an hour ago. Right now he's trying to debunk the theory about that Cancun trip. I think that's exactly why she killed him, jealousy!
I know Juan is going to put on a rebuttal because at least two people had to stay out of the courtroom that he will be calling.
This is the first part of the day....
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 29 - Part 1
As usual, thanks...I knew Juan would put on a rebuttal due to Nurmi bringing up various things during his re-direct....thanks too for the link but I'll pass

can't stand to listen to Nurmi's monotone bullshit! I agree with you on the Cancun trip...that was her last straw and she made him pay with his life for not taking her

going to see if I can start dinner on fire...much more exciting than Nurmi is!:)
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope JM goes in all soft and quiet this time and throws her off her game. She can't very well shake and quake in his line of questioning if he's treating her like her pig staff and the judge have. I'd like to see what kind of performance she gives if there's nothing she can blame on the prosecutor.
I don't think he will, he has the pitbull reputation for not being gentle on witnesses,he could care less what bothers Jodie as long as he gets her rattled enough to screw up again.
Remember we are dealing with another liar and sociopath that is far more superior with her emotions and actions than Casey could ever be,she is intelligent,conniving and arrogant.
I believe the jury sees through this. I just hope Nurmi isn't bleeding this into another day again and then we will have another three days off which will allow Jodie to restrengthen her composure and attitude.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/06/are-jur...

HLN is covering the Jodi Arias trial live gavel-to-gavel. You can follow the action, starting at 12:30 p.m. ET on Thursday.

Jodi Arias began directly answering questions from the jurors Wednesday.

The jurors are allowed to question defendants on trial in the State of Arizona. They had 100 questions for the 32-year-old defendant in hopes to further their insight into testimony that some may have not fully understood prior to their submissions.

On Wednesday night, HLN’s Dr. Drew and his special guests commented on how they perceived Arias’ responses in the courtroom.

“If [the jurors] are smiling and continuing to submit questions, it is because, inherently, their questions are mocking her,” said criminologist and attorney Casey Jordan.“I think this list of questions should be 150 reasons why we don't believe you. The answers are almost inconsequential. They're rehearsed.”

Prosecutor Stacey Honowitz continued,“I agree 100-percent. I think she's the most manipulative individual that I've seen, probably, in the 25 years that I've been prosecuting."
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh out loud everytime I see this commercial...It is the Windex commercial where the guy is outside with the sliding glass door open. The crow flies around and rings the doorbell...when the guy goes inside to answer the door, the other crow closes the glass door and the guy walks right into it...the crows just about fall out of the tree laughing at the guy...it is so funny!!! I bout pee my pants every time I see it!
You just know HECKLE and JECKLE are making the big buck's now
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
there's a good reason it's called a murder of crows lol!
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
Thats unny, here is my favorite all time commercial

http://youtu.be/ONb2c56x6sE

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Bat Poop
Casey clone for sure now, all of a sudden we now have to cell phones,really. I dont remember any testimony about a cell phone being reeplaced under warranty,unless I missed that testimony.
Somebody please tell me I missed it
The cell phone she recorded (set up TA} was conveniently stolen or lost for two years. Gus Searcy gave her a cell phone when she went and spent a couple of days in his mobile home. She said she reported her cell as stolen to the police and the company replaced her phone. Wa la tho her Aunt found the stolen phone in her grandfather's car, two years later....ya right.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Lana Lesions wrote:
<quoted text>
I told my kids when they move out I was getting an African Grey to take their place.
You'll be much happier.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh out loud everytime I see this commercial...It is the Windex commercial where the guy is outside with the sliding glass door open. The crow flies around and rings the doorbell...when the guy goes inside to answer the door, the other crow closes the glass door and the guy walks right into it...the crows just about fall out of the tree laughing at the guy...it is so funny!!! I bout pee my pants every time I see it!
I like that ad too.

Ornithologists have discovered that crows are extremely intelligent. They problem solve & use tools when needed. Crows have an extraordinary social hierarchy. As obnoxious as they are, they fascinate me.

Look on YouTube for a snowboarding crow in Russia. He fashioned a snowboard out of a can lid & kept going down a roof, over & over. Amazing birds.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You just know HECKLE and JECKLE are making the big buck's now
My aunt used to call my cousin & me Heckle & Jeckle. She said we were always nattering about like a pair of magpies. I don't think it was meant as a compliment.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Can anybody explain to me why Jodie Arias mother has head phones on
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
The cell phone she recorded (set up TA} was conveniently stolen or lost for two years. Gus Searcy gave her a cell phone when she went and spent a couple of days in his mobile home. She said she reported her cell as stolen to the police and the company replaced her phone. Wa la tho her Aunt found the stolen phone in her grandfather's car, two years later....ya right.
Thanks MNY,appreciate the info
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
My aunt used to call my cousin & me Heckle & Jeckle. She said we were always nattering about like a pair of magpies. I don't think it was meant as a compliment.
Those names take you back when life was good
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I wonder when Jodi discovered that Mimi was the 'babysitter' going to Cancun. I'll bet it was shortly before her grandfather's gun was stolen.(Mimi is the girl Travis planned to marry??)
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to call a girl in grade school PEPE LE PU because she loved him

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

T-REX wrote:
So they can hear better. I think it is her Aunt wearing the headphones, I know she has been wearing them, I haven't seen her sour puss mother wearing any.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
Probably to drown out Quirks voice . Looks as tho he will continue droning on so that Juan wont be on until Monday - devious git.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

OMG did I just hear her tell Nurmi I DONT REMEBER,and now she is talking about being taught about safetys and magazines on gun's

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
I wonder when Jodi discovered that Mimi was the 'babysitter' going to Cancun. I'll bet it was shortly before her grandfather's gun was stolen.(Mimi is the girl Travis planned to marry??)
IIRC she questioned a bishop or someone at church if TA was going to marry TA. She was informed that Mimi turned him down. What biz was it of JA to question anyone about TA future plans?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Wow what a great camera,it bounced on the floor in the bathroom and it bounced all the way down stairs to the Wash room and took a giant leap into the Wash Machine, I got to get one of those and takes pictures while bouncing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,079,005
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 38 min zazz 96,314
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 55 min Mary NY 6
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 59 min ish 2,387
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 45,768
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr The Real Missy 4,106
What life is like for Casey Anthony 8 hr Children should be loved 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••